10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kaawaloa The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaawaloa The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kaawaloa The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kaawaloa The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kaawaloa The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kaawaloa The Big Island:
Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc.
Located in Captain Cook, 11 miles from Kailua-Kona, Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc. Features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from Belle Vue Kona B&B Inc..
Very nice view and nice hosts!
And it was so comfartable to heared birds sound!
I really want to back again!
- The view from here is absolutely top notch. The rooms are bigger than many apartments. The owner is a delight. It was the perfect end to our trip. We could have stayed for days. Truly wonderful!
- The owner was very friendly and accommodating. The views were spectacular and a great room size.
- Bed was large and very comfy, a serene place, fabulous view, decent distance to restaurants and beaches. Very very nice. Highly recommended!
- Lovely location, wonderful sitting out in the morning watching the birds. Would stay there again.
- Very nice view and nice hosts!
Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast is located in Kealakekua, just 11 miles from Kailua-Kona.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 18 miles from Mermaid Dreams Bed and Breakfast.
- Bud and Heather were excellent hosts! They think of everything to make a guest welcome and comfortable – from the delicious, nutritious breakfasts to the soft towels, Q tips and cotton balls in the bathroom, and more. The spacious house, situated in a secluded, park-like setting, is tastefully decorated, with a different theme for each guest room.
- Every morning there was a 5 star presentation about the breakfast foods, much of which was organic and homemade. Bud and Heather, the hosts, were very enjoyable to spend time with. They sat with us at breakfast on the deck and made us feel so special. We learned a lot from our conversations about many things; food , plants, the area, the culture of Hawaiians. Our room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable that we didn’t want to get up in the morning. The property is so beautiful with a large variety of lush, green and flowering plants. It truly felt like paradise.
- The warm greeting and the wonderful breakfasts were amazing. Have such a lot of loval information to pass on and nothing is too much trouble. Will def go back in a hearbeat, such a great experience.
Heather and Bud were absolutely amazing hosts! Everything was organised, clean and good equipped. Plus, it was the best and healthiest breakfast I ever had in a Bed & Breakfast!
We had a very good time there and would recommend it to anyone!
- Super great hosts, lovely rooms, outstanding breakfasts.
Ka’awa Loa Plantation
Located 3 miles from Keala Ke Kua Bay, this Hawaii bed and breakfast features spectacular views of the Kona coastline as well as outdoor lava showers and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.At the Ka’awa Loa Plantation, guests can relax on the 1,500 square-foot lanai complete with a large sitting area. A breakfast made of fresh plantation fruits and homemade baked goods is served daily along with plenty of Kona coffee.With beautiful ocean views, accommodations at Ka’awa Loa Plantation are comfortably furnished with a sitting area and work desk. All bright rooms feature island inspired decor.Just a 4-minute drive from the plantation, guests can see rare and endangered plant species at the Amy BH Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden. The Painted Church is 4 miles away.
- Beautiful house with a fantastic sunset view from the porch, While we didn’t use the hot tub or outdoor shower, they are available for guests. The road is very steep and narrow to get to the house, and Hannah is a warm and friendly hostess getting us settled in. The room was spacious and very clean. The porch was nice with plenty of areas to sit and talk, read, relax or just enjoy 5he view. Breakfast was very nice. With the full kitchen, guests were able keep food in refrigerator and prepare their own dinner or lunch if they wanted.
- The attention to detail which creates understated elegance, delicious breakfast on the big porch with its expansive view, and the good cheer exuded by Mike, Greg and Hannah.
- excellent breakfast, kitchen can be used – everyday a wonderful cake in the afternoon. People are very friendly, helpful snd fun!
- Cozy and comfortable bed. Great inn keeper named Hanna who served us a wonderful breakfast. Great surroundings and views. Hanna was so acommading and helpful. She was like a genie. Your wish is my command, just couldn’t conjour up that A.C. for me, but did manage to get an additional fan. THANK YOU HANNA for saving the day.
- Very nice place to stay and rest into the nature, with an awesome view on the ocean. Anna and Michael are very gently and… their cakes for breakfast are so good!
A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Captain Cook! On a macadamia nut and coffee plantation and offering Pacific Ocean views, this Kona Coast B&B serves a daily hot organic breakfast with home grown Kona coffee. Kona International Airport at Keahole is 20 miles away.The rooms with private bathrooms at A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast offer a variety of options. Select rooms have a satellite TV, a refrigerator, a Japanese futon and a sofa bed. The house is decorated with various treasures from around the world, including masks from Borneo and antique Asian furniture.Downtown Captain Cook is 2 miles from the bed and breakfast. Honaunau Beach and The Painted Church are a 10 minute drive away.Outdoor activities such as whale watching, kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving are all offered nearby A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast. For guests who stay for 3 days or more, the bed and breakfast has free laundry service, free use of snorkeling equipment, coolers and beach gear.
- Kurt and his wife take really good care of their guests. If you ask what to see on the island he makes great suggestions which are mostly unknown by any tourist guide. We had a wonderful time here and will stay at the Edge if we return to Big Island someday.
- Amazing experience! Definitely will comeback again!
- The stay was very comfortable and the location & view from our balcony were very great. The hosts were very nice people, served us with good breakfast and helped shape our itinerary. A big Mahalo to them.
- We had a great time at Kurt and Kana. They are simply great hosts and very nice people. The Edge is a perfect place to relax and slow down a little bit. And the view is amazing.
- This B&B was amazing! Kurt and Kana treated us like family and made us feel like at home. The room was lovely and the view from the balcony absolutely amazing! Also, the breakfast with fresh fruit and coffee were to die for! Kurt provided useful information on what to see and what to do around the island (also, where to get the best local food etc).
Kona Bayview Inn
Kona Bayview Inn offers accommodations in Captain Cook. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Kona International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hawaii Belt Coffee Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hawaii Belt Coffee Garden offers accommodations in Captain Cook. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.Kona International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Everything perfect! It was really nice to stay here. The owner is very kind.
- What a lovely surprise! This little farm/garden is definitely off the beaten path, so if you’re looking for a rustic experience, this is for you. We loved it! Our room overlooked beautiful plants and the ocean below, and we enjoyed a few nice sunrises. The king bed was comfortable, the shower had nice pressure and temperature, and the hosts couldn’t have been nicer. There’s a sweet dog and 5 cats on the property, too! Breakfast was a treat – freshly-squeezed juice, fried rice with veggies from the garden, fresh fruit, avocado and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful host. Breakfast served in garden.
- Ms Ping, the owner, is a really nice person and made a lot of effords to make our stay unforgettable. Her selfmade poi was delicious.
- Mrs. Ping, the landlady is adorable and very caring. The breakfast is great with fresh, organic, partly self-grown fruit (like avocados, lemons, bananas…).
Hale-Hoola B & B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hale-Hoola B & B is located in Captain Cook in the region of Hawaii Island, just 18 miles from Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 25 miles from Hale-Hoola B & B.
- Fabulous breakfast, good local information. Carl & Elma great hosts
- breakfast was excellent and owners very much try to please.
- Delicious homecooked breakfast with local fresh fruit. Great outdoor seating area with beautiful scenery.
- The room was spacious and well appointed. The view from the private balcony was great. The balcony had a small refrigerator. The lounge had a microwave and paper plates if you wanted to microwave food or drinks. Breakfast was great. Very convenient for visiting the National Park Refugio and Two Step snorkel area.
- The quiet and peaceful place. It felt like being at friends house. Very personable owners, making your stay as pleasant as possible
Hale Maluhia Country Inn
Hale Maluhia Country Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This was our first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast so we were a little skeptical, however, It was fabulous!!! The owners were very kind and accommodating with any need we might have had and gave us a ton of insight on things to do on the island. Can’t say enough good things about them.
- we enjoyed the Japanese Tea Garden room. it was unique and spacious as well as well approinted. lovely decor
- The family, who own and operate this historic compound of interesting rooms and cottages. Guests are welcomed and watched over to assure satisfaction, or left alone if that is preferred.
- Attitude: caring, considerate, friendly, open-hearted
- Very comfortable rooms, warm welcoming hosts, delicious breakfast, fascinating buildings and grounds, and chickens.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Lilikoi Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Lilikoi Inn.
- The room was spacious and clean. The shower was huge! Fresh homemade breakfast every morning with lively conversation and helpful hints for touristy places to go and see. They had beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, snorkeling and boards to use. Very lovely couple.
- The owners of this Bed and Breakfast were gracious and very helpful with activity recommendations. We loved the locally grown fresh fruits, avocados and eggs that were served each day for breakfast. My allergy to wheat was awesomely accomodated. The husband is a trained professional chef. The views from the Lineas were great and the songs of the rainforest birds were a pleasure to wake up to. Overall we enjoyed our stay. We loved the big tiled shower.
- Shai and Trina were awesome hosts!!! Loved staying there, would recommend to everyone I know!!
- Clean, excellent people, great food, fantastic view, close to everything but far enough away to be peaceful..
- Hosts Trina and Shai are wonderful. Breakfast filling and delicious. Coffee grown on site. Biggest avocado I’ve ever seen! Beautiful views from the breakfast porch.
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hale Hualalai offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 6 miles from Hale Hualalai.
- Spacious very clean,comfortable bed. Very friendly hosts. Delicious breakfast. Owner is a chef and utilized fruits from the property including homegrown coffee.
- The host, Ricky, was informative and knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast he made was amazing, all made with food from their property. Beautiful view.
- The ocean view from the lanai was absolutely beautiful. The room was spacious and quite comfortable. The homemade French Toast served for breakfast was a gourmet treat. Ricky was a gracious host and fabulous chef. He was happy to share his knowledge of the island and happy to suggest recommendations based on our questions and interests. While we only spent one night at the B&B we would eagerly stay much longer. Thank you for a great experience.
- The breakfast was excellent. Super friendly owner provided lots of local information. Felt very at ease staying there. A great experience.
- The Breakfast was amazing, served by an award winning Chef. Great views and very, very accommodating host. Wish we could of stayed longer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kaawaloa The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kaawaloa The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!