10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Juià Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Juià Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Juià Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Juià Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Juià Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Juià Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Juià Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Juià Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
La Lolita ( Adults Only )
This traditional Catalan country house is located 10 minutes’ drive from Girona and close to the most beautiful beaches of la Costa Brava. La Lolita is surrounded by gardens.Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
- Roser was fantastic! Very helpful and hospitable. The breakfast was delicious and the bedroom very comfortable. The house is delightfully decorated and full of interesting objects. We had dinner there one night, and it was exceptional. Did I mention that Roser was fantastic?
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
- It’s a beautiful place close to Girona city and other awesome villages. The rooms are clean, beautiful and quiet so it was a great experience.
- We had a great stay at La Lolita. It has the beauty and charm of an old farm house, but the comfort and amenities of an updated and well maintained property. It is a pet friendly property so we were able to bring our dog along. Roser, our host, was very welcoming and sweet and provided a map & tips on where to go. Breakfast was a feast which included eggs, yogurt, cheese, bread, pastries, and tons of fresh fruit. We also had dinner at Lolita, which was freshly prepared with seasonal ingredients by our hosts and was absolutely delicious. Our room was spacious, tastefully decorated and sparkling clean. We enjoyed the large comfy bed and the nice bathroom. Everything was perfect, with attention to every detail. We would highly recommend La Lolita!
This is the 4th time we have stayed here and it never disappoints, Rosa &
Joaquim are perfect hosts, breakfast and dinner are superb, we just love it here
Bed and Breakfast
Mas de la Roda
Featuring a garden, Mas de la Roda has accommodations in Bordils with free WiFi and garden views. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use the fully equipped kitchenette.This air-conditioned bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Girona is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Platja d’Aro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18 miles from Mas de la Roda.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- Lo mejor el desayuno que nos hicieron los propios propietarios! Buenísimo!
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Vilosa Bed and Breakfast
Mas Vilosa offers an outdoor swimming pool with beautiful surrounding landscape. Set in the center of the small village of Corsá, it is 30 minutes’ drive from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Decorated with warm colors, this Catalan house features rustic décor. It comes with private rooms with private bathrooms.The shared living room features sofas, TV and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Mas Vilosa and tour desk at reception can provide information where traditional restaurants and markets can be found.Surrounded by Les Gavarres Mountains in Catalonia, the town of Corsá has a perfect location for activities such as hiking and cycling. It has easy access to some of the Costa Brava Beaches and you can drive to Palamós and Castell-Platja d’Aro in 30 minutes. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- The owners were pleasant and delightful. If time would have permitted, we would have stayed longer.
- Couldn’t have asked for much more! A beautiful 15th century house, with a lot of character and great facilities, yummy breakfast and best of all hosted by a friendly and beautiful couple! We would love to go again soon!
- the owners were so nice and helpful, the place was beautiful inside and out
The property was fascinating
Something interesting to view in each and every room
The breakfast was Devine fresh beautifully served spotless linen
- The hotel is typically Spanish in a beautiful brick building. It is really clean and the room was large and comfortable. The owners couldn’t have been more accommodating and helpful especially as our plane was late in landing and we didn’t arrive until after 1.00am. Highly recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
Can Bo De Pau
The 18th-century Can Bo De Pau is set in Salt’s old town on The Carrilet cycle path. It offers free Wi-Fi and rustic air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. Girona city center is 10 minutes’ drive the property.Each room has a desk and flat-screen cable TV. Featuring wooden floors, rooms are also heated and soundproofed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a terrace. The Can Bo de Pau offers a laundry and ironing service, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Can Bo De Pau is 10 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
The breakfast was wonderful. Highly reccomended.
- Lady in the reception was very helpful and made for us full overview about Salt and Girona. When we realised that the breakfast wasn’t included in the price she added for free. Nice modernly renovated old building. Everything was clean and neat.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Offering stylish rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi, Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis is set in a charming 19th-century town house. Located in Girona’s old town, it is a short walk from the Rambla.Each air-conditioned room at the Bells Oficis has contemporary décor with tiled floors. All rooms have heating and some feature a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast is a short walk from Girona’s pretty squares, where there is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants.Girona Cathedral, the surrounding Jewish Quarter and the old city walls can be reached in approximately 15 minutes, by foot. The colorful buildings overlooking the Onyar River are less than 350 feet from the Bells Oficis.
- Owner is awesome! Friendly and helpful. Yummy breakfast, coffee and fast wifi.
- Javi’s attentions were magnificent. He is such a wonderful host.
- The hosts Javi and Olga are delightful people. Exceedingly helpful, and consummate hosts. Javi makes jam for morning toast! They know the town very well, and can direct you to points of interest or things you need. We stayed in the apartment, which is in a different building but a short walk away, and it was comfortable, well equipped, and perfect for our needs.
- Great location, nice view, the building has lots of character and the balcony was great for relaxing with a glass of wine.
- fantastic location. Owner was super, always willing to please. breakfast was good, with nice selection of homemade jams. luggage storage very helpful. sharing the bathroom was not a problem. nice to have use of elevator.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed in Girona
Located in Girona, near Pont de Pedra, Bed in Girona features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Foreign Office is a few steps from Bed in Girona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nice breakfast, large common areas, good lockers.
- The sheets were like new and smelled good, making the bed very confortable. The bathroom is inside the bedroom what makes a great difference in this hostal. Good price in a great location. I’d recommend it.
- Location was excellent. Very cheap in an expensive city
- Breakfast is included which is good (cereals, bread, jam, coffee, tea)
- Check in was easy, but don’t plan on getting there before four. Central location. Old, funky building.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Spacious rooms at Fundació L’Olivar come with free Wi-Fi and private terraces. Set in an olive grove just outside Ventalló, it has a peaceful setting surrounded by nature.Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
- Lugar sensacional en un entorno inmejorable, bonito y tranquilo. Todo en su justa medida en cuanto a diseño y comodidad. El desayuno, incluído en el precio, es extraordinario (hecho al momento y con productos frescos y de la tierra) y valoramos muchísimo la atención amable y discreta del personal que gestiona el hotel.
Bed and Breakfast
Can Barrull is a characteristic stone country house set in Sant Feliu de Boada, in the Baix Empordà region of Catalonia. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Most rooms feature a balcony with mountain or garden views. All are air conditioned and heated, with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the lounge-library with its rustic fireplace. Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. Can Barrull is a 10-minute drive from Empordà Golf Club and within 20 minutes’ drive of Pals Golf Club.
- Perfect! Lovely location in a small town with a few good restaurants. Excellent breakfast and our room had a lovely balcony.
- This bed and breakfast was delightful. Our room was charming, very clean with a lovely view. Breakfast was great. Great value for money.
- The cottage (as the village itself) is very beautiful and nicely located within peaceful countryside. Location fantastic! (not so much if you do not have a car though as it is a bit off the beaten road). The rooms extremely clean! Bed was also really comfortable (i usually don`t pay attention to bed, but this time i felt like it really suited me well haha). The breakfast was devine! You have to pay extra for it, but it is worth it, as the selection was really good (local jams and hams, freshly brewed coffee, freshly squeezed juice etc) . There were also 2 very cosy local restaurants to grab the dinner. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and those were the most beautiful 2 days we spent in Catalonia 🙂
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the owner cooked a wonderful breakfast
- It is just amazing, the rooms are perfect, the service is amazing. They took care of us with love. The breakfast has all home made products.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Placa Bell-Lloc
Located a 1-minute walk from Pont de Pedra, B&B Placa Bell-Lloc features accommodations with free WiFi in Girona. Featuring free bikes, the bed and breakfast is close to several noted attractions, around a 1-minute walk from Girona City Hall and around 650 feet from Catalan Water Agency.The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, a shared living room and luggage storage for guests. At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Air conditioned is available in the living room and the kitchen.All rooms include a ceiling fan.Foreign Office is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Spacious room, central location, clean environment
- It was Ana amazing location, safe, homey, and comfortable. The staff were so welcoming and it was very clean and there was lots of space. We were only supposed to stay two nights and stayed double because we liked it so much.
- Charming and classy place, great location at the square, personal service
- Location couldn’t be better; right in the historic centre but quiet, excellent restaurants minutes away. Olga, who looks after the B&B, is very helpful and accommodating.
- The location was great, the atmosphere very quiet, clean and the person responsible very kind. She prepared a really nice breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sant Jordi Desvalls, Casa Migdia has accommodations with an outdoor pool and free bikes.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Casa Migdia provides a terrace.Girona is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Roses is 24 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- la comida excelente, el trato todo muy bien, lo único es que no puedes pagar con tarjeta y solo dan una papelito con el monto a pagar
La disposicion y cercania de los propietarios así como la comida deliciosa y el ambiente calmado.
Las instalaciones muy adecuadas y originales 🙂
- Molt acollidor i la decoració et trasllada en el temps
Són una pareja muy amable y atenta
La comida muy buena y la habitación perfecta
El trato es muy familiar y se te hace corta la estancia
- Bon tracte,molt bé l’habitació,molt bé l’esmorzar i molt bé la ubicació.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Juià Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Juià Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Juià Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Juià Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!