10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jocotenango – Top Hotel Reviews
Jocotenango is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jocotenango. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jocotenango. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jocotenango. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jocotenango right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jocotenango with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jocotenango:
Casa del Arco Antigua
Casa del Arco Antigua is a bed and breakfast located in Antigua Guatemala’s historical town centre, on Calle del Arco Street, just half a block from the town square. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Casa del Arco Antigua you will find barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, shops (on site) and laundry facilities.La Aurora International Airport is 45 minutes away by car.
- A lovely comfortable and welcoming B&B. Large room (slightly older bathroom). Nice terrace to relax. Central location but still quiet at. Excellent internet!
- Loved the staff attention, the breakfasts and water elements.
- The location is excellent. Very central with lots of shops and restaurants on the street. There was a full delicious breakfast in the morning.
The room was very clean and plenty large enough. The location is perfect for attractions in Antigua (parque centro, the arch, the cathedrals, pharmacy, restaurants).
The ladies at the front desk (Yenesia and Marie(?)) were extremely helpful organizing tours and answering questions.
- Wonderful, but ought to greatly improve the coffee!
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina.
No reviews yet.
Casa Elena offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owners prepared a full hearty breakfast and were both friendly and helpful with information on visiting the city.
- My room was more like an apartment, with two floors, large bathroom with a lot of space for toiletries, bed was very comfortable, everything was beautifully decorated, had access to terrace straight from the room. While it was about a 15 minute walk to the city center, it was a pleasant walk, close to the Cerro de la Cruz, and it felt less like a tourist spot and more like a homestay. Harvey, Dianne and Izzy are wonderful, breakfast (very good and huge) usually turned into a two hour conversation. I will highly recommend their place to all my friends traveling to Antigua.
- Fantastic breakfasts. Every morning you get something different. Harvey and Diane are wonderful hosts. Views to the 3 volcanoes are great. Recommend getting a room where you can get to the terrace. The bed was perfect and you get a nice shower. Bonus is they have an Ecofilter so that you have fresh water to drink. Easy to get into town. Actually very easy to get to the Arco and the to the central square
- Everything, the room is super comfortable and nice. The hosts are the best and the food is delicious.
- Everything was great, Harvey y Diane were charming and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and diferent, the place amazing I recomend to everybody, we really had a good time
Serendipity Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Serendipity Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from Serendipity Boutique Hotel, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Warm, comfortable room with lots of pillows, quilt. Light bathroom with good shower. Bar fridge in room. Beautiful lounge areas, and a stunning hot jacuzzi on the roof with a fire pit. As it was my birthday they let me have my breakfast in bed in my room. Late checkout until 1 pm so was able to enjoy the jacuzzi again late morning
- Awesome little boutique property in the heart of Antigua, just a few blocks from the main square and all restaurants and shops. The place is very well kept and decorated with a lot of love for details. The breakfast which you can take on the roof top terrace overlooking the city and with a view of the surrounding volcanoes is great! Evelyn, the manager, was very personable and helpful with tips and recommendations.
The bed is very comfy, and the room nice. The area outside is the best, and the top is the terrace.
Incredible gem in the center of Antigua. Loved the roof patio for early mornings and night time relaxing.
The staff was very helpful yet they allowed privacy.
Our room had screened doors that opened to an open patio with a fountain, and was connected to an open ‘living room’ that felt like home.
- The location was great. The furniture and small details were very tasteful. The roof terrace was beautiful
Yellow House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Yellow House Hostel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Yellow House Hostel, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Casa de Lynda
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, La Casa de Lynda features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Renato, the property owner, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He picked us up from the airport as arranged and told us of the many events taking place in Antigua during that week on the way to the hotel. Our room was small, but clean.
- Good location within walking distance of most of the main attractions around Antigua. Friendly and helpful staff. Room is spacious and comfortable. Pick up service from the airport is also available.
- Impressed by the exceptional honesty and integrity of the owners of this property. Saw that our forgotten items were returned to us a week after we realized it missing and we had moved onto another city. Good central location, helpful owner and staff, cleanliness, good shuttle service
- The staff is excellent. The room was very nice and so was the bathroom. Hot water was excellent. Very clean.
- This hotel was just as described and pictured. The owner was so wonderful – very helpful, gave us great suggestions, and personally picked us up from the airport when we arrived! The room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel is in a great location – close to everything but a little off of the hustle and bustle. The roof and patio areas are also both lovely!
La Casa de la Alameda
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casa de la Alameda offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from La Casa de la Alameda, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is a few blocks from the center but fairly quiet.
- The room we had (with the jacuzzi) was very nice, the view from the rooftopterrace was superb! Breakfast was fine, not to special but personally made for us.
- We stayed here on three different occasions throughout our trip and had two different rooms. Our first room was small but very comfortable and well equipped with soft towels and good toiletries. When we went back we were given the suite room which was exceptional – very spacious and had a jacuzzi large enough for three people. The value for money, especially on that room, was exceptional. The location was very calm – away from much of the noise of antigua but still easy walking distance from the centre. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful – Doña Lucia did our washing for us for free! They have a porter at night who let us very quickly when we came back late after the doors were locked.
- The street it was in was the most beautiful street in Antigua and the terrace in the third floor had a great view.
- The staff esa very welcoming and helpful. They allowed us to check in early without any problems.
Odyssey B&B Antigua G.
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala, Odyssey B&B Antigua G. Features a terrace and views of the city.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The breakfast it’s included in the price and its good
- Very good breakfast, Cable TV, quiet street after 9:30pm, two of the girls were very friendly when they were there.
- la ubicacion y precio muy bien instalaciones exceltente
- Las instalaciones son muy buenas y la comida deliciosa
- Muy ameno el ambiente , Hotel nuevo y muy acogedor! El precio en relación a los demás del área es bueno.
Hotel La Casa de Don Ismael
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel La Casa de Don Ismael is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff who would help you with everything, comfy bad, spacy room, good wifi connecrion
- The manager of the property was especially helpful in setting up our room arrangements and arranging for a taxi in the middle of the night for an early flight. He was patient with my Spanish, but also competent in English.
- The staff were really friendly and there was always someone there to let us in or help us out. The room was cleaned thoroughly every day and kept spotless. We liked the terrace upstairs where we had breakfast and we could see the volcanoes from there. It’s in a great location too – near to everything in the centre of the town.
- I stayed here for two nights before joining a tour.The location is very good, in a quiet street of a busy one. Antigua is a superb place to stay and the hotel is comfortable and good value.
- Very nice staff. Spacious room. Small but nice court yard. Good wifi. Everything is kept clean. Comfortable bed.
Hotel Posada Del Rosario
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Posada Del Rosario offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- I like the friendly the employers, and your help in all.
- La dueña es una persona super amable, hace que te sientas totalmente cómodo,habitaciones limpias y confortables, comida deliciosa… Definitivamente con ganas de regresar!
Propriétaire très sympa
Accueil décoration petit déjeuner ambiance
Very nice and helpful lady running this Posada. She serves great breakfast. Clean and wonderful arranged rooms and all place in a colonial style. Everyday cleaning service. Comfortable beds.
Muy agradable y servicial señora que dirige esta Posada. Ella sirve un gran desayuno. Limpias y maravillosas habitaciones arregladas y un lugar en un estilo colonial. Servicio diario de limpieza. Cómodas camas.
Nos hemos olvidado de llevar un recibo por ese desayuno colombiano.
El lugar estaba muy limpio
El personal muy amable y comprensivo
La relación precio – estadía está muy buena.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jocotenango Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jocotenango to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jocotenango but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jocotenango. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!