10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jamestown Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Jamestown Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jamestown Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jamestown Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jamestown Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jamestown Rhode Island:
Inn on Bellevue
The Inn on Bellevue, in Newport, Rhode Island, is within walking distance of the Touro Synagogue and is within the synagogue’s Eruv. Shopping and dining are in the downtown waterfront area.The Inn on Bellevue, is also just 4 blocks from the beach and historic Newport Mansions. The bed and breakfast features Victorian era decor, and provides guests with a daily continental breakfast served in the lobby’s European cafe. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby.The charming Inn on Bellevue features elegance and luxury combined with a number of modern amenities designed to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers alike.
- The in keeper was super friendly and answered all our questions about the area.
- The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious!! We went down around 10:00 and there was plenty to choose from. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice. The bathroom was newly renovated!
- Beautiful room, great location and heater worked great.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast fabulous. Would highly recommend this Inn.
- Very charming, great staff. Very cozy room. Great cafe right next door (Picnic Gourmet + Cafe). Within walking distance to the Newport Mansions, shops, and restaurants.
Admiral Farragut Inn
In the historic district of Newport, Rhode Island, steps from the scenic harbor and popular area sites, this refurbished Colonial bed and breakfast offers comfortable accommodations and friendly service.Just a short walk from the Admiral Farragut Inn, there are unique shops, antique stores and local restaurants. The Newport Art Museum, as well as Beechwood Mansion and Fort Adams State Park, are also only a short distance awayThe charming rooms at the Admiral Farragut are furnished with four-poster beds, beautiful antiques and authentic Colonial paned windows. Guests can start the morning with the inn’s free full breakfast and relax in the evening in front of cozy fireplaces.
- Covenience to heart of the city. Staff were pleasant but distant. Picturesque part of town
- Breakfast was very good. The B&B was easy walking distance to the marina, shopping, restaurants and visitors center which was very modern and had tours of Newport and other services for reasonable prices.
- Very comfortable bed. Breakfast made to order was wonderful!
When we arrived we were upgraded to a very nice suite in the Melville house for no extra charge on the first floor
The room was really nice
All the inns are very historic and fun to stay at
- Very friendly staff. The breakfast was a bit of surprise, in a good way. Nice menu, cute and quaint dining areas. Overall we had a very nice visit and would definitely return in the future.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Victorian-style bed and breakfast in Newport’s Mansion District is less than one mile from Newport Harbor. It features a terrace and elegant rooms with a fireplace and flat-screen TV.Each of Ivy Lodge’s rooms provides a DVD player, CD player and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are brightly decorated.The lodge features a 33-foot gothic oak entry hall and a fireplace in the spacious living room.Guests can enjoy a full made-to-order breakfast that includes baked apples and homemade breads.Ivy Lodge is less than one mile from Newport Art Museum, Rose Island Light House and Salve Regina University.
- It was our first time to Newport and the Ivy Lodge and it’s owners were amazing. They welcomed us and made us feel like family. They went out of their way to recommend restaurants and sites to see. We are already making plans for a longer weekend stay b
- breakfast both days was amazing. the room was beautiful, and the staircase one of the prettiest I’ve seen. friendly and convenient to the mansions and cliff walk
- PROPERTY IS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL MAINTAINED. GREAT LOCATION. NEAR EVERYTHING BUT QUIET. BEAUTIFUL COMMON ROOMS.
- Owners, staff and breakfast were all exceptional! Will definitely stay there again.
- The property was gorgeous! The whole experience was everything we anticipated and SO much more!!!
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on Newport Harbor, this guest accommodation is just a 4-minute walk from Elms Mansion. It boasts a fresh-made breakfast each morning and offers free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Every Artful Lodger room features individual décor and a private bathroom. A cable TV and a telephone are included.Guests will enjoy the Lodger Artful breakfast area where food is served by floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of the harbor.Bellevue Shopping Center and Salve Regina University are each within a 2-minute drive of the guest accommodation. Newport Naval Complex is 5 miles away.
- Staff were super friendly and extremely accommodating. Phil was a great host and the location can’t be beat. Room was good and the king bed was very comfortable.
- Location is superb and very convenient for walking to most of what I was in Newport for — the Cliff Walk and the mansions. The innkeeper, Phil, is very personable and cooks a mean breakfast! Appreciated the free parking, and the wi-fi was excellent. Check-in was seamless with a door code which was provided ahead of time. For what I paid midweek in winter, I felt it was fair.
- The place was quiet comfortable and homey. Phil was very friendly and helpful giving us directions etc. The breakfast was delicious and the breakfast room had a beautiful view.
- Great location within walking to Thames St and the mansions plus the waterfront. Great place
- The location of this B&B is excellent for visiting the mansions, and unique restaurants. Phil, the owner is meticulous to all details of making you feel comfortable and right at home. The upstairs dining area ,where we had breakfast, is amazing ( with a beautiful panoramic view) as was the selections and quality of breakfast food served. We are planning on staying there often when visiting New Port.
Burbank Rose Inn Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Burbank Rose Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Newport.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Burbank Rose Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- I was to go with my boyfriend whose plans changed last minute. Instead, I went with my two nieces. The inn very nicely offered another room to accommodate us. The location was perfect, we were able to park the car and walk.
- Richly local but not overdone beach and marine antique decor, good eye Brian!
- Brian, the owner, is extremely helpful and a really nice guy!
- The accomodation was very nice, since the structure is an old wooden house very close to the harbor. Well-kept furniture, clean apartment.
Found this place on website and loved it. Had a small apartments for the night. Brian who owns the place was very helpful.
Admiral Weaver Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Originally built in 1863, this charming B&B boasts rooms with hardwood floors and a cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is available, and the Newport Art Museum is one-half mile away.All rooms at the Admiral Weaver Inn are individually decorated and include a fireplace and a private bathroom. A refrigerator is provided in each room.This B&B serves a daily continental breakfast and offers coffee and tea each afternoon. There are 2 sun decks and a covered porch for relaxationThe Inn Admiral Weaver is within easy walking distance of the International Tennis Hall of Fame, and Newport National Golf Club is 5.8 miles away. A shuttle is offered to Providence Airport and North Kingstown Train Station, both about a 30-minute drive away.
- At check in, I was greeted by a very nice man. I believe he was one of the owners. Also, it was an easy and beautiful walk to the coast.
- The owner wa very informative and kind. He went out of his way to assist us The parking was great. The beds were comfortable
- The Admiral Weaver Inn is in a perfect location in Newport. It is centrally located so that we were able to walk everywhere, which is especially important in a town where parking can be difficult. It has its own off-street parking, included in the price. The Inn was very clean and inviting. The room (#5) was spacious with one double and one queen bed, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and A/C that was easy to control. The owner was helpful in providing information and a map. The breakfast was made to order and very good. There were even homemade oatmeal cookies available almost all of the time. This bed & breakfast is also a very good value, considering the extremely high prices of most hotels in the area. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Newport. P.S. I have never bothered to write an online review about a hotel before, but for this one I just had to convey what a great spot it is!
- Within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and attractions. Fantastic breakfast. Cook to order eggs/omlettes. Friendly staff. Eugene was very helpful and friendly.
- Nice rooms and friendly staff working within the Inn
Marshall Slocum Inn
One of our top picks in Newport.This Victorian bed and breakfast in Newport, Rhode Island is just a 10-minute walk from the scenic Cliff Walk and beach. It features individually themed rooms and a gourmet breakfast.The elegant rooms at Marshall Slocum Inn are decorated with period antique furniture, sailing artwork and have original hardwood floors. Each room provides a tablet with video streaming channels like Netflix and Hulu Plus. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available..Every morning, Inn Marshall Slocum serves a homemade breakfast in the dining room, on the patio or the bedroom. Seasonal fresh fruit, pastries and hot dishes are all offered.Built in the 1800s, Marshall Slocum boasts its original architecture. Guests can relax on the large deck overlooking the gardens or the concierge desk can help arrange activities and reservations.Bellevue Avenue, the Tennis Hall of Fame and the harbor front are within a 10-minute walk of this cozy bed and breakfast. The Newport Mansions are just a 5-minute drive away.
- The owner was very friendly. The breakfast was fantastic. The Inn exceeded our expectations in many ways!
- What a lovely house, in a great location with a friendly inn-keeping team. Breakfast was truly delightful. All in all a wonderful place to stay!
- Loved the Inn…..location, comfort (great bed and pressed sheets) welcoming Innkeepers, tasteful decor, cleanliness…and a real breakfast (off a menu!). Not a big fan of B & B’s usually, but will be more open minded after this experience…
- Breakfast was truly amazing – super-friendly staff too.
- Service was great, breakfasts were fantastic. Inn was clean and well kept and full of character. Definitely will stay here again!
Sanford-Covell Villa Marina
One of our best sellers in Newport! Located 1.1 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Sanford-Covell Villa Marina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the beds were very comfortable and the help with the disabled individual I traveled with was very good. very happy on many levels. kind and nice people
- Fantastic house with a lot of character and history and a wonderful view. Fantastic location too — really close to everything. It’s also great to have a room option with twin beds when traveling with a friend – not all B&B’s have that option. The owner was very accommodating as we weren’t sure when we’d arrive to check-in.
- They don’t serve a hot breakfast, just muffins,fruit,breads and cereals.
- This is a magnificent historic property which is currently being run by the great granddaughter of the second owner . There’s a living history in this house that is overwhelming, enchanting, tantalizing, and palpable. Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe have been in this house at literary guild meetings , and you can practically feel their presents in the parlor, a room which is still used as a sitting area today, graced by two grand pianos overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
- We loved the vintage building which is on the historic registry. The porch overlooking the pool and the marina was a great place to sit and watch the sunset, which was spectacular. Most importantly we loved it’s location in walking distance of Goat Island where we were attending a wedding and the Newport shopping and dining area.
Historic Hill Inn
One of our best sellers in Newport! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This Newport Rhode Island bed and Breakfast is a 5-minute walk from Newport Harbor and features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. Trinity Church is a 3-minute walk from the property.Rooms at the Historic Hill Inn all feature cable TV, ironing facilities, and a private bathroom. They are decorated with antique accents and hardwood floors.Relax on the terrace and admire the inn’s gardens. The Inn Historic Hill also provides concierge services.Take a cruise around the harbor with Rum Runner II Excursion Tours, located a half-mile from the bed and breakfast. The Museum of Newport History is a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Innkeepers hospitality was great, really liked the central location,
- Easy walk to Thames for the shops and restaurants as well as the Wharf. Ambience of the Inn was lovely and to my love of Victorian and antiques. Room was very spacious & cozy.
- The family who runs the property is friendly. They are ready to give you helpful advise. The facility is cozy and clean.
- The Inn Keepers were incredibly helpful and friendly.
It was very cozy, the owners were very accommodating and helpful, and nice.
Beds were comfortable and the inn was very relaxing and peaceful.
Adele Turner Inn
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This bed and breakfast is in a historic Victorian home built in 1855. Downtown Newport and its many shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.Rooms at the Adele Turner Inn are decorated with antiques and artwork. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a TV.Every afternoon, the inn serves a high tea with snacks. On Saturdays, samples of wine and cheese are provided following tea.The 450-acre Norman Bird Sanctuary, with 7 miles of hiking trails, is 10 minutes from the Adele Turner Inn. Newport State Airport is just over 5 minutes away.
- The breakfast was amazing, and the house is lovely. It’s been around since the 1850s and has this elegant and classic look. People will complain about anything, like the carpet being a little worn on the stairs. But this is a beautiful, charming place.
- The inn was gorgeous, location was outstanding (we could walk everywhere), the staff were very welcoming, they served a wonderful breakfast, and the rooms were full of character. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was done nicely. The food was fresh, and the hot portion, (eggs benedict and omelet) were delicious.
- THE BED WAS SUPER COMFY AND THE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS. LOVED THE FIREPLACE..
- The eggs benedict were perfect. The dining room very pleasant. An, again Antonio is a great manager.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jamestown Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jamestown Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!