10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Intervale New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Intervale New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Intervale New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Intervale New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Intervale New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Intervale New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Intervale New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Intervale New Hampshire:
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, Cabernet Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Jefferson is 29 miles from Cabernet Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles away.
- The Cabernet Inn is an outstanding place to stay. It is very well decorated, cozy, charm and very comfortable. The innkeepers Bruce and Jessica are very kind and the breakfast is amazing.
- Everything was wonderful, the property, the breakfast, and the hosts!
- north Conway has a lot to offer from shopping skiing eating plays theatres, etc
Very kind and Helpful Jessica and Bruce
- The owners (Bruce and Jessica) go out of their way to make you feel at home. They have frequent clients that are like family.
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, Wildflowers Inn features a barbecue and a ski pass sales point.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 29 miles from Wildflowers Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful, clean, breakfast was very good, Bob great fun guy, definitely will come here again
- Bob and his wife were wonderful! They made us feel very welcome. We even had about four inches of snow overnight, and Bob brushed our car off! Absolutely amazing hosts!
- The inn was very comfortable and Bob was extremely helpful with dinner recommendations. Breakfast options were great.
Very personable host and hostess.
- An amazing host – so kind and helpful. He even gave us a free upgrade! Spacious room with fireplace, cosiest bed of the vacation, Superb breakfast and delicious cookies and coffee available all day! Beautiful porch and sitting room to relax in, told there is a great view of the mountains (sadly all we saw was fog) Handy location.
Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise offers accommodations in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 29 miles from Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise, and Jackson is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Always superb, Paula’s cooking is amazing as always!
- We really loved our time here! Our hosts were so sweet and kind. The food was delicious! I’d highly recommend. We’ll probably go back in the summer as well.
- The breakfast and baked goods were delicious and an added bonus to all the other features that made the stay pleasant.
- Beautiful inn on a lovely quiet property in the midst of a forest. The owners Bill and Paula go out of their way to help you in any way and serve amazing breakfasts!
- Lovely, peaceful inn, yet very close to White Mountain attractions. Hosts were very nice and helpful. Delicious breakfasts. We enjoyed our stay and recommend highly.
Cranmore Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Located in a residential area this bed and breakfast offers a seasonal pool and on-site trout fishing. It features individually designed rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Cranmore Mountain Lodge can enjoy free access to on-site facilities, such as a sports court for basketball, picnic tables and BBQ grills. The seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub are offered for relaxation.After a cooked-to-order breakfast, guests of the Cranmore Mountain Lodge can read by the wood fireplace in the living room, play the piano, or relax by the brook along the property.Cranmore Mountain Lodge offers guests discount lift tickets and attraction tickets to area mountains. Discounts at local restaurants are also offered. Tea, coffee, and hot cocoa are available at all time in the dining room.Each uniquely styled room includes a private bathroom, air conditioning, and telephone. The inn offers a DVD library and guests can enjoy cable TV in their own rooms or the game room.Cranmore Mountain Ski Resort & Adventure Park is 0.9 miles from the inn. Settlers Green Village Outlet Mall is 4 miles away and downtown North Conway. New Hampshire and the Conway Scenic Railroad is 1.9 miles away.
- Everything from the staff to the breakfast to the comfort was amazing
- Great home style breakfast, clean. The bed was very confortable. Quite. Near the shops, restaurants and ski area.
- Food was great. The staff was pleasant and friendly. the owners were great. The room was nice and clean. We were pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a king at no charge.
- I’ve been going to this Inn since 1991 . We’ve done family trips & romantic trips. And we have enjoyed all our stays. The old owners had cleared a space on the hill on the side of the lodge , so the kids could go sledding. And they used to allow ice skating on the pond. They also hand skis so you could go cross country skiing in the back yard. All those things made the Inn nice for family’s. But the new owners are very nice. I felt at home and so did my friends.
- Delicious breakfast, comfy bed, close to shops and restaurants in North Conway and several ski mountains. The hosts are great, friendly and helpful!
Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 31 miles from Cranmore Inn B&B, and Jackson is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The Inn was very accommodating for families and couples alike. We loved the sweet treats they put out and the warm friendly staff. Breakfast was made to order and with kids that is always a bonus!
- clean, well maintained property with a friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed at many places in North Conway, I will definitely return to The Cranmore Inn
- Proximity to the main area of shops and restaurants
- great breakfast. Innkeepers and staff very helpful.
- The beds were soft and comfy. The rooms were very clean. The owners were very nice. We Would go back.
White Birch Inn of North Conway
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Located in North Conway, 27 miles from Lincoln, White Birch Inn of North Conway features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jefferson is 31 miles from White Birch Inn of North Conway, and Jackson is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- the owners were amazing, very helpful in pointing out things about the town. Great energy and PET FRIENDLY!!!
- Cat and Jim are amazing host. They made our stay very comfortable and welcoming. The breakfast was fantastic. The location is perfect and although it was a bit cold outside we didn’t mind staying inside the cozy room. We absolutely recommend the White Birch Inn and hope to go back someday.
- It is a beautiful, cozy, warm , quiet place. The owners are fantastic and so so nice. The breakfast was fabulous and I couldn’t expect more. Our new favorite place. Have already booked for another weekend
- The inn was comfortable and well appointed. The owners, Cat and Jim were extremely nice and very accommodating. They love pets and made my dog feel right at home.
- The owners went to a lot of trouble to get my wife gluten free bread. We appreciated that. Room very comfortable. Bathroom, towels and shower great. Liked cosy sitting room with a fire and lovely dog, Guinness
Spruce Moose Lodge
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Spruce Moose Lodge is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 27 miles from Lincoln.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Jefferson is 31 miles from Spruce Moose Lodge, and Jackson is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Fireplace was lit morning and night. Breakfast was awesome. Sights were amazing perfect location!
House was Clean and ready early!
Had an amazing time at the two bedroom house and looking forward to going again in the future!
So close to Cranmore and shopping! The gas fireplace was a huge bonus in the house!
- The accommodations were exactly what the photos and the write up leads you to expect. The innkeepers warm, friendly, very helpful in giving us snowshoe activity advice and passes, and we would definitely recommend this place to others or go back.
- The owners are so nice, the house is very comfy, and the breakfast is delicious!
- I can’t say enough about Spruce Moose Lodge. Book your stay, you won’t be disappointed!
Enjoy views of the White Mountains at this New Hampshire bed and breakfast. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Attitash Ski Resort is 10 miles away.The Eastman Inn has rooms with cable TV and unique furnishings. They are decorated with antiques and select rooms offer a fireplace and flat-screen TV.Relax by the fireplace in the common room or sip coffee on the wrap-around terrace. Daily newspapers are available at The Eastman Bed and Breakfast.A full breakfast, including zucchini quiche, stuffed strawberry French toast, and eggs, is served every morning in the dining area.The Conway Scenic Railroad is 1 miles from the Inn. Settlers’ Green Outlet Village is just a 5 minute drive away.
- The room was cozy with the fireplace and the bed was so comfortable! We were close enough to the town center to walk, but far enough out to not be so noisy. The breakfast was included and was delicious both days! Definitely will be back!
- Nice breakfast and friendly innkeeper. We enjoyed dinner right across the street at the Muddy Moose in the evening, and walked into the village the next morning after breakfast. I also liked the view of the mountains across the valley, having hiked there many times.
- Innkeeper Art was very nice breakfast was Execelent!
- Breakfast was excellent we were served a blueberry French toast, Denver omelette with yogurt and coffee.
- Inn keeper friendly and informative. Breakfast was perfect. I left my makeup there by accident and Art was prompt at looking for it and Is going to mail it out to me.
Old Red Inn & Cottages
Old Red Inn & Cottages is located in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- I loved the cottage feel! Very homey and comfy. Can’t wait to see it in the summer
- Beautiful historical home near downtown North Conway. Hosts are very welcoming people running a good business. Dining room and breakfast was very nice. We stayed in a rustic 1940’s summer cottage -not pretty on inside but had what we needed. We stayed during a rare cold spell with negative temperatures and wind chill. Thank goodness there was a gas fireplace/stove which kept us fairly warm. Hosts provided extra blankets and were very accommodating with ideas of things to do in the area.
- I loved that it was a cottage in the white mountains and that they had a wonderful homemade breakfast every morning. The owners were very friendly.
- Comfortable, free parking and a few minutes walk to amenities
- The whole experience was a relaxing one. Great people
Covered Bridge House
The Covered Bridge House is named after its most unique feature on property – the historic Bartlett Covered Bridge, which spans the Saco River and is one of only 53 covered bridges left in New Hampshire. Built in 1850, the bridge is 200 feet long with single span, paddleford type construction.The Covered Bridge House is in the spectacular Mount Washington Valley, along the banks of the crystal-clear Saco River. The proximity to White Mountains allows guests to experience all there is to offer– skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking and canoeing.In winter, enjoy the fabulous local skiing with downhill resorts and cross-country skiing trails just minutes away or spend the summer tubing downstream in the backyard river to the covered bridge or find a perfect rock for sunbathing.
- Great location to stay during our trip from Maine to Vermont — not far from the Cog Rail. Lovely home, nice owner, and yummy breakfast! The covered bridge gift shop is so unique and sell nice stuff.
- Friendly proprietors, convenient location close to town and restaurants. Room was comfy, pleasant, with good attention to details (cookies in the evening, tea and coffee available, a pantry and fridge downstairs to store food, a variety of blankets and pillows to choose from). Very clean.
- Hospitality of the owner; good breakfast. Good location for area hiking
- Food was prepared as you liked it. Innkeepers were friendly and helpful.
- I can’t say enough excellent things about our stay. The property is beautiful, with easy parking, our room was outstanding and beautifully decorated and very comfortable, meticulously clean, as was our bathroom. Our hosts Nancy and Dan were so pleasant and very friendly; loved talking with them! And the breakfasts were A++, so many delicious foods! We couldn’t have wished for a better stay. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Intervale New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Intervale New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Intervale New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Intervale New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!