10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ichu Puno – Top Hotel Reviews
Ichu Puno is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ichu Puno. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ichu Puno. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ichu Puno. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ichu Puno right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ichu Puno with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ichu Puno:
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Olimpo Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 28 miles from Olimpo Inn.
- Everything as described, everything good. Good value for money! Rosa, the lady at the check-in desk was superfriendly and helpful!
- Very good place to stay with a friendly staff, confortable rooms and not far from the town center.
- It was so helpful to us that they could arrange a day tour to Uros islands and Taquile in advance of our arrival. They also arranged our ongoing bus to Cuzco.
- Free pick up, help with purchasing the next bus tickets, introducing to puno, very clean hotel, fair price and good breakfast —> we could not expect more!
Big and clean room, the host gave us a portable radiator to warm up the room for free. Rich breakfast. Good position 15min by foot far from the city centre.
Excellent roasted chicken a 50m far from the hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Duque Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puno. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Duque Inn.
- The lady who ran this place was really lovely! The place was cheap and it reflected that but that is all we wanted
- Extremely kind and helpful staff, beautiful and comfortable rooms with a view, tasty breakfast with a view, a smile and a fruit salad, fast laundry service, close to center, safe street,…
- The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the lady from reception was very nice. Breakfast was delicious!
- The host was super friendly and helpful…the place is just 5min walk downhill to the city center and they have a great terace for breakfast in the morning 🙂
- Nothing! It was the worst hostel I have ever seen!!!
La Casa De Manuelita
La Casa De Manuelita offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from La Casa De Manuelita.
- The staff is very friendly and make you feel very welcomed. The room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast is simple but very good. Good value for money!
- A family hostel, in a quiet area close to the main plaza, very clean, hot water and the possibility of having a heater for the room(for an extra 3$ a day). Nice lady hosting with her son and husband. Nice breakfast too
- The staff were wonderfully accommodating and friendly despite our language barrier! The bedroom was the most comfortable I’d had in Peru. Very clean and homely. The location was great – just a 6 minute walk from the Plaza de Armas.
- The owner was so nice to me, I was sick, she gave me medicine and made munya tea. She was so caring. The place was spotless, very clean and nice. I would definitely recommend! Thank you!
- Great location, really nice and spacious rooms and the breakfast was great.
Casa Don Jose B & B
Casa Don Jose B & B offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Casa Don Jose B & B.
room is comfortable with a heater, good hot water shower. small nice room, good basic breakfast
good value for the money. very accommodating staff, quiet.
- Basic but clean rooms. Helpful staff, and a standard but tasty breakfast.
- Very nice breakfast! Helpful staff, extremely clean and comfortable rooms, nice inner yard.
- Staff amazing!!! Very very friendly and cared about the guests all the time. Very nice and cosy rooms. We were just 2 and ours was quite big! Always hot shower (sometimes too hot, difficult to regulate).
- The staff are so kind and friendly, the location is perfect as just outside the centre away from noise and traffic but yet only a short walk. Also short drive to bus station without having to go in the traffic of the centre. Rooms are clean, modern style with good beds and linens, wi-fi in room, hot shower and good basic breakfast with fresh eggs
- room is comfortable with a heater, good hot water shower. small nice room, good basic breakfast
Hostel Homecenter Puno
One of our best sellers in Puno! Hostel Homecenter Puno offers accommodations in Puno.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Staff were very nice and friendly, helpful with our luggage and when I had a problem with the wifi
Clean and comfortable rooms, clean private toilets with towels and soap/shampoo
Complimentary brekkie was great – had a good selection of fruit, ham/cheese/avo/bread, juices, tea and coffee
The offer to collect us from the bus station and the
welcome we received at the hostel. They also called for a suitable doctor to address a health problem afflicting my wife.
- The best breakfast in South America . Very helpful staffs .
- Staff, breakfast, let us early check in after arriving by night bus, provide free pick up service from bus terminus to the hostel
- Breakfast is very nice. Staff are nice and helpful with laundry and tour arrangement.
- Staff were very nice and friendly, helpful with our luggage and when I had a problem with the wifi
Inka’s Rest B&B
One of our best sellers in Puno! Inka’s Rest B&B offers accommodations in Puno.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Inka’s Rest B&B.
- Comfy beds, clean and good bathroom facilities. WiFi not that strong in the rooms but downstairs was ok. Offered good tours – I took the one day trip to Taquile island and uros which was great
- The property is not on the main street so quiet, the bed was okay a bit hard for me and good breakfast. Close to restaurant and supermarket. I walked back from the pier for the uros island tour.
- The location is great, next to restaurants and not far from plaza de arms (10mins walk). The breakfast was the best we’ve had in Peru; scrambled eggs, pancakes, bananas, cereal and more! Perfect start to the day. They let us check in crazily early when we arrived from Cusco by bus at 5am. The hostel has a great vibe, and you can cook and make your own drinks to save on money.
- Everything!! Beds are so comfy and WARM. the staff is nice and breakfast is the best I’ve had in south america
-Breakfast is delicious
-have some table in dorm room
Marlon’s House Puno-Peru
One of our best sellers in Puno! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Marlon’s House Puno-Peru is located in Puno. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Marlon’s House Puno-Peru.
- Staff very welcoming. Spacious bedroom with comfy beds and ensuite with great shower. Close to lots of good restaurants and shops. Kept our bags and got our laundry done while we went to lake titicaca for the night. Would definitely stay again.
Great place for budget price. Breakfast was average but pleasant.
Wifi was great. Location was close to square but away from hustle n bustle.
Staff friendly and helpful. Tours can be organised at reception.
- Good base in puno, able to Arrange onward travel to colca canyon directly and at a better price than other places. Happy to keep our bags while we stayed a night on the lake. Decent breakfast and good hot showers.
- We enjoyed our stay. Staff were excellent and quite helpful.
- Confortable bed (with cosy blankets), and nice breakfast. They kept our luggages 1 day for free !
Hostal San Antonio Inn
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Antonio Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Got eggs for breakfast, but you have to ask for them! The staff tried to help if we asked something, didn’t speak English. Location close to center. Didn’t need earplugs to sleep!
- The location is central and the breakfast was ok. You have to wait a bit for the shower to get hot. Wifi works well.
- Bed was good, room was spacey. Breakfast was slightly above average (I liked the bread, eggs not so much).
- One staff member seemed genuinely concerned about their hot water issue and tried to do something about it. He even tried to practice his basic English with me. I think he knows the hotel sucks and felt a little ashamed and apologetic.
- The value for money was excellent. The facilities are not brand new (don’t expect a 3,4 or 5 star hotel), but for our 2 nights stay it was great. Lake Titicaca and the city centre are in walking distance. The staff was super helpful (Spanish) and organized for us bus tickets to Cusco (free of charge). Whenever we needed hot water the staff would switch on the geyser for us which I think is more efficient than having it running 24/7.
Ayma Hostel Puno
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ayma Hostel Puno offers accommodations in Puno.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Room and bathroom was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Shower with hot water. Good breakfast including avocado. Friendly staff and helped book our tour to the islands. Stored our luggage and allowed us to chill in the reception area, charging phones and using wifi while we waited for our bus to leave at 9pm. Very good value for money
- I booked a bed with a shared bathroom, they gave me a room with individual bathroom. The staffs there are nice, helpful, willing to help. The breakfast there is nice, offers fresh cut fruits, oj and papaya juice, they offer hot water there for u to have tea. The location there is good. They sell bottled water there as well.
Clean, very good HOT SHOWER, breakfast with lots of fruit, tea available all day long, 3 streets from plaza de Armas and next to a main square. We asked for a twin bedroom and got a single and a double bed, Extra space Yay!
Towels and hand soap included.
It was carnival and we could hear the festival outside but as soon as it ended, the street was quiet.
Bright room (there are no blinds so some of you might need a mask if you are sensible to light in the morning and want to sleep in), we loved having natural light with a big window.
There is a closet, a desk&chair and a big flat screen tv.
- large and clean rooms, nice breakfast, free tea the whole day, nice and helpful staff
-Very friendly and helpful staff
-Shower is hot and has a great pressure
-Excellent location close to major sightseeing and shopping spots
Posada Luna Azul
Posada Luna Azul offers accommodations in Puno.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The attendant was so kind and accommodating! It was a relief to stay somewhere warm with great warm showers since Puno was so chilly while we were there. The hotel is located right in the middle of central Puno, an easy walk to everything.
- This is a great option if you don’t want to spend much on a hotel yet value having a private bathroom and a warm room (Puno gets quite cold). It’s centrally located but far enough from the plaza de armas to offer a bit more peace and quiet. Staff are friendly and accommodating and rooms are very clean.
- Reasonably quiet during dead of night. Clean. Comfortable beds. Heater in room
- Although the hotel and rooms are very outdated, it has the basics. The shower doesn’t drain at all. Great portable heater!
- On quiet street but close to the square.The rooms were spacious and very clean The shower was good and hot
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ichu Puno Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ichu Puno to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ichu Puno but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ichu Puno. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!