10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Huayco Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Huayco Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Huayco Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huayco Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huayco Arequipa. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Huayco Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Huayco Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Huayco Arequipa:
La Casa De Bianca
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa De Bianca offers accommodations in Arequipa.A TV is available.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from La Casa De Bianca.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Universitaria + BICI
Featuring free WiFi, Residencia Universitaria + BICI offers accommodations in Arequipa.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Residencia Universitaria + BICI.
- Wonderfully friendly and incredibly helpful! Came to the bus stop and waited with me to make sure I caught the right bus to the city centro. The daily breakfast menu was varied and coffee very good. Good internet and hot shower in sunny and modern room. The kitchen and fridge are available to do your own cooking if you wish.
- Claudia fue muy amable y nos ayudó en todo! 100% recomendable!
- Excelente atención, muy cómodo lugar, y buena ubicación.
- Buena ubicación, desayuno excelente, cuarto confortable, cómodo y limpio. La atención fue muy buena, muy amables siempre. Totalmente recomendable.
- La mejor combinación entre bueno, bonit y barato, los dueños muy amables y atentos, el desayuno era muy rico y las habitaciones muy confortables además de limpias. 100 % recomendable
Hostal Killaymi offers accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Really nice staff, clean and spacious private rooms. The and coffee all day
- The hostel is really cheap and allows check in late night at 5 a.m. Its check out time in 12 is also helpful. The owner is nice and get me a taxi to central plaza although she does not speak any English. The wifi is good too.
- Round the corner from main bus terminal-perfect for early buses or getting in late. 8 soles in taxi takes you into town. Staff very friendly – lovely lady who gave us a sandwich and book in Cusco!
- The owner is a really nice and kind person, she helped me a lot, thank you for that!
- Close to bus terminal, if you arrive late. Justa walking distance. Area is quiet. Staff was friendly.
One of our top picks in Arequipa.Wayra B&B offers accommodations in Arequipa.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 5 miles from Wayra B&B.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Wayra B&B. The breakfast is really good and the receptionists were very helpful in terms of planing our trip to the colca canyon and helping us getting along in Arequipa. Thee staff of the hotel really made the stay so much nicer. In addition, the rooms are very comfortable and cleaned every day.
- All of the staff were really friendly and helpful, going the extra mile for us. When we wanted to change our dates in order to do a colca canyon trek they were more than obliging and kept our luggage there for free. On our last day we had a night bus and they let us use the communal space and eveh made us tea without us asking! Excellent breakfast with yummy banana pancakes. Very clean and great value for money. Nice and quiet and difficult to fault the place – we would definitely recommend.
- Staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Stored our bags free of charge for 3 days. Great pancakes for breakfast. We were able to use common area after we had checked out whilst waiting for a bus, and were even given free tea!
Very Welcoming, kind and helpful staff
Bedroom and bathroom
Breakfast (very good pancakes)
Place very close to the center
Design of the hotel
- Great stuff, especially José who was very helpful! 4 block away from the main plaza. Breakfast with eggs or pancakes and juice 🙂
Mango Hostel B&B
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mango Hostel B&B offers accommodations in Arequipa.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The are quite systematic to keep customers’ luggage and the wifi is okay.
- The location is very close to the Main Square ( Plaza de Armas ). The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Awesome location, staff were great amd really helpful. You can leave your bag and have a shower (for 10soles) if you do colca canyon.
- Very helpful staff! We did the Colca Canyon tour with and a private tour of Arequipa in French. Both were great! Breakfast was good. Perfect location!
- Location close to plaza de armas is perfect , good breakfast
One of our top picks in Arequipa – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Cabu Hostel is located in Arequipa.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The hotel is about three blocks to the plaza the arms. The staff are extremely accommodating. They allowed us to take a shower when we returned from the tour of Cocal Valley. On the terrase you can see the volcano.
- Everything was just great!!! We can recommend this hostal! Hairdryer we saw the first time in Peru! The lavatory service was fast and really good.
- Friendliest, most helpful host of our trip. He went out of his way to make our Christmas visit special. Upgraded us to a large room with a private bathroom. (The city’s water was cut off unexpected on our last day. Not the property’s fault. They did everything they could to make sure we could keep using the bathroom, etc.)
- Arturo is an amazing host, great rooftop area with views of surrounding mountains, top notch breakfast, felt very welcome from beginning to end, comfortable and clean room
- The owner was really kind and charming. And the breakfast on the rooftop it was nice.
Hostal El Remanso
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Remanso offers accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal El Remanso.
- About a 5 min. walk to the plaza. We arrived 2 hours later than discussed but still no problem to check in. Very friendly staff
- The staff was really nice. The location of the hostal is great, directly next to the Monastery and only some minutes walking distance to the beautiful playa de armas. Rooms are simple, but very clean and nice. The (American) breakfast at the roof top is also a nice experience.
- A very comfortable hotel with ample space. About 2 blocks from the main square.
- The boss is really nice,the terrace and size of the room
- We had a wonderful stay at Hostal El Remanso for two nights either side of our Colca Canyon tour. The owners/staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They stored our bags for free whilst we were away. We asked about laundry and they offered to drop it in for us and collect it for our return. The triple room we stayed in was huge and spotless. The beds were very comfortable and the shower provided hot water at a great pressure. We would recommend Hostal El Remanso to anyone coming to Arequipa.
YawRuna Hostel Arequipa
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, YawRuna Hostel Arequipa offers accommodations in Arequipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from YawRuna Hostel Arequipa.
- Ottimo ostello. Very good hostel. Hostal muy bueno.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Free tea, terasse.
The common area is super chill, with some chill music playing all day, and outside, like an inside the building open sky balcony.
Free hot water and tea all day.
Staff is really nice and friendly.
Breakfast for 10 soles is simple but nice and fresh.
They will keep your luggages while you’re at the canyon.
Nearby everything you need (food, drinks, party, plaza de armas….)
- Helpful staff, good shower, clean, very nice enviroment.
- Good location. Being located in a classical building was a bonus. Dorm room very spacious.
El Caminante Class
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Caminante Class offers accommodations in Arequipa.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from El Caminante Class.
- The location is excellent – really central but not noisy, you can pop back for breaks in between on days you spend looking round Arequipa. We loved the colonial style building, doors with shutters, high ceilings. Since our room looked onto the courtyard it was also very quiet, despite being right in the centre of the city. Good service all around, facilities (bathroom) were cleaned several times a day. Monastery Santa Catalina next door. Must try Hot Chocolate from Chaqchao just opposite (same road) – the best we’ve ever had!
- English speaking lady in reception was perfect! She was super friendly and helped us to organize the trek and airline tickets. Safety box was just drawer but they were strict and we felt it was safe.
- The hostel is great situated! 100 m from Plaza des Armas. We had a hot shower, wi-fi and a breakfast in the terrace.
Staff is very nice and helpful. We arrived 5AM and only had to wait an hour to get a room.
Hot water, big room. Breakfast is OK.
Location is very close to the Monastery & Plaza de Armas.
- The place is very pretty and clean. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Hot water in the showers. Nice roof top terrace.
B&B with breakfast and airport pick-up
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B with breakfast and airport pick-up offers accommodations in Arequipa. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Huayco Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Huayco Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Huayco Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Huayco Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!