10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hone Creek Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hone Creek Limon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hone Creek Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hone Creek Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hone Creek Limon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hone Creek Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hone Creek Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hone Creek Limon:
Relax Natural Village Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Relax Natural Village Adults Only is located in Puerto Viejo, just 10 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Everything. Luis, Christian and all the staff are wonderful. Great suggestions for where to go – ask about the natural swimming pool. The cabina is beautiful, airy, tranquil and so spacious. Powerful shower, comfy bed, clean space. Great breakfast: especially the fresh fruit. Hopefully you’ll get to try the coconut flan! The garden smells amazing (think its ylang ylang), lots of birds to watch and listen to. Wish we could have stayed longer. Maybe next time 😉
Superb bungalow with excellent spacious shower and luxury bed. Professional, kind owners. Lovely breakfasts and exotic garden.
Couldn’t fault it!
- This place is run by a french guy Chris who really knows what he is doing. The place is exceptionally clean and very well looked after. The breakfast is great – dare I say the best breakfast we had in Costa Rica (they make their own bread!). The surroundings resemble a paradise- lots of tropical plants, humming birds all around and howling monkeys in the trees that wake you up in the morning. The host is super sweet and helpful.
- Christian is fabulous and so much fun! We loved the cabins, the decks, the hammocks, the breakfast, and the quick walk to the beach and to town. The Caribbean side is a little harder to get to, less developed, and absolutely beautiful! We would definitely go back.
- Luis and Christian are the perfect hosts. We felt welcome and at home.
One World Costa Rica
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, One World Costa Rica is located in Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Puerto Viejo is 3.5 miles from One World Costa Rica, and Cahuita is 12 miles away.
Our stay at One World was really amazing.
Our hosts, Carsten and Jury, are very friendly, helpful and have very good knowledges about sustainable development and ecotourism.
The view on the rainforest from the rooms and the kitchen is just superb!
Breakfasts were very good and made with organic products from the finca.
I highly recommend the tour of the finca including rainforest.
My 2-year son also enjoyed a lot his stay. He could play with the family and he discovered many animals.
Thank you very much for your welcome.
- The host was wonderful. He was so kind in taking care of our family. The place is amazing.
Come open-minded and you’ll have the experience of a lifetime. Ken is definitely one of a kind – don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the jungle, the indigenous Bribri, sustainable living and much more!
For the Vegetarians & Vegans: The awesome organic breakfast and fresh fruit abundance are reason enough to stay at Ken’s!
- Beautiful place in the middle of the rainforest just a little drive inland from the caribean cost. Very friendly host who is passionate about his sustainability project and tells you a lot about it on a tour on his land. Good breakfast in the morning and good recommendations about restaurants and so on.
- Best place we stayed during our travels in Costa Rica. It’s not for people who crave comfort (though the beds were comfy), but for people who really want to stay in the middle of the jungle (for example, the ceiling is just mosquito nets). The owner is this crazy German guy (his words) who gives you an interesting tour of his place and his life. He really made our stay here the best 🙂
- Our stay at One World was really amazing.
Hotel La Diosa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel La Diosa is located in Cahuita, just 10 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and car rental is available.
- Marcello and his staff made us feel like royalty, from helping to find our previous accommodations to allowing us to check in early. The breakfast is always delicious! Definitely try the juice. The beautiful grounds are meticulously maintained and allowed for a very relaxing time. Highly recommended.
- The hotel is located in a very quiet and beautiful area at Playa Negro in Cahuita area – by black sand beaches. No people around, just Carribean sea and nature. It was a real relaxation. The staff of the hotel were very kind people. Breakfast was great. The best place at Carribean. Thank you very much!
- Breakfast buffet amazing. Beds where super comfortable..
- Marcelo, the owner , is a great person to deal with. Very calm and always giving you the best advice about what places to visit, dine, etc. The hotel is located in a very peaceful area, walking distance to the beach . Beautiful
- Very comfortable bed and good size room with AC. Beautiful grounds and water view with a refreshingly cool pool. Access to large black sand beach 50 yds down the road and a good restaurant across the way.
B&B Buena Suerte
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, B&B Buena Suerte features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful. The breakfast – simply amazing! Seriously, you couldn’t get anything better if you went to a restaurant. Great location, right next to the park & all amenities, yet quiet (but for the birds that is).
- Great location close to the centre of the town, the National Park entrance and the bus station. Beautiful garden. Very clean. Fantastic breakfast (I chose the salty option). Welcome drink (a glass of juice) after check in was very nice as it was very hot. Very nice decor of the rooms.
- The breakfasts were amazing! Great location near the center of town, as well as near the beautiful national park/ beach. Beautiful landscaping. Overall a nice, small mom and pop B&B. Hats off to them for all their hard work in running a successful lodge. Please note, they don’t speak English. But we can’t expect that in a Spanish speaking country, can we? Shame on us for not knowing Spanish.
The breakfast was amazing every day.
Staff were so friendly and helpful.
Didn’t have to leave the B and B to hear the Howler monkeys but it was only
a 2 minute walk to the park.
- The welcome was warm, the breakfast superb and the quiet town of Cahuita a lovely backdrop. I particularly enjoyed the chorus of animal sounds at daybreak!
Cabinas Punta Uva
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cabinas Punta Uva is located in Puerto Viejo, just 12 miles from Cahuita. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Wow, this place is amazing! I cannot imagine a more beautiful location in Punta Uva. We had the back room attached to the owners home. It faces away from the beach but you can still hear the waves and it has a very secluded jungle feel to it. We loved sitting on the patio in the evening. The breakfast is good, if you have a chance head walk to Selvin’s for supper.
- Location is beautiful right by the beach. Noce and helpful host.
- This is a spacious rustic cabin right on the Caribbean sea, with a big porch — including an outdoor kitchen — overlooking the jungle. The hosts were exceptionally warm and helpful. We loved the creative and delicious breakfasts cooked to order.
- Awesome location and very kind host. Nice common area. It’s possible to see a lot of animals in the garden and only a few meters to one of the very best beaches of the Caribbean!
- Amazing location, great breakfast and friendly staff
Sueño Grande B&B
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Cahuita, Sueño Grande B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
Pool area with fountain is very relaxing
Rooms are very clean and nicely decorated
Organic shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser were great
Strong shower pressure
Very nice breakfast (owner accommodated our request for eggs rather than pastries and offered boiled eggs with toast – which we were grateful for)
The owner Jody was really friendly and helpful, she made every morning a different breakfast by herself and arranged also the rental bikes for us.
You can use the pool 24h and there is a kind of self service bar.
The B&B has 3 rooms so you have a more personal feeling during your stay.
The B&B is a 3-minutes walk to the supermarket and center.
The rooms are nice and cute.
- Jody was fantastic! This place is a private oasis in the heart of Puerto Viejo. The area was quiet and clean and refreshing! We cannot say enough about this place. If you wish to have all the creature comforts that you are used to in more developed countries this is the place to stay!
- This is a really nice B&B, the owner (Jody) is very friendly and thought about everything that you might need during your stay. Modern and spacious room, nice pool to cool off, wonderful breakfast in the Morning. Location is perfect, only two blocks from the main roads, so nearby restaurants. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay here one night, we could easily have spend here more nights.
It was like the cozy honeymoon site!
Beautiful clean room with everything you need. Delicious breakfast served by the host Jody. Jody is so friendly and helpful! Great location. I will recommend to others!
- Pool area with fountain is very relaxing
Le Colibri Rouge Hotel Cabinas – El Colibri Rojo
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Le Colibri Rouge Hotel Cabinas – El Colibri Rojo is located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, just 6 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking.
This family run hotel has everything you need for a relaxing holiday (kitchen, swimming pool, lovely pets) and is very close to the Cauhita national park.
If you want some wild nights just go to Puerto Viejo, about 15 min away but car, otherwise le Colibri Rojo is the place to be!
- Relaxing atmosphere, tasteful, friendly hosts, nice pool
- Everything about this hotel is fantastic. The hosts are lovely people and will make sure that you are well looked after. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean with a patio area outside. There is a communal kitchen for self catering but there is also a breakfast option. The surroundings are peaceful with an excellent pool. It is very near to Cahuita National Park with a bus service to Cahuita, Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo .
- The location of this hotel is great, the rooms very clean, the breakfast is different and delicious, but what reality makes the difference is the attention from the owners and its two super cute dogs!
- Hosts were very helpful, they explained everything and gave us free shuttle to the center. The rooms are nice and clean and they have a fridge. There is also a common kitchen so you can make breakfast on your own. There were also some tables and chairs outside so you can have a drink in the evening there.
- Absolutely recommended!
El Tucan Jungle Lodge
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. El Tucan Jungle Lodge is located in Puerto Viejo, just 10 miles from Cahuita. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Jungle noises at night, opossums and more creatures. .. monkeys, tucans and more at day. It was awesome, specially for a family with a 6 years old son. We saw monkeys and sloths as soon as we arrived, our son loved the ducks too (I was not fan of them though). Very helpful and nice managers/owners.
- We had rustic but spacious room/bathroom. Totally in the jungle, great for seeing animals and relaxing (howler monkeys/sloth/toucan). Great covered balcony with hammock. Irene the host was sweet and helpful.
- Just everything was perfect, loved eating breakfast every morning with fresh eggs and really good coffee
- Just what we were looking for. Loved waking up to the rain forest sounds. Walked out to the porch one morning and saw a sloth climbing up the tree just outside our room.
- Awesome experience right in the jungle. Of all the places we stayed, by far the best. Super nice hosts. Sloths and hummingbirds right on your balcony. Probably the best place I ever stayed
Coral Hill Bungalows
One of our top picks in Cahuita.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coral Hill Bungalows offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 9 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Great welcoming from hosts, full of tips and stories… place is immaculate, full bungalow for ourselves, breakfast is delicious, walking distance from beach, surf, restaurants etc… spot on venue and recommending 100%
- Great breakfast and super helpful couple running the bungalows. Loved it all around
- The hosts Joe & Chris are wonderfull people, extremely helpful and make a fantastic breakfast! The bungalows are very comfortable and clean. You are about 150 m walking distance to a secluded beach and the choice of two restaurants so everything is taken care of!
- Tutto!!! La simpatia, disponibilità e gentilezza della proprietaria e poi è tutto davvero troppo pacifico vivere per qualche giorno nella natura!
- Prachtige bungalow gelegen in een prachtige tuin waar we heel veel dieren hebben gezien , van luiaard tot mooie kikkers , toucan en heel veel apen
Hotel El Encanto
One of our best sellers in Cahuita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Encanto is located in Cahuita, just 8 miles from Puerto Viejo. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental.
Savannah and Nacho were very friendly, informative, honest and welcoming, a great team. The dog, Baloo, was a gorgeous gem too.
2 pools – one salt, one chlorine.
Quick service – there was an issue with a toilet cistern that was addressed almost immediately.
Location is very handy for the area – walking distance everywhere.
Parking is inside the locked hotel grounds.
Love that this hotel felt like a small village
- The hotel has a fantastic garden even thought the main fountain requires a good cleaning.
- We stayed 7 days in Cahuita. hotel El Encanto is within walking distance of the city with several excellent restaurants (400m), the national park (800m) and the beach (100m). the hotel has a beautifully landscaped garden with frogs, a lovely pool, the wifi is excellent, the staff friendly, breakfast is fine, they offer a laundry service, in short we had a fantastic week.
- The manager, Savannah, is very knowledgeable about the places to go and restaurants to try. She went out of her way to help. The staff are all friendly and make you feel welcome. Juanita cooked the best breakfasts – her eggs and her pancakes were especially delicious. (Always more than enough to eat – fruit, juice, toast.) My room was cleaned promptly every day.The grounds and pool are very conducive to relaxing.
- Lovely environment. Nice cottages in lovely gardens with lots of wildlife. Owners daughter was very pleasant and provided a good service.
- Savannah and Nacho were very friendly, informative, honest and welcoming, a great team. The dog, Baloo, was a gorgeous gem too.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hone Creek Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hone Creek Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hone Creek Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hone Creek Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!