10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Homer Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Homer Alaska is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Homer Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Homer Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Homer Alaska. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Homer Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Homer Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Homer Alaska:
Aloha Bed and Breakfast
Aloha Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Homer Airport is 2.5 miles away.
NICE OUTLOOK OVER HOMER, CAR NEEDED TO GET TOWN. MEET OWNER NEXT DAY NOTE ON THE DOOR LET OURSELVES IN ALL GOOD HERE
PLENTY OF SPACE AND COMFORTABLE
The location with a killing view
The comfort and design of the suite
It was by far the best accommodation in my traveling experience. (We’ve been traveling around the world for 15 years)
Make sure you are booking a suite with a private bathroom.
- Star had the unit stocked for a continental breakfast on our own which was a relief considering we needed to leave by 5:30am for a fishing charter. The suite was beautiful, comfortable, clean – felt as close to being at home as we have found since arriving in Alaska. I highly recommend this rental, especially if you are traveling with teens!
- This is great place to stay! I will definitely stay here Next time I’m in Homer!!
- Star was a great host. Her place is unbelievable. You truly have to see it to believe it. Multi-million dollar views, perfect amenities, very spacious rooms, spotless.. just amazing. Couldn’t recommend any more highly. I doubt there could be a better place to stay in Alaska let alone in Homer!
- NICE OUTLOOK OVER HOMER, CAR NEEDED TO GET TOWN. MEET OWNER NEXT DAY NOTE ON THE DOOR LET OURSELVES IN ALL GOOD HERE
Bay Ave Bed and Breakfast Inn
Located in Homer, Alaska, at the base of the Homer Spit and only 1 miles from the city centre, this bed and breakfast offers panoramic mountain, glacier and ocean views. Free WiFi is included in all guest rooms.All charming rooms at Bay Ave Bed and Breakfast Inn feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Handmade soap and other toiletries are provided in each en suite guest accommodation.Bay Ave Bed and Breakfast Inn Homer offers a buffet breakfast of fresh bread and homemade jams. A hot entree is served along with yogurt and fresh fruit. Tea and coffee are included.Fishing charters and water taxis to Kachemak Bay State Park are located 4.5 miles away from this bed and breakfast. Just 6 minutes’ drive away, Bear Creek Winery features a tasting room and views of Kachamak Bay. Various restaurants and breweries are within walking distance.
- We really enjoyed visiting with the owner, Lori, and her staff, especially Jenny who prepared breakfast fo us two mornings. They gave us a better idea of the area and the experience of living in Homer. We truly enjoyed our stay.
- Wonderful host! Lori was so friendly and helpful and became an instant friend. She gave us an idea about a day boat trip to Halibut Cove, which we loved and never would have known about but for her. Delicious waffles with berries, too!
- Breakfast was excellent. View was great (room 5). Staff was excellent (attentive, knowledgeable and friendly}.
- Delicious hot breakfast, beautiful views of the bay from back lawn
Crane’s Rest B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Crane’s Rest B&B offers accommodations in Homer.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 5 miles from Crane’s Rest B&B.
- Keith and Melissa were the perfect hosts. They both are so welcoming, friendly, and dear. Their home is in such a lovely location. It is their first venture in the B&B realm, but you would never know it! I especially liked the fact that they did not go into your room unless you requested that they did. Oh, the food was wonderful with Keith being the chef and Melissa the baker.
- Breakfasts were excellent. Everything was fresh and lots of food anything but ordinary.or
- We loved staying at Cranes Rest. The accommodations and breakfast were amazing. Keith and Melissa are amazing hosts. Will definitely be back!
Loveley people. Nice house. I’m only sorry that I left before breakfast both mornings – but I did see whales and bears on my early morning expeditions.
Homer is a lovely place once you get away from The Spit.
- Keith and Melissa are great host. Rooms are very nice, outside seating areas are great and the breakfast was terrific. Great place to stay.
Homer Stay and Play
Featuring free WiFi and panoramic views of Homer Spit, Homer Stay and Play offers accommodation in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.A satellite TV as well as an alarm clock are provided in each room. All rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.The area is popular for fishing, hiking, and kayaking. The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.9 miles from Homer Stay and Play. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged upon request.
- Breakfasts were unbelievable- Choices unlimited- Homemade appetizers. View awesome. Large room with private bath. Hand held shower. Balcony.
- Ann was very friendly and provided us with a great breakfast sandwich to take on our fishing trip. Having the microwave and fridge in the room was awesome!
- The bed was excellent; great night’s sleep. Anna, the proprietor, was excellent, informative, inquisitive, and people-oriented. She was well-stocked and well-versed with tourist information, local happenings, and wonderful stories. We would certainly avail ourselves of her services if we ever return to Homer.
- very clean room. owners are some of the best we have met.
- Bush setting, water views, mountain and Glacier views. Great room, excellent wifi, very good breakfast. Really nice hosts.
Juneberry Lodge offers accommodations in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Homer Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The hosts were superb! The pancakes and crepes with peaches were to die for! We were made to feel so at home here. I would recommend anybody passing through Homer to stop in here!
- Beautiful, clean, comfortable place with friendly owners and great family style home cooked breakfast.
- Very helpful and friendly hosts.home full of character and good views.
- Good location with fantastic view over the glacier mountain and very nice breakfast
Marcia and Mannfried were so nice and welcomed us woth arms wide open. Django is one amazing dog and we loved giving him belly rubs
The lodge is a bit outside of downtown Homer and so peaceful – we stayed in two rooms cause we extended our stay like a month before we left for Homer but both were cozy and very very lovely. The change of room was no problem, our hosts made it easy for us.
Every morning there was a lovely breakfast, family style.
We really enjoyed our stay and will be back!
Whalesong Bed and Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Whalesong Bed and Breakfast is located in Homer.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.9 miles from Whalesong B&B.
- Very comfortable, spacious, close to everything, but private.
- Lovely B&B! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Homer.
- Carol was amazing. The space, despite being the first floor of Carol’s home, is perfect as a B&B–the entire floor is dedicated to the guests, with two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a large common room with a dining/breakfast area (and an electric, wall-mounted fireplace!). There is a separate entrance to this space for guests. Carol is just above (connected to the guest space by a staircase) in case you need to ask her advice about restaurant options or activities in and around Homer, but the dedicated floor is really nice so that you have privacy. We stayed as an extended family, so had both bedrooms and the bath and the entire common room to ourselves. I don’t know what it would be like to stay there with another couple in the other bedroom. Not as private, obviously. But for our purposes, it was perfect.
- Beautiful wood work, nice pottery. Friendly staff.
- It was clean and hostess was friendly and helpful with tips on what to do
The Spyglass Inn
One of our best sellers in Homer! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Spyglass Inn offers accommodations in Homer.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location. Pat cooks a wonderful breakfast! Central to many activities. Will definitely stay here again. Cindy
- Great stay with a lovely host. Love the breakfast, do not forget to try the granola, home made and delicious!
We weren’t asked what we wanted for breakfast but the host provided a feast (lot’s of choices).
We liked having our own bathroom even though it was across the hall from the bedroom.
The owner, Pat, was very accommodating to us. The evening of our stay
she joined us on the patio and brought out crackers, home-made goat
cheese, and home-made smoked salmon that was to die for.
- Pat’s breakfasts were delicious! She made homemade granola, peach pie, and cobbler. There was plenary of eggs and bacon too! Our room was large and the King sized bed very comfy. It was rainy so did not walk around the neighborhood!
Halcyon Heights B&B/Inn
One of our best sellers in Homer! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Halcyon Heights B&B/Inn is located in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people and the overall summary of the town when we arrived turned out to be great. We left very early in the mornings and had previously booked plans, but the restaurant help was perfect! They even went out of their way to leave us muffins and breakfast items out so that we could grab items early in the morning.
- The Owner wife is Chinese. Xian She did very well Breakfast. It is very good bird View of Homer (Harbor). Moose pass often in front of Windows.
- Views from the property were outstanding. Breakfast was wonderful and conversations over breakfast were fun and interesting. Owners were personable and knowedgeable of area.
Hospitality of owners who really care that you enjoy in Homer and help with information and even arrangements where needed.
Comfort room and great view.
Stuff was really friendly
breskfest was fredhly made an absolutly fantastic
Brigitte’s Bavarian Bed und Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Brigitte’s Bavarian Bed und Breakfast is located in Homer in the region of Alaska.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 2.5 miles from Brigite’s Bavarian Bed.
- Brigitte and Willy were the best. Very accommodating and friendly hosts. The breakfast was wonderful. I can’t say enough good things about this B&B. We will definitely be back.
- The fabulous view and nice private cabin was only surpassed by the beautiful gardens.
family-style hotel in a mountain with a nice view of the sea.
warm and comfy, the room decoration and design can tell that the hosts devoted time to build this nice place. (I really like the style)
nice and welcoming hosts prepared breakfast for the guests and I really like the fruit salad! (hosts grow the berries by themselves)
overall it’s a very clean, nice and quiet place for stay in Homer. I would recommend to others
- Breakfast was wonderful, all homemade. The hosts were very hospitable and accomodating. The cabin was secluded and very comfortable.
- Beautiful gardens and wonderful hosts. Great view of the water and mountains. Resident bald eagle kept watch over activities at various times of the day.
Timber Bay Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Timber Bay Bed & Breakfast is located in Fritz Creek in the region of Alaska, just 14 miles from Homer. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Homer Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Homer Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Homer Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Homer Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Homer Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!