10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Healdsburg California – Top Hotel Reviews
Healdsburg California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Healdsburg California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Healdsburg California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Healdsburg California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Healdsburg California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Healdsburg California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Healdsburg California:
The Raford Inn
Located in Healdsburg, Wine Country, The Raford Inn features panoramic vineyard views and full service accommodations. This historic property also offers gardens, terraces, and a working estate vineyard. Free WiFi and business services are available.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a wardrobe or closet, a private bathroom, climate control, and a seating area.Guests at the Raford Inn can enjoy a full hot American breakfast.Healdsburg offers shopping, wineries, vineyards, Redwood forested mountains, and access to the Russian River.
No reviews yet.
The Grape Leaf Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grape Leaf Inn offers accommodations in Healdsburg, just 22 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 15 miles from The Grape Leaf Inn, and Rohnert Park is 21 miles away.
- Absolutely wonderful accommodations, bed, staff & location. Friendly staff took care of everything. Breakfast was excellent.
- Good location beautiful property. Great breakfast.
- Everything was excellent from the service to the food. Would highly recommend this place.
- Privacy, lovely patio, delicious breakfast, wine tastings
- Small cozy inn located in residential area easy walk to town green. Lovely common space, especially the outdoor deck. Breakfast was delicious and staff was friendly and helpful.
Healdsburg Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
Healdsburg Inn, A Four Sisters Inn offers accommodations in Healdsburg.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is business center at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bodega Bay is 21 miles from Healdsburg Inn on Plaza, and Santa Rosa is 14 miles away.
- The room and balcony and location was perfect and charming
- The staff was courteous and helpful in making restaurant recommendations. The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. The wine and cheese hour and morning breakfast were both well done.
Location is walkable to everywhere. Rooms were large.
Breakfast included muffins, bread, granola, fresh fruits and two hot breakfast entree. All made deliciously by resident chef. Afternoon treats and wine was good too!
Front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
- The location was fantastic, but that was about it.
- The location is great for walking the square, taking advantage of the wine tasting and nearby restaurants.
One of our best sellers in Healdsburg! Calderwood Inn is located in Healdsburg, 22 miles from Bodega Bay and 15 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Rohnert Park is 21 miles from Calderwood Inn, and St. Helena is 23 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were exceptional! Great presentation and taste. Bed was very comfortable and roomy. Facilities were very well maintained. Laurie was an excellent host! Loved the chickens and garden!
- The breakfast is great and change between the days, beautiful ancient big villa, guests are part of the family during their staying, rooms are big new and with marble, staff great and very gentle, there is also wine time at 5pm.
- Romantic inn, well preserved in the time period. Beautiful.
- Spotless lodgings, comfy bed, fantastic breakfast. Romantic wine hour.
- Walking distance to Healdsburg for shops and restaurants. Great welcome happy hour! Beautiful Inn with character!
The River Belle Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The River Belle Inn offers accommodations in Healdsburg, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Rosa is 14 miles from The River Belle Inn, and Sonoma is 31 miles away.
We arrived 6 hours late due to inclement weather out of philadelphia, Thomas was extremely understanding and was waiting up for us to arrive. We were warmly greeted, showed to our rooms and given a quick tour. From that point on we were treated like family. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. Full breakfast included, delicious, hot and filling. Each day from 5-6 the staff welcomes everyone to a wine tasting with small bites and desserts.
We would certainly recommend this fabulous B&B to everyone. Hoping to return on our next visit to the west coast.
- Modern facility (brand new) and filling breakfast.
- Everything. Especially the lovely owners. Warm, welcoming folks and a gorgeous space!
- The River Bell Inn has a very nice location on the bank of the Russian River with direct access to the water. Walking distance to downtown Healdsburg with rich choice of restaurants and wineries. We really appreciated the effort of the staff to make the Inn a great place to stay, like nice public areas inside and outside, fantastic breakfast, happy hour to get socialized with the hosts and guest and generally good service in all. We highly recommend the River Bell Inn for a break in Healdsburg.
- Beautiful property on the Russian River. Comfortable room with huge bathroom. Very friendly owners and staff. Great location for walking into Healdsburg.
- We arrived 6 hours late due to inclement weather out of philadelphia, Thomas was extremely understanding and was waiting up for us to arrive. We were warmly greeted, showed to our rooms and given a quick tour. From that point on we were treated like family. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. Full breakfast included, delicious, hot and filling. Each day from 5-6 the staff welcomes everyone to a wine tasting with small bites and desserts.
Rio Nido Lodge
Rio Nido Lodge is located in Guerneville, just 13 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Rio Nido Lodge, and Healdsburg is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff was really cool and personable. I felt very at home and there was a kitty! The location was convenient and it’s nestled in the woods with such beautiful scenerey.
- Friendly staff that makes you feel very welcome. A nice quiet room close great food, wine and hiking.
- In all fairness this is a summer Resort town and I was here in January. The room was very basic but very clean and comfortable. All the staff were very friendly.
- Not enough good things I can say about the Rio Nido Lodge, a friend who lives nearby recommended it and he was not wrong! The staff was warm and friendly, made us feel right at home. My wife and I originally booked a single room with a ‘Queen size bed, but when I told the staff my daughter also wanted to stay they said, “no,problem, we’ll move you to a bigger room and put in a clot!” At no extra cost, wow!!?The breakfast was bountiful, there was plenty of whatever you wanted, waffles, bagels & cream cheese, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee etc.! Oh, and help yourself to the spring water in the frig when you go out for the day!
- We loved the staff, location, and charm of the lodge.
Sonoma Orchid Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Sonoma Orchid Inn offers accommodations in Guerneville. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bodega Bay is 13 miles from Sonoma Orchid Inn, and Santa Rosa is 14 miles from the property.
- The hosts were welcoming and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was out of this world. Location location location. Perfect.
- Beautiful inn, beautiful setting, great owners, close proximity to attractions.
- Loads of great amenities. Innkeepers extremely helpful.
- Lovely ambiance within the Inn and around the gardens. Lovely place to rest and read. Breakfasts prepared with care and quite delicious.
- Delightful hosts, charming property, wonderful breakfasts.
Santa Nella House
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Santa Nella House is located in Guerneville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bodega Bay is 12 miles from Santa Nella House, and Santa Rosa is 14 miles from the property.
- The views around the property are beautiful. It felt like a mountain retreat. The porch is amazing. My husband and daughter loved the jacuzzi and sauna, too.
- Breakfast was wonderful. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Loved having a fireplace in the room.
- Nice welcome with a glass of wine. Port and dessert provided in the evening. Pleasant Victorian home atmosphere.
- The house is lovely and the environment peaceful, quiet and relaxing. Breakfast was great!
- Debbie & Mike were fantastic hosts. Great breakfasts, comfy bed, beautiful setting. One of the top two B & B’s we’ve stayed at. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Forestville, just 13 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with satellite channels is available.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Healdsburg is 9 miles away.
Bed is very comfortable and we loved seeing the Shetland ponies at the back of the house.
Barbera was very welcoming and kindly offered to make us breakfast at 7:30am on our last day due to our early flight. Location is excellent, near many wineries, Farmhouse inn, the Russian River pub and an Italian restaurant.
- The inn is in a very peaceful and very quiet location. We slept with the windows open and enjoyed the cool crisp air. The breakfasts are outstanding.
- Food was delicious, much from their property. Area is nice and quiet. Bed very comfortable for people with bad backs, a real plus.
- Breakfast was delicious. Host was very helpful with information on activities and restaurants in the area.
- We liked the peace and quiet, the hostess was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed is very comfortable and we loved seeing the Shetland ponies at the back of the house.
Old Crocker Inn
Located 6 minutes’ drive from Wattle Creek Winery, this Cloverdale B&B features a gas fireplace and free Wi-Fi in each room. Landscaped gardens and a seasonal outdoor pool are offered on site.A patio with garden views is offered in every Old Crocker Inn room. Each room is warmly styled and features elegant furnishings, a cable TV and DVD player. Plush bathrobes are also provided.Using fresh ingredients, Cloverdale Old Crocker Inn serves a full daily breakfast. A tea and coffee service featuring homemade pastries and cookies is offered in the evening.Cloverdale River Park is 8 miles from this bed and breakfast. River Rock Casino is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Lynda recommended the Sonoma Lake Recreation Area and we really enjoyed it. We went to the fish ladder and Overlook.
The breakfast was 5 star!
great bed and tub, just need to stay couple of days and chill sometime
both times we’ve stayed there we have been in hurry
- Originally a rustic hunting lodge, the current facility is true to its origins, but with amenities such as free Wi-Fi and cable. Breakfast was tasty and they have a lovely pool. About 10 minute drive from 101 through wine country.
- The secludedness and the wildlife around. The breakfast although a set meal was delicious and different each of the two mornings we were there. Great swimming pool in a lovely location high up in the wine region of Cloverdale.
- Excellent B&B with a big swimming pool, extremely friendly and helpful owners/staff, huge parking spaces, beautiful surroundings and calm in the night. All in all – a wonderful experience.
- Lynda recommended the Sonoma Lake Recreation Area and we really enjoyed it. We went to the fish ladder and Overlook.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Healdsburg California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Healdsburg California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Healdsburg California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Healdsburg California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!