10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Harrington Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Harrington Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Harrington Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Harrington Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Harrington Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Harrington Prince Edward Island:
A Country Home B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A Country Home B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The young lady that owns the property went out of her way to make us comfortable, was easy to reach, and an excellent breakfast
A home away from home. Fabulous breakfasts – something new each morning and filling. Lots of property – it felt like you were in the country but we were only 15 – 20 minutes from the Charlottetown Theatre. They have several room options and were very accommodating. It is wise to indicate to them if you have an issue with stairs. Breakfast was served promptly and they had good ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your touring time. I would
definitely stay there again.
- The breakfasts are amazing, our host manages three local restaurants. We stayed in the cottage, which was a sweet place to stay. It does need a bit of work, compared to other B&B it was not spotless, but quite comfortable.
- Beautiful room, great people and fantastic breakfast
- The cozy room snd wonderful friendly hospitality and the breakfast was delicious. Beautiful home.😊
The Lookout Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Lookout Inn offers accommodations in New Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Rustico is 2.7 miles from The Lookout Inn, and Charlottetown is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 14 miles from The Lookout Inn.
- Very comfy bed, lovely large room and bathroom, very tasty and generous breakfast, wonderful hosts.
- This is a very nice spot to visit. The owners and there children made the stay even that more enjoyable. The bed was so comfy, but best of all was the breakfast. It will definitely not be our last visit.
- Overall a very good experience. The room was tastefully decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent and specially prepared. This is really a great inn run by a great family!
- Extremely friendly family run inn. Nice bathroom. Comfortable stay. Free laundry facilities on site.
- Fab breakfast, comfy bed, spa tub was great! Room was gorgeous and had everything I needed, mini fridge, tea & coffee machine, huge TV! A short drive from Charlottetown but lovely view over a small lake, really quiet and serene. They bumped me up to the king suite which was such a nice treat.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Barachois Inn offers accommodations in Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Lovely house near historic church. Common areas are very nicely furnished. Comfortable room and terrific breakfast. Beach chairs, local tips and advice all on offer. Lovely owners and staff.
- An excellent choice of pls e to stay. Learn something about acadien history in this corner of pei and listen to the wonderful Judy.
- Lovely property with thoughtful and helpful hosts. Went out of their way with recommendations.
- Even though the owner and her husband see new visitors every day they still treat you with the utmost respect and are willing to help with sightseeing recommendations. It truly was a wonderful PEI experience and we would definitely stay again.
- This wonderful historic Inn takes you back to another time. The Breakfasts were scrumptious and elegantly served. Judy and her family made you feel right at home and assisted you in any way they could, even with an evening cup of tea. Our room was furnished with beautiful antique furniture and a comfortable four poster bed. Also huge bathroom with a large whirlpool tub to relax in at the end of your day. A lovely garden surrounds the house and is steps away from a beach. Barachois Inn is a special place and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Slumber Westhill B&B
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Slumber Westhill B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Roger was a great host. Friendly and accommodating. He wanted to make sure our short stay was comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful as well as the company.
- What à wonderful place, a kind Host and a marvellous breakfast. Thanks again Roger
- The breakfast variety and quality was very good,Roger was a good host.
- Roger was a very gracious host who ensured that the stay at his home was throughly enjoyable. The breakfast he served was very tasty. I appreciated his willingness to accommodate my late arrival
- Excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay here again next time.
Ocean Peek B&B
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ocean Peek B&B is located in Charlottetown, just 18 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was continental, but adequate. Private entrance to room. Washer and dryer available. Location for exp!oring the island was great.
- My wife and I liked the proprietor, Doug. He worked hard to ensure our needs were taken care of. Our room downstairs was spacious and comfortable. We liked the continental style breakfast with a variety of choices.
- Close to amenities like the dairy bar good ice cream and grocery store 5 min away saved a lot of money picking up food B&B had all the comforts of home to prepare meals in the room
most spacious B&B we have ever stayed at. More like a 1 Bdrm apartments with full bath, kichenette and TV room with chairs and sofa…. even laundry facilities onsite. Direct exit to outdoor to parking/ BBQ and table and chairs without going through common areas.
Host was onsite and helpful with local directions and advice.
- The space is very private and you can come and go as you please. We had our own suite- kitchen, living room, bedroom, bath, private balcony- a home away from home. Doug was very friendly and accommodating.
The Harbour House
The Harbour House offers accommodations in Charlottetown.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from The Harbour House.
- Excellent breakfast each morning. Staff were very helpful in suggesting restaurants ( all within easy walking distance).
- The room is cozy. The environment is tranquil. The town centre is in walking distance. The breakfast is very good.
- Breakfast had a good hot selection plus cold buffet. Laundry facilities were a great add on
- Nice breakfast in the morning. Even gave us a “to go” breakfast when we had to leave early for the airport. Friendly staff.
- The room was beautifully furnitured with even a small kitchen. The resturant was also beautiful. I liked the old house which was expanded in the back in a really nice way. I had booked 2 nights in one of the expensive rooms and a third in a little cheaper room. But they had observed my wish to change to a cheaper room and offered me to stay in the better room for the same price
The Dawson House B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Victorian bed and breakfast in Charlottetown was built in 1852 and features a whirlpool tub in each uniquely decorated room. A small outdoor pool is available and Victoria Park is 1,950 feet away.Antique furniture and hardwood floors are found in each room at The Dawson House B&B. Decorated in period designs, the guest rooms include cable TV with a DVD player. Most rooms have an en suite bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available on the main floor at the property. Guests can freely use the reading books, videos and DVDs. Massage services can be arranged.The Dawson House is 3 miles from Belvedere Golf & Winter Club. Beaconsfield Historic House is 0.6 miles away.
- Stacey and Randy were fantastic hosts. Lovely cosy comfortable room in a beautiful house. The breakfasts were fantastic. Highly recommended.
- Lovely B and B – historical and beautiful. Breakfasts huge and healthy
- Loved the bed, breakfast, location and hosts were wonderful! Will definitely recommend this B&B to friends and hope to return to the island next year! Also loved the history of the house – needs a few ghost stories!!
The property is very lovely with the added bonus of Stacey and Randy as the owners. They are very caring and considerate. We felt very at home upon arrival after a long tiring day of flying; super comfy bed I wish I could have taken with me lol. French toast in the morning was delicious. Of course I can’t forget to mention the sweet dog. Everything was excellent. Would not hesitate to have a much longer stay next time!
Lorna and Dean (Calgary, AB)
- A beauitul historic home in a great location. The hosts were fantastic and made all their guests feel special.
Serendib Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Serendib Bed and Breakfast is located in Stratford in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 16 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Charlottetown Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Fabulous breakfasts, very friendly hosts, comfortable and friendly
- The host and hostess were charming, helpful, and solicitous of our well being. The breakfasts were superb and essentially made to order. And it took just 5 – 6 minutes to drive to the heart of Charlottetown.
- Beautifully presented breakfast. Lovely room with very comfortable bed & great ensuite facilities. Owner made you feel like it was home from home.
- The layout for guests was very well done. There were two rooms on our level, with a full room for activities.
- Everything was fabulous highly recommend!!! Owners were fantastic, house was clean and updated and breakfast was amazing:) Charlottetown is right over bridge less than 10 minutes.
Heritage Home B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heritage Home B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 7 miles from Heritage Home B&B.
- The breakfast was homemade muffins and scones. The variety changed daily as well as homemade hand and jellies. However any special requests were well met. I left at 0400 am and she made sure to give me a breakfast to take with me. So warm and welcoming. Only 15 minutes away from Charlottetown but so quiet and peaceful.
- Miriam, the owner, was incredibly thoughtful & accomodating. Breakfast was delicious, the rooms pretty & beds most comfortable.
- Everything was amazing, the accommodations were in a wonderful location and the owner went out of her way to make our stay great.
- Excellent service, great attention to details, warm atmosphere, very good breakfast.
- The host was very personable and make you feel a home. Breakfast was very special with freshly bake scones and muffins every morning.
Elizabeth’s Bed and Breakfast
Elizabeth’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Stratford, just 17 miles from Rustico.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This was a very clean, very welcoming property and hostess. She was very accommodating and made sure that we had everything that we needed. Breakfast was delicious – with some of the best preserves and fresh baking. Room was immaculate.
- Elizabeth is a gem. She was an amazing host and made you feel so at home. I just felt like I was at a family member’s house, not a B & B. The breakfast was delicious…homemade cranberry muffins with homemade preserves and pancakes. You had your choice of other things as well. Great conversation with Elizabeth and another couple staying there . When we go back to the Island, we will definitely stay at Elizabeth’s B & B. Also…it is a great location..so close to everything. Definitely 5 star.
- Elizabeth was a joy. She made us feel so at home. She was very knowledgeable about her Province and its history and provided a lot of good information of what to see, where to eat, etc. Our breakfasts were wonderful with such things like homemade biscuits, blueberry French toast and much more. Would highly recommend her B&B to a hone.
- Elizabeth was an awesome hostess. Her place is very clean and comfortable. My family had a very nice stay.
- The room and the bathroom was cleaned. We had all what we wanted. The owner was very friendly and nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Harrington Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Harrington Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!