10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hardeeville South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Hardeeville South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hardeeville South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hardeeville South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hardeeville South Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hardeeville South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hardeeville South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hardeeville South Carolina:
Planters Inn on Reynolds Square
One of our top picks in Savannah.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Savannah, 0.4 miles from Savannah Civic Center, Planters Inn on Reynolds Square features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Super location and atmosphere was wonderful. Loved the patio area for breakfasts and lounging.
- This looked nice on the website, so we chose it, you never know. Well it did not disappoint, The place was beautiful, the bed was very comfortable, the room was beautifully decorated, good size bathroom. The breakfast which is included was delicious, the staff was very friendly, to our surprise they have wine and cheese in the lobby receiving area each night, was great to socialize with fellow travelers. It is in walking distance to so many places including the waterfront. I will definetly stay here again, whenever we get back to Savanah.
great location, close to everything you don’t need your vehicle once your there.
The staff are very helpful. great social hour every night with wine, snacks and piano player.
- Very pleasant lounge. Breakfast was simple yet ample and very tasty. Wine & cheese was lovely. Good cookies.
- Staff was very helpful on activities for our one day stay and dinner reservations. Wine and cheese at 5:30 PM was a nice added touch. Fresh Fruit at breakfast was delicious.
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
The Ballastone Inn is located in the Savannah historic district, less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Juliette Gordon Low birthplace. This inn features individually decorated rooms and suites with flat-screen TVs.Free WiFi is available in all of these individually decorated rooms of this historic Savannah. All rooms include a fireplace.A 24-hour reception and concierge is available, and a lobby bar is available where guests can enjoy beer and wine.A gourmet breakfast is featured every morning and tea and pastries are served in the late afternoon. Appetizers are available at the lobby bar in the evening.The property is 0.5 miles from the Jepson Performing Arts Center and Museum. The Owens-Thomas House is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- I like the intimacy and quietness of the home. It felt like a retreat after a day of sightseeing and enjoying Savannah.
- This is a beautiful, historic home with related quirks. But the overall experience is so lovely, one begins to feel the occasional sticky door or worn carpet as part of the charm. The decor details are a visual feast! The staff was, without exception, warm and generous with their time and attention during our 3 day stay. There were so many nice touches throughout the day, starting with the generous breakfast, high tea at 4pm, hors d’oeuvres at 6pm, port wine in the evening. We highly recommend!!
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very nice. Breakfast was amazing!
- The public rooms were comfortable and elegant.. The breakfasts were full breakfasts, not just continental.The staff was friendly. Derek was my favorite concierge. He did a marvelous job making us feel comfortable. I highly recommend The Ballastone Inn.
- The room was stunning, breakfast was delicious, and the staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and welcoming. We will definitely be returning to Ballastone for our next stay in Savannah!
Olde Harbour Inn
Located in Savannah, 15 miles from Tybee Island, Olde Harbour Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hilton Head Island is 22 miles from Olde Harbour Inn, and Pooler is 10 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great furnishings with large rooms and lots of little extras
- The entire experience from check in to check out was amazing. The hors d’oeuvres and wine out in the lobby was great as we were checking in. The room was large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. AMAZING location right on the river.
- The location was great; easy access to River Street, if that’s your scene, and to the Historic District, but not IN it. Nice view of the river. Was glad the Inn was at the tail-end of River Street, as otherwise the noise from the partiers would have been a drag at night. They provide Klondike Bars with turndown service! And the staff were all very nice.
- Large, spacious room. Free USA Today and coffee in the morning.
- The suite was very roomy with a real nice bedroom, a separate and spacious living room with a convertible sofa, and a surprising kitchenette with a full refrigerator, sink, and microwave oven. The evening wine and cheese reception and bonus ice cream put this hotel at the top of our list when we return to Savannah.
Foley House Inn
Located in Savannah, 950 feet from Savannah Civic Center, Foley House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from Foley House Inn.
- We loved the choice of 4 different breakfast options each morning. The afternoon tea and evening appetizers & wine were delightful! This inn is located in the center of Savannah’s Historic District which made it easy for us to walk to all areas of the historic district so we could leave our car parked the entire trip.
- I chosed this place looking for an authentic stay and not a big chain. It was as expected, original and pleasant. They take care of making customers feel great, interact, in casual and classy atmosphere. I recommend it!
- Bed was comfy. Room was spacious and quiet even situated next to the dining area.
- Breakfast was wonderful, afternoon tea desserts were outstanding and evening appetizers were very good. The staff was so friendly, kind and made our stay even better. The location, in the middle of the historical district, is perfect. Everything is walkable, but wear comfortable shoes.
- loved it, wish i would have stayed longer, was just passing through. will be back.
The Presidents’ Quarters Inn
Featuring free Wi-Fi, The Presidents’ Quarters Inn is in Savannah, Georgia. The historic Owens-Thomas House is only a 1-minute walk from the bed and breakfast.Cable TV and a sitting area are featured in each air-conditioned room. Guests can also enjoy a city view. The private bathroom has a bathtub, shower, hairdryer, and bathrobe.A garden is featured at The Savannah Presidents’ Quarters Inn. Free parking, a concierge service, and daily maid service are available for guests’ convenience.Georgia State Railroad Museum and Savannah’s Historic District are each a 4-minute drive from the Quarters Inn. Ships Of The Sea Maritime Museum is just over half a mile away.
- Delightful inn, great knowledgeable staff, went out of their way to make our stay wonderful!
- The staff were completely amazing! Super informative and helpful, and such amazing Southern hospitality, with delicious cookies at the end of the night, and an amazing home cooked breakfast! Parking and breakfast were included into the room rate which was amazing!
- The inn staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The inn was super clean and updated.
- Very comfortable, clean accommodations. Easy walking to everywhere. Afternoon wine & hor’deoures.
- Very polite and attentive staff. Picture perfect !
In historic Savannah, Georgia, this adult-only bed and breakfast is housed in a mansion built in 1892. It features a complimentary nightly turn-down service with homemade cookies.Free WiFi access and a CD/DVD player are included in all guest rooms at the Kehoe House. The rooms are elegantly decorated and have hardwood floors and antique chandeliers.A hot, made-to-order breakfast is served every morning. In the afternoons, tea and desserts are available in the parlor. Wine and hors d’oeuvres are served in the evenings.The Kehoe House has 1,200 square feet of meeting space available for rent. A concierge staff can help guests arrange tours, dinner reservations or spa appointments.This historic B&B is just a block from Broughton Street and faces Columbia Square.
- The staff was excellent. Very accommodating and super polite. Would love to stay here again.
- Wonderful food, service & room with lovely view!
- Wonderful place. Great hospitality. Thank you for everything! Manager Jeniffer Watson was very helpful and kind. I would reccomend to stay here to anyone who goes to Savannah
- The entire stay was lovely. The staff were accommodating and the location very good.
- The breakfasts were delicious and served beautifully!
Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn
One of our top picks in Savannah.In Savannah’s beautiful Historic District, this bed and breakfast offers a variety of lodging, including a 19th century private home. A gourmet breakfast and free snacks are served throughout the day.Each individually-decorated room and house of Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn offers a private bathroom and access to the gardens and courtyard. Free Wi-Fi is offered in the main houses.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning at the Savannah dining tables or on the patio. Meals may include sweet potato pancakes, omelets and berry-stuffed French toast.Guests are welcome to freshly baked treats and tea each afternoon. The front desk staff also bakes cookies to be enjoyed with milk every night.The Mercer Williams House and Museum is less than a 1-minute walk from the Savannah B&B Inn. Forsyth Park and the Georgia Historical Society are a 2-minute walk away.
- Excellent breakfast after a lovely day touring old town
- The bed was extra comfortable, the room was extra clean, and the staff extra helpful.
- The inn is very charming. Bed was very comfortable and the inn was in a very convenient location for walking to all the sites.
- Restored 1853 building. Very comfortable bed. Snacks twice a day. Ice water with with oranges , strawberry’s, etc always available. Keurig coffee on demand. Indoor / outdoor common area’s. Location is great.
- great location/ nice fresh breakfast/ very clean and quiet. staff very helpful in meeting our needs as a guest. Cute gesture of delicious cookies and milk served at bedtime. Highly recommended by us
Eliza Thompson House
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
Built in 1847, this adult-only bed and breakfast is on historic Jones Street in Savannah, just a 2-minute walk from Forsyth Park. Guests will enjoy a deluxe breakfast and and elegantly styled guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each uniquely decorated room at Eliza Thompson House. All rooms also feature high ceilings and antique furniture. A private bathroom with 2 bathrobes are provided as well.Access to a computer is provided to all Eliza Thompson House guests throughout their stay. A koi pond and an original Ivan Bailey fountain are on site. Daily newspapers are available on the grounds.Guests can savor their daily breakfast in the courtyard. Meal items include casserole, southern-style grits, and eggs. A nightly reception in the parlor features hors d’oeuvres with wine followed by dessert and coffee.The Paris Market and Brocante is a 10-minute walk away. The Savannah History Museum and the 1920-era Lucas Theater For the Arts are within a 15-minute walk from the property.
- We have stayed there many times. The wine before dinner, dessert after dinner and fabulous breakfast are all special as is the courtyard. Staff exceptional!
- Bed very comfortable. We loved chatting with the other quests. Breakfast area charming
Breakfast, wine, and dessert great.
Excellent, friendly staff
- The wine and cheese gathering was great and breakfast was out standing.
- A welcoming nice and small hotel. The rooms are a bit old and the shower was tiny, but the staff is pleasant and the total stay was great. The hotel has a real southern feel. Breakfast was also nice. A great place to relax in the heart of Savannah.
Forsyth Park Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Forsyth Park Inn offers accommodations in Savannah, just 0.6 miles from Savannah Civic Center.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from Forsyth Park Inn.
- The day Manager, a young African American gentleman was absolutely amazing. Great personality, interacted very well with guests. The weekend evening person who had a beard was also wonderful and very helpful. Both of these two made the stay a great experience! I could not say enough about either of them.
- I liked the location being across from the park was beautiful access to the DOT was convenient.
- I would move in for the breakfast alone but loved this old B&B with all of its beautiful history, location and woodwork.
- It’s a beautiful old house in a lovely location. The furnishings were lovely, and the staff couldn’t have been nicer. Breakfast was very good.
- Super accommodating to diet restrictions. Amazing ambiance. Happy hour is such a treat! Cookies at night were nice and fluffy. Service with Eric and Dwayne were both exceptional.
Azalea Inn and Villas
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Azalea Inn and Villas is located in Savannah.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Tybee Island is 15 miles from Azalea Inn and Villas, and Hilton Head Island is 22 miles away. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful B&B near Forsyth Park. The room was large and comfortable, with a cute balcony to soak in some Savannah sun. The breakfast was delicious. They also have complimentary happy hour and sherry, evening dessert, and coffee and tea set-up throughout the day. It’s about a 15 to 20 minute walk to River Street, with plenty of beautiful squares, shops and restaurants in between.
- Creative breakfast selections both mornings by a trained chef and good conversations with othr guests at breakfast. Enjoyed the tutorial about the goofy hidden images in the murals on the dining room walls painted by students at SCAD.
- This is my home away from home. Fav place on earth! Food is to die for, inn is amazing , staff is true southern hospitality!!!!!
- The best coffee I’ve had. Very pleasant hostess. Chef was very knowledgeable.
My first Booking review “10” !
This B&B is a treasure. This beautiful property glows with thoughtful gestures of the hosts. Great breakfasts, little treats (such as wine time) and comfortable facilities.
We already can’t wait to return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hardeeville South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hardeeville South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hardeeville South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hardeeville South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!