10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hacienda Ceuceda – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Ceuceda is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Ceuceda. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Ceuceda right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Ceuceda with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hacienda Ceuceda:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Nazu House offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Hostess and host were very accommodating and helpful. Some staff speaks very little English.
The location is quiet in a lovely garden like setting overlooking the city. The pool was a nice addition for relaxing after our Galápagos cruise.
The two meals we had were pretty basic; dinner was a very good puréed broccoli soup, then rice, beans and sauteed beef or chicken, dessert was stewed figs with cheese. Breakfast; toast, eggs, watermelon and juice.
- We arrived very late due to a canceled flight and had to get up early the next day. They graciously made us a delicious breakfast earlier than their scheduled servings.
- The breakfast was excllent and too the pool, staff and all……We got so good tips for tours that we are very happy that we had so nice four days in Guayanqill that we will forget it never. We made bus tours by local buses one day and then the best of all we…….. visited the farm( bananas, kakaos, etc..)owened by family of one of Hotels workers home ( excelent farm) bananas, kakaos and so on and see it by motorbikes and localbuses… it was so nice experience that we will never forgot it.. so many thanks and we hope that coming tourists will be opportunity to expire that too
- This place is a gem–an oasis of calm overlooking the busy city! We loved the landscaping–fruit trees, swimming pool, and birds! We arrived late after multiple delays and they were ready to welcome us. All was wonderful. Will definitely stay here again when we pass through Guayaquil.
- Nazu House is a home away from home. The property has everything you could want on your travels through Ecuador and the staff go out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay. This is a spot that we will definitely return to when staying in Guayaquil!
- Hostess and host were very accommodating and helpful. Some staff speaks very little English.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chawpi Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Everyone who works at Chawpi lodge is so friendly and hospitable, they made me feel like family. It is very clean and quiet. They picked me up and dropped me off at the airport too which was perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a taxi! There is a fridge for food and everything just go to the store before arriving at the lodge.
- Estaba bien ubicado y las instalaciones estaban limpias y muy bien decoradas, hicieron nuestra estancia muy agradable como si estuviéramos en casa.
- La situation géographique é exceptionnel dans une oasis de verdure magnifique
Un excelente lugar para disfrutar de la naturaleza, en conjunto a la tranquilidad se puede estar relajado y liberar del estrés tóxico de la ciudad. La vista es increíble al amanecer, lo recomiendo!!!
Cómo hay cocina puedes llevar tus propios alimentos o pedirlos domicilio a tan solo 0,75 por transporte.
El Sr. Matías fue muy amable y muy servicial al momento de pedirle ayuda.
- Tienes una vista de todo Guayaquil desde la cima de un sector estratégico. Si bajas la mirada del gran cuadro de ciudad te encuentras con un gran patio verde, ¡muy acogedor!. El host es atento y brinda confianza.
Seymour Guest House
Seymour Guest House offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Seymour Guest House.
- A small detail, but I like the fact that there is a lamp next to the bed. You rarely find that in hotels at this price point……friendly management…..and generally nicer finishing for a hotel at this price range. Very good value.
- Disponibilità dello staff anche nel suggerire itinerari e visite o chiamare il taxi, casa nuova pulita e curata, il quartiere sicuro e silenzioso, centro storico raggiungibile con i mezzi pubblici, vicinanza a ristorantini ed aeroporto
- El trato de los propietarios hacia el huésped es muy cordial
- Como siempe la amabilidad y profesionalidad de don Marco
- Seymour quest house, es un alojamiento que brinda todas la comodidades requeridas para viajes de negocios y de turismo, acotando que la ubicación del mismo es excelente, ya que a pocos metros pasan casi todas las rutas de buses de la ciudad y se encuentra muy cerca de dos de los centro comerciales más populares de la ciudad (Policentro y San Marino). Adicionalmente, las instalaciones son de primera y cuenta con una excelencia atención por parte de los dueños del lugar. Recomendado 100%
Residencial Turístico Rio Guayas
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Residencial Turístico Rio Guayas offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- It was a good place to stay just for the night. It was a pretty good deal for the quality of the room and a short walk to the Malecon area which has lots of food and shops. Should only be $5 taxi to the airport or bus terminal which is probably the only reason to stay there.
- The young bilingual staff was extremely attentive. Breakfast consisting of eggs, bread, fresh fruit and juice was delivered to the room. The room was very clean and quiet. While not in the center of town, the proximity to public transportation put all parts of town within easy reach.
Big room, comfy bed. Air con was not very powerful but did the job! Hot shower and good wifi! Easy walking distance to malecon and a decent family run fast food shop a couple of doors down.
We stayed in Guayaquil one night before getting a bus ($5 to bus station) good value and did the job.
Staff was nice.
It is close to the Malecón where you can go take a nice walk.
The room was very clean with AC
- Spacy and bright room. Very friendly guy at the reception desk. Clean room, good beds, shower temperature and pressure not comfertable. Almost cold water en very less water coming out. Very good wifi. Walking distance from the nice Malecon.
Suites Del Norte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suites Del Norte offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guayaquil.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Hotel Jeshua offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was rather close to the center. It was possible to pay by the credit card.
- The owners are so kind and helpful. I was ill during the time I stayed there and they helped with an appointment in the clinic. Quiet and nice atmosphere. Good breakfast.
- The hotel is extremely clean and secure. Walking distance to the centre of the city. Very impressed.
- Friendly staff, clean room, sufficient amenities, good shower, comfortable bed, decent breakfast. Absolutely value for money!
- Simple but clean rooms, nice staff, breakfast included.
Hostal Perla Real Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Perla Real Inn offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Perla Real Inn.
- The staff are welcoming, very friendly and helpful. Everywhere is kept very clean. The pool area and restaurant are comfortable and well maintained. All rooms have WiFi, efficient air-conditioning and TV.
- The people are very friendly, and they speak English too, I stay there whenever I go through Guayaquil to Manta
- The pool after a long day of travel was very welcome. Friendly, helpful staff. Great location close to bus terminal and airport.
- I didnt spend to much time there but everything was okay. Specially. I left at 3.30 am and you guys supply me with a to go snack that was nice . thanks.
- Jose Bermeo was really helpful guy, helped me to open local simcard etc… AAA++ for staff in a hotel
Home Suite Apartment
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Home Suite Apartment offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Air conditioning, king size bed and pillows, Ronnie answered every question, close to (air cond.) Mall with many food selections, internet worked fine, requested earlier pick up at last minute no problem!
- Great location, friendly host, perfect apartment
- stayed here already the second time for a stopover and again everything was perfect. We absolutely recommend this place.
- Location is top, not far from the airport and it’s just a few minutes walk to the mall. Ronny & Marco welcomed us very warm and were so helpful during our stay (ordering taxi, explaining places). There are a few other rooms in the apartment and a shared kitchen which comes very handy if you want to cook. We absolutely recommend staying in this place
- The host family was very accommodating to how our language barrier and unique situation in dealing with a lost passport.
Booking Travel Agency
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Booking Travel Agency offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Barmar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guayaquil. Private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hacienda Ceuceda Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Ceuceda. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!