10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hacienda Auquigrande – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Auquigrande is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Auquigrande. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Auquigrande right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Auquigrande with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hacienda Auquigrande:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Magnolia offers accommodations in Cumbayá. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Quito is 6 miles from Casa Magnolia, and Mindo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 7 miles from Casa Magnolia.
- It’s pets friendly! And The sounds of nature! No highway or enoying car sounds passing by. Great place to stay in, really cozy.
- Beautiful location. Owner very friendly and attentive
- Wonderful breakfast. Amazing host, home, and property
- What a beautiful place! Friendly, helpful staff and omg the breakfast 😍😍😍
- Lovely B&B located in an idyllic garden visited by hummingbirds. The breakfast, included in the price, featured fresh fruit, eggs to order and a variety of bread, cheese, sliced ham, salami, etc. Our room was comfortable and inviting.
La Casa de la Primavera
La Casa de la Primavera offers accommodations in Cumbayá. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 6 miles from La Casa de la Primavera, and Mindo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 7 miles from La Casa de la Primavera.
- The entrance and exterior/interior of the house are beautiful.
- This is a hidden gem in Cumbaya. Rooms are clean, spacious and newly renovated. It is within walking distance to many restaurants and there is a bike/walking path in the back. Rosa and Hector are excellent hosts. They speak English and are very willing to provide advice on where to go and what to see in Quito and surrounding areas. Breakfast was excellent. You can also take a yoga class while staying at the Bed and Breakfast.
- Casa de la Primavera is bliss, Rosa is an outstanding host. The rooms feel like home, the ambience is adorable; beautiful spotlessly clean house and manicured gardens, very convenient (walking distance) for all the restaurants in the centre of Cumbaya but also very quiet at night. Highly recomended for a great nights sleep and pure peace and quiet
- Great location, great service, they make you feel like home.
- Nuria and Carlos were amazing hosts. Is a great and quite location. The facilities were new and clean with very comfortable rooms. Breakfast was healthy and tasty. I highly recommend it ! I have chosen Cumbaya area because is near the airport and have lots of fun things to do.
Hotel Boutique Portal de Cantuña
Styled with baroque-inspired gilded moldings and elegant furniture, the hotel is in Quito’s historic district, only 50 feet from San Francisco Square. Guests can enjoy the hot tub, and a charming colonial style courtyard with a vaulted glass ceiling.Hotel Boutique Portal de Cantuña has plenty of spacious Spanish galleries decorated with plants and ceramic objects. Common areas have free Wi-Fi.Portal de Cantuña offers rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathrooms with showers, bathrobes and toiletries. Some rooms have views of the courtyard and are styled with exposed red bricked walls and colorful tapestries.An breakfast with tropical fruit can be enjoyed daily.
Quito’s business area is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Shuttles to Mariscal Sucre Airport, a 30 minute drive, can be arranged.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- It is a beautiful old house, full of antiques and marvelous details, located in Quito’s Historic Center, next to the wonderful San Francisco’s Church and Square. Rooms are confortable, clean, spacious and well illuminated. What we liked the most is the kindness of the staff, who do everything to make you feel in home.
- Sonia was amazing! Very friendly, spoke English, accommodating and helpful! One of my best travel experiences!
- The vintage Spanish colonial era decor, food was very good quality and value, staff friendly and helpful. Location in old town very good.
- Eggs, in fact, the entire breakfast, were outstanding–wonderful fresh rolls, fresh fruit, excellent Ecuadoran coffee–wish I were eating there now! The hotel is decorated beautifully–so many potted plants, the antique furnishings and wall décor are lovely and interesting. And, it is so very convenient for walking and enjoying the Centro Historico. The staff–including the family of owners– was friendly, accommodating and most helpful hauling our excessive luggage up and down the stairs–Quito’s elevation was a challenge!
- Extremely helpful owners/staff who contacted and arranged an appointment with a dentist following an emergency. Excellent breakfasts and good evening meals served in a very convivial atmosphere. The hotel is centred around a lovely covered garden courtyard with bedrooms and social areas on two different levels. There is a sense of history everywhere, a very welcome change from the usual corporate rooms offered by international chains. Located in the centre of the old city right next to the Iglesia de San Fransisco, it could not be better situated.
Hospedaje Vista Hermosa
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Hospedaje Vista Hermosa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puembo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 10 miles from Hospedaje Vista Hermosa, and Mindo is 30 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Balcones de Cumbayá
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Balcones de Cumbayá offers accommodations in Cumbayá. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Quito is 6 miles from Balcones de Cumbayá, and Mindo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 7 miles from Balcones de Cumbayá.
No reviews yet.
La Casa de la Gringa
One of our best sellers in Quito! La Casa de la Gringa is located in Quito, 23 miles from Mindo and 26 miles from Papallacta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Stayed here twice before and I love the place! It is in a nice neighborhood, the hosts are super nice and friendly and always welcome me with open arms!
This time I arrived in the middle of the night and that was no problem, they were there to open the door and welcome me.
Always a good experience staying here and I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
- The entire host family was great and made us feel like family. Breakfast was a great value. Private and quiet. The room was very spacious.
- I loved this palce! A quiet posada very close to Plaza Forch, but the best about this accomodation is the family: everyone is so welcoming and warm-hearted. They made the entire difference and they contributed wherever they could to make my stay as positive as possible! Fantastic fresh-made breakfast! If I go back to Quito, I will definitely stay there again!
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. They made us feel very welcome. The place was homey too!
- The rooms are big with big beds. The hosts are super sweet and help you with everything you might need. The WiFi is really good in all the rooms. They offer free filtered water. The security is really good, the gate is locked at all times, but you can open it with your own key.
- Stayed here twice before and I love the place! It is in a nice neighborhood, the hosts are super nice and friendly and always welcome me with open arms!
Penthouse Lodge B&B
One of our top picks in Quito.With vews of the city and the Cotopaxi volcano, Penthouse Lodge B&B offers accommodation in Mariscal district in Quito, 0.7 miles from El Ejido Park and 500 feet from Plaza Foch.Rooms are fitted with flat screen TV with cable channels. Both rooms have en suite bathrooms fitted with glass enclosed showers, plush towels and hairdryer. Toiletries are provided along with complimentary bottled water.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Historic Center of Quito is 1.9 miles from Penthouse Lodge B&B, while Liga Deportiva Universitaria Stadium is 1.1 miles away. Quito Mariscal Sucre International Airport is 10.6 miles from the property.
- The location, attention to detail and small things like flowers in the bathroom, friendly owners
- Everything was perfect – location, friendlyness of Elena and Alberto. The room was bright, modern, breakfast tasty, WIFI working fast, shower decent. Much better than any hotel!
- Lovely and clean, great views across the city and one of the best breakfasts we have had in a long time. The apartment is kept very well and the room was really comfy. This was perfect for a little mini break in Quito. Friendly hosts.
- Elena and Alberto are great hosts. They are very kind and take care of their guests with great attention. We felt like at home. The apartment is located in the centre of La Mariscal on the 14th floor with a great view on Quito. Muchisimas gracias poro todo!
- Very friendly owners, they gave us a lot of tips and advice. Breakfast was perfect. The apartment is modern and very central, you have a beautiful view on the city Quito.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Solsticio is located in Quito, just 0.9 miles from Foch Square.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Otavalo Huasi I
B&B Otavalo Huasi I is located in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from B&B Otavalo Huasi I, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from B&B Otavalo Huasi I.
No reviews yet.
B&B Torres del Norte
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Torres del Norte offers accommodations in Quito.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hacienda Auquigrande Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hacienda Auquigrande. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!