10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guatiza Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Guatiza Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guatiza Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guatiza Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guatiza Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guatiza Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guatiza Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guatiza Lanzarote:
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Guatiza, Buen Retiro offers accommodations with an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Each unit comes with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower. A patio with sea views is offered in every unit.The daily breakfast offers à la carte and Italian options. At the bed and breakfast you will find a restaurant serving European and Italian cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 16 mi from Buen Retiro, while Playa Blanca is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 mi from the accommodations.
- The property is located in a very calm and quite place. Its perfect to relax and recharge your batteries. The romm was spacious, clean and the interior design was modern. We felt like at home. Valerio and his wife are fantastic hosts. They were super friendly and offered us always support. Also they were very attentive. For example at my girlfriends birthday we decided to have breakfast there, we didn’t told Valerio that it was her birthday but he saw it on her passport and put a birthday candle on her plate. Since we rented only a scooter and it got a bit chilly in the evening Valerio offered us his car to go to a restaurant that evening. He washed our clothes and made sure they would get dry properly. In the ending we caused them some inconvenience because of a mistake we made. But they did not get angry and supported us in the solution finding process. We are really grateful for their kindness and hospitality. We can definitely recommend Buen Retiro. Its outstanding!
- Its location away from town centre – so its not touristy and the view and the see right next to it make it magical
- Amazing little paradise! Exactly what we needed for little city escape! Best breakfast view you can imagine, lovely couple running the place too and remember to order your pizza!! Will be back!
- Great location, super gentle couple as hosts and a really special atmosphere
- Very quiet location, nice swimming pool, beautifully located! The room was big and beautiful decorated. The beds a bit hard
Bed and Breakfast
B&B EL MERIDIANO
Located in Guatiza, B&B EL MERIDIANO provides accommodations with an outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided.A terrace with mountain views is offered in each unit.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Costa Teguise is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14 miles from B&B EL MERIDIANO.
- The B&B was good and as described. It is located in a small village so extremely calm and quite at all times of the day but close by to major attractions in the north. Having a car is must. The breakfast was nice. The shared kitchen , balcony and pool area would also be quite nice for summer time. Parking is underground and secured. Bedsheets and towels were changed everyday.
- Nice & quiet house. Breakfast was awesome! 👌🏻
Really nice B&B!
Good location in the small and domestic village of Guatiza. Nice view
Spacious but cosy Junior Suite with very comfy bed! Breakfast was very good with different homemade cakes, quiches and omlets each day.
Very nice little thinks of taking care of the guests:
I brought a bottle of wine and left it in the room, the next day there has been an opener and wine glass next to it…
Thanks a lot for the stay!
- Very clean and quiet. Good breakfast and comfortable bed
- Enjoyed staying here- lovely house and room and good breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Alma Libre B&B
Located in Guatiza, Alma Libre B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and mountain views.Some units have a balcony and/or patio.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Costa Teguise is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14 miles from Alma Libre B&B.
- Martina and Domenico are so nice! The breakfast is really good, with homemade yogurt and cake. The junior suite is large, bright, sparkling clean, with a large bathroom and a nice terrace.
- The B&B was albeit basic but very comfortable and the owners extremely hospitable. It is ideal for spending a quiet night in the country.
- Martina and Domenico are great! We loved our conversation with them talking about where each other come from, our culture and what kind of things we can find in our homeland that you cannot see anywhere else. The bed is very comfortable, we slept well. Breakfast was complete, we liked so much the toast with avocado and egg and also the cake.
the setting is beautiful the hosts fabulously kind and attentive, the breakfast is good and fresh, the place is authentic , the value for money excelent, if you are looking for something true it is here!
- Sparkling clean, Martina and Dominique made us feel great and at home. They are very positive people and it’s much nicer to stay wott them in a local house than in some over luxurious hotel. Breakfast was exelentr and the views from the house are perfect. So quiet. A great location to visit the island.
Bed and Breakfast
La Casona de Nazaret
Featuring a furnished sun terrace and a barbecue area, La Casona de Nazaret offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in Nazaret, it is 5 minutes’ drive from Teguise.Decorated in white and beige tones, the bright rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a restaurant which serves characteristic, local dishes 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Teguise Market is around 0.6 mi away, while the center of Teguise also offers a range of dining options and shops.The area is good for hiking, while many water sports are possible at Famara and Costa Teguise, which are both 15 minutes’ drive away. Costa Teguise Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from La Casona de Nazaret.Arrecife Port and Lanzarote Airport can both be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- As we wanted to explore Northern Lanzarote on foot we chose this Casa as a central location for both catching buses and walking straight from the door. It didn’t disappoint. Our hostess pointed out a local walk too and we incorporated this into a great circular using part of the GR131. We ate out mid afternoon during each walk, and made our own sandwiches for early evening, which we ate in the Casa’s kitchen/dining room, where we could also make tea or coffee. This worked perfectly. A surprise bonus for us was playing Settlers of Catan (Spanish version) for which our hostess joined us on one evening. The whole experience was a pleasant surprise. We loved the welcome and interest from our hostess and her family, the simple but adequate breakfasts (cereals, fruit, yogurt, cheese ham, bread, teas, coffee, juices, eggs), and we had extended conversations with other multi-European guests at the large communal dining table.
- Very warm welcome. Comfortable bed. Really helpful sight-seeing advice. Amazing home-made breakfast.
- Lovely reception and caring hosts. Central position for visiting the islands many attractions.
- A good position to visit the north and all Manriques’ sites. Very quite traditional place, excellent breakfast (homemade bread and jam!), kindness and warm hospitality.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a terrace, La Finca has accommodations in Güime. Free WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Puerto del Carmen is 7 miles from La Finca. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- The hosts were wonderful people. Caring, helpful, generous, kind and friendly. I forgot something at the airport and they took me right away to pick it up eventhough it was late. The whole place is beautiful and safe. There was a great fresh breakfast everyday. There is plenty of room to move around outside in the courtyard and around the pool. The hosts thought of everything for your use in the bedroom and bathroom. They have 2 wonderful cats you can play with or if you don’t want to they won’t bother you. I can’t wait to go back.
- Really nice, clean and quiet room. Owner couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Great hospitality, spaciousness and a big and clean room! Had a great visit!
It was our second time at
Very welcoming atmosphere,
Close to the main attractions,
Beautiful and cozy rooms and territory.
We are planning our next visit to Lanzarote, definitely will stay Here!
Recommend to visit bar nereby la bodegita, amazing coctales and tapas!
- The friendly host, delicious breakfast, the beautiful house
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden, Studio Bonito provides accommodations in Mala with free WiFi and sea views. The property features mountain and garden views.The bed and breakfast features a satellite flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower and a washing machine, the bathroom also has free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Studio Bonito has a terrace.Puerto del Carmen is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Costa Teguise is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote, 16 miles from Studio Bonito, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Amazing place for solo traveler to stay and relax in beautiful Mala! Nice and very comfortable studio at perfect location surrounded by breathtaking views of sea and mountains. The lovely owners melted my heart with kindness and care but still respecting fully my privacy. The free airport shuttle was great, made my traveling very smooth and stress free. Unforgettable and super tasty 5* breakfast, specially amended to my gluten-free diet. Danine even baked fresh GF bread for me. Variety, freshness, and great quality of beautifully setup breakfasts made it very special start of the day. Own organic eggs and honey was my favourite 🙂 The area is very peaceful and safe, super easy to get around by walking, biking or by bus. Several good restaurants in the village to have a nice dinner and nice small Art gallery in the neighbourhood to feed the soul as well! Amazing holiday escape from busy lifestyle. Highly recommending!
- Wonderfull breakfast, great host and a lovely relaxing spot
Amazing breakfast and charming hosts!
Nice, original and well decorated studio.
- This was one of the best holiday experiences I ever made, thanks to the kindness and professionalism of the hosts. The apartment is beautifully and comfortably furnished, the breakfasts are delicious and plenty. The area is very peaceful. I can highly recommend it, especially to those who want to escape the rush of the city. I didn’t have a car and I managed to get around with the local bus, hiking and cycling.
- Everything, location, view, people, food …. amazing place!
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Nada Mas B&b
Set on an isolated area in Haría, on the high part of a hill, Finca Nada Mas B&b features a garden and views of the sea. This bed and breakfast offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Puerto del Carmen is 16 mi from Finca Nada Mas B&b, while Playa Blanca is 26 mi away. Lanzarote Airport is 13 mi from the property.
We enjoyed very much staying at the Nada Mas B&B, Carlo is a very nice person, very helpful and a good host.
Breakfast was very good. We had a very nice bathroom. The view around the house was magnificent.
- Fantastic owner Carlito made us feel at home, great house, nice location, excellent (sweet) breakfast. And… we got engaged there! 😀
- Unique location, very gentle host, great breakfast
- This was an amazing stay! The B&B is located on a mountain ridge cornered between volcanoes and the sea: the view in the early morning is simply outstanding. Despite being off the main road, a number of villages are just a 5 min drive. The B&B is completely off-the-grid energywise and nonetheless the host makes sure you consistently enjoy hot water and heating even during the cold months of the year (we visited in November during a fairly cold and rainy week and it was very pleasent in the house). The owner of the B&B is definitely a great host, super attentive to your every needs, and eager to provide guests with plenty of recommendations on places to eat (we followed most of his hints and it was definitely worth it). Totally recommended!!
Carlo was an excellent host and his suggestions just hit the bullseye!
Certainly a place to go back on our next visit!
- We enjoyed very much staying at the Nada Mas B&B, Carlo is a very nice person, very helpful and a good host.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Mimosa
One of our top picks in Teguise.Featuring a garden, B&B La Mimosa is located in Teguise, within 1.8 miles of Lagomar Museum. Free WiFi is provided.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- the breakfast is very nice, staff helpful, and location perfect
- Everything was fantastic. We enjoyed a lot. Nice location. Very comfortable!!!
- Very nice place, with cosy lounge area (living room, kitchen) and comfortable room. Fruits, tea and coffee was available at all times, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was very tasty with great choice of everything and good quality products.
- Few minutes walk to Teguise old town.very quite and beautiful views.Good breakfast and spacious room.recommend to stay
- The room was fantastic – we loved the black lava rocks on some of the walls, and the half outside shower, as well as the heated water bed. Tea/coffee was available at all times, and the very comfortable lounge area is a nice touch, especially when the weather was wet and windy! Breakfast was very tasty with some nice options that we hadn’t sampled in other breakfasts. Teguise is a 5 minute walk away, and has some great restaurants for the evening. Great value place to stay, and a short drive to most places on the island.
Bed and Breakfast
Geranio Blanco is located in Arrecife. This bed and breakfast provides accommodations with free WiFi.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Playa Blanca is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from the property.
This was absolutely NOT the type of place I am normally looking for:
– No private bathroom/toilet in the room
– Room in a private home
– Free Parking in front of the house
Because the host was very friendly I did stay for the 2 nights booked.
- Our hostess was very friendly and warming. She couldn’t do enough to help us and kids when asked. We used the accomodation for a day at the end of our holiday as our flight didn’t leave till late at night. Great value for money.
Lovely owner and great value.
Booked as we had to vacate our villa early and our flight home wasn’t until late
Good as a room to use for a few hours
- No he desayunado allí, pero siempre había disponible fruta, agua, te, etc…..La atención de Ángeles es del máximo nivel facilitando todo en la medida de lo posible. Lo recomendaría.
Accueil très sympathique, café offert à l’arrivée et petit déjeuner le matin.
Lits confortables. Bons éclairages.
Facile de se garer dans la rue.
- This was absolutely NOT the type of place I am normally looking for:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Arrecife! Located in Arrecife, Neptuno Rooms features free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen and terrace.An oven and microwave are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Guests can use the fitness center.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Playa Blanca is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The apartment was very nice and cozy, with a shared bathroom, kitchen and living room. The staff was very nice, and although they did not speak very good English, they were very helpful. The whole apartment was very clean.
- Very good place – extremely clean apartment (I mean it, it’s squeaky-clean!), nice room, nice shared kitchen and bathroom, good facilities, and a good location – 5mn from the center and close to the bus station.
- Every room needs the key to be opened maybe that’s a bit unconfortable. Once we forgot our keys inside and fortunately the owner went to the apartment and helped us!
- The facilities, good for what you pay, general would recommend.
- Good communication from Ana, and she was very helpful when we arrived. Room was clean, and everything worked as it should. Only a short stroll to the town centre, and the bus station.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guatiza Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guatiza Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guatiza Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guatiza Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!