10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guaillabamba – Top Hotel Reviews
Guaillabamba is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guaillabamba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guaillabamba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guaillabamba. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guaillabamba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guaillabamba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guaillabamba:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chester´s B&B offers accommodations in Tababela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Quito is 12 miles from Chester´s B&B, and Papallacta is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from Chester´s B&B.
- Great location. Wonderful hosts. I deal place for an overnight stay neat the Quito Airport. Very confortable room. Great wi-fi.
I liked everything, nice staff, no problems with getting to the airport at 4:30.
- We had a fantastic stay at Chester’s. Great room with ensuite bathroom, great Wifi connection. Very calm place with a huge garden, close to the airport. The owners were very lovely and kind, helped us with all of our questions. Even better: An own Pizzeria right next to the main house with great Pizzas! Would always recommend Chester’s.
- Great atmosphere; great room with more than an adequate amount of blankets; lovely furnishings; and great pizza. Very close to airport. And the price is right. The grounds are beautiful. Third time staying here.
- Patricio was very helpful and the pizza was excellent. The house was incredible to stay in and very comfortable and quiet. Wanted to spend another night but they were booked up
Chapelet Hostal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tababela. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quito is 12 miles from Chapelet Hostal, and Mindo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from Chapelet Hostal.
This hotel was a perfect stay for catching an early morning flight. The owner of the hotel gave me a ride to the airport for a very reasonable price, and was willing to get up in the middle of the night to do so. He and his daughter were also very welcoming. Access to a kitchen, and hot water + tea/coffee was appreciated.
It was very easy to get to the hotel by just catching a regular airport bus + paying an extra USD 1.25 for a taxi from the airport bus to the door of the hostel (it was raining quite hard, so walk was not an option)
- We stayed on our way into Quito given the proximity to the airport. The place is lovely, and perfect for what we needed. Staff were friendly and attentive, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast was great. Recommend!
- We had an amazing experience in Chapelet hotel, thanks to its lovely owner Felippe. He welcomed us with nice rooms and showed us his fruit garden with some delicious atuna juice. After a long flight, it is good to have a place to enjoy some nature and quietness, plus it is only 10 mn from the airport. Beautiful garden full of fruit, flowers and friendly dogs. Great wifi! The owner can send you a taxi to the airport or bring you there in the early morning (he even packed a breakfast for us for our early flight!!) thank you again Felippe!
- Felipe was very nice and helpful and offered to take us to the airport which was very early. There were friendly dogs around the property and fields. Felipe invited us over to his house which was next door to listen to his band play and that was a great experience! There is a little store a few buildings over and a park nearby. Other then that not much else in walking distance we discovered. Overall the stay was comfortable and Felipe was attentive!
- I have never experienced kinder or more helpful people than those working at Chapelet. I came here for an overnight stay before an early flight, and unfortunately became ill and had to stay an extra day. Everyone was so kind and helpful and went above and beyond to help me. I would recommend 150%!
- This hotel was a perfect stay for catching an early morning flight. The owner of the hotel gave me a ride to the airport for a very reasonable price, and was willing to get up in the middle of the night to do so. He and his daughter were also very welcoming. Access to a kitchen, and hot water + tea/coffee was appreciated.
Hospedaje Vista Hermosa
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Hospedaje Vista Hermosa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puembo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 10 miles from Hospedaje Vista Hermosa, and Mindo is 30 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Friends Hostel offers accommodations in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Papallacta is 28 miles from Friends Hostel, and Tababela is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- This was my second time around staying at Friends hostel. I would not go anywhere else. It is veey affordable and probably one od the best hostels in Quito.
- The location of hostel was the best – within blocks from everything in the Historic Center, and it felt safe and quiet. Hostel has its character, and it is super clean. The beds were so comfortable – one of the best! The hostel staff is friendly and helpful, and daily activities were also great.
- Nice and helpful staff, nice terrace and community areas
- Shower curtain needs to be replaced. It is torn and too short
- Great location. The better rooms are very nice and beautiful, spacious.
Hacienda Hosteria San Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hacienda Hosteria San Luis offers accommodations in Tabacundo. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Quito is 30 miles from Hosteria San Luis, and Papallacta is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Nice place to get away from the city . We could enjoy walking , playing pool and ping pong with family . Food was ok .
- Me gustó el paisaje, la piscinas, la elaboración de la comida, la sala de juegos.
- Cabañas muy acogedoras y limpias, personal muy cordial, instalaciones en general excelentes.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y las diferentes opciones para hacerlas en familia: juegos, lectura, caminatas.
- La propiedad es preciosa. La habitación muy bonita, la cama muy cómoda y muy lindo contar con chimenea a pesar del percance que tuve. Superados los detalles mencionados, si vale la pena volver.
Jardin del Bosque
Jardin del Bosque is located in Quito, just 2.9 miles from Foch Square. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 10 miles from Jardin del Bosque.
No reviews yet.
B&B Puembo is located in Puembo, 11 miles from Quito and 31 miles from Mindo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Papallacta is 20 miles from B&B Puembo, and Otavalo is 29 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Su Merced-Aeropuerto
Located in Puembo, 11 miles from Quito, Hacienda Su Merced-Aeropuerto features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Mindo is 30 miles from Hacienda Su Merced-Aeropuerto, and Papallacta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 5 miles from Hacienda Su Merced-Aeropuerto.
- Beautiful surroundings and excellent room. The view was stunning and the decoration is very beautiful. It is close to the airport and they arranged transport to/from the airport. Dinner and breakfast were delicious, coffee was excellent. The staff made my short stay there very easy.
- This is a very nice place to get away for a few days. It’s quiet, peaceful and lovely.
- This is a really beautifully restored historic hacienda that is just 15 minutes from the airport. The host and hostess (Elizabeth) were lovely and accommodating. They arranged for a taxi to meet us at the airport, made amazing meals for us and arranged for a driver and guide to tour Quito’s historic district. This was the perfect place to stay during our 2 night stay in Quito – close to the airport (we then flew out to the Galapagos) but access to Quito, and surrounded by Ecuador’s rich history in the Hacienda. Upon our return from the Galapagos, we then rented a car, and spent one last night at Hacienda Su Merced before heading off on a road trip in Ecuador. Elizabeth made sure the fireplace was lite and welcoming dinner ready for us. They stored some of our luggage while we were in the Galapagos. This place is lovely in every way.
- Beautiful property, lovely furnishings and decor, quiet and peaceful. 15 min from downtown Quito and a short drive from the airport.
- Staff!!! Always quiet! Gardens. Beds very comfortable. Meals delicious, healthy, and served beautifully.
Tierra- Bed Breakfast and Garden
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Tierra- Bed Breakfast and Garden offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tumbaco, just 10 miles from Quito. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Mindo is 29 miles from Tierra- Bed Breakfast and Garden, and Papallacta is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The accommodations, the food, the people – everything is amazing! There are several rooms throughout, a lovely yard and a view to remember. It has a very relaxed feel and is a paradise within a paradise. This is a very natural and peaceful escape although it’s only 15mins from the airport. Everything served was homemade using fresh from the garden or locally-sourced food. The conversation with Veronica was a highlight. I will be back.
- The comfortable beds and bed linen. The fact that our host Nena was very helpful, offering to cook us lunch for $4 per person.
- Nice People, geeft view and Nice location in nature. Clean. Close to airport. Fireplace in the evening.
The food was super tasty.
- Lovely place to stay, very clean, comfortable and quiet. Veronica and her family were the perfect hosts, so helpful and welcoming. Absolutely delicious dinner and breakfast. Highly recommended!
Habitación frente a Embajada USA
Habitación frente a Embajada USA is located in Hacienda Farsalia, just 7 miles from Quito.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Mindo is 22 miles from Habitación frente a Embajada USA, and Papallacta is 28 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guaillabamba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guaillabamba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guaillabamba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guaillabamba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!