10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guadalupe San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Guadalupe San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guadalupe San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guadalupe San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guadalupe San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guadalupe San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guadalupe San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guadalupe San José:
Casa 69 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa 69, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The facility was fine and so was location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Little paradise in the middle of San Jose. Very clean & spacious rooms in a beautiful building, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The standard breakfast could have been a bit more “rich” but you do have the option to upgrade for a relatively small fee.
We stayed for one night, in transit.
Pleasantly delighted and happy about not checking the reviews, since I usually start out with the worst ones.
If I had to describe it in one word, it would be OASIS in a middle of an urban sprawl. Great layout and rooms that delight in slightly understated cheesiness. We absolutely loved it.
We being a family of 4 with the girls being very picky. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and no-nonsense. If we are ever back this way, especially for a longer stay, this would be the place to come back to.
- Very hospitable American owner Stephen. Staff are very helpful, warm and friendly. Loved the abundance of trees, plants, and courtyards that offer natural beauty in the midst of the city. Rooftop sitting area is nice place to chill in the evenings. Basic breakfast is free, with heavier breakfast options for a small price. Nice to have laundry done for a modest fee as well.
- It was a homey B&B , a good value, great inner courtyard close to everything downtown
One of our best sellers in San José! Angels Hotel Guesthouse is a quaint family-owned bed and breakfast located in San José, a short walk from the city centre. It features a shared terrace nestled in the property’s gardens, and offers guests free WiFi and breakfast.The rooms at the historic bed and breakfast include a cable TV, a small refrigerator, and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The Hotel offers hot water and can arrange city tours and car rental services.Guests will find cinemas, museums, shops, restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property. The National Museum is just 1,650 feet away.The San Pedro Shopping Centre is only 2,300 feet from Angels Hotel, while guests can reach Juan Santamaria International Airport in 30 minutes by car.
- Great location close to downtown and lots of restaurants nearby. Staff were friendly, helpful and spoke good English. The room was large and spacious. The owner warned us in advance that our room was facing main road and offered to let us cancel for free. It was secure you had to ring bell each time you wanted in/out.
- Lovely host Maria let me come eariler on the day.She spoke excellent English. She was so helpful. Lovely peaceful surroundings. Great value.
- The breakfast in the morning like Continental Breakfast👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣
- Lovely stay! Rooms large with private bathroom and hot shower. Breakfast each morning was lovely and fresh and served in the beautiful gardens. Maria, the owner, a really nice lady, extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Great location to all the major attractions. Felt really comfortable and was made to feel at home!
- Helpful staff – we were warned in advance that the family room was at the front of the property and might be a little noisy. It was fine and didn’t disturb us at all.
Casa Santa Marta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Santa Marta offers accommodations in San José, just 14 miles from Alajuela. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Casa Santa Marta, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Casa Santa Marta.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location perfect near the busstations. Staff very helpful.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very well located with friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Wish it had comfortable chairs for reading, but that’s my only suggestion.
MPR Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, MPR Bed and Breakfast is located in San José.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Alajuela is 12 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Amador
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Bed & Breakfast Amador is located in San José, just 14 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Bed & Breakfast Amador, and Heredia is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Bed & Breakfast Amador.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast the Rock
Located in San José, 14 miles from Alajuela, Bed & Breakfast the Rock features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Bed & Breakfast the Rock, and Heredia is 8 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud offers accommodations in Heredia, just 5 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 12 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sura B&B
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Sura B&B is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.9 miles from Hotel Sura B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Appreciated secure parking off street. Quiet location.
- Room was comfortable and quiet. Having the balcony attached (not sure if all the rooms have it) was lovely. Extremely helpful staff. I came off a very early flight. They very kindly made me breakfast and a cup of tea (for an extra charge of course) and gave me a place to wait til my room was ready. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the MEPE bus station to the Caribbean coast. It was only about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre (National Theatre, Opera, Jade Museum and the main walking street)
- Our second stay. Funky old building close to museums, Mercado Centro and more. Well maintained and clean, nice people, good breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless and comfortable
It is very near from the Terminal 7-10, as we were traveling from La Fortuna to San Jose, this was a good choice to be near there. The bed was comfortable but it’d not be so much if we had to stay longer than 1 night, I guess.
We had to leave very early in the morning and the responsible prepared us some fruits for the trip which helped us a lot and we are thankful for that.
Green Valley Hotel Boutique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Green Valley Hotel Boutique is located in Curridabat in the region of San José, just 4 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alajuela is 15 miles from Green Valley Hotel Boutique, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 8 miles from Green Valley Hotel Boutique.
- Great friendly staff, beautiful home converted to bed and breakfast, onsite art gallery, perfect place for large groups, exceptional value
- comfortable beds, ample rooms, excellent service from the owners
- Tres grande chambre mais pas d armoire, uniquement une table pliante
- Betten, Abholservice zuverlässig, super Ausstattung, nettes Personal, coole Atmosphäre, einzigartig sauber, Sicherheit gegeben (Kameras und Abriegelung)
- Preis/Leistung war okay und die Gastgeber waren nett. Für die erste oder letzte Nacht passt es. WLAN war super.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guadalupe San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guadalupe San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guadalupe San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guadalupe San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!