10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Grazalema Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Grazalema Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Grazalema Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grazalema Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grazalema Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Grazalema Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Grazalema Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Grazalema Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, 6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Casa Alta has accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa Alta has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from Casa Alta.
- Almost everything. The location is so beautiful, romantic and quiet. The breakfast was amazing! We definitely should come back some time.
- Casa Alta is a beautiful villa about 15 minutes from Ronda. The family running the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The house is absolutely adorable and comfortable. The pool is also very clean and nice to chill around. I’d absolutely come back to casa Alta!
- Peacefulness and beauty of area. Awesome pool and views!
- The views around were very beautiful! The room was very clean and the host very kind! I recommend!
- Amazing view at the pool and the dogs are awesome!
Bed and Breakfast
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
breakfast was varied and delicious.
thank you so much for a fantastic stay!
a fantastic place to see the stars at night too!
- Very warm people, breakfast was haute cuisine and delicious. Beautiful place to stay, nearby nice cities like setenil and ronda, possibility to bycicle (via verde) and even to go for paragliden.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
- a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, M.L. Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza de Espana is 3.4 miles from M.L. Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 64 miles from the property.
The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Also the check in worked easy and we always felt welcome and good. Thank you!
There are also animals on the property. Super lovely dogs and horses, all really nice tammed and happy!
We had a really nice stay!
- Clean, spacious, country, just great. Beautiful scenery. Love it, but for the distance.
Es un chalet, en verano se estará bien supongo, en invierno muy húmedo.
Tiene caballos y gallinas (y otros bichos corriendo por la habitación), cosas de campo.
Todos los animales inaccesibles y casi no se pueden ver.
La casa es amplia y tiene de todo.
Bonita, pero al mismo tiempo con problemas de humedad.
- Me gustaba la amplitud de las instalaciones; la cocina, la sala de estar, rincones para sentarse. Estaba todo relativamente nuevo; los muebles, una pantalla grande de televisión. Las habitaciones tenían sus propias cerraduras. Me gustaba el silencio por la noche; nada de ruido de coches, únicamente se escuchaba los animales (caballos, perros, una lechuza, vacas, etc.) También por estar sola como mujer unas noches en la casa me agradaba de tener buenas cerraduras en las puertas y rejas en las ventanas y sentirme más segura por ello. También me gustaba poder tener a mi perro conmigo en la casa, aunque tuve que pagar un suplemento de 5 euros por noche por ella.
When you wake up in the morning you hear the birds sing while in nature … except if a dog barks an hour and a half to your window at 07.00 in the morning …
Al despertar por la mañana escuchas los pájaros cantar al estar en la naturaleza….excepto si un perro se pone a ladrar una hora y media hacia tu ventana a las 07.00 de la mañana…
- The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Bed and Breakfast
Providing a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, FincaNaranja provides accommodations in Setenil. Complimentary WiFi is provided.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.FincaNaranja has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Ronda is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 68 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Buena Vista Ronda Club
One of our top picks in Ronda.Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 mi away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- My best booking.com experience ever. The place has a marvelous view, cosy and friendly atmosphere. Patrick (the owner) is a very kind and hospitable person, and has an individual approach to each guest. Buena Vista Ronda Club is not just a hotel, it is a place that feels like home where you can relax and fully enjoy your holiday in Ronda.
- Loved the ambiance, the beauty Patrick has created. So peaceful, white, with natural rock outcroppings, the serene pool and sauna area, the deck with pillows to lie on overlooking the valley-lovely! The honor bar with wine and beer. Room has a wall mural and a textured wall and a great shower! Bed was okay. We had breakfast at the closest of the three cafe choices that came with the room and were very happy with the service and quality (and the portion was huge! ) The juice was freshly squeezed and coffee con leche was typical good Spanish coffee. Parking was convenient ( DO follow the map they send and not Google maps or GPS)
- Such a beautiful setting, such lovely facilities, such nice people. Really a great experience. Worth it for the stunning views over the valley.
- What a beautiful little boutique hotel! Alima was so welcoming on arrival and even called to check that we were heading the right way (lucky she did, as we weren’t!) and she then guided us to the parking. From parking space to the hotel is a short walk up a few flights of stairs/hills, so something to keep in mind. We were offered a drink on arrival and had access to an honesty bar. Room was super stylish with a STUNNING view over the countryside. I loved how the room had a small living room with the view. Hotel is about a 15 minute walk to the main sites of Ronda, but we enjoyed doing it every day. Would definitely choose this hotel if we return to Ronda!
- Loved this place! Everything was clean, stylish, and beautiful. Our hosts Patrick and Julia were very welcoming. We’d love to come back again.
Bed and Breakfast
La Escondida Ronda, B&B
One of our best sellers in Ronda! Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool as well as a garden, La Escondida Ronda, B&B is located in Ronda, within a 3-minute walk of Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) and 2,100 feet of Plaza de Espana. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is a 9-minute walk from La Escondida Ronda, B&B. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- Nice staying, the staff was friendly and helpful! The B&B is very comfortable and cozy! Very nice talks with the owners. I recommend 100%
- Lovely and cozy garden with beautiful scenery from the city wall. Warm and tidy bathroom and bedroom. Convenient location for hiking as well as exploring the old town. Owners are very nice and helpful. It is highly recommended if you want to stay in Ronda.
- Uh.. un vero B&B, di quelli dove le persone ci abitano e offrono letto e colazione in una casa molto bella preservata nella sua natura – non in un appartamento devastato per ricavare letti e bagni dove l’addetto di una agenzia viene a lasciarti le chiavi. Gentilissimo Lars, il giovane proprietario, un piacere farci 4 chiacchiere la mattina a colazione intorno al tavolo di cucina apparecchiata per tutti gli ospiti, proprio come i B&B erano nati per essere. Da non perdere
- De ontvangst was super en de accommodatie fantastisch!
- Buona sistemazione per la visita di Ronda. I gestori molto accoglienti ci hanno preparato una ottima colazione.
Bed and Breakfast
Salvatierra Guest House
Located a 4-minute walk from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) in Ronda, Salvatierra Guest House has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Salvatierra Guest House, along with a shared lounge.Plaza de Espana is 1,800 feet from the accommodation, while Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is an 8-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfy. Hosts charming and very friendly
The bed was great; the Deluxe Double Room with Balcony was quiet, generously sized and has two soft chairs; the bathroom had plenty of counter space; the hosts are super friendly and really quite a bit of fun; they also gave us a map of where they like to eat and drink and they were all excellent recommendations. Their patio is beautiful; they have wifi; Gordon is a native English speaker and Alicia grew up in Ronda.
At the start of our stay they gave us a little run through of the history of the property, which includes one of the original Moorish walls, and part of a ruined watch tower which is an excellent place to sit and look out across the hillside to the mountains. Quite spectacular.
Over the course of our two week trip to spain, our four days with Alicia and Gordon were the highlights–they really made our time there feel connected.
- The apartment is very well-decorated with a lot of details to make the stay welcoming. The hosts provided very good recommendation for the places to eat and photo spots! I highly recommend staying here for two nights to have at least a full day in Ronda.
- Amazing hosts and their hospitality, beautiful house in a middle of Ronda
- Gordon and Alicia were consummate and caring hosts. The hospitality, attractiveness of the accommodation, the generous and varied breakfast options, and the uplifting conversation and directions to attractions were fantastic. Our little suite was self contained and private. The house and its location are beautiful and special., just the thing if you love the historic areas of a city, which we do.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Buena Vista
Located in Arriate, Casa Buena Vista provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature a TV, a private bathroom with bidet and a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Buena Vista.Ronda is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 63 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
The double room had a private terrasse and was very comfortable. Ronda is 15 min away with the car.
Very easy to park in the street next to the house. We really enjoyed our stay, it was very resting. And if you like cycling the owner Gary can show you around!
- lovely accomodation, fantastic breakfast. Gary is an excellent host and cook. Thanks a lot for everything Gary. Hope see you soon.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- 10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Maravilla Verde
Located in Puerto Serrano, Finca Maravilla Verde offers free bikes, a garden and a grill. Featuring garden views, this bed and breakfast also comes with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a cable TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Finca Maravilla Verde.Grazalema is 27 miles from the accommodation, while El Bosque is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 42 miles from Finca Maravilla Verde.
- Pretty location,, fantastic garden and pool, very nice and helpful staff, fresh and abundant breakfast, comfortable bed.
- Immediately we arrived we felt relaxed. The owners are very welcoming and friendly, the gardens are beautiful and the rooms are individual. The breakfast was delicious with lots of fresh fruit, and bread, eggs, cereal, wide selection of teas and fresh coffee. A large bowl of oranges with an electric squeezer was a lovely touch and children enjoyed squeezing their own juice. Pancakes were also served at breakfast. Dinner in the evening is a must – very relaxing and beautiful food.
- Jacco and Rïet are the perfect hosts. Their hotel is like an oasis – great rooms, communal areas, stunning pool, and beautiful gardens. Each evening they cook for the guests a delicious dinner which you can opt in for, and have a well stocked fridge full of drinks. Breakfast (included) is very good too. Highly recommend and we had a brilliant time!
- sehr schön gestaltete Unterkunft, sehr freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber, tolles Frühstück, gemütlicher Aufenthaltsraum,
- De locatie en service was super. Goed en uitgebreid ontbijt, s’avonds heerlijk samen gegeten met andere gasten.
Bed and Breakfast
No 31 Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Olvera – and a guest favorite.
Located in Olvera, No 31 Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Ronda is 31 miles from No 31 Bed & Breakfast, while Grazalema is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 62 miles from the property.
Warm welcome with a lot of useful and interesting tips.
Amazing view of the high town castle and church.
Lovely indoors (both private and common).
Overall Peter and Sherri are adorable hosts.
- Warm hospitality and good breakfast. You can see the church from their roof top. But It’s a bit difficult for finding a parking. Luckily Peter has given us the map of the village and we managed to find the public parking for $0 charge. Both Peter and Shirley are very friendly and given us some tips. Enjoyed the stay.
- Amazing place, with super-friendly and helpful hosts, Peter and Sherri, who have put a great deal of thought into their stylish renovation of this old town house just a short walk from the castle and church. Ten out of ten, without a doubt.
- Nice room in a very beautiful street. Sunny rooftop terras with views on the castle and the church. The owners gave us the best addresses for tapas! Walking or biking the via verde is a stunning daytrip!
Over time I’ve learned to take reviews on this site with a bucket load of salt… this was absolutely not the case here. We were so impressed with No31 B&B… It’s essentially a boutique hotel with just a couple of rooms, spotless and modern with every need catered for. Lovely traditional local breakfast. Excellent value for money. Sherri and Peter were amazing hosts.
The town itself is beautiful and not overrun with tourists… 10/10 would recommend.
- Warm welcome with a lot of useful and interesting tips.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Grazalema Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Grazalema Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Grazalema Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Grazalema Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!