10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Grandes-Piles Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Grandes-Piles Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Grandes-Piles Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grandes-Piles Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grandes-Piles Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Grandes-Piles Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Grandes-Piles Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Grandes-piles Quebec:
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Gîte La Rêverie is located in Grandes-Piles, just 26 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Gîte La Rêverie, and Shawinigan is 9 miles away.
- Friendly hostess, nice house, warm welcome, very good inventive home-made breakfast.
- Regina is a very kind and friendly wonen who maid us feel very welcome and comfortable.
Perfect location to enjoy the St Maurice River and the Mauricie National Park.
Regina is super nice and available to help and make your stay as perfect as possible. Wonderful breakfast and home made!
We will definitively go again.
- Our host was incredibly nice and welcoming ! When you enter the room it’s like entering paradise, especially the bed which is excellent. Cherry on the cake: the breakfast with French toast !!
Very nice and cozy
Owner very kind and available
Pretty town by the river
Capitainerie du Passant
Located in Grandes-Piles in the region of Quebec, 26 miles from Trois-Rivières, Capitainerie du Passant features a terrace and views of the river.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Capitainerie du Passant, and Shawinigan is 10 miles from the property.
- Location and the breakfast. Hosts are really nice!
Warm welcome and really comfy place.
The breakfast was amazing and homemade.
-the breakfast was phenomenal
-the host was great; very helpful and friendly
-big, clean room
-good location for parc de la mauricie
- lovely little hostal patio, fire pit .. staff were friendly and helpful suttle into old city… lots of extra little luxeries to purchase too
- Amazing and welcoming hosts. Wonderful view and location. Great breakfast.
Gîte Aux Traditions
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Gîte Aux Traditions is located in Saint-Jean-des Piles, just 26 miles from Trois-Rivières.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Gîte Aux Traditions, and Shawinigan is 10 miles away.
- The friendliness. Both host and hostess were wonderful and led a wonderful group breakfast in the morning. This was the best part of the stay as we arrived late.
- A great place to stay at! Meggy and her husband are very friendly and helpful. She recommended several nice hiking trails in the Mauricie National Park, which is just a few minutes away by car. The breakfast was prepared with love and very extensive.
- Great little gem, very well situated near La Maurice National Park and other towns to explore. The hosts were super friendly and very knowledgeable as to what to do at the park and around town. The place was very clean and well supplied. Breakfast was also very generous. Couldn’t ask for more. Will definitely go back!
Perfect location close to the parc entrance.
Hosts extremely welcoming and helpful regarding what to do around.
Bed very comfortable.
Very good breakfast.
Very good wifi
- Very Nice couple making your comfort and happiness their number one priority!!! Really good breakfast!! Definitely a place you go back to.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Maison Cadorette offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-des Piles, just 27 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Maison Cadorette, and Shawinigan is 10 miles from the property.
- Excellent food (breakfast and dinner), old traditional Canadian/North Amerixan house
- Close to the entrance to the La Mauricie national park, delicious breakfast.
- Breakfasts were really good. Unfortunately, my room was facing the main road and I could hear cars and trucks driving past way over the speed limit. The tv was so old, it didn’t have a remote control. The owners were nice.
- Accommodating hosts, comfortable living space, close proximity to the national park
- Location close to N.P. La Mauricie. Good and tasty breakfast
Le Canard Médeau
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Canard Médeau offers accommodations in Shawinigan.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trois-Rivières is 26 miles from Le Canard Médeau, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 23 miles away.
- The House is surrounded by a gorgeus view just 10 minutes by car from the entrance of the national park. The hosts are beautiful people and made us feel like home. Great breakfast, confy bed and clean shared bathroom.
Great Gite, very nice owners and nice cats too!
They make you feel at home and serve great breakfast.
Very nice location on the countryside, but close to the NP de la Mauricie.
- This B&B is located near the entrance of the National Park and the view is great. The owners are very friendly and serve a great breakfast in the morning.
- Nice area and lovely place, very close to the National Park, the tenants are lovely. Very nice breakfast ! You receive all details and information by email prior to our stay, this is truly appreciated !
- Accueil chaleureux, localisation très jolie et calme. Et merci pour les nombreux conseils. Le petit déjeuner était au top!
Gîte Aux Orchidées
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Gîte Aux Orchidées is located in Grand-Mère in the region of Quebec, just 23 miles from Trois-Rivières.Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Gîte Aux Orchidées, and Shawinigan is 6 miles from the property.
Our host was just a sweetheart loving his B&B to pieces. Even if he did not speak much English and we weren’t able to speak French, it was really lovely talking to him.
He showed us a map and recommended some nice activities, trails etc. to spend the day with. We did both hikes he recommended and been to two restaurants and all was awesome 🙂
The rooms were spacious and the bed really comfy. There even was a jacuzzi and a pool table in the basement for everyone to use.
The breakfast he made was simply delicious and full of fruit and other healthy goodies. Should I sometime return, I’ll definitely stay here again.
- Nice and helpful host, cozy room and enough space to relax in other areas of the house, jacuzzi, perfect location to visit Mauricie National Park, supermarket and fuel station nearby
The host family was very friendly, and very accommodating. My sister and I wanted to have dinner on the day of arrival, and they made space on their breakfast table for us.
The place was spotless, and extremely well-maintained
Breakfast was most telling of the attention that the innkeeper put into everything that he did. Fruits were carved to decorate the breakfast plate with crepes, and the second day we had roasted apples with warmed brie, drizzled with maple sugar.
It was, hands down, the best place we stayed in the whole trip.
the owner was extremely kind and he gave us a lot of info about the park of mauricie and the restaurant in the area.
the breakfast was really nice to see. mainly based on fruit.
- chambre sympathique, le jacuzzi après la rando était parfait et le petit dej est excellent !!!
- Our host was just a sweetheart loving his B&B to pieces. Even if he did not speak much English and we weren’t able to speak French, it was really lovely talking to him.
Le Manoir du Rocher
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Le Manoir du Rocher is located in Grand-Mère in the region of Quebec, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Le Manoir du Rocher, and Shawinigan is 6 miles from the property.
Wonderful breakfast! The owner cooks a rich and tasty breakfast just for you.
Room big and clean. Parking outside.
- We had a wonderful stay. The house itself is very spacious and impeccably clean. Our room was extremely comfortable and had a great layout. There was a living room area ‘downstairs’ with our bed upstairs in this room. The house itself is well located to the Parc Mauricie, where we had great excursions hiking and canoeing-then it was back to Le Manoir for a shower and a glass of wine on their terrace. Also, it was close to many very good restos – of great variety-from Camobdian-to Quebec Bistro. The hosts did all they could to make us feel comfortable and welcome. We would not hesitate to recommend this inn.
- Gracious and helpful host, charming decor, excellent and generous breakfast, very good location.
- Tout…everything was excellent! Martine and Gilles are wonderful! The decoration and the surrounding area are unique…I highly recommend to stay in this place. Thank you very much!
- Nous avons pu partager le petit déjeuner ( Très bon) en bonne compagnie avec un couple de Québec , nos salutations à Claude et Julie , se fut pas assez long pour nous il est certain que notre prochaine visite cet été sera plus longue.
- Wonderful breakfast! The owner cooks a rich and tasty breakfast just for you.
Gîte l’Ancestral de Grand-Mère
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte l’Ancestral de Grand-Mère offers accommodations in Grand-Mère.Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Trois-Rivières is 21 miles from Gîte l’Ancestral de Grand-Mère, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles away.
- Claudette was a very hospitable hostess. She inquired about allergies and breakfast preferences. The facility, built at the turn of the century was very modern and there is even an “extra” toilet should the bathroom be occupied. Breakfast was delicious, the French toast was do good that we had seconds. We were offered tea before sleep. We were welcomed into her living area as if we were family. In the morning she even showed us an attraction in the neighbourhood. Without hesitation, bring cash, and book this B&B.
Food was out of this world!
The hostess was attentive to my needs!
The room was cozy and very comfortable!
The location was ideal!
- Very comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast. Shared restroom and bathroom perfectly clean. Located in a quiet place in front of a green area, but near of a main street.
- La señora que lo lleva es encantadora. Cuida todos los detalles del alojamiento. Desayuno preparado por ella. La limpieza impoluta. Estuve muy a gusto.
- L’accueil chaleureux, les ptits déj délicieux, le confort…. impeccable
Gîte au Petit Louis
One of our best sellers in Grand-Mère! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte au Petit Louis offers accommodations in Grand-Mère, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières.All rooms include a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Gîte au Petit Louis, and Shawinigan is 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice hosts. Execellent home made healthy breakfast.
- Yves and Micheline are delightful hosts. They were excited to meet us despite the late hour when we arrived, and they prepared a fabulous breakfast. They worked hard to overcome our language barrier.
- Breakfast is just fantastic : fresh fruit, eggs, home made jam,… Very warm and friendly welcome. They are doing everything to make you stay as nice as they can. They also give advice of what to visit and not.
- The hosts were extremely welcoming, kind and flexible. The room and facilities were clean and comfortable.
Ici …on va parler de personnes accueillantes ( Monsieur et Madame) à l’écoute, attentifs et disponibles .
Je suis sans gluten et cette Dame a pris le temps de me faire des muffins au bleuets sans – gluten et Monsieur a pris le temps de déplacer mon auto pour la ranger dans sa cour arrière.
J’aime bien rencontré de belles personnes et ils en font parties.
à la prochaine …
Gîte La Belle Aventure
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Belle Aventure offers accommodations in Grand-Mère, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Gîte La Belle Aventure, and Shawinigan is 5 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect to visit Mauricie Park! The room was very spatious and comfortable (bed was amazing!). The host was extremely nice and accomodating, she helped a lot with many advices on the area and the breakfast she prepared was five stars!
- Staff was really kind and room was clean and comfort.
- Breakfast was huge, varied and delicious. Isabelle is a great guest and can give good advice about restaurants, activities, hikes in the La Mauricie NP, etc.
- Isabel and Benoit were very friendly. Isabel made lovely home made breakfasts every morning. House was beautifully decorated and furnished. Short easy drive to the National Park.
- Amazing location in a wonderful setting. Extremely good hosts and great property. Such a wonderful place to stay. The amenities were superb and really made a difference!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Grandes-piles Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Grandes-Piles Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Grandes-Piles Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Grandes-Piles Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!