10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Grafton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Grafton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Grafton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grafton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grafton Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Grafton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Grafton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Grafton Ontario:
Located in Cobourg, 28 miles from Hampton, MacKechnie House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peterborough is 24 miles from MacKechnie House, and Bowmanville is 25 miles from the property.
- We just had a stopover at this beautiful place. Cathryn is a wonderful host and makes you feel at ease. She had some good tips for a late night dinner in town and prepared a most exquisite breakfast.
- It is a beautiful old (1843) mansion. The proprietor was very pleasant and helpful and breakfast was delicious.
- A very interesting heritage house, close to walking trails along the water. Excellent breakfast.
- The walk into town was nice. The owner was very nice. The garden was lovely
- I enjoyed the neighbourhood and planned to go for a walk- but once we tried the comfy beds- it was too tempting abd we HAD to we settle In for a wonderful night’s sleep.
Baltimore Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baltimore Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cobourg.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Hampton is 30 miles from Baltimore B&B, and Peterborough is 20 miles from the property.
- A Friendly welcome, cleanly organized, smelled great, beautifully decorated, just lovely, the food was delicious and I’d recommend this experience in the future
- Facilities were good but it was a very old house. Didn’t know we could have had a tea or coffee in the evening. Also knocked on the door thinking it was locked and it was a while before anyone came to the door. Guess we keep our doors locked all the time so in that frame of mind. All was clean and good
- Patti and Paul make you feel like you’re part of their family. Their home is quante and relaxing. Breakfast is amazing.
- Patti and Paul made us feel welcome and told us some of the history of their country home.
The welcome from our hosts.
The comfort of the room.
Free choice of breakfast, excellently cooked.
One of our best sellers in Cobourg! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Willowmere is located in Cobourg, just 29 miles from Hampton.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peterborough is 24 miles from Willowmere B&B, and Bowmanville is 26 miles away.
- Lovely location on Lake Ontario. Cobourg is a pretty place. Jane was very knowledgeable about the area.
- The accommodations were spacious and very well furnished. We were only there for a short period (less than 12 hours) so we could not take advantage of all the amenities that the property offered. We will definitely consider returning the next time we are in town.
- Owner very helpful. Location by water just great. Easy 10 min walk to downtown.
- What a perfect B&B and lovely host. Loved everything, especially the sound of Lake Ontario at night, right at the bottom of the garden. We will stay again for sure.
- Property right on lake, very quiet and relaxing spot
Twin Maples Bed and Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cobourg, 29 miles from Hampton, Twin Maples Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Peterborough is 24 miles from Twin Maples Bed and Breakfast, and Bowmanville is 26 miles from the property.
- Beautiful backyard with a gorgeous pool and hot tub, perfect for unwinding! Our room was spacious and had lovely decor, with a very comfortable bed and plenty of little features – a bar fridge, coffee maker, television and two comfy chairs, just to name a few. We really enjoyed the location, which is a quick walk from Victoria Park, the beach, and shops and restaurants. Tracy recommended Oasis Bar and Grill, where we enjoyed a great meal. A perfect getaway for our family of three!
This is a wonderful B&B. Located in a nice residential area within a short walk of a beautiful beach and the lovely town centre of Cobourg. It is also within 1.5 hours drive of central Toronto.
The owner, Tracy, is very friendly and made us very welcome & comfortable. She has a lovely dog Clancy who is also friendly & very well behaved.
The house is very tastefully decorated & furnished with lots of interesting art throughout. It even has a swimming pool & hot tub outside. The guest rooms are like a top class hotel with big beds, TV, coffee maker etc. The 2 guest rooms share a large shower room which is modern & very well equipped with good quality toiletries.
Breakfast was delicious & plentiful – Tracy took great care to find out what we liked beforehand.
I would certainly stay here again.
- The overall ambience and the personal care the owner takes in making sure your stay is comfortable and pleasant. The breakfast was comparable to a 5 start hotel….delicious and great presentation. I would definitely stay at Twin Maples again and recommend to anyone passing through or looking to explore Cobourg.
The owner was very welcoming and organized when we got there. She showed us where everything was and made a fabulous breakfast as well. Cobourg is a very lovely town to visit.
It was not the peak time of year so we didn’t have the crowds on the streets and beach.
The backyard pool and settings were very relaxing and immaculate.
We loved having netflicks to top off the evening.
Can’t recommend Twin Maples B&B enough!
Tracy and Scott were incredibly friendly and hospitable, and the house and property was like something out of a magazine.
Tracy goes well out of her way to make sure her guests are comfortable and have everything they need to enjoy their stay.
The room was spacious and comfy, and stocked with snacks and drinks. The backyard is gorgeous and we made great use of the pool and hot tub on our short stay.
There is free parking on the street, wifi/netflix/tv in the rooms, and the house is only a 2 second walk to get to a beautifully long stretch of beach.
My only complaint is that we weren’t there long enough to truly appreciate what the Twin Maples B&B had to offer. We were there for just short of 12 hours, and it still felt like we were off on vacation!
Thank you Tracy and Scott (and Clancy), we hope to be back soon!
~ Nick and Christine
Summerhill Manor Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room
Located in Port Hope, 22 miles from Hampton, Summerhill Manor Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Peterborough is 23 miles from Summerhill B&B – Tea Room, and Oshawa is 28 miles from the property.
- The tea at the liviking room soon after checked in. The privacy with the suite.
- Very comfy beds and room (Bayley), pretty house, warm welcome, good breakfast, great location in Port Hope
- Corrinne and Jim were lovely. I had tea on my arrival which was very good. I arrived early but my room was ready. The room was clean. Very nice bathroom and shower.
- The personal communication between the owners and guests for our comfort and well being was exceptional. Also the chef creates fabulous food!
The B&b was in a beautiful home dating back to 1850’s and was very tastefully renovated with modern bathrooms but retained the original character with lovely antiques and tastefully decorated. Our hosts were very responsive and accommodating to our gluten free dietary restrictions and also for breakfast earlier than the standard time. We arrived by bike and cycled from Whitby along the waterfront trail (69km) Ron recommended a great restaurant for dinner and it was great. We had a fabulous get away and our hosts couldn’t have been nicer.
There was a great safe place to keep our bikes. Great place for cyclists.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Burken B&B is located in Brighton. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Each room includes a shared bathroom.Belleville is 23 miles from Burken B&B, and Cobourg is 18 miles from the property.
- After a 20 year lapse between stays the hosts were just as charming as they were previously’
- The peacefulness of the home and the hosts genuine welcome and attention to our day at a funeral.
- If you want to fell like a VIP, then Burken B&B is a place to go. Together with fiancee we really liked the way we were hosted – like in 5 star hotel 🙂
Ken and Burke were excellent hosts right from the get go! We were warmly received and felt like we were leaving old friends.
The location was peaceful and very welcoming. Our room was perfectly situated and extra comfy beds, with a high standard off cleanliness. Our breakfasts were a delicious start to our day!
- Two days, two choices of creatively presented breakfasts! The special Burken Benedict will surely please – and the apple pancakes were delicious. Served in a lovely breakfast room overlooking the gardens by two welcoming, charming hosts. Conversation lively, beds comfy and rooms well appointed – didn’t miss a thing! Just far enough from the downtown core to create a lovely peaceful oasis for relaxing, Well done !
Dionna’s Bed & Breakfast
Located in Cobourg, 29 miles from Hampton, Dionna’s Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and sun terrace.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Peterborough is 24 miles from Dionna’s Bed & Breakfast, and Bowmanville is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast is located in Port Hope, 22 miles from Hampton and 23 miles from Peterborough. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oshawa is 28 miles from Plantation House B&B, and Bowmanville is 19 miles from the property.
Everything was perfect. Loved our library room, king bed, beautiful linens. Very quaint.
The bathroom shower was stunning, and appreciated the Crabtree &Evelyn bath products. Our Host, Rose, well she is the nicest and took care of us 5Star.
I enjoyed everything, but most of all our Host. She pampered us throughout our stay. What I loved was being able to have a verandah, the shutters, and fresh air. If you want to relax go to the Plantation House. Port Hope, I shall return❤️
Very quiet location, comfortable bed, very clean. A lovely property.
Rose makes a great breakfast.
- I loved that downtown was within easy walking distance and that the property felt very secluded. The bonus was we had a private balcony just off of our room.
- The property was lush and private. Decor was beautiful. Rose was very friendly and helpful.
- It is a beautiful tucked-away oasis, surrounded by greenery as if you were away in the countryside. Rose, the owner of the B & B, offers a professionally organized service that is hard to match with; an elegant breakfast and an accommodation that married the Victorian with modern. It is a great get-away, definitely to return and recommend to friends.
- Everything was perfect. Loved our library room, king bed, beautiful linens. Very quaint.
Loughbreeze Bay B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Loughbreeze Bay B&B offers accommodations in Colborne.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Belleville is 27 miles from Loughbreeze Bay B&B, and Peterborough is 31 miles from the property.
- Frances and Lawrence are the kindest hosts who are taking the level of B&B to a next level. The plain beauty of the location and their house is just great. Add this to their great sense of hospitality and you are in for an hnforgettable holiday. If you have the chance to book it, please do so!!
- We were welcomed like we were family, and treated like we were Royalty. They welcomed us to paradise and it is exactly that.
- Accueil extraordinaire , générosité des propriétaires super, confort d’un grand hôtel
De gastvrijheid en hartelijke ontvangst van Frances en Lawrence. Prachtige mensen die alles doen om je het naar je zin te maken.
En het ontbijt, werkelijk verrukkelijk. Je word wakker met de geur van versgebakken brood.
Boek en laat je verrassen!!
- L’acceuil tout a fait chaleureux. Le soucis des details des proprietaires. L’endroit magique.
The Cottage is located in Brighton, 20 miles from Belleville and 22 miles from Cobourg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Our host was warm, delightful & very entertaining
- It was quiet comfortable and breakfast was excellent even for a diabetic ..owner is really nice and accommodating her dog is absolutely lovable would highly recommend this
- Owner is very pleasant and friendly. She had bagels, fruit and coffee for breakfast.
The cottage is really nice and close to shops and restaurants. Mary was a wonderful host, helpful and welcoming.
I spent a great time there !
- Mary, our host, was very welcoming. She gave us lots of suggestions on where to go in and around Brighton. Breakfast was a very good spread, and the best part was conversations with Mary – she has such great experience to share. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was very well stocked.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Grafton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Grafton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Grafton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Grafton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!