10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province:
Casco El Trapiche
Located in Godoy Cruz in the region of Mendoza Province, 3.8 miles from Mendoza, Casco El Trapiche features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potrerillos is 20 miles from Casco El Trapiche, and Chacras de Coria is 2.1 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I love the cleaning and the good attention of the host. Is an amazing place to stay & relax
- Everything! the park, the rooms, breakfast and the service in general.
El casco increible, el parque con sus arboles añosos, todo el entorno mágico.
La hospitalidad de Maymara y su gente.
El lugar es muy acogedor ya que la casona se enmarca en un gran terreno parque, con muchos prados y gran vegetación.
Maymara, la propietaria, muy cordial y siempre preocupada de nuestra comodidad y buen pasar.
El desayuno muy abundante con variedades de panes, deliciosas mermeladas y frutas.
- La añosa arboleda,la tranquilidad del lugar y las comodidades…Muy recomendable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Huesped offers accommodations in Godoy Cruz.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mendoza is 2.9 miles from Casa Huesped, and Potrerillos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 8 miles from Casa Huesped.
Muy buena ubicación.
Muy bueno el depto., la limpieza y estado en general.
- Voluntad de oro de los dueños,muy preocupados y atentos, el lugar muy bien cuidado.
- Es un lugar muy cálido con excelente atención de sus dueños. Decorado con buen gusto. Un desayuno abundante y preparado en forma personalizada. Incluso se puede comprar comida en rotiseria y comer en el comedor ya que te proveen de vajilla.. Un detalle importante es que desde el momento de la llegada te llaman por tu nombre, algo poco común pero que resulta muy agradable. Recomendable.
- Lo mejor la atención y amabilidad de las personas que trabajan ahí, muy buena ubicación.
- Todo, la atención, la comodidad, la ubicación, realmente muy bueno todo
- Muy buena ubicación.
Acequias Bed and Breakfast
Acequias Bed and Breakfast is located in Chacras de Coria, just 7 miles from Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Potrerillos is 19 miles from Acequias Bed and Breakfast, and Maipú is 5 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Location and price in the heart of chacras. Has good potential if they improve.
Visited this charming small town for 2 nights to do winery tours in Mendoza area. This town and hostel are an excellent base for some top notch wineries and restaurants.
Stayed in the dorm room for US$8 per night ($10 including tax) — good value. Friendly staff, not much English. Good wifi. Also offer free bikes (but no helmets).
But still a good value average hostel, with some improvements needed.
- Close to the centre of Chacras de Coria. Nice terrace to sit outside.The breakfast girl was nice.
- Lovely living area with more than helpful staff in an excellent location for bodegas.
- Quite far out of Mendoza central but meant within bikeable distance to vineyards and in suburb with lots of nice restaurants and supermarkets.
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Tempranillo Hostel features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Tempranillo Hostel.
- our stay ended in disaster when our one backpack got stolen from the restaurant but the staff and police were amazing in helping us deal with this issue.. thank you for a great stay and such a pity about the bad taste in our mouth about Mendoza as it seems this happens often
- Location was very central and the owner was very friendly
- Bed was comfy, room was ok size but not deluxe king. Host gave us coffee and croissant while we waited for room to be ready.
- More bed&breakfast then a hostel, really nice owner, very good breakfast, peaceful rooms, located right next to Plaza Indipendencia
- Everyone was super nice and it was very cheap so an overall good experience. location was great and the staff was super friendly! Would definitely come back to this hostal.
Blue Sky Mendoza
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Blue Sky Mendoza features free WiFi access and private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Blue Sky Mendoza.
- The host was extemely nice and helpful! The location couldn’t be any more central, so it was perfect for exploring the city. Fantastic views of the city and mountains from the balcony. Highly recommended!
- Fairly good location, 5-10 minute walking distance to great restaurants and bars, and the main park. Great view, but the hot weather didn’t allow much time for enjoying it.
- The location of the Blue Sky is brilliant. Couldn’t be more central. The view is awesome from all the rooms. Gaby and the staff are terrific. The room is large (air conditioned) and the bed comfortable. Best value in Argentina. It is a small B&B so you get to meet the other guests.
- Great location close to everything. Use of kitchenfacilities very useful to ud. Gaby speaks good english, which was very helpful.
- Gabriël is a very friendly host..you can ask him to arrange a tour or shuttle/taxi service to the airport of you leave very early.in the morning..communication is Claes with hij.his b&b is very good licated for activiteit.hop on pdf bus Nice area behind park hyatt hotel to dat and have coffee i should come back the next time to hoe b&b it has a great view on the moubtains
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Casa Lila is located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.2 miles from Casa Lila, and Dona Paula Winery is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent value, VERY friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast included; garden courtyard a plus
- Casa Lila is wonderful – the setting is beautiful, the breakfast is delicious, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the family is lovely and so helpful. Can’t fault a thing, we loved our stay and would definitely stay again
- The location is excellent with the main square and many good restaurants close by. The owners and staff are very welcoming and helpful.
- Can’t say enough about Casa Lila. A precious gem in Mendoza. The owner took such good care of us, helped us with the details of winery visits and was so charming. Lovely and comfortable room with a quiet, green courtyard in the middle of the city close to everything. And the best breakfast!
- This was exceptional – the breakfast was wonderful, and Mariella booked two tours for us – one to the Andes and another on a private wine tour (with three wineries). Everything was wonderful and we were taken good care of – they were so kind and caring and made our stay so very special. They recommended wonderful restaurants. It is definitely a special place to stay, and would definitely come back to stay again.
Posada Chalet de Bassi
Located 3.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Posada Chalet de Bassi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from Posada Chalet de Bassi.
- The hotel is an old italian style building, it’s cute. The family and Rodrigo especially are amazing and very kind. They helped us rent a car, gave us a free breakfast when we arrived super early from a night bus and even ordered us a pizza when we were late back one night and missed dinner. The breakfasts and pizza are great. Overall amazing value un Mendoza and you are very well looked after. Thanks for a wonderful 3 nights 🙂
- Rodrigo, is very nice and helpful. The house is beautiful, I specially love the dining area with the huge colored glass window and the garden with pool. I will come back !
- El dueño es muy atento, prepara una muy rica pizza. Es una linda casa antigua, bien acondicionada.
- Todo y la cordialidad de sus dueños, familia!!!!!No extrañe mi casa, creí estar en ella. !!!!!
- besser gehts kaum-liest selbst …deshalb lieber noch ein wort zu godoy cruz das sowas wie ein stadtteil von mendoza ist -in laufweite von 15 min vom hotel hat man restaurants bars discos(maldito perro für alle rockeros 😉 )/ und das zu zivilen preisen -der nahverkehr ist super geregelt mit bus 1/19 alle 5-10 min vor der haustür -bis zum terminal de bus 15min –centro mendoza 25 min ca. —godoy cruz hat viel graffiti und einige alte posadas zu bieten und war ne willkommene abwechslung zu mendoza city….ach so –der pool der posada war die ganze zeit ueber verwaist -wer hier seine ruhe will ist hier richtig -..
Quinta Rufino Bed & Breakfast
The Quinta Rufino Hostel is a colonial guesthouse situated in the centre of Mendoza, 350 feet from the main avenue. It features traditional décor with modern rooms and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Rufino Hostel offer basic accommodations for up to 4 people. All are equipped with cable TV.Guests at the Rufino can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet. Due to its central location, several restaurants and bars are within walking distance from the hotel.The hotel is located only 7.5 miles from El Plumerillo Airport. Free parking is available.
- The staff was very nice but they don’t know anything about hospitality!
- The people was very nice!!! They help you a lot!!!
- La ubicación es muy buena, buena relación precio calidad. Personal amable. La habitación tenía Netflix
- Personal super amable! Hubo una mini confusión con la reserva y nos la resolvieron enseguida muy a favor nuestro y con la mejor onda!
La ubicación era excelente, la amabilidad de los chicos igual. Es una hostal de estilo familiar, donde no hay grandes lujos, pero puedes sentirte como en casa. Cuentan con estacionamiento gratuito lo cual es muy positivo, de todas formas es un barrio muy seguro.
Tenían disponibilidad de ocupar la cocina, al igual que una terraza en el cobertizo de la casa.
Realmente, teniendo en cuenta el precio es un lugar ideal para disfrutar de Mendoza con bajo presupuesto.
Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia
One of our top picks in Mendoza.This small guesthouse is in a central location, just 1,000 feet from Rivadavia Street and Independencia Square. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, plus wine tasting tours.Featuring a homey atmosphere, Plaza Italia´s rooms offer cable TV, air conditioning and heating. Their private bathroom is equipped with granite countertop and bidet.Guests at Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia enjoy breakfast with seasonal fruits, juice, yogurt and regional pastries.The guesthouse is less than half a mile from Sarmiento pedestrian street, where visitors find many shops and cafes. City tours and excursions to Las Cuevas, Cristo Redentor and other attractions can also be arranged.
- I liked having the room upstairs in the back with a separate area for sleeping. Quiet and comfortable.
- Very comfortable accommodations with lovely courtyard. Wonderful breakfast. Conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants, bars and shopping. A quiet location across from plaza (park)
Mercedes made us feel so welcome…she was so concerned that we would make our flight, she actually drove to our tour place to pick us up and take us to the airport – though we were actually leaving a little later than she thought… awesome concern for us.
She has great recommendations for restaurants and places to see.
She had breakfast ready whenever we wanted – one morning we had to leave at 7:30am for a climb and the breakfast was there for us.
She loves to talk to her Guests and we felt comfortable coming into her kitchen, sitting down and talking about our day and what she recommended for us to do or see.
Amazing woman who had been running this B&B for 16 years… they live in the back area and are just lovely people.
- Lovely homely B&B run by charming lady. Central location near everything.
- We had a pleasant time staying in this traditional old house. Mercedes, the owner, was incredibly friendly and helpful, giving us a detailed rundown of the town and local restaurants – her recommendations were all excellent. The room and bed were comfortable, although the AC wasn’t the most efficient for humid nights, and the bathroom was large. Would definitely stay here again.
B&B Clark Street
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! B&B Clark Street is located in Mendoza, 1.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum and 2.6 miles from Dona Paula Winery. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Shane was very nice and helpful, the rooms are really big
- Really cool owner (Shane)! Nice, big, clean rooms. Well equipped kitchen. Owner provides food to use for breakfast (toast, eggs, fruit, cheese, jam, tea, coffee, milk etc). We booked the wine tour with Shane and it was an awesome experience! Wine and food were extraordinary for a reasonable price.
▪️There were two bathrooms.
▪️The rooms were spacious.
▪️WiFi was good.
- Shane is super nice and welcoming. It’s a beautiful house and the kitchen is fully equipped.
- The owner, Shane is fantastic. Close in location to great restaurants, grocery stores, and a very nice park.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Godoy Cruz Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!