10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Glenview California – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenview California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Glenview California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenview California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenview California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Glenview California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Glenview California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Glenview California:
Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Topanga Canyon, this B&B offers a complimentary full hot American breakfast and guest rooms with free WiFi. Over 39.8 miles of hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding trails are located nearby.Each air-conditioned guest room is uniquely-themed and decorated at Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast. An en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries is provided in half the bathrooms, the other half are detached private bathrooms.An art gallery is located on site and private art lessons are available. A communal seating area with expanded cable TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player and film library is offered.Los Angeles Horseback Riding is 5 minutes away. Geocaching, nature spotting, and bird watching opportunities are available at the Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Boutique B&B provided by a family business, everything was exceptional. They invite you into their home with a friendly welcome. If you don’t enjoy the corporate hotel chains, you have to stay here for homely comfort!
- The building and views were stunning and you feel like a welcome guest in someone’s home. The home cooked breakfast around a large family table was not only delicious but brought guests together for conversation. An absolutely beautiful place to stay.
- Charming property and lovely hosts – would definitely stay again!
- Gorgeous location , superb breakfast home cooked , friendly and welcoming hosts – clean , spacious and comfortable
Very cosy place
Hosts are awesome, helpfull and responsive
The location is quite and has baclony to enjoy the view
It’s not mainsrteem location but I like it as much
Channel Road Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally in the beach-side community of Santa Monica, California, this bed and breakfast features unique guest rooms just minutes from beautiful beaches.Channel Road Inn features 15 individually decorated guest rooms with private baths. Select rooms have fireplaces, jetted tubs or partial ocean views.Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet in the morning and complimentary afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres at Channel Inn. Freshly baked cookies and a variety of beverages are available throughout the day.
- We loved the open fire and spirit of the place. The welcome cookies in our room was a lovely detail. Overall, a very charming place
- They treat us like family and are still completely professional. We had a family crisis and they accommodated what that meant about our departure and needs while there. A rare and precious culture exists at the Channel Inn.
- The friendliness and feeling of being “at home”. The breakfast was great! Fresh fruit, nice coffee, lovely greek yogurt and many other stuff. And big ups for the nice happy hour initiative with wine and snacks!
Felt like we were home. Very close to the beach. Within walkìng distance to many things. Not a lot of traffic, noise, and congestion. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
The jet tub and toiletries were awesome.
- Great access to beach and Santa Monica. Biking and walking along nearby trail was a real delight. We really appreciated the bike rental. Meeting and enjoying times with friends and other guests in large common room was a a lovely bonus.
Sweet Dreams BnB
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Sweet Dreams BnB offers accommodations in Sherman Oaks.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Los Angeles is 14 miles from Sweet Dreams BnB, and Santa Monica is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Amie and shay are excellent host. Their home is very clean and inviting. Amie makes sure you feel at home and treats you like you’re family. The breakfast was on point and the room was very comfortable.
- Very beautiful accommodations and very beautiful people
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The hosts were kind, warm and welcoming.
- Proprietors Amy and Shay treat guests like family. Great breakfasts and opportunity to meet other international guests. Homelike atmosphere with all amenities provided.
- The owners were very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. Loved our stay.
Featuring free WiFi, Intern Room offers accommodations in Van Nuys, just 16 miles from Los Angeles.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Intern Room, and Malibu is 23 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bel Air Villa
Bel Air Villa is a French Mediterranean-styled bed & breakfast in Bel Air, 2.4 miles from Getty Center and a 10 minute drive from Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills. It offers a vegan European-style continental breakfast with coffee and juice.Select units include views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private entrance and a private bathroom. Custom tile, rod-iron railings, and hardwood floors decorate the units. For your comfort, you will find all-natural free toiletries and a hairdryer. All linens and towels are made with 100% cotton and down pillows and comforters are offered.Free parking and free WiFi are provided. The entire B&B uses a water filtration system and the property has a secure gated entry. There is also a station available to charge devices.Farmers’ Market Los Angeles is 5 miles from Bel Air Villa, while Los Angeles County Museum of Art/LACMA is 5.5 miles away. UCLA is a 3 minute drive away. Bob Hope Airport is 8.7 miles from the property.
- The location was the main reason we stayed here and it didn’t disappoint. Very convenient.
The location is amazing, and the family is very kind. The room is a luxury room, well furnished, and the bed and below were so comfortable that I asked the owner for the model of it, so I can get one.
The room is very private and have its own entrance which gives full privacy.
- The room was small, but everything in it was made to be the most comfortable and accommodating. The closet was big enough for our 3 suitcases and had shelves to house the overflow. The bed was so comfortable that I slept for 10 hours, which I haven’t done for years. Lilia was over the top helpful – even setting up our Uber account, recommending restaurants and getting us there and back. Almond croissants were the best I’ve had.
- The owner was nice, the bed was confortable, and the morning croissant was very good.
- The house is very nice, the room cozy and elegant the brealfast is excellent, and the hosts very nice people. Lilia helped me a lot.
Sunshine L.A is located in Van Nuys, just 14 miles from Los Angeles. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Sunshine L.A, and Long Beach is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Very close to Universal Studios and a great restaurant called the Local Peasant.
- Breakfast is excellent. Hostess and host are very kind.
- Great place close to Orange Bus Line and FlyLAX connection. Perfect for visiting Hollywood & Universal Studios. Nice hosts, clean and comfortable room + amazing healthy breakfast ! Once I am back in LA, I will book it again.
- The breakfast was amazing, delicious and graciously served. The hosts were very helpful and accommodating.
- Great! We really liked this place. Good location close to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers. Very friendly! Fair Price. And the breakfast is special!
- Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Venice Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 12 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Venice Beach House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service at the property.Los Angeles International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Venice Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sandy beaches and sunshine.
- Big comfy bed, relaxed atmosphere, nice breakfast, historic house with atmosphere.
- The house is in a very quite and peaceful location, right close to the beach. An excellent location to relax and enjoy the nice climate.
- Everything was great, from the nice staff to the awesome room.
- In the heart of Venice beach but at the same time you enter a quaint quiet paradise. The rooms are very nicely designed and decorated each has its own character. Rooms are clean and bed comfortable.
This B&B was perfect located in Venice, just open the gate from the garden and you se the beach! Lots of good restaurants a minute away but ones your inside it’s quiet. The garden and veranda is nice to relax in and inside it’s beautifully decorated. A lot of old charm but with a new touch.
The staff was so nice and helpful, with a relaxed and friendly feeling that made us feel so welcomed. A home away from home!
Very nice breakfast with that little extra you remember.
We truly recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a relaxed place with a unique touch.
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast is located in North Hollywood, 12 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Long Beach is 30 miles from Bed and Breakfast North Hollywood, and Malibu is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was like home from home, Marsha & Annette made us so welcome, the breakfasts were amazing with a great selection from cereals, pastries, fruit, cooked as well. The accommodation is very homely & comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to stay here. The location is ideal for Hollywood and surrounding areas, we will rebook when in the area
- Having two rooms and two tvs was a bonus! The breakfast was great. Marsha is real nice. Driveway parking overnight was very helpful. Snacks & tea or coffee anytime.
- Marsha’s B&B is a much welcome alternative to anonymous hotels, we really appreciated her and her daughter’s hospitality.
- Marsha was a fantastic host and the breakfast was great. The place is quiet and in a convenient location to do LA sightseeing.
- The hostess Marsha has a lifetime of information to share about LA. The breakfasts she cooked were amazing, great American homecooked food. Location is out of town so a car is definitely recommended if you want to make the most of your time in LA.
Garden Cottage B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Garden Cottage B&B offers accommodations in Los Angeles.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I was staying here while attending a weeklong technology conference and it was so nice to be in a well-appointed home-like setting instead of a stuffy, sterile hotel. I have stayed in two rooms and they both had very comfortable beds and linens and pillows. The garden areas are lovely. The other guests were friendly. Breakfast was delicious— fresh fruit parfaits, croissants, eggs & salad. The owners are authentic, funny, personable. I would definitely stay here again! Plus the location is perfect. A walkable neighborhood with lots of restaurants nearby.
- The hosts were lovely, accommodating and relaxed. It felt like home. There were no unexpected add ons. And whilst not cheap it felt good value for the location.
- Very friendly reception, excellent breakfast and superb room and roof-top terrace.
Bob and Ahuva were excellent.
The breakfast was gorgeous with salat fresh fruits eggs as we like cheese good coffe
We had a big apartments living room and bedroom
Very good shower with all you need
They were on call for us every time we need them
We will come back soon and we do recommend them
- Everything was lovely. Comfy bed, delicious breakfast, kind hosts, wonderful terrace, great location. I will definitely be back!
Hollywood Bed & Breakfast
Located in Los Angeles, 1.9 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station), Hollywood Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 7 miles from Hollywood Bed & Breakfast.
Hollywood is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and sightseeing.
- Nina and William were so kind. The rooms were cozy and well-decorated. Breakfast was good and coffee was great!
William and Nina were excellent hosts, so friendly and welcoming. The property is really quirky and beautifully done – you can tell how much time and effort has gone into making it as lovely as it is.
Breakfast was plentiful and good options.
Location was excellent for Walk of Fame and Hollywood sign.
- Arty atmosphere, very comfortable bed. Swimming pool is a bonus although didn’t use it.
- This was a gem in the middle of LA – great location – close to really good restaurants, Hollywood BLVD, Sunset Strip, lots of semi private areas in the house and in the back yard to sit, read, eat and relax. We bought wine a couple of blocks away and sat in the back yard in the evening and talked. It was quiet and romantic. This place is quirky and quaint – books and interesting decor everywhere, something for everyone. Nina and William are very nice, knowledgeable and hospitable. The food was good and a lot of choices. I would definitely stay here again.
- It was just amazing! We enjoyed the quite, cosy and homely atmosphere in the B&B after the busy visits in the city. It’s just like coming home. Nina and William are so kind and they help you with every question you have. Also the breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay with them.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Glenview California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Glenview California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Glenview California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Glenview California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!