10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gahusas Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gahusas Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gahusas Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gahusas Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gahusas Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gahusas Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gahusas Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gahusas Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sant Jordi Desvalls, Casa Migdia has accommodations with an outdoor pool and free bikes.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Casa Migdia provides a terrace.Girona is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Roses is 24 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Spacious rooms at Fundació L’Olivar come with free Wi-Fi and private terraces. Set in an olive grove just outside Ventalló, it has a peaceful setting surrounded by nature.Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
- Lugar sensacional en un entorno inmejorable, bonito y tranquilo. Todo en su justa medida en cuanto a diseño y comodidad. El desayuno, incluído en el precio, es extraordinario (hecho al momento y con productos frescos y de la tierra) y valoramos muchísimo la atención amable y discreta del personal que gestiona el hotel.
Bed and Breakfast
Mas de la Roda
Featuring a garden, Mas de la Roda has accommodations in Bordils with free WiFi and garden views. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use the fully equipped kitchenette.This air-conditioned bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Girona is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Platja d’Aro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18 miles from Mas de la Roda.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- Lo mejor el desayuno que nos hicieron los propios propietarios! Buenísimo!
Bed and Breakfast
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
Offering a large outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Boutique Hotel Can Pico bed and breakfast is a fully restored 17th-century Catalan farm located in the small village of Pelacalç.The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savory dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organized.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
Friendly staff very helpful generally and about recommending restaurants in the area . These proved to be very good indeed.I think they were a little short staffed which they were trying hard to overcome.
You do need a car but the area surrounding the property is lovely. Went to the Greco/Roman site at Empuries which was truly amazing.
The hotel was comfortable.We had suite 9 which was very nice with a big sitting room and comfy bed and lovely views from all the windows.Nice bathroom etc.
- Nice hotel, comfortable and new room, good breakfast.
- Loved the vibe . It is is the countryside and super quaint. Lovely pool area.
- The hotel has been decorated beautifully. The absolute quiet was wonderful. The town is a 10 min drive to the next nearest town with services and a 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches. Swimming pool area is lovely.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Friendly staff very helpful generally and about recommending restaurants in the area . These proved to be very good indeed.I think they were a little short staffed which they were trying hard to overcome.
Bed and Breakfast
La Lolita ( Adults Only )
This traditional Catalan country house is located 10 minutes’ drive from Girona and close to the most beautiful beaches of la Costa Brava. La Lolita is surrounded by gardens.Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
- It’s a beautiful place close to Girona city and other awesome villages. The rooms are clean, beautiful and quiet so it was a great experience.
- We had a great stay at La Lolita. It has the beauty and charm of an old farm house, but the comfort and amenities of an updated and well maintained property. It is a pet friendly property so we were able to bring our dog along. Roser, our host, was very welcoming and sweet and provided a map & tips on where to go. Breakfast was a feast which included eggs, yogurt, cheese, bread, pastries, and tons of fresh fruit. We also had dinner at Lolita, which was freshly prepared with seasonal ingredients by our hosts and was absolutely delicious. Our room was spacious, tastefully decorated and sparkling clean. We enjoyed the large comfy bed and the nice bathroom. Everything was perfect, with attention to every detail. We would highly recommend La Lolita!
This is the 4th time we have stayed here and it never disappoints, Rosa &
Joaquim are perfect hosts, breakfast and dinner are superb, we just love it here
- Absolutely beautiful location, owners are Sony’s day look after you very well, superb furnishings, clean, relaxing and spectrum every way. The dinner that Rosa made for us was the absolute best of our trip! Such a treat!!!
Bed and Breakfast
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Located in the village of Torroella de Fluvià, L´Hort de Sant Cebriá offers free Wi-Fi and features an outdoor pool, solarium and furnished terrace. Surrounded by nature, this Adults-Only bed and breakfast is 4.3 mi from Roses Beach.Set in a restored 19th-century building, this charming property has a spacious garden, outdoor seating areas and includes a snack bar. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace, library and garden view.Featuring plenty of natural light, the bedrooms feature classic décor and include heating, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower or spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.L´Hort de Sant Cebriá has bicycle rental and offers horseback riding, canoeing, diving and other activities for a surcharge.The town of L’Escala is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful setting and decor. Tranquility in the Spanish countryside.
- Excellent breakfast, kind staff, wonderful location, relax
Amazing breakfast every day, quality of food is among the best
Kind and friendly owners who were happy to help with any request
Beautifully presented throughout the property – sight, sound and smell.
Lovely renovation throughout
Rooms are very nicely appointed
- The decoration’s house was unbelievable beautiful, everything was perfect, every detail, the breakfast was great and amazing quality, the owners were very nice and friendly, esperamos volver pronto ! Marc y Sara
- Jordi and Juan Carlos were excellent hosts full of great local recommendations. Their house is very stylish and breakfasts were delicious
Bed and Breakfast
Somnis de l´Empordà
One of our top picks in Vilacolum – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Somnis de l´Empordà offers accommodations in Torroella de Fluviá. Free private parking is available on site. There is a garden with barbecue facilities.This country house offers a terrace or balcony in certain rooms. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms, and the bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property with TV.You can play table tennis and darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Girona is 19 mi from Somnis de l´Empordà, while Roses is 8.7 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- The hosts were so hospitable and the breakfasts were Home made, fresh every day, the most delicious food we have eaten on our holiday. The location is perfect for exploring the area, the pool is refreshing and peaceful. It was fabulous. The family room was large and elegant, comfy beds and stylish bathroom.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- The best place to relax, where you can disconnect from reality, with the best owners who could be met. There will always be a lack of such hospitality in other places
- La atención y amabilidad de los propietarios; y la tranquilidad del entorno. También la amplitud y comodidad de la habitación.
- La atención recibida por el personal , el desayuno y el entorno, perfecto para una estancia relajada y confortable
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Del Llop Blanc
With an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Mas Del Llop Blanc is located in Sobrestany and provides free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Mas Del Llop Blanc has a terrace.Snorkeling and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, and a bicycle rental service is available.Girona is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Roses is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 31 miles from the property.
The personal contact with the owners. They were very attentional and tried to make our stay the best possible.
There is a kitchen for the use of the guests only and with a huge fridge filled with different bottles from water, juice to beer, wine and cava and all at very good prices. You can mske there a cup of tea or coffee. … You can feel that you are welcomened as new friends and not so much as paying clients.
We had a very nice New Year’s dinner together in the great hall with a roaring fire and spent a lovely evening. A special thank you to Sylvia who made a complete vegan dinner for me – and it was excellent too!!! It’s not so easy in meat loving Catalonia (Spain) to find vegan food except the common salad and French fries. It was a good surprise to get real food.
I only can recommend the Mas del Llop Blanc !!!
- Es un alojamiento muy recomendable por su situación y sobretodo por la hospitalidad de Sylvia y Francis. El desayuno es muy completo, con algunos productos hechos en casa y de km. 0, y la tranquilidad que se respira en la casa es ideal para desconectar. Hemos dormido muy bien, la cama era muy confortable.
- La cama comodisima,trato de Silvia y Francis exquisito,están pendientes de si te hace falta algo,te hacen sentir y te sientes como en casa lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda,perro el LLOP una pasada de perro con la gente
- Las instalaciones y el trato humano de los dueños.La tranquilidad.
- ¡El espacio es una maravilla! ¡ El trato excelente!
- The personal contact with the owners. They were very attentional and tried to make our stay the best possible.
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Vilosa Bed and Breakfast
Mas Vilosa offers an outdoor swimming pool with beautiful surrounding landscape. Set in the center of the small village of Corsá, it is 30 minutes’ drive from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Decorated with warm colors, this Catalan house features rustic décor. It comes with private rooms with private bathrooms.The shared living room features sofas, TV and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Mas Vilosa and tour desk at reception can provide information where traditional restaurants and markets can be found.Surrounded by Les Gavarres Mountains in Catalonia, the town of Corsá has a perfect location for activities such as hiking and cycling. It has easy access to some of the Costa Brava Beaches and you can drive to Palamós and Castell-Platja d’Aro in 30 minutes. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- Couldn’t have asked for much more! A beautiful 15th century house, with a lot of character and great facilities, yummy breakfast and best of all hosted by a friendly and beautiful couple! We would love to go again soon!
- the owners were so nice and helpful, the place was beautiful inside and out
The property was fascinating
Something interesting to view in each and every room
The breakfast was Devine fresh beautifully served spotless linen
- The hotel is typically Spanish in a beautiful brick building. It is really clean and the room was large and comfortable. The owners couldn’t have been more accommodating and helpful especially as our plane was late in landing and we didn’t arrive until after 1.00am. Highly recommend.
- Our stay could hardly have been better! Hosts, lovely Silvia and Gerard, were super friendly, helpful and nice. The house is beautiful, warmly decorated and gives a luxury feel. It is located in charming village of Corça, which although very quiet, offers couple of impressive dinner options and lots of possibilities to explore medieval villages and beaches nearby.
Bed and Breakfast
The family-run Can Selleretas is located in Vilamacolum, in a quiet natural setting, 3.1 mi from the Bay of Roses. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.All rooms are heated and feature a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Can Selleretas offers homemade food using natural produce. There is also a TV lounge and library. Tourist information is available and many activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside.
Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
If we go on holiday in the same area again, we will book it again.
- Wir, Anna & Harald wurden sehr freundlich begrüßt. Es wurde uns alles ausführlich erklärt. Viele Geheimtipps und wichtige Informationen für einen schönen Urlaub. Grosser Parkplatz mit gesicherten Zugang per Fernbedienung. Schöner großer Innenhof zum verweilen und relaxen. Sehr sauberes gepflegtes begrüntes Anwesen und sehr sehr saubere Zimmer. Wir wurden sehr zuvorkommend behandelt. Der spanische ortskundige Vermieter spricht sehr gut akzentfrei Deutsch. Ist sehr bemüht um das Wohl seiner Gäste. Beim gemeinsamen morgendlichen Frühstück haben wir uns sehr gut unterhalten. Das Frühstück ist frisch, mit selbst gebackenem Brot und Kuchen, hauseigenen Früchten, sehr abwechslungsreich. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
- És un lloc fantàstic. Net i cuidat. Això si, el millor és el propietari, el Xavier. Una persona encantadora i fa que la estada al seu establiment sigui per no oblidar-la. Intentaré tornar-hi.
- El Tracta Rebut i la seva Filosofia, Lloc molt Tranquil
Cogimos este alojamiento por su ubicación. Está en un pueblo tranquilo a pocos kilómetros de zonas muy turísticas. Hay muchas posibilidades cercanas para disfrutar. Xavi, el dueño del alojamiento, te ofrece muchas recomendaciones para distintos lugares y necesidades.
El desayuno me pareció muy original. Desayunas con el resto de huéspedes, y eso hace que puedas comentar y recibir orientaciones sobre sitios chulos. El desayuno es variado. Xavi cada día introduce algo nuevo.
Aunque no es un hotel para niños, los peques estarán muy a gusto allí. Y además que tenga gallinas y los perros que viven en la casa, lo hace aún más atractivo para ellos.
El desayuno está más orientado a adultos, pero Xavi enseguida nos puso cosas que fue oyendo que le gustaban a los peques.
- Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gahusas Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gahusas Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gahusas Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gahusas Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!