10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fresh Meadows New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fresh Meadows New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fresh Meadows New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fresh Meadows New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fresh Meadows New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fresh Meadows New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fresh Meadows New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fresh Meadows New York State:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Walter’s place is located in Queens.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel is located in Port Washington in the region of New York State, just 15 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brooklyn is 17 miles from Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel, and Queens is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel.
- It was very clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. The offered snacks in the evening and a continental breakfast in the morning. Staff was very friendly. We also liked that it is small- 6 rooms. Right on the water.
- The style of decor. The cozy feeling of the lobby.the size of the room. the friendly staff.
- Staff very nice and the continental breakfast was good
- The facility is great and everything is clean and modern.
- I liked the muffins and cereal. There were no eggs. The pastries were very good!
Oyo Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, Oyo Bed and Breakfast is just a 5-minute drive from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Access to the A and C metro lines is just half a mile away.Each guest room and suite features a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Bed linens and ironing facilities are also provided.Air conditioning is included in this non-smoking property.The Brooklyn Oyo Bed and Breakfast is 2.5 miles from the Brooklyn Museum. Brooklyn Bridge Park is a 10-minute drive away.
Crown Heights is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, sightseeing and convenient public transportation.
- This is a great location at a great price, in the heart of Brooklyn. The rooms are reasonably sized for the price in a NYC location. Wifi works without hassle, kitchenette is always available in case you want to make a snack or store some food in the fridge.
- The owner and her son were very friendly and so very helpful. Lovely people
- Room so small only held twin bed less than half a bed of floor space
- Fairly clean, good location, felt safe, very nice employee.
- We may have had the best room in the place,great view, overlooking the street action but not noisy. The staff were lovely and the shared bathroom was not too inconvenient. Good location, considering we were late booking on a holiday weekend, think we did okay. The breakfast facilities were hilarious.
Illumination Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Illumination Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 6 miles from New York City.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 5 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast, and Bronx is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
West 119th B&B
West 119th B&B is located in New York City, just 0.7 miles from Columbia University.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.9 miles from West 119th B&B, and Central Park is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, parks and city walks.
We liked the size of the room and bathroom. The amenities, mini fridge, coffee maker and great TV with many channels etc. Also a very friendly, helpful host.
The breakfast cafe that is part of the stay is great!
- Such a beautiful apartment, loved the breakfast voucher everyday. Bathroom was especially fantastic!
- Very nice host, helpful and accommodating, great balcony, well equipped kitchen. Nice size for a New York apartment
- Lovely accommodation with lots of nice touches. Amazing Bed and the great bathroom. William was a very warm and welcoming host.
- I loved the bathroom. The shower was so nice, and the bedroom was large, with a king size comfortable bed. There were plenty of hangers to hang up our clothes. Each day we would come back to a clean room, with fresh towels etc. Also, it was nice to have water and coffee provided.
- We liked the size of the room and bathroom. The amenities, mini fridge, coffee maker and great TV with many channels etc. Also a very friendly, helpful host.
Serenity at Home
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Serenity at Home offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 8 miles from New York City.Queens is 6 miles from Serenity at Home, and Bronx is 12 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great feel, quiet place to return to after days in Manhattan. Zenobia was a great host.
- The host is soooo nice that is feel like we are in our home!what a lovely house! Strongly recommend this guest house!
- Access to Manhattan,although I did walk to and across Brooklyn Bridge (a Bucket List tick)
Zenobia, the owner of the house is a warm, friendly, loving woman who helps you making the visit of NY special.
In the morning café was always ready.
We have had a wonderfull time overthere, especially the breakfast on our special day was great…
- Very nice owner, she makes you feel welcome, nice discussions
One of our best sellers in Brooklyn! This Brooklyn bed and breakfast, in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens Historic District, features a historic guesthouse as well as accommodations throughout Brooklyn. Featuring world-class parks and cultural attractions, Brooklyn has a style and vibe all its own.Lefferts Manor features air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every unique guest room. Shared bathrooms and closets are also included. Certain apartments include a full kitchen.Guests can read a book or play a board game in the charming parlor at the Lefferts Manor. A computer with internet access is also available. A full breakfast is available every morning at the historic main guesthouse.The Prospect Park subway station is 3 blocks from the main guesthouse for easy access to Manhattan. Lefferts Manor is also near the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and The Prospect Park Zoo.
- Great attention to detail throughout. Nice room and the unlimited tea and coffee was great!
- I am from the hotel industry myself so kind of hard to explain but I loved the fact that I was left alone and didn’t feel the Presure on me to have to be nice all the time the very friendly staff of this establishment are super tuned into people’s likes and dislikes and they read me from the outset that I wanted to be left alone which is what they did well done guys 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for that.
- Cozy and compact room, clean and ready. Clear arrival instructions, simple check in and out. Seems the owner wants the guest to enjoy their stay the most.
- Beautiful building. Great location. I liked their process to check in and out. There were nice amenities in the lobby area. And it was super close to the train!
- Staff was great, as was location and overall vibe. Wonderful place.
Inn Your Element Bed & Breakfast -JFK
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a terrace and water sports facilities, Inn Your Element Bed & Breakfast is set in Queens in the New York State Region, 6.2 miles from Aqueduct Racetrack. Complimentary WiFi and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen HDTV with premium channels, desk, shared bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inn Your Element Bed & Breakfast features an entertainment centre with a 65″ UHDTV, central heating and air conditioning, kitchen with an optional al-fresco dining and laundry room.The property offers complimentary pick up from the subway station and refreshments on arrival. Coffee and croissants are served every morning.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Belmont Park Race Track is 8.7 miles from this bed & breakfast, while Arthur Ashe Stadium is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 9.9 miles from Inn Your Element Bed & Breakfast.
- Rooms are cozy and matress good. Breakfast was very good.
- Great find. Beautiful home with wonderful hosts right by the beach. We stayed before a flight from JFK. A perfect way to end a holiday.
- Location is good and I had my private space with no disturbance. Good for business travel
- I almost liked everything easy parking,close to any restaurant, and a peaceful place.
- The bedroom was so pretty. The whole place was warm and inviting.
Central Park Studios
One of our best sellers in New York City! The Rio Hostel on Central Park is just steps from Central Park and 5 minutes’ walk from the American Museum of Natural History. It boasts free WiFi access.Each room at The Central Park offers cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The rooms are located in the back of the building with no street noise.Free bicycles are available for guests to use at the Manhattan Central Park guest house. There is a dog and cat on-site.Several dining options are within 5 minutes’ walk, including Dallas BBQ, Wine and Roses, Arte Café.Strawberry Fields in Central Park is 5 minutes’ walk away. The 72nd Street underground station is 8 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- The position was great, it is a lovely and quite neighborhood. The staff is kind and they try to satisfy your needs as soon as possible.
Location was excellent for the price.
Had a fridge.
The TV had Netflix which was a nice surprise.
- Central location, in the middle of everywhere. Subway near the hostel and shops, VERY NEAR to Central Park (5 minutes on foot). – Bathroom very clean. – Staff are very polite, and willing to help us when we needed a doctor or health care.
- Air conditioning. Refrigerator. Location next to Central Park, and the 72nd Street Subway stop. Pioneer food supermarket nearby.
- The location was fantastic, and the staff was great! Charles was very responsive to any questions I had, and Julia was wonderful in helping me get settled in (especially considering I showed up at 1 AM). She would even check in with me to make sure everything was OK during my stay. The location is very close to several restaurants and the 72nd St Station. Overall, a great experience for me.
Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast
Under one mile from the Brooklyn Museum in a historic brownstone building, this New York bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and parking. Prospect Park is a 5-minute walk away.Rooms at the Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast are simply decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities.The Bed and Breakfast Lefferts Garden features original woodwork and classic decor throughout the building. Air conditioning and heating are provided.Prospect Park Zoo is less than one mile from the property. The Barclays Sports Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets, is a 10-minute drive away.
- This was a bad experience. The place is not zoned for a B&B. The final bill showed I stayed at a Hilton. There is no breakfast other than make you own pot of coffee with cheap powered creamer. There was no heat in the room at night. The owner was only present from 7 to 8am and 4 -7pm. Our room did not get serviced every day. We used the same towels for 4 days. It was not worth the steep price we paid. No recommendation from us.
- Bedroom with adjacent sofa area was extremely comfortable and provided space making my stay very pleasant. Having the bathroom right next door with a large shower was also comfortable. Loved the stained glass and decor of the house.
- The structure has been carefully restored. The owner proudly says the accommodations are inexpensive in spite of that.
- I love the place and look forward to go back. Overall the place was quiet, clean and the staff are friendly/professional. I didn’t get the room that I booked because of my credit card. That’s why I rated 1/4 for the room facilities. It was a walking distance to the stores and restaurant for us. Parking is an issue in Brooklyn. I mentioned it for those of us who have never been to Brooklyn.
- Enjoyed my stay…Michelle is very nice and accommodating and besides the creeky stairwell it’s a great place to stay while visiting Brooklyn.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fresh Meadows New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fresh Meadows New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fresh Meadows New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fresh Meadows New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!