10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fortiá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fortiá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fortiá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fortiá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fortiá Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fortiá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fortiá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fortiá Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Somnis de l´Empordà
One of our top picks in Vilacolum – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Somnis de l´Empordà offers accommodations in Torroella de Fluviá. Free private parking is available on site. There is a garden with barbecue facilities.This country house offers a terrace or balcony in certain rooms. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms, and the bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property with TV.You can play table tennis and darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Girona is 19 mi from Somnis de l´Empordà, while Roses is 8.7 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- The hosts were so hospitable and the breakfasts were Home made, fresh every day, the most delicious food we have eaten on our holiday. The location is perfect for exploring the area, the pool is refreshing and peaceful. It was fabulous. The family room was large and elegant, comfy beds and stylish bathroom.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- The best place to relax, where you can disconnect from reality, with the best owners who could be met. There will always be a lack of such hospitality in other places
- La atención y amabilidad de los propietarios; y la tranquilidad del entorno. También la amplitud y comodidad de la habitación.
- La atención recibida por el personal , el desayuno y el entorno, perfecto para una estancia relajada y confortable
Bed and Breakfast
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Located in the village of Torroella de Fluvià, L´Hort de Sant Cebriá offers free Wi-Fi and features an outdoor pool, solarium and furnished terrace. Surrounded by nature, this Adults-Only bed and breakfast is 4.3 mi from Roses Beach.Set in a restored 19th-century building, this charming property has a spacious garden, outdoor seating areas and includes a snack bar. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace, library and garden view.Featuring plenty of natural light, the bedrooms feature classic décor and include heating, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower or spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.L´Hort de Sant Cebriá has bicycle rental and offers horseback riding, canoeing, diving and other activities for a surcharge.The town of L’Escala is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful setting and decor. Tranquility in the Spanish countryside.
- Excellent breakfast, kind staff, wonderful location, relax
Amazing breakfast every day, quality of food is among the best
Kind and friendly owners who were happy to help with any request
Beautifully presented throughout the property – sight, sound and smell.
Lovely renovation throughout
Rooms are very nicely appointed
- The decoration’s house was unbelievable beautiful, everything was perfect, every detail, the breakfast was great and amazing quality, the owners were very nice and friendly, esperamos volver pronto ! Marc y Sara
- Jordi and Juan Carlos were excellent hosts full of great local recommendations. Their house is very stylish and breakfasts were delicious
Bed and Breakfast
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
Offering a large outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Boutique Hotel Can Pico bed and breakfast is a fully restored 17th-century Catalan farm located in the small village of Pelacalç.The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savory dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organized.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
Friendly staff very helpful generally and about recommending restaurants in the area . These proved to be very good indeed.I think they were a little short staffed which they were trying hard to overcome.
You do need a car but the area surrounding the property is lovely. Went to the Greco/Roman site at Empuries which was truly amazing.
The hotel was comfortable.We had suite 9 which was very nice with a big sitting room and comfy bed and lovely views from all the windows.Nice bathroom etc.
- Nice hotel, comfortable and new room, good breakfast.
- Loved the vibe . It is is the countryside and super quaint. Lovely pool area.
- The hotel has been decorated beautifully. The absolute quiet was wonderful. The town is a 10 min drive to the next nearest town with services and a 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches. Swimming pool area is lovely.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Friendly staff very helpful generally and about recommending restaurants in the area . These proved to be very good indeed.I think they were a little short staffed which they were trying hard to overcome.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a 14th-century country house, Can Clotas features an outdoor pool, a garden and terrace. Guests can have their meals at the restaurant.With free WiFi access in public areas, the air-conditioned rooms come with classic furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the spacious garden fitted with tables, chairs and sun loungers. Here, they will also find barbecue facilities, table tennis and a children’s playground. The on-site restaurant is available with prior reservation.Cistella’s center is a 2-minute drive from Can Clotas. Girona is 37 mi away.
- We stayed in one of the apartments, which had everything that was needed, and the staff were very helpful.
- Beautiful setting! We loved it all stone house, pool, breakfast, and staff!! Thank you David and Eva
- The hosts were exceptionally helpful and warm. Although we arrived too late to explore the property, it looked very interesting and historic. The common areas were comfortable with inviting log fires. The evening meal was good value and the breakfast offered a wide selection of items and drinks. We also appreciated the quiet and peaceful surroundings.So overall our entire experience was very positive, with particular praise for the two hosts, who could not have done more to make our visit enjoyable..
- The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and friendly and they made the stay extra special. The hotel itself is beautiful and in stunning surroundings.
- Friendly staff, lovely residence and tasty breakfast. Not too far from Figueres (you need a car) and other locations if you’re doing the Dali triangle as we did. The community room with kitchen facilities was good as on arrival we did not want to go to a restaurant, so had a small snack on site.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Spacious rooms at Fundació L’Olivar come with free Wi-Fi and private terraces. Set in an olive grove just outside Ventalló, it has a peaceful setting surrounded by nature.Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
- Lugar sensacional en un entorno inmejorable, bonito y tranquilo. Todo en su justa medida en cuanto a diseño y comodidad. El desayuno, incluído en el precio, es extraordinario (hecho al momento y con productos frescos y de la tierra) y valoramos muchísimo la atención amable y discreta del personal que gestiona el hotel.
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Camins B&B
Mas Camins is a family-run, 18th-century rural property located in Avinyonet de Puigventós. Set in gardens, it offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Free WiFi is available.There is a shared lounge area. Each room is also heated and comes with a wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Mas Camins you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. A free shuttle service into town is available. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Very cute place! Perfect for couples for a romantic getaway.
Dog friendly place
Style of the house
Very friendly hosts
- Lovely host in a beautiful house, where the family live downstairs and the rooms to rent are upstairs. In a small town near to a bar/restaurant with good food. The room itself was fantastic, very comfortable and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was typically Spanish with fresh coffee and toast, tomato, cheese, cold meats and juice. The owner lady was very attentive and kind. Parking available behind house.
- The locality and the friendliness of the staff were great.
- Lovely arty house in old and interesting village. We and our dog were made welcome and we had a spacious room with a comfortable bed, bath and balcony. The owner has a few cats and chickens in the garden as well as a well behaved Great Dane. Nice spanish breakfast in the courtyard and we had supper in the local bar as there is no restaurant on site.
Bed and Breakfast
The family-run Can Selleretas is located in Vilamacolum, in a quiet natural setting, 3.1 mi from the Bay of Roses. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.All rooms are heated and feature a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Can Selleretas offers homemade food using natural produce. There is also a TV lounge and library. Tourist information is available and many activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside.
Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
If we go on holiday in the same area again, we will book it again.
- Wir, Anna & Harald wurden sehr freundlich begrüßt. Es wurde uns alles ausführlich erklärt. Viele Geheimtipps und wichtige Informationen für einen schönen Urlaub. Grosser Parkplatz mit gesicherten Zugang per Fernbedienung. Schöner großer Innenhof zum verweilen und relaxen. Sehr sauberes gepflegtes begrüntes Anwesen und sehr sehr saubere Zimmer. Wir wurden sehr zuvorkommend behandelt. Der spanische ortskundige Vermieter spricht sehr gut akzentfrei Deutsch. Ist sehr bemüht um das Wohl seiner Gäste. Beim gemeinsamen morgendlichen Frühstück haben wir uns sehr gut unterhalten. Das Frühstück ist frisch, mit selbst gebackenem Brot und Kuchen, hauseigenen Früchten, sehr abwechslungsreich. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
- És un lloc fantàstic. Net i cuidat. Això si, el millor és el propietari, el Xavier. Una persona encantadora i fa que la estada al seu establiment sigui per no oblidar-la. Intentaré tornar-hi.
- El Tracta Rebut i la seva Filosofia, Lloc molt Tranquil
Cogimos este alojamiento por su ubicación. Está en un pueblo tranquilo a pocos kilómetros de zonas muy turísticas. Hay muchas posibilidades cercanas para disfrutar. Xavi, el dueño del alojamiento, te ofrece muchas recomendaciones para distintos lugares y necesidades.
El desayuno me pareció muy original. Desayunas con el resto de huéspedes, y eso hace que puedas comentar y recibir orientaciones sobre sitios chulos. El desayuno es variado. Xavi cada día introduce algo nuevo.
Aunque no es un hotel para niños, los peques estarán muy a gusto allí. Y además que tenga gallinas y los perros que viven en la casa, lo hace aún más atractivo para ellos.
El desayuno está más orientado a adultos, pero Xavi enseguida nos puso cosas que fue oyendo que le gustaban a los peques.
- Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Pani
Offering an outdoor pool, Bed & Breakfast Pani is located in Empuriabrava. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a terrace. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy river view and pool view from the room. Extras include a sofa, a private pool and an outdoor seating area.At Bed & Breakfast Pani you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, and there is also a docking space where you can moor your boat.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 2,950 feet from Windoor Realfly. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 mi away.
- Our host Serge was wonderful and very welcoming, we felt great! The villa is enormous and has a fantastic view over the channels. Mornings on that terrace are delightful…
- Nous avons apprécier, le lieu, la propreté, la chambre, la vue, les équipements, le petit déjeuner, l’accueil et la gentillesse du propriétaire.
- L’accueil de Serge, la maison magnifique, un emplacement de rêve. Un lieu idéal pour un séjour en couple.
L’accueil, le service, la situation, tout est parfait. Le propriétaire est au petit soin. Je recommande largement cette adresse. C’est un petit coin de paradis. La piscine au bord des canaux est agréable.
Merci encore à Serge le propriétaire.
- La villa est extraordinaire, la chambre était parfaite avec une immense terrasse. Le design de la maison est somptueux. La vue est sublime. La piscine de 15 m avec plongeoir TOP. L’accueil de l’Hôte était fantastique, nous avons même fait une dernière baignade avant de partir après l’heure.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Figueres, Hostel Figueres has accommodations within an 11-minute walk of Dalí Museum. Free WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from Hostel Figueres.
- It was the perfect location for an overnight stay in Figueres! First, I checked in, dropped my bags and then spent the day in the Dali Museum (a two minute walk!) then I spent the evening wandering around the city centre, with lots of cool places to eat and dance. Everything is within walking distance and of course , the price is just great. The place was super clean with a lovely terrace! I’ll be back!
- Very nice terrace, great location, very nice staff
- Super location close to Dalí Theater Museum so we could easily be there at the opening. Nice communal kitchen and patio, close to shops, restaurants, bars. Double rooms on one side, dormitories on the other.
- The staff is very nice. Rooms are nice too (simple but nice).
- The place was clean and organized, good attention, good price.
Bed and Breakfast
Ca la Gloria
Located in Vilabertrán, Ca la Gloria has accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Each unit comes with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain or garden views.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Girona is 29 miles from Ca la Gloria, while Roses is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
- Our host Gloria was most welcoming. Bedroom spacious and bed exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast absolutely fantastic!
- Everything was excellent, Gloria is the nicest person, did everything possible to make our stay terrific.
- The hostess was kind and helpful. Breakfast was exellent.
- Gloria was amazing. Very friendly host and very professional. The breakfast was truly fabulous. Exceptional value for money and I would have absolutely no hesitation I making a detour just to stay here again. She changed the date of stay because we had car problems, with no extra charge. This was the best B&B we have stayed in for along while with everything we needed from our short visit. Loved her crazy ? cat.
- This is a real hidden gem. Everything about it was perfect. Gloria is so sweet and helpful and her breakfast was amazing. We’ll definitely be going back.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fortiá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fortiá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fortiá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fortiá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!