10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fort Peyton Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Peyton Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Peyton Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Peyton Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Peyton Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Peyton Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fort Peyton Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fort Peyton Florida:
Historic Sevilla House
Historic Sevilla House is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Historic Sevilla House.
- Loved the character the house had. First time to a bed and breakfast and it really was a good first experience. The breakfast exceeded our expectations as well. The host was super friendly.
- Loved the location, it’s cleanliness, the way it was furnished and Sunny who hosted us.
- House was clean, bedroom was comfortable, staff was very friendly and breakfast was delicious.
Fantastic character property in a wonderful location; walking distance to all the sites, but no noise. very nice helpful family running this Band B, lovely breakfast included, and snacks and tea, and coffee.
I would highly recommend.
- Nice clean historic home with period furniture. Very tastefully decorated. Everything was in good working order. The hosts were cordial and made sure we were satisfied with our accommodations. The breakfast was good and just the right thing to start the day.
Southern Wind Inn
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Southern Wind Inn offers accommodations in St. Augustine. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The location was great walking distance from everything
- Friendly helpful staff and perfect location close to everything.
- The room was quiet and private. The bed was soft and fluffy yet very supportive and the food was great. Nice selection of fruit and breads.
- The location and the fact that I received a partial credit for the lack of functionality of the room
The breakfast was a little unusual, would rather had regular eggs and/or pancakes.
The room was charming and the beds very comfortable and clean
Peace and Plenty Inn
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Peace and Plenty Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- great location, clean and comfortable. complimentary wine and bottled water were a welcome bonus.
- Great location and service. The breakfast was very good and changed each day
- The furnishings in the room were a little dated but overall it was amazing.
- Quiet, comfortable, cozy B&B on a quiet street- but close enough to walk wherever you want to go.
- It was a nice peaceful location it was right in the middle of everything and it was a cute bed-and-breakfast
Centennial House – Saint Augustine
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Centennial House – Saint Augustine features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Bed was particularly comfortable. Bedding was warm and cozy.
- Location. The building had good bones but it really needed up-keeping.
- The breakfasts were exceptional. Very unusual, a great surprise. The owners and the hostess Lila could not have been nicer. Very pleasant and relaxing time.
- Location was great. Able to walk to everything. Breakfast was excellent. Staff friendly. Full length mirror was also a great touch.
The place was very clean and the staff was friendly.
The owners were very nice.
The overall vibe of the place is great !
At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast.
- The breakfasts were both decadent and delicious. Tim and his staff were amazing. We absolutely fell in love with this place! Special, but not pretentious!
- Very cordial staff with great tips for dining and sightseeing!
- This was our first experience with a B&B and it could not have been better. We are planning on going back.
Friendly and helpful staff
Lovely room – beautiful decor, nice bathroom
Lots of thoughtful touches
Coffee, tea, soft drinks, wine, port, sherry, biscuits and chocolates available any time
Lovely gourmet breakfast
- Excellent staff that went out of their way to accommodate.
Old City House Inn and Restaurant
In downtown Saint Augustine, this historic 1873 bed and breakfast is provides a daily hot breakfast. Guests can explore downtown on a free bike or visit Vilano Beach 2 miles away.Cable TV is included in each air-conditioned room at Old City House Inn and Restaurant. Extras include a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Guests can walk through the garden or lounge on the terrace. Free on-site parking is provided at this Saint Augustine Old City House Inn and Restaurant as well.The on-site restaurant and bar serves Old World and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner. A cheese and wine social is available every evening.The property is a 2-minute walk from the antique shops and restaurants that line Saint George Street. Castillo de San Marcos is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location was great, parking available. Charming ambiance. Great, hearty breakfast, and wine and cheese offering was appreciated. Loved our private balcony!
- Unfortunately, we were not able to dine at the restaurant for our anniversary dinner, as the kitchen floors were being repaired from hurricane damage. That said, they upgraded our room and still provided an excellent breakfast. TO BOOKING.COM – we had comments in our reservation regarding a dinner reservation, and they did not seem to get to the proprietors at the Inn.
- The room was lovely and very clean. Bed was super comfy. I had gone there for a short getaway with my daughter. We stayed two nights. The restaurant was convenient but my daughter’s chicken was very tough so they allowed her to choose something else, which was just okay to her. Most disturbing was the people noise from the next room over. Very loud and thin walls kept me up until the neighboring room decided to go to sleep.
- The rooms were very clean, which is a big thing with me. The breakfasts we had everyday were excellent and it was a nice surprise to try something different each morning. Service and treatment from the staff were very friendly. The location was excellent but not directly on the busy street. One city block over from the historical district plus the marina. Perfect…
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was excellent. The room was well maintained and the bedding was comfortable.
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
Located 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets in St. Augustine, Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Beautiful; friendly, gracious service; wonderful location
- Great location. Staff and owner were friendly. Dean oriented us to St. Augustine and made recommendations for us based upon our interests and preferences.
We were treated very well, personnel were wonderful. Second time there, first room was better because of bathroom being more modern. Breakfast was outstanding
Owners were so gracious and provided a wonderful experience. Met another couple over wine, which is provided and made for a very relaxing and fun time.
Breakfast was delicious.
Loved the whole experience, wish we had stayed longer.
Really loved the detailed welcome when first arriving. Dean told us about places to see and eat, while we sipped on a glass of wine. Perfect
- Dean was SO helpful. We had never experienced someone giving us so much great information.
Penny Farthing Inn
Free Wi-Fi and a spacious outdoor patio are featured at Penny Farthing Inn. This charming bed and breakfast is in Saint Augustine just 950 feet from Old St Augustine Village.The charming air-conditioned bedrooms include complimentary sherry. Cable TV is also provided. Free toiletries are included in the private bathroom. Some rooms have a fireplace or private balcony.At Penny Farthing Inn, there is a spacious patio with a quaint sitting area. The property provides free parking.The bed and breakfast is 950 feet from Freedom Trail and 950 feet from The Ximenez Fatio House.
- Breakfast was very good; can’t beat the location; staff was very friendly, caring and present.
- Everything was wonderful. We were celebrating my birthday. The staff left a bottle of champagne in our room with a card. The breakfasts were beyond delicious. YUMMY!!!! The owner and staff were so nice. We plan to go back in July for my husbands birthday.
- liked location, atmosphere, breakfast, social hour, privacy, furnishings, especially Eric! he was very helpful and considerate………..
- Richard did a great job running the place!!! very polite and helpful
- Great place in an excellent location run by wonderful people at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for?
Casa de Solana Bed and Breakfast
This charming St. Augustine B&B offers a home-cooked breakfast each morning and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Potter’s Wax Museum is within easy walking distance.Individually decorated rooms at the Casa de Solana Bed and Breakfast boast hardwood floors and feature a private bathroom. Each room includes a spacious seating area.Guests can enjoy the calming garden or request and in-room massage. Free bicycle rentals are available for area sightseeing.The Bed and Breakfast Casa de Solana is just a 5-minute drive from the public beach at Anastasia State Park. The St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park is 1.9 miles away.
- The King size bed was comfortable, the breakfast was different each day and very tasty. The afternoon social hour was a nice addition. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was perfect for seeing the area and everything was in walking distance.
- Good location, private space, and breakfast was awesome!
- Great location in historic district. Excellent room. Very nice courtyard area. Friendly staff.
- comfortable bed, location, nice breakfast and happy hour. staff very cordial
- Delicious breakfast. Location was perfect for wandering around downtown. Beautiful courtyard (though I wish smoking was not allowed). Nice to have a guaranteed parking space since find a place to park would have been challenging.
Victorian House – Saint Augustine
This St. Augustine, Florida bed and breakfast is adjacent to the 17th century Ximenez-Fatio House Musuem, and provides a hot breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every room.A fan, hairdryer, and free toiletries are featured in each room as well as antique wood furnishings. Select Victorian House rooms and suites have a spa tub or private balcony.Guests can enjoy fresh tea, baked chocolate chip cookies, or cordials in the parlor or enjoy the view from the patio. This St. Augustine Victorian House also provides free off-site parking.This bed and breakfast is less than just over half a mile from Flagler College and a 10-minute walk from the Castillo de San Marcos. World Golf Village is a 25-minute drive away.
- This B&B is on the opposite side of the “tourist shopping street”. So it’s a little quieter and more quaint. Still very close to everything though. We enjoyed our little suite and the breakfast was pretty tasty 😋
- The location of the property and friendlyness of the staff . Also the breakfast was amamzing.
- Excellent service! Very helpful staff. Wine, soda, and snacks were complementary in lobby
- Host very welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts were very good and the B&B was close to everything.
- Great breakfast. Parking for us was offsite – several blocks away. Room was a bit musty but nice
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fort Peyton Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fort Peyton Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Peyton Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Peyton Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!