10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fonthill Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Fonthill Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fonthill Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fonthill Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fonthill Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fonthill Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fonthill Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fonthill Ontario:
MapleRidge Boutique B&B
Located in Fonthill, 18 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, MapleRidge Boutique B&B features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Niagara Falls is 11 miles from MapleRidge Boutique B&B, and Buffalo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 34 miles from MapleRidge Boutique B&B.
- The property and accommodations are excellent and the owners are very welcoming. Our breakfast was absolutely delicious! We will definitely return. A real pleasure!
- Anne and Don were amazing hosts. They made me feel like an old friend rather than a guest at their establishment. The reception areas and kitchen are expansive and beautifully appointed. Spotless, of course. Breakfast was outstanding. A five star experience all round.
- Our stay at MapleRidge B&B in October was comfortable and lovely. The house is located in a beautiful, older neighborhood, a convenient walk to downtown Pelham. Don and their two delightful cocker spaniels greeted us warmly, and showed us our room. We received a tour of B&B, which has an atmosphere of calm, country elegance with wonderful amenities. Ann and Don made sure that we had good information on the local vineyards, restaurants and recommendations for visiting Niagara area highlights besides the Falls. We enjoyed warm conversation over a glass of wine both evenings with our gracious hosts, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The breakfasts were delicious! Ann’s eggs benedict was the best that I have ever eaten with a gorgeous presentation! If we travel to Canadian wine country again, we will be sure to stay at MapleRidge. (and we’ve recommended MapleRidge to several of our wine loving friends!)
Everything was so beautiful. Decorated with style class and love. Location idyllic.
Really felt pampered. Right up there with the Four Seasons. Hope to return soon.
The owners are very welcoming, they make you feel very relaxed. The room, we stayed in the king room, was very clean and bed was comfortable. The room had all the amenities and beyond. Quiet and peaceful surroundings, facilitated a good night’s sleep.
The breakfast was plenty. The B&B was very clean throughout. Outdoor grounds are beautiful.
Anne treated us like family.
Elevate Rooms At Home B&B at Rose Manor
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Elevate Rooms At Home B&B at Rose Manor is located in Welland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Niagara-on-the-Lake is 20 miles from Elevate Rooms At Home B&B, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 36 miles from the property.
Top five of the nicest B&Bs we’ve stayed at. The home was beautifully decorated and our room was cozy, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were beyond wonderful. The owners were warm and gregarious; ask Gary about Hurricane Olga!
Pink Floyd Guy
- Breakfast was sumptuous! This was a wonderful B&B. Certainly the owners could not have been more helpful and yet we had our privacy and comfort was great.
- Gary and Ellie made us feel like family. The breakfasts were amazing no one would ever leave hungry. The girls on staff were wonderful. I would recommend this to family and friends!
- Beautiful weather,beautiful home and such a friendly staff!
- Wonderful! The food was incredible! You will not leave hungry. It was casual and comfortable, yet we were treated like royalty! The house is absolutely beautiful!And Ellie & Gary were so sweet and so much fun!
- Top five of the nicest B&Bs we’ve stayed at. The home was beautifully decorated and our room was cozy, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were beyond wonderful. The owners were warm and gregarious; ask Gary about Hurricane Olga!
Ollie’s Bed & Coffee
Ollie’s Bed & Coffee is located in Welland, just 20 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Niagara Falls is 11 miles from Ollie’s Bed & Coffee, and Buffalo is 19 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 37 miles away.
- Very welcoming hostess! Beds very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
For me,the staff was kind and smile.
I have my wife who have short english. However, they make her comfortable and friendly
– Easy access to main roads
– Place of work within walking distance
– Private parking
– Great room, spacious with desk space and comfortable bed
– Shared bathroom, always kept clean and tidy
- Very friendly and interesting hosts and great breakfast as well….
- Sehr netter Kontakt zu den Vermietern. Super Frühstück! Leckeres italienisches Restaurant um die Ecke!
River Birch Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Saint Catharines! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Catharines, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, River Birch Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Niagara Falls is 12 miles from River Birch Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The host, Lois and Keith is really kind and make me comfortable like staying with family members. Cozy atomosphere and wonderful breakfast with nice conversation. The house is super clean and beautiful. My friend is very picky, even she was very satisfied. I’d love to visit this place again!!
- Friendly courteous professional hosts remembered me as a return visitor.
- The couple who own the B&B were so accomodating and friendly. We felt like we were staying with friends or family. Accomodations were super-clean and easilly accessed, a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby. We stayed to attend a concert and returned late at night, and it was no problem with the proprieters. Breakfast was wonderful, beautiful table settings and provided anything you would want in a hearty breakfast. Thank You Lois and Keith for a wonderful stay.
- Owners were exceptionally nice. Breakfast was superb. Great location to explore the area.
- Lois and Keith were very welcoming and went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time – providing maps of the region and a bagged lunch for our bike tour. The house was charming and at a great location, and the value for a one night stay in wine country including breakfast was amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Lily’s House on the 12
Lily’s House on the 12 offers accommodations in St. Catharines. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 12 miles from Lilys House on the 12, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 33 miles from Lily’s House on the 12.
- The room was lovely and the balcony/view was an added bonus. The breakfast was unique -not your typical bacon and eggs and very delicious. The hosts were friendly and interested in learning more about us (one of the reasons we choose bed and breakfasts). I was also surprised how close it was to donwtown as the road and view made it seem like we were in the country.
- The bacon-wrapped dates were AMAZING!! Lily & Steve are wonderful hosts. We loved our stay and recommend Lily’s House on the 12 to anyone staying in St. Catherine’s!
- The breakfast divided into a individual box (heart shaped omelette) and beautiful decorations on the table and in the whole house! The paintings were gorgeous, the conversation with the owners Steve and Lily was interesting and informative. Very friendly people and the cleanliness of the rooms were amazing.
- We stayed at Lily’s House as our home base for touring Niagara Wine Country. The property is simply gorgeous and modern. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (the private bathrooms contain a double shower. Amazing!). Lily and Steve were so incredibly kind and sociable. The breakfast was also amazing. Can’t wait to stay again!
- Absolutely fabulous stay over. The property was beautiful and super clean. Breakfast was delicious and the hospitality was top notch. We loved every part of our stay. I’m looking for a reason to visit again. Loved it.
The Cobbled Path Bed and Breakfast
Located in Stevensville, 21 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, The Cobbled Path Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from The Cobbled Path B&B, and Buffalo is 10 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- I had a very enjoyable stay in this beautifully decorated B & B. Sitting on the covered veranda listening to the heavy rain was an extra bonus! The Cobbled Path B & B is a short drive to Niagara Falls. I could enjoy the quietness of a village and very reasonable price for accommodations while still being close enough to the major tourist attractions. Early morning coffee and muffins in the parlour were an added bonus. Breakfasts were delicious and the food was plentiful! Thank you Jim and Judy for being such wonderful hosts.
- Croissants -did not have, bedding was clean and bed very comfortable, found the accomodation and experience very satisfactoy,would definitely return
Lovely large rooms.
Guest sitting room fully equiped with fridge, kettle, tea, coffee, etc was most appreciated.
Proprietors very friendly and flexible, providing breakfast food for our 4 am breakfast on second morning.
- Phantastic hosts…best break away from the nearby Niagara Falls…highly recommended!
- Breakfasts were amazing.Very friendly and informative hosts
A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast is located in Niagara Falls, just 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV and DVD player are provided.Buffalo is 18 miles from A Moment in Time B & B, and Niagara Falls is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast.
- Fantastic bed and room size (shiriff tower suite).
- old world feel, century house with the up dates ,quite warm comfort. nice relaxing night . Chris the waitress was awesome nice and polite. keeps a nice clean house and bedding and towel smell super fresh.
- We were not greeted at arrival, was told at 8:30pm to “be quite” as we were listening to a bit of music while getting ready to go out. The room was not very clean, dust everywhere and bed spread was falling apart. Breakfast was a bit bland, but the muffins were fantastic. Was a neat experience, but could use a bit more attention to cleanliness, as well the owner could have been a bit more hospitable. All in all, we had a great time in Niagara, and may send my parents or grandparents to visit next time.
- It was beautifully decorated and well maintained. Very quaint and relaxing.
Good location, you can easily walk to the falls.
Jacuzzi was appreciated in the room !
Nice old house and very very good breakfast with advice on the surrounding activities.
Niagara Grandview Manor
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Housed in a 19th-century building in Niagara Falls, Niagara Grandview Manor has a restaurant and a tennis court. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All the rooms offer a view of the Niagara Gorge.Each unit here includes a TV, air conditioning and a sitting area. There is also a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are featured in the bathroom. Extras include a Blu-ray player and cable channels.Each morning, a complimentary breakfast is prepared and served in the dining room.At Niagara Grandview Manor, there are free bike rentals available. Other facilities at the property include a shared lounge, a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling and hiking.The bed and breakfast is just under half a mile from Casino Niagara, just over half a mile from Journey Behind the Falls and just under 1 miles from Greyhound Canada. Toronto Pearson International Airport is 49 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- A very charming house with friendly and welcoming staff, delicious breakfast and cozy rooms. It is located about five minutes from the center and fifteen minutes from the falls, so the rooms are really quiet.
. Omelettes looked better. Also the crepes looked excellent.
The sweet bar was very good. Dana checking us in is very good at what she does.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean rooms. Great location. Free parking is a bonus.
- STAFF EXCELLENT,ROOM EVERYTHING JUST GREAT11111 CLEANESS OF COMPLETE ROOM AND RESTAURANT EXCEPTIONAL! CHEF COOKED BREAKFAST FABLOUS, SELECTION OF BUFFET PRIOR TO CHEF COOKED BREAKFAST OUTSTANDING SELECTION… CREDIT AND PLEASURE TO EVERYONE THAT SERVED AND LOOKED AFTER US!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ERNIEÉJILL
- Our king garden level room was beautiful and clean with a fireplace which made the room so warm and toasty! Overall very nice place with EXCELLENT a la carte breakfast and coffee available all day. Easy 10 minute walk to the falls. Free parking. Great customer service from beginning to end. Everything was perfect!
Butterfly Manor is located in Niagara Falls, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Buffalo is 18 miles from Butterfly Manor, and Niagara Falls is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Excellent bfast, kind staff, spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated house and rooms. We love it here. Feels like home.
- Excellent location for a good rate. Nice room for couples, clean, comfortable bed and has bathroom inside the room. Criska and Ron gave us an excellent service, good breakfast. Worth staying at Butterfly Manor.
- Loved the coded lock on the door, so we didn’t have to carry keys. Everything was super clean. Staff worked very hard at being friendly and serving us and the breakfast was excellent. Bed was super comfortable (quality of sheets?). Room was a great size and comfortable. Decent walking distance from the falls and really easy to access. We had great parking and felt very safe. The house is very beautiful and seems really new and well-built.
- The staff was friendly and hospitable and the breakfast was DELICIOUS!
- The place us close to the fall,very clean. staffs are very pleasant to talk to, and they gave us great suggestions.Breakfast is very yammy. we will be back there in our next travel to the falls.
A Li’l Bit of Eden
A Li’l Bit of Eden offers accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is luggage storage space at the property.Niagara Falls is 9 miles from A Li’l Bit of Eden, and Buffalo is 26 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 32 miles away.
- Amazing hosts, food was delicious, wish we stayed the entire weekend. And had time to enjoy the pool and hot tub
- The warm welcome we received made us feel like we were staying with friends. Every detail to make our stay comfortable had been thought of. The home cooked breakfast was exceptional.
- Great room with super bed and linens. Brenda and Rudy were very friendly and helpful. We had the kind of breakfast you can only dream of. Absolutely nothing
- The hosts were very welcoming, hospitable and professional They found the right balance of all of those qualities.Their advice on visiting wineries and Niagara Falls were really helpful and the lounge available for guests with its TVs and pool table was great. We didn’t swim in the outdoor pool or try the hot tub but maybe next time!
- The fruits and vegetables they serve for breakfast are all selfgrown and very delicious. Furthermore the breakfast is a dream. Thanks again for the great time we had.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fonthill Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fonthill Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fonthill Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fonthill Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!