10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ferry Beach Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferry Beach Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ferry Beach Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferry Beach Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferry Beach Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ferry Beach Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ferry Beach Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ferry Beach Maine:
The Rebekah Inn
The Rebekah Inn is a minute away from the beach and is located 3,150 feet from the centre of downtown Old Orchard Beach (Old Orchard Beach Town Hall).All rooms at The Rebekah comes with a flat-screen TV, a microwave, a fridge, air-conditioning, heating and a sink. The Inn consists of nine individually decorated guest rooms, with period furnishings. Every three rooms shares a bathroom. Three of the rooms have a private balcony with ocean views.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Portland International Jetport Airport is 16.8 miles away.
- The vintage charm of the inn. We loved the outdoor veranda and the chairs near the beach. We also appreciated the sink in the bedroom and the beautiful bathroom on the second floor.
Amazing place gorgeous Inn !!! Will def return soon ☺️👍
Recommend room 71 perfect oceanfront view ❤️
Lots of nice fruit for breakfast, and very helpful staff working hard.
It’s truly a great view to the beach only steps away, lovely in the sundown, but we felt in summer it was an overcrowded and very dirty beach. Leaves us with mixed feelings.
- Room was very nice and very clean . Close to all activities
- This was our second trip to Old Orchard Beach and our first time at the Rebekah Inn. The Rebekah Inn is beautiful. The room we had had a great view of the beach and the ocean. The Inn is extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a rough few days leading up to our weekend getaway but the staff at the Rebekah in made sure we were taken care of making it the perfect weekend. We will be back and will definitely stay at the Rebekah Inn.
Bufflehead Cove Inn
Bufflehead Cove Inn is located in Kennebunk, just 23 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ogunquit is 10 miles from Bufflehead Cove Inn, and Portsmouth is 25 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- We enjoyed the coziness of Bufflehead Cove, with the fireplace going, comfortable furniture, and wonderful breakfasts. The atmosphere was so peaceful and quiet, which made our time there very relaxing. Harriet, Erin, Jim, and staff were so gracious, and we felt very much at home during our stay. Kennebunkport is a lovely little community, and just down the street from the Inn. We would highly recommend Bufflehead Cove and look forward to visiting again!
- Harriett was very friendly. The breakfasts were delicious. Bed was comfortable and the Bed and Breakfast was extremely clean. Very well taken care of and loved.
The location of this B&B is heaven. You experience woods seroundment, with a river and wildlife … you see and hear nothing but nature.
The breakfast was a gourmet one , the staff was very kind helpful and friendly.
I wish I could go every year there.
- The view, it was clean and I could bring my puppy. The cottage was seperate from everyone else . A bonus !!
- Everything! Gorgeous property, fabulous staff, phenomenal breakfast
1802 House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Kennebunkport, 23 miles from Portland, 1802 House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Ogunquit is 10 miles from 1802 House Bed & Breakfast, and Portsmouth is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 21 miles from 1802 House Bed & Breakfast.
- I booked this B&B for my parents, who spent two nights in Kennebunkport before making their way up to Acadia National Park. I am personally very picky about where I stay, and I am even pickier when it comes to where my parents stay! Both Mom and Dad had nothing but excellent things to say about their stay at 1802. They stayed in an enormous room that included a bedroom, a living area with kitchenette, a patio-slash-spa room with a massive tub, and their own private balcony. My dad, who is an early riser, appreciated the compartmentalization of the room–he could make a coffee and watch TV in the living area without disturbing my slumbering mom. My mom spoke very highly of the couple who runs 1802. They both appreciated that the B&B was within easy walking distance to town. All around rave reviews from the ‘rents!
Terry was a super nice hostess giving perfect advice of things to do, history of the area etc. The rooms are very nicely decorated and with high standard.
10 min walk to down town and restaurants, bike rental etc.
Very nice area for biking.
Best of all were Terries breakfasts!!! Very high standard.
- Our hostess was especially warm and accomodating. The atmosphere there was just what you want to find. We’d just come from the Algonquin Resort in St Andrews and we preferred this experience.
- Everything was perfect! The breakfast was amazing. The service was. impeccable. The room was beautiful and immaculate. Great location.
- The room was beautiful. Great location- within walking distance to town, Inn host was so helpful and accommodating.
Old Parsonage Guest House
Old Parsonage Guest House is located in Kennebunkport, 23 miles from Portland and 10 miles from Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 25 miles from Old Parsonage Guest House, and Old Orchard Beach is 12 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Drinks offered in the living room was nice.
- I’m not really a breakfast person but couldn’t resist the food…great bacon and eggs, and pastry to DIE for. Room was clean and spacious, typical older home with charming decor and owner was very accommodating and helpful. Short walk to downtown.
- Beautifully run small guesthouse, more like a home. Great sized room, comfortable bed. Loved being able to use the downstairs lounge after dinner and the spotlessly clean kitchen to make a late evening cup of tea. Breakfast is outstanding. Easy walk to pretty town, shops and restaurants.
- Good location. Comfortable bed. Fantastic Breakfast. A very nice touch of wine and Bailey’s in the Study
- Beautiful historic building. The most amazing breakfast.
Captain Lord Mansion
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Captain Lord Mansion is located in Kennebunkport, just 24 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Ogunquit is 10 miles from Captain Lord Mansion, and Portsmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from Captain Lord Mansion.
- One of the best places I’ve stayed at on any vacation, anywhere. It’s a gorgeous historic mansion filled with awesome artwork. The cupola at sunset was brilliant.
- Everything about this wonderful old mansion was way beyond our expectations. Loved it and would stay again and again. The food outstanding along with the owner and their staff. It was all decorated for Christmas and was gorgeous.
- Staff was beyond friendly. The atmosphere was just magical! I did not want to leave this place
- Everything was fabulous. I have no words to explain how unique was the experience at Captain Lord Mansion. Beautifully decorated and very welcoming.
- The room was fantastic. The bed comfortable and the shower really neat and relaxing. The staff was extremely nice and helpful.
Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Kennebunk. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Portland is 24 miles from Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast, and Ogunquit is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location, location, location, breakfast, friendly proprietor.
- The hostess was charming … clean enough but need some painting work
- A really friendly host who knows the area inside out and gave us great recommendations of beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Carolyn is a lovely hostess and the breakfast toast bake was scrumptous! She was very helpful with recommending restaurants and things to do nearby, providing a map for assistance. It is only about a 0.4 mile walk to town.
- Loved the location. Quite a walk into town, but it was a nice walk. Breakfast was great. Served a bit early (8:00AM to 9:00AM) but it got us going in the morning.
Captain Jefferds Inn
One of our best sellers in Kennebunkport! This Maine bed and breakfast features lush gardens and free Wi-Fi. Guests can use the provided bicycles for transportation around town. Dock Square, the center of town, is a 5-minute walk away.Each individually styled room at Captain Jefferds Inn features a flat-screen TV and iPod dock. They offer plush bedding, a terry bathrobe, and are decorated in soft colors.Guests at the Kennebunkport Captain Jefferds Inn can use the computer or relax by the fireplace in the living room. The on-site gift shop sells local souvenirs.A hot homemade breakfast, including blueberry stuffed French toast, is served every morning. Baked goods and tea are available in the afternoon in the garden room.Goose Rocks Beach is 6 miles from the inn. First Chance Whale Watch Tours is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Our entire experience at the Captain Jefferds Inn was fantastic! The house is historic and immaculately kept. No detail is overlooked – from the cozy fire in the sitting room each evening, to the well-appointed rooms with fluffy beds and pillows, to the exquisite breakfast on pretty floral plates. The staff is welcoming and helpful. We loved our stay here and will definitely return!
- Loved this Inn! Beautiful rooms and fantastic welcome and service throughout our stay!
- All the little touches small details and treats made this place and our stay extra special. Home made cookies, guacamole, brownies just to have with your coffee all day long ….. and the hot mulled cider delicious. Staff friendly, breakfast was exquisite.
- This is a beautiful property, everything about about it is luxurious. The bed and bedding was amazing, as a matter of fact, we bought a set of the sheets for home. Breakfast was lovely and the staff was wonderful. You can not beat the location, walking distance to everything. I wished we would have had the time to stay longer.
- Beautiful historical property with nice grounds , close to town
Waldo Emerson Inn
Set in Kennebunkport, within 2.3 miles of Maine Art Gallery Framing and 2.5 miles of Mast Cove Galleries, Waldo Emerson Inn offers accommodation with free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring free bikes, the 3-star bed and breakfast has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Northlight Gallery is 2.5 miles from the bed and breakfast and W Robert Paine Gallery is 2.5 miles away.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a wardrobe. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and certain rooms at Waldo Emerson Inn have a garden view. All units at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.An American breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can make sightseeing and ticketing arrangements at the tour desk.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Waldo Emerson Inn can find nearby.Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge is 3.1 miles from the bed and breakfast. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Maine Stay Inn and Cottages
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Maine Stay Inn and Cottages is in Kennebunkport, 950 feet from Kennebunkport Marina and from Dock Square shopping center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning, TV and an iPod docking station. There is also a coffee machine and a DVD player.At Maine Stay Inn and Cottages, there is an extensive garden, a common TV area, a wrap around porch and a spacious backyard. Free parking is available on site. Several dining options can be found within less than half a mile.The bed and breakfast is just under a quarter of a mile from Kennebunkport Village Green.
- Comfy, spotless, wonderful hosts. The breakfasts were incredible and different each day.
- Nice room and surroundings. They had a great breakfast in the morning that was brought to the room. It is within walking distance of Kennebunkport restaurants and shops. Owner was helpful and friendly.
Owners were great
Gave good recommendations for sites and restaurants
Could walk down town
- Breakfasts were delicious. Beautiful house and surroundings. Easy walking distance to water edge restaurants and pretty town.
- everything was great! my only complaint is a small one-the pillows were too think and too firm for my taste. I had to sleep without one.
The Inn at English Meadows
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at English Meadows offers accommodations in Kennebunk, just 24 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ogunquit is 10 miles from Inn at English Meadows, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It was a very relaxing experience and the breakfast was amazing! The Innkeepers’ attention to detail was fantastic! We very much enjoyed our stay!
- Fabulous accomodations, outstanding staff and owners. We love staying with Kate and David, they are wonderful people and always so helpful and accomodating. We already booked the same weekend for next year. Thank you!!!
- Kate and David are wonderful hosts and went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The room was spotless and the breakfasts were simply superb. A true gem in beautiful Maine.
- I loved the three course breakfast which was amazing. The ingredients were fresh and very tasty. I loved the decor, and the cleanness of the inn. The inn keepers were attentive without being overbearing. Will definitely visit again had a great experience.
Breakfast was amazing, everything was freshly prepared.
The garden invites to rest in the shadow or to walk between the old trees.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ferry Beach Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ferry Beach Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ferry Beach Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ferry Beach Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!