10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fernwood Salt Spring Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Fernwood Salt Spring Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fernwood Salt Spring Island:
Quarrystone House B&B
Located in Fernwood, 26 miles from Richmond, Quarrystone House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.Nanaimo is 23 miles from Quarrystone House B&B, and Sidney is 21 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- This is our second time visiting this B and B. It was a great relaxing time. We wanted to get away for a night from our everyday. The room was inviting, clean and private. The host was pleasant and friendly. Unlike most B and B’s these days, the owner puts on an amazing breakfast spread complete with fresh baked muffins, fresh fruit and yogurt parfait and then a full main course. We can’t wait to come back. This beautiful farm property is only minutes from Ganges. I highly recommend staying here!
- The breakfasts were gourmet, and very generous. Kelly was very pleasant and easy to chat with. She was very generous in volunteering we could stay late beyond normal checkout time.
- We were made to feel most welcome and the breakfast was amazing.
- Everything about our stay there was amazing… the food, the view, the space, and the jacuzzi tub…. Such a gorgeous setting on the water with a farm like feel. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK! 🙂
- accommodation and view from cabin over the bay, deluxe breakfast, hospitable welcome from the proprietor
Seaside Retreat B & B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Seaside Retreat B & B is located in Fernwood, just 25 miles from Richmond.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Nanaimo is 25 miles from Seaside Retreat B & B, and Sidney is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 18 miles from Seaside Retreat B & B.
- What a lovely spot. So comfortable. Susan is a charming host.
- This is a wonderful place to stay. The location,comfort, and tranquility leaves you wanting to stay forever. The view of the water, the sound of the birds, and the wonderful house pets invoke feelings of peace, calm, and tranquility. The owner is warm and friendly, making every effort to ensure visitors feel welcome.
- We were on Saltspring for family wedding and this was perfect spot for us. The little cottage was super cute nicely decorated and clean. Yummy fresh fruit and continental breakfast. Fresh eggs from owners chickens! We didn’t have great weather but if sunny the property had lots of lovely sun sitting areas. Owner was very helpful and informative. Enjoyable stay.
- A very cut little room and great for a couple night stay. There is an ocean view from the deck. Cats dog and Chickens on property but not in the cottage. Susan is very friendly and helpful with any questions or suggestions about the area.
- This is a very well equipped B and B. The kitchen area was small, but well-equipped. The bed was lovely. There were fresh eggs for breakfast and the hostess was extremely accommodating and informative. I was looking for a few days of retreat and this really suited me.
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 25 miles from Richmond, Magnolia Petal features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nanaimo is 23 miles from Magnolia Petal, and Sidney is 21 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent experience and wonderful hosts. The room was tastefully appointed and you could tell the host wanted to do her best which she did. Fantastic and well appointed room which made my stay comfortable. Thank-you Wendy!
- A cozy home away from home. Everything you needed was there. Comfy bed and club chairs to enjoy reading or wine & cheesing. This was a winter getaway for us and couldn’t have been nicer on Salt Spring Island. The breakfast of yogurt and home made granola and berries was excellent. The homemade cookies and bread too! A great place to get away and relax (even by yourself). You have your own little cottage and deck overlooking some exotic trees and plants and forested area.
- A well thought out mini apartments perfect for a retreat getaway. Private parking and deck. Comfortable and quiet, a perfect b&b for introverts! There are TWO comfortable chairs to curl up in with a book.
- Friendly host, private and eclectic setting and furnishings – very Salt Spring! Lovely breakfast.
- What a wonderful place to stay in SSI. The privacy, the owners, the beautiful nature, the delicious breakfast basket each morning. Could not pick a better place to stay
Wisteria Guest House
One of our best sellers in Ganges! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wisteria Guest House offers accommodations in Ganges, just 30 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from Wisteria Guest House, and Nanaimo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Wisteria Guest House.
- Quiet and lovely character home. Remember that this is a guest house. Bathrooms and common areas are shared. All good unless you are expecting a traditional hotel experience.
- The home made breakfast, the kindness of Kim the owner, the spacious bedroom, Simba the cat, the nice garden
Lovely host, wonderful tasty breakfast freshly made by the lovely host Kim herself! She even modified my breakfast for my special diet needs.
It was so relaxing to sleep in the quietude with nothing but the bubbling brook next to my window….
Really great place to explore downtown Ganges but still enjoy the qietude at night. Easy 5-10 min walk to town. I ll certainly be back!
- Loved the heated bathroom floors & dimmer switches. And beautiful decor.
So lovely room ,lounge and breakfast!!
The host is very kind and smily!!
We can go to downtown by walk for about 10 minuets.
One of our best sellers in Ganges! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Highgarden B&B offers accommodations in Ganges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Victoria is 29 miles from Highgarden B&B, and Richmond is 27 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 14 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast. Went out of their way to supply dietary requirements.
- The hosts, Bill and Hazel, were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts each day were varied and delicious.
- We had a very beautifully decorated and roomy suite with many thoughtful amenities provided. Bed was extremely comfortable. It was located just a very short drive down to the town of Ganges. The house is situated on beautiful grounds and we were made to feel so very welcome and at home by both Hazel and Bill. And a wonderful breakfast in the morning. We would highly recommend.
- The location was excellent for exploring the island. Owners accommodated our request for an early check-in due to a wedding we were attending.
- The clean room, washroom, and absolutely delicious breakfast. The owner Hazel has magic in her hands and owner Bill is very accommodating. Sweetest people you will ever meet!
One of our best sellers in Ganges! Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Hedgerow House offers accommodations in Ganges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Victoria is 30 miles from Hedgerow House, and Richmond is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- We were at Hedgerow House for 3 nights & loved it. Peter & Jane are wonderful hosts providing you with everything you need so you’ll have a great visit on the Island. The breakfasts were amazing – make sure you try everything as it is all grown/raised/made on the Island. We were in the studio room which was a good size with a comfortable bed & chair. There are lots of places to relax in & around the house. We would definitely recommend & hope to return for another visit. Thank you Peter, Jane & Simba!
- The owners of this bed and breakfast are very friendly and helpful in planning an eventful days outing. The breakfast provided was awesome and the surroundings beautiful.
- Breakfast was a gourmet three-course affair, served hot and fresh. The baked grapefruit was an eye-opener. Peter, the host, was a fount of knowledge on cultural matters.
- Breakfasts were outstanding. Hosts were excellent. Knowledgeable and interesting conversations.
- Breakfast was made with ingredients mostly sourced from the island or the owners’ garden. The food was amazing. We had our own balcony to enjoy the weather and the property. Common areas were lovely, as were the gardens. Our hosts were terrific-very friendly and knowledgeable of activities on the island. Walking into town might be problematic as there is no shoulder to walk along.
Blue Cat Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Blue Cat Cottage Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Ganges, just 29 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from Blue Cat Cottage Bed and Breakfast, and Nanaimo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 14 miles from Blue Cat Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
- Chris created a little paradise! Very thoughtfully and tastefully decorated, furnished and so incredibly clean. To me cleanliness is the most important and this was beyond clean. Wonderful. Her breakfast was delicious – we could choose from different options and times and she brought it to our cottage. It is very quiet and super comfortable. Would definitely stay again! and… my husband and I forgot some documents when we left and she drove to town to find us and hand it over. Wow – what a treat and service! Thank you again Chris!
- Quiet location, spacious suite, comfy bed & awesome breakfasts! Friendly & helpful hostess.
- Chris the host is just awesome. The place was excellent and clean and we’ve been back several times.
- We have a most enjoyable stay. The proprietor Chris is friendly, helpful and the room is very clean and nice. The room service breakfast was delivered right on time and excellent. We will stay there again for sure.
- It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. The bed was comfortable. I slept great. I loved the cozy throw blankets.
Skipping Stone Beach B&B
Skipping Stone Beach B&B is located in Ganges, just 28 miles from Richmond. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Nanaimo is 27 miles from Skipping Stone Beach B&B, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
- Amazing view, peaceful relaxing deck and hammock above the beach, delicious home baked scones and muffins, super clean and well stocked, comfy bed and thoughtful hosts. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Amazing place where you’ll be welcomed like a family. Ideal location with its private beach, room with the view, heavenly muffins and the best hosts. We sure made a new friends and will go again! Thank you Tanis and Paul!
- Loved the beach with its clean, crisp water and due to high temps spent most of the day in and out of the water! The host and hostess were the best! Breakfast was delicious……..Loved leaving the door open so you felt as if you were part of the surrounding nature.
- Excellent stay at Skipping Stone! The property is beautiful, with amazing views of the water and beach access. Paul was very helpful with recommendations for nearby restaurants, and the continental breakfast was the best of our whole trip! The warm muffins and scones were outstanding. Highly recommended!
- The view from the living room and from the deck was awesome. Paul delivered us delicious fresh scones and muffins on our first morning. The kitchen was stocked with coffee, juice, milk, yogurt and granola and fruit, everything we needed for breakfast.
Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 29 miles from Victoria, Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.Richmond is 28 miles from Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast, and Nanaimo is 31 miles away. Victoria Airport is 13 miles from the property.
We had some high expectations for Stonehouse and were presently surprised that they were exceeded! Everything from the cleanliness of the rooms to the air conditioning during a heat wave to the amazing breakfasts were beyond fantastic.
Michael and Millie were amazing hosts, helpful with information, interesting people and boy can the cook!
We will be back!
- Hospitality and setting! Breakfasts are delicious and lovingly prepared and served.
- Warm welcoming staff. Gourmet dining was delicious. Helpful assistance for our needs. Great art space and most beautiful vistas and grounds. The owners art gallery was most impressive. Michael a great host!
- Hosts, food (breakfast), rooms, views, location, and art/architecture were all outstanding
This B&B is a gem, truly exceptional in every way. We have traveled all over the globe. Rarely have we encountered a lodging that excels as Stonehouse does. Bravo to Michael and his great staff.
Did I mention breakfast? Ummmm, I should have, sorry. You’ll just have to visit for yourself to find out…..
- We had some high expectations for Stonehouse and were presently surprised that they were exceeded! Everything from the cleanliness of the rooms to the air conditioning during a heat wave to the amazing breakfasts were beyond fantastic.
B&B @ Salt Spring Apple Company
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 29 miles from Victoria, B&B @ Salt Spring Apple Company features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from B&B @ Salt Spring Apple Company, and Nanaimo is 30 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable!
The signage was poor. We drove past it!
- Perfect, healthy breakfast. Very private with stunning views.
- Friendly, personable owner; scenic; tasty continental breakfast
- Clean & comfortable with beautiful view. Great location close to Ganges.
- Location, breakfast, host, privacy as we shared an entire floor with friends. Overall best B&B I have ever stayed at.
- The bed was very comfortable!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fernwood Salt Spring Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!