10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Entrada – Top Hotel Reviews
Entrada is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Entrada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Entrada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Entrada. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Entrada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Entrada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Entrada:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Tunas, 13 miles from Montañita, Hosteria Guachapeli features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto López is 7 miles from Hosteria Guachapeli, and Puerto Cayo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The small-family business atmosphere and customer service provided by Sebastian and his family, spectacular view from the balcony, cleanliness and safety of the property AND Las Tunas Beach, the excellent, complimentary breakfast, delicious meals that can be ordered on site, their original Margarita, the BIRDS! – honestly…everything! Cannot wait to go back and will definitely recommend to friends and family members. Additional Note – By mistake we took the keys to the room in one of our bags when packing. Sebastian was patient, flexible and accomodating in how we could get the keys back to him. Could not have been more thankful for this as it was late and we were already on the road when we discovered the error.
- Tha place was clean, spacious, plenty of air that we didn’t need air conditioning. It was really close to the place we were going to visit, really quite.
- If you like a quiet and secluded place to stay, this is the place for you. I was on the beach one morning looking as far as I could see up and down the beach, and saw no one else for several minutes. Very clean, modern, comfortable room, with a friendly staff.
- LA UBICACIÓN ES PERFECTA, LA PLAYA ES HERMOSA, ES UN MUY BUEN LUGAR PARA DESCONECTARTE.
- La ubicación y l limpieza fueron excelentes, l atención de su Propietario es de primera
Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja
One of our top picks in Olón.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja offers accommodations in Olón.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Montañita is 2.2 miles from Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja, and Puerto López is 17 miles away.
- The nicest hotel we stayed at in our travels along the coast.
- Fantastic stay, very welcoming couple whose hotel it was. Peaceful rooms and a lovely breakfast on the balcony. Thank you!
- The Casa was very lovely, well-located, had a great breakfast and excellent WiFi throughout the Casa. The owners, an Ecuadorian man and a young American woman, were very friendly and accommodating. It was particularly pleasant for me because, although I speak Spanish, not fluently, it was nice to be able to speak English once in a while. This was the nicest place that I’ve stayed in during my 5 weeks in Equador.
- I loved the hosts! And I liked everything about the hotel!
- Quiet, clean, friendly, great breakfast. English speaking.
La Buena Vida B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Buena Vida B&B offers accommodations in Ayampe.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Montañita is 11 miles from La Buena Vida B&B, and Puerto López is 8 miles away.
- We loved the level of service provided by Marylin, Keith and the rest of the staff. They went all out to accommodate us and ensure a pleasant stay.
- The owners were amazing, Marylin was helpful from the moment I made th online booking. Her and Keith were wonderful hosts. Great facilities, peaceful and friendly environment. I went during the off season, the town was very quiet but I could find good food and a very nice beach. Buena Vida had great breakfast too!
- Really friendly and helpful staff who also happen to be all around great people. A very laid back, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Great breakfast and lunch salad bar, really comfy memory foam mattresses, a really experienced surf instructor regardless of your skill level. Very close beach access. The most relaxed I’ve felt in years!
- Excellent breakfast prepared with care. Tropical landscaping , quality workmanship through-out the structures, and quality materials used. Good Wi-Fi connection. Very clean, comfortable and relaxing place to be.
- Owners are very friendly, wonderful people. Felt like staying with friends, not a hotel.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Tavarua Hotel offers accommodations in Montañita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.Salinas is 30 miles from Tavarua Hotel, and La Libertad is 30 miles from the property.
- I liked that the beach wasn’t far at all, we could easily walk there at all times of the day. We were far enough from the chaos so it was easy to relax. Great for those who get socially exhausted. Also having breakfast included was a plus, no it’s not a whole lot but I think it’s a great serving size, it was enough for me and delicious too.
- Perfect! Clean, quiet, bug-free oasis, 5 minutes walk from the “center”, 2 minutes from the beach. Natalia is lovely 🙂
- Service was excellent. Natalia was a great host and sleep quality was perfect due to the distance from town. It was great we could leave the car behind at a secure location, and the fact we could return at any time and that there was always someone waiting willing to help out at the front desk.
- The host Natalia was exceptionally nice! Thank you very much for the nice experience !
- Loved the location, close enough to town but away from the noise. Natalia was a great host and lent me a beach towel.
House of Gates
Featuring free WiFi, House of Gates offers accommodations in Puerto López, just 19 miles from Montañita. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Manta Airport is 43 miles from the property.
House of Gates far exceeds an excellent rating. I felt so at home, only better. The location is perfect, on the edge of town, so easy to walk to everything, but quiet at night. The room is on the third floor with a perfect view of the bay. You can leave the door open at night (screens in place) and listen to the waves to fall asleep. The bed is big and comfy. Breakfast is yummy and served in the room. Honestly, what more could you want.
But the best part of staying there are the wonderful hosts. Shandra and Jerry. Shandra is the moving force in the couple. She made sure our stay was perfect. She recommended places to eat, things to do and made 4o’clock wine time a pleasure. I felt like I was leaving a good friend when we left.
- The owners are very friendly and gave excellent recommendations for sightseeing. Loved the view from the balcony and bedroom.
- The view is amazing. Shandra is so helpfull. It is a Quist place Bear to the restaurants and bars. The Beach is wonderfull. We Saw the fishermen landing all their fish on the Beach.
- We had an amazing time at House of gates! The view from the room on the bay is just enchanting and the room is very nice decorated. Our host made us feel at home, gave us alot of useful tips for restaurants and activities and surprised us with a lovely cake when we came back from a day at the beach. We definitely want to come back here, it was perfect!
- House of Gates was absolutely perfect. The location is gorgeous, the accommodation comfortable, and the service as warm as the Ecuadorian sun. It was such a special treat to stay here.
- House of Gates far exceeds an excellent rating. I felt so at home, only better. The location is perfect, on the edge of town, so easy to walk to everything, but quiet at night. The room is on the third floor with a perfect view of the bay. You can leave the door open at night (screens in place) and listen to the waves to fall asleep. The bed is big and comfy. Breakfast is yummy and served in the room. Honestly, what more could you want.
Casa Barlovento B&B
Located in Olón, 1.8 miles from Montañita, Barlovento B&B, Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Libertad is 31 miles from Hosteria Barlovento B&B, and Puerto López is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
hostal monte libano
One of our top picks in Puerto López.Located in Puerto López, 19 miles from Montañita, hostal monte libano features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- We loved the view from our room! It was just like a treehouse. It was quiet at night, and we could hear the waves from our bed. Ocean view as well.
A cool, recently built, rustic bungalow by the beach. Our upstairs room did not have a view of the ocean, but the view was blocked by the room that is literally a treehouse. So it was still interesting.
Mosquito nets worked well. Polite, friendly hosts.
- The bamboo exterior and room was very cute, perfect for beachside location. The lady at reception was very friendly and helpful about transport.
- The hostel monte Libano was great! The stuff was really friendly, we could see the beach out of our bed and the breakfast was delicious. It’s a 5min walk to the center, next to the beach and it was very quiet. Would definitely stay there again!
I stayed in the treehouse, which is amazing! You fall asleep with the sound of the ocean. You can chill out in the hammocks or at the front of the house, watching the sea. Perfect if you want to enjoy some quiet time and relax.
They offer breakfast and dinner, breakfast is really nice (good pancakes).
I wanted to go to Isla de la Plata and asked them about it. They called someone to ask if there was a tour the next day and arranged everything for me, really nice and convenient!
Laundry is really cheap here.
My room was cleaned every day, even the sheets were changed daily.
There was no noise, and the bed also had a mosquito net (which you need).
I totally recommend this hostel, it’s the perfect stay in Puerto Lopez.
Villa de Los Suenos
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Villa de Los Suenos offers accommodations in Montañita. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Puerto López is 12 miles from Villa de Los Suenos, and Puerto Cayo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wipeout Cabaña Restaurant
Wipeout Cabaña Restaurant is located in Las Tunas, 13 miles from Montañita and 6 miles from Puerto López. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 50 miles from Wipeout Cabaña Restaurant.
- Very quiet place on the beach ran by a friendly family. Big room with a good view.
- Excelente lugar! Nos encanto! La amabilidad de Byron y todos los q trabajan ahí. La playa preciosa, las cabañas muy cómodas, la comida deliciosa!!
- Excelente ubicación y personal atento. Lugar hermoso
- La cama era muy comoda y el staff del hotel muy servicial y atento.
- Lugar muy Especial , Exelente Desayuno y Comida , Servicio de la Familia de Byron muy Buena y Gentil , Lugar Tranquilo , con Playas para Caminar de Kilometros . Ecologico, para Relajarse lo mejor. Serca de varias Playas y Pueblos y a la Ves Retirado para mejor Descanzo , Bello Lugar , muy Recomendable. 10 sobre 10 .
Cabaña Las Olas
Featuring free WiFi, Cabaña Las Olas offers accommodations in Las Tunas, just 13 miles from Montañita.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto López is 7 miles from Cabaña Las Olas, and Puerto Cayo is 22 miles away. Manta Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Entrada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Entrada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Entrada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Entrada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!