10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Emmitsburg Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Emmitsburg Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Emmitsburg Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Emmitsburg Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Emmitsburg Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Emmitsburg Maryland:
A Sentimental Journey Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! Located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York, A Sentimental Journey Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Frederick is 30 miles from A Sentimental Journey B&B, and Carlisle is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The historical location // room was beautiful // people were very nice
- Owner was very friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and convenient to everything in town.
- Period appointments of the room; close to attractions; comfortable. Spacious room and bathroom. Kitchenette was a bonus. We made coffee and ate our breakfast in private.
- no eggs…continental breakfast that was super with lots of choices. Self-Service in a kitchen with coffee (already made),a wide choice of cereal, sweets,fruit juices, and snacks for the rest of the day. Very clean rooms and very pleasant hosts. My wife and I will stay there whenever we go back to Gettysburg.
- The service, the position of the b n b were exellent
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Baladerry Inn offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. York is 28 miles from Baladerry Inn, and Frederick is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owners and staff were friendly, gracious, and informative. The Inn’s grounds are lovely and beaucolic. The Inn is also incredibly convenient to the visitor’s center at the National Park. Further, the accommodations, in the beautifully restored farmhouse, were very comfortable and the multi-course breakfast was absolutely delicious.
- The people whom ran the inn, made us feel welcome and were very friendly
- Absolutely excellent in all aspects. Absolutely nothing negative to report. Rooms spacious, comfortable and impeccably clean. Friendly, helpful hosts. Wonderful breakfast. Easy access. Excellent value for money. Recommend highly.
- On the edge of the Gettysburg Battle Field. Breakfasts were excellent. Accommodations first rate
- The owners were very accommodating, food was excellent. If ever up in that location I would definitely stay there again.
Featuring a spacious porch and gardens, the Keystone Inn is located within walking distance of downtown Gettysburg. Free Wi-Fi access is also available.A refrigerator, cable TV and DVD player are included in each uniquely furnished room. Select rooms feature a view of the grounds. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A full breakfast including fresh fruit, pastries and a hot entrée is served each morning at the Gettysburg Keystone Inn.Gettysburg National Military Park is a 6-minute drive from the property. Gettysburg College is just over half a mile away. The property provides free parking.
- Comfortable / nice shared spaces , library etc.
- The house was charming, the bed was very comfortable, electric fireplace in the room was charming and warm.
- The room was huge and the bed and linens were incredible. We didn’t want to get out of bed.
- Each room was beautifully furnished; all extras to ensure comfort had been thought of and were available for use . Even forgotten toiletries were available to purchase. House was decorated for Halloween . Tim was friendly and breakfast was home cooked.
- Beautifully decorated…very home-like. Gracious and accommodating hosts.
The Swope Manor Bed & Breakfast
The Swope Manor Bed & Breakfast is located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York and 30 miles from Frederick.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Carlisle is 26 miles from The Swope Manor Bed & Breakfast, and Hagerstown is 29 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- First, the entire ambiance of the historic mansion is just breathtaking. It is so beautiful! My room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very attentive and helpful!
- Staff was very polite and friendly and the rooms are beautiful !!
- The staff was very nice and knowledgeable of that area. Excellent breakfast. It’s a Beautiful bed and breakfast. I will go back again awesome experience. Amazing history!
- The bed was really comfortable and the breakfasts were delicious. Also, the parking garage was right next door and the location of the Swope can’t be beat.
- This was our first experience at a Bed and Breakfast and we just loved it! The house was gorgeous. We loved all the antiques and character throughout the home. It was great to be able to walk through it, hear the history from a person in period clothing. When we arrived their were fresh-baked goodies! Our suite was great and the hot breakfast was outstanding. I can’t wait to come back to Gettysburg and go here again.
Battlefield Bed & Breakfast
Located in Gettysburg, 26 miles from Frederick, Battlefield Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Battlefield Bed & Breakfast, and Hagerstown is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Every big and little thing. It was simply perfect!
- Individuality of the accomodation. Particularly historic lecture at 8am and breakfast. Loved the history of house too.
- The ease of coming and going to Gettysburg. The history lecture in the morning was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious.
- Everything , we loved our stay and we will be going back
- Fantastic common room with fire place. Great breakfast and early morning education on the civil war and the people that fought in it.
Brickhouse Inn B&B
This bed and breakfast in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania is within one mile of Gettysburg National Military Park sites like Cemetery Hill and Culp’s Hill. Breakfast is served each morning and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Guests staying at the Brickhouse Inn B&B can enjoy the breakfast in one of the 2 dining rooms or by the garden during the summer months.The rooms at the Brickhouse Inn Bed and Breakfast include a TV with satellite channels. There is also a private bathroom in each room and select rooms have access to a private balcony.The bed and breakfast is in historic downtown Gettysburg and Gettysburg College is a 3 minute drive away.
- Tessa and Brian, the owners, were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The Inn was an old, historic house and in beautiful condition. It was receiving loving care and it showed. It was exceptionally clean! Breakfasts were delicious, and gourmet……and plentiful. Our room was beautiful as were all the others we saw. The location was awesome.
- The room was spacious and the fireplace was a nice and cozy bonus. The house had a wonderful historic connection to the area and was within easy walking distance of restaurants, shops and historical sites.
- The history and setting were great. I love the civil war era.
- The history,and bullet scars on the exterior. Balcony overlooking the garden. Arched windows
- Owners and staff were all extremely helpful and friendly
Farnsworth House Inn
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Farnsworth House Inn offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.York is 28 miles from Farnsworth House Inn, and Frederick is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from Farnsworth House Inn.
- Food is wonderful. Staff is polite and friendly. Great patio! Love Sweney’s! Very authentic accommodations..
- everything was very good breakfast very tastey
- This is a beautiful. old Civil War era house that is a bed and breakfast. We absolutely loved it and can’t wait to go back again. The rooms are small but it’s an old house and that’s to be expected. The restaurant downstairs was excellent. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. I just loved the decor and the whole atmosphere. It was a wonderful place to stay and I highly recommend it.
- They had a beautiful garden area at the property, and the included breakfast was freshly made by the staff to order.
- B&B staff were very helpful. Breakfast was on point and made to order. Very much enjoyed the homes location in town.
The Lightner Farmhouse
This historic bed and breakfast is located a 5 minute drive from Gettysburg National Military Park and the Gettysburg Battlefield Museum. Amenities include free Wi-Fi and daily hot breakfast.Each uniquely decorated guest room at The Lightner Farmhouse features a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a small water cooler. Select rooms have a fireplace and views of the property’s garden.Visitors can relax in the common room with games and TV. The Gettysburg Lightner Farmhouse has a terrace with rocking chairs and sitting areas.The Eisenhower National Historic Site is 2 miles from the bed and breakfast. Gettysburg Ghost Tours are 3 miles away.
- The inn keepers were very informative and very nice. Breakfast was awesome and beds were very comfortable.
- Beautiful civil war home with a lot of history. Owners very informative with wonderful stories. Our morning walks after a scrumptious breakfast on the property was an added pleasure.
- Great location just outside of Gettysburg. Comfortable accommodations and great recommendations by the staff on places to eat and things to do. Breakfasts were phenomenal. Also had a short history talk from one of the local folks that told us about the house. Well done…We’ll be back
- Property is absolutely gorgeous! The inn keeper, Eileen, is a very knowledgeable and gracious host.
- Location, and room were just right. breakfast was amazing! We really enjoyed the history lesson given by the innkeeper.
Raphael Inn offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.York is 28 miles from Raphael Inn, and Frederick is 31 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Terrific hosts, very personal and caring. True effort to make guest feel like family and they were successful.
- Very charming and eccentric rooms. Good location and helpful owners.
- The best thig was the time we spent with the owner, George. He is an inspiration and did a great job of guiding us in all aspects of our stay. Just talking with him was a blessing.
- Our host was verify informative of the area and a pleasure to converse with.
- Very nice people to stay with. ..great breakfast!
The Brafferton Inn
The Brafferton Inn is located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York and 30 miles from Frederick.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Carlisle is 26 miles from The Brafferton Inn, and Hagerstown is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Emmitsburg Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Emmitsburg Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Emmitsburg Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!