10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Chico Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
El Chico Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Chico Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Chico Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Chico Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Chico Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Chico Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Chico Florida:
The Grand Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Key West.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This adults-only bed and breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean. The environmentally-friendly inn provides in-room refrigerators, bike rentals and a continental breakfast.Every room at The Grand features local Caribbean artwork and private entrances. In-room media includes an iPod docking station, free Wi-Fi and flat screen cable TVs.The Ernest Hemingway Museum is a 15-minute walk from the Guesthouse. The Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Parking is free and available, both on site and on the street.
- The place is very well maintained! I like the details of all the furniture. The manager is very friendly and helpful. A bit too expensive!
- This is a guesthouse and not a resort hotel. Once that is accepted the Grand House is simply wonderful. The rooms were spotlessly clean and appeared to have been recently renovated. The king-size bed was quite comfortable. There was a room air conditioner that worked well. Being a small room with a window air conditioner there was a not unexpected increased noise level. The breakfast area is outdoors in a moderate size garden area with plentiful tables, chairs, and umbrellas. A fine continental breakfast is available. The location is relatively central on a quiet street in the old town and it is easy to walk to either Duval Street or the beaches. The staff were friendly and helpful. We most certainly stay here on a return visit to Key West.
- John made great recommendations for restaurants. Great coffee! Breakfast and happy hour are nice touches! Enjoyed comfortable sized room with new shower.
- Friendly helpful staff and great location for walking everywhere. Very relaxing!
- Nice staff, 10 minutes walking from the main road , option to rent a bike,good breakfast, coffee and tea free all day,
Duval House Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Duval House of Key West is located centrally on Duval Street. Guests will enjoy a continental breakfast including Belgian waffles and free Wi-Fi in public areas.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room. Some Duval House rooms include a private balcony and small refrigerator.Guests can lounge in the outdoor pool or walk through the garden. The Duval House also offers a beverage vending machine.This property is a 3 minute walk from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Guests will also be a 10 minute walk from the Southernmost Point of the continental United States of America.
- Amazing place. Balcony and heated [saltwater mix] pool are great features. Perfect location in the middle of town, but also private and quiet. Continental breakfast also a nice bonus.
- Court yard with breakfast. Nicely shaded with plenty of places to sit and relax
- Even though we were in the middle of Duval street the room was quiet and peaceful and relaxing.
The room was small but comfortable . We like the coffee machine and outside table and chairs . A small fridge would have been appreciated .
The gardens are lovely and a small jacuzzi would be great as there seems to be room for it , maybe where the gazebo is .
Staff great , friendly , attentive and full of interesting stories .
- Very friendly and generous staff. Owners on premises and involved with operations. Excellent location with easy walk to all points of interest in old town section of Key West and Duval Street shops and bars.
Southernmost Point Guest House
One of our best sellers in Key West! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Key West in the region of Florida, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, Southernmost Point Guest House features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- cleanliness of room, great coffee, breakfast served daily
- Staff was incredibly friendly and informative. The BEST room I have ever stayed in regardless of price. You could eat off the floors. Amazing place.
- This guest house sits on the south side of the main street, away from the crowds, but a delightful walk to the restaurants, shops, and bars. We could partake in the fun and then go back for a quiet time at the guest house. They have free wine, beer, juices and snacks for free in the lobby, until 8:00 pm each day. We will return!
- The location was amazing! The grounds were tropical and beautiful. The staff was so friendly and helpful laid back and sincere.
- We have stayed at this property for many years. Everything about it is lovely! Great value for the money!
One of our best sellers in Key West! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This adult-only Key West, Florida bed and breakfast is just three blocks from the Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. This inn features an outdoor heated pool, continental buffet breakfast, and free Wi-Fi.Each unique smoke-free room at the Key West Duval Gardens has a private bathroom and small refrigerator. Some rooms are furnished with a kitchenette.Duval Gardens is surrounded by art galleries and near the Key West Lighthouse and Fort Zachary State Beach. Guests can rent a bike and easily explore the area. At night, guests can have food and drinks at Sloppy Joe’s Bar or Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, within walking distance of the inn.
- Cleanliness, served a nice continental reskfast, convenience to everything. It was lovely well krpt
- Our breakfast was a fresh fruit, bread, cereal, etc. We weren’t really looking for anything more due to the fact that we really wanted to get up and go tour the town. And it was available as a buffet for whenever you wanted to eat from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- It was very clean and had a very good bed and the ac worked. The staff was first class. The continental breakfast was good.
- Very pleased with our stay! Mentioned it was our honeymoon but did not book anything special. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in to a bed covered with rose petals! Lots of attention to details. Came back to a room with fresh flowers another day! Room was very comfortable. Great breakfast choices. Barbara was great with recommendations for dinner. Location is great—close to everything! Loved the wake up call from roosters every morning! Will definitely be back!
- The room was comfortable, inviting and tidy. The owner was extremely flexible and friendly, and went a little above and beyond our expectations; advice about dinner reservations, storing bags for the day, sharing an extra glass of wine…little things that reflect great hospitality. We had a great stay and hope to return!
Azul Key West
One of our best sellers in Key West! This adult-only historic boutique bed and breakfast is in the heart of Key West and an 8-minute walk from Duval Street. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay.A flat-screen cable TV and wood furnishings are featured in all tropical-themed rooms. Select rooms are located by the pool or terrace.Guests can sunbathe on the terrace or lounge at outdoor pool, which is in the middle of this three-level Azul Key West property. A concierge service is available as well.Historic Fort Jefferson is just under 1 miles from the property. Guests can explore the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, a 10-minute walk away or watch a sunset from Mallory Square 2 miles away.
- Loved the location. Great access to everything. Staff great especially Hubert. Room small but well equipped, clean and quaint.
- It’s a lovely old wooden house. Very good breakfast included, fresh fruits and yogurt!
- Welcoming staff in a beautiful building within walking distance of the main sites of Key West.
- The staff was friendly and did a nice job and the place is very clean.
- The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was consistently fresh although adding peanut butter would be a great addition. The check-in was awesome and assistance with rental bikes was helpful. There is a lot of seating space in the breakfast area outside with very comfortable padded chairs Filtered water with an ice machine as well as coffee is available at all times.
Avalon Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Key West.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Duval neighborhood in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, Avalon Bed and Breakfast features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from Avalon Bed and Breakfast.
- Well maintained, very clean, great breakfast, good location.
- The bed was awesome, service was excellent, breakfast was great. Would definitely recommend this B&B!
- Great location and great experience in a historical local house
- Relaxing atmosphere. Loved the first and second floor porches. Great location to sit and drink coffee in the morning.
Great friendly staff
Wonderful porch for breakfast
Alexander’s Gay Lesbian Guesthouse (Adult Only)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alexander’s Gay Lesbian Guesthouse (Adult Only) offers accommodations in Key West.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Big Pine Key is 29 miles from Alexander’s Gay Lesbian Guesthouse (Adult Only), and Little Torch Key is 26 miles away. Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Duval Inn – Key West
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Key West in the region of Florida, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, Duval Inn – Key West features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from Duval Inn – Key West.
- Had everything we needed. Was close to duval…yum continental breakfast
- Perfect location! Hospitable staff. Loved the amenities including the lovely breakfast that we enjoyed in the garden each morning, as well as the Happy Hour each evening. So glad to have parking available.
- Friendly and courteous staff, beautiful garden, awesome location, private rooms. Kinda pricey, but it’s a vacation destination so it’s understandable.
- We loved staying at the Duvall Inn! It is clean, and close to everything in town.
We liked the location of the Inn. We were close to downtown able to walk to most of the restaurants we wanted to try.
The room was nice and had a refrigerator and the bed was comfortable.
The Artist House on Fleming
One of our top picks in Key West.The Artist House on Fleming is located in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key and 27 miles from Little Torch Key.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- host was friendly, location was close to Duval & Seaport but far enough that it was peaceful, great porches (front & back) for sitting and enjoying the weather
- Beautiful, quiet, quain! Fresh, delicious breakfast!! Good location in a beautiful neighborhood. Dave, the mgr, couldn’t be better!
- Location is very good, nice house with porch. Nice garden (with small pool) is ideal for breakfast.
- Everything is great…location, food, staff, bed, price! Will definitely be back.
The Artist House on Flemming was perfectly located in the old district. It was central to everything, but far enough off Duval to find your own quiet time when you needed it.
It was perfect for my wife and I.
The Casablanca Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Casablanca Hotel offers accommodations in Key West. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Big Pine Key is 29 miles from The Casablanca Hotel, and Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from The Casablanca Hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and polite. The room was spotless.
- The staff, property itself, the room was clean and really nice. The location was perfect. Almost dead on in the middle of Duval but not where it was too loud. The free breakfast was nothing fancy, but to start the day with fresh fruit and pastry was perfect. We went other places for breakfast too,(some really good ones) but found that we enjoyed a lighter breakfast while people watching overlooking Duval.
- Complimentary fruit, juice coffe and danish every morning. The owner or manager was Fantastic, could not be nicer.
- We enjoyed out stay. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Great location. A bit pricey but this is Key West. John Z
- Mahzur was and EXCELLENT host. A true gentleman who puts his customer’s needs first. He goes above and beyond to make his guests comfortable. Top notch hotel manager.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Chico Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Chico Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Chico Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Chico Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!