10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Cedro Escuintla – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cedro Escuintla is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Escuintla. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cedro Escuintla. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cedro Escuintla. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Escuintla right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Escuintla with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Cedro Escuintla:
Villa El Rosario
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Villa El Rosario offers accommodations in Amatitlán, just 11 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 9 miles from Villa El Rosario.
- The service was fantastic. The family went out their way to make sure we had everything we needed.
- Everyone was amazing. They went above and beyond to make our stay the best time. It’s a gorgeous location as well.
- I highly recommend Villa El Rosario! The property is charming and tranquil, with beautiful views of the lake. It’s located less than 5 minutes away from the Santa Teresita Thermal Spa, which was my ultimate destination; the Spa will coordinate with you or the Villa staff for free shuttle service. The owner of the Villa and the two women who help her maintain it are lovely and accommodating. She also arranged door to door transportation for me from Guatamala City to the Villa for a very reasonable price. I enjoyed a delicious meal of traditional Guatamalan food for dinner, and they sent me off the next morning with a great breakfast. I was looking for a relaxing, low stress weekend excursion, and my stay at Villa El Rosario didn’t disappoint! Beautiful accommodations and wonderful people! The owner also speaks English, which was a big bonus for me.
- El lugar es bonito y LA vista ayuda mucho para relajar y descansar. El personal es muy amable y tratan de hacer lo mejor. Es confiable, no se nos perdio nada.
- Hermoso lugar, con vistas muy bonitas, los anfitriones extienden una excelente atención, la amabilidad los identifica, muy cordiales y servicio al cliente muy bueno… encantada de haberme hospedado en Villa El Rosario… Me hubiese encantado permanecer mas tiempo hospedada, la comida muy buena… Me Encanto, éxitos Villa El Rosario…!!
Casa San Juan
Featuring free WiFi, Casa San Juan offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Casa San Juan.
- I enjoy yoga class and a delucious Ayurv3da breakfast and dinner. It’s a place with a friendly environment.
- Beautiful and picturesque and very friendly staff. Really felt at home for our few days there.
It felt like home away from home, the food and the caring of the staff was impressive.
Rooms were confortable and daily clean fresh and hot water available.
- Desayuno delicioso, personas muy amables y las habitaciones con un toque muy original.
- El pueblo donde esta ubicado y la vista de los volcanes.
Hostal de Belén
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal de Belén is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast before. The owner Maria is extremely helpful with making the stay in her place as comfortable for her guests as possible. The beds in her place are the most comfortable in Guatemala that I have slept in. The breakfast too is so cool. Maria went to the market to buy fruits for us to try. The hotel is a little out of the high touristy area of Antigua. A quiet and serene oasis. The rooms are spacious and there is a living room that let’s travelers spread out a bit from their bedrooms, too.
- The place just has a really peaceful feel, yet it’s not at all far from the main attractions of Antigua. We woke every morning to the sounds of local birds. Hostel Belen is also spotless—the cleanest spot of our 10 day trip. The included breakfast was super tasty. But most of all, Maria del Carmen, who runs the hotel, was really kind and helpful. We stayed here for a night at the beginning of our stay and at the very end of our trip for two nights. After our first night, we couldn’t wait to return! Hope to return again in the future!
- Hostal de Belén was a charming place to stay for a weekend. It’s well located (away from noisy areas, walkable to everything), my room was very comfortable and clean, the common area (salón) and balcony are perfect for lounging, and the breakfast was delicious. By far, the best thing about HdB is María del Carmen herself, who, with the help of her staff, goes above and beyond to make guests feel at home while also enjoying the best of Antigua. I especially appreciated our chats and being treated to local in-season fruits from the area. I look forward to my next trip to Antigua and a stay at HdB!
- Maria Carmen, as always, does her best to make it a very comfortable stay and ensure her guests have everything they need. The breakfast is always scrumptious and every night its nice to come home to a good cup of tea.
- Great location just outside the main center, short pleasant walk and away from the club music. Spacious, clean room with nice shower en good bed. Fast wifi. Wonderful vulcano view from the balcony! Best host: very kind, helpful, prepares a delicious breakfast and makes interesting conversation.
Life Builders Hotel
Life Hotel Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Guatemala. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Zona 13 is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, lakes and nature.
- we were scrambling a bit for directions as our USA phone did not quite wanted to connect. Jason, the owner got us his own phone, so we could find our way around safely!!
- I loved having the dorm to myself! I loved Herbert too, who drove me from the airport to the hostel. He waited clearly for me with a sign ar the Arrivals gate, waited for me to get cash; so helpful!
- Close to airport for easy access in and out of Guatemala. Airport pickup from hostel.Super nice management.
- Its like home stay and family is super easy going and compassionate
- Very warm and accommodating and willing to help us throughout our travelling difficulties. Also, very kind to pick up and drop off at airport. My family and I only stayed overnight.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Moká offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Every room includes a shared bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great staff- so helpful and friendly. Lovely comfortable and clean room. Good breakfast.
- Great guest house in Antigua. Staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. For this price I highly recommend this place.
- Cozy rooms with really comfortable beds including duvets. Wonderfully clean, nice shared bathrooms and a good breakfast with eggs, beans, cheese and bread. Friendly owners who will go out if their way to help you
- Very interesting price for Antigua. Very nice lady giving u good advice. Good breakfast.
- The owner, Leslie, was so wonderful and helpful! I ran into some trouble traveling and ended up stuck in a bus terminal in Guatemala City as a solo female traveler, with not-so-great Spanish and no way to get to Antigua at 9pm. I called the hotel hoping they could give me some advice, but Leslie did so much more, even when it was clear I would not make it to her hotel that night, she kept helping me until she was sure I was in a safe location. I can’t thank her enough! When I did arrive to Casa Moka the next day, the room was beautiful and comfortable, the bathrooms were very nice with real hot water, and the breakfast was big, prepared to order, and very tasty!
Hotel Casa El Calvario
Featuring a garden, Hotel Casa El Calvario is located in Antigua Guatemala. This 3-star bed and breakfast offers a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a tour desk and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also feature a mountain view. The rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Santa Catalina Arch is a 12-minute walk from Hotel Casa el Calvario.
Absolutely AMAZING!! They treat you like family, staff is like visiting the family for a fun get away. Place is only a few blocks from all the action, so it is bioth walkable, safe, and quiet at night.
Plenty of cozy places out side of your room to relax; main hall, two levels of balcony with 360 pano vidws of the volcano peaks, and a beautiful and lush back yard garden for meals and coffee.
Loved it so much, we extended our stay!
- Staff were friendly and always eager to help. The manager, Patricia, came and got me to let me know of an impending procession just outside the hotel as well as took a few guests out for pizza. Only Patricia speaks some English but the hotel is popular with Spanish school students so there were plenty of English speakers around. My room, Rm 5, was at the back of the property which was quiet and cool so didn’t need a fan or AC. The bed, bedding and pillows were comfortable and the room was in a nice colonial style. The room also includes a 32 inch TV with usb support (for all my the) and Spanish cable, as well as facilities for kitchen use such as fridge and a water dispenser. The hotel is around a 10/15min walk to Central Park but there are shops, restaurants, bars and travel agencies right next door. Safety is still a concern in Antigua and the night Porter, Fernando, takes extra care of you when waiting for transport when dark by waiting outside with you.
- Breakfast was great! Really nice and friendly staff. Fairly close to Central Park.
- Todo desde que llegue la atencion, servicio y comida
- Las personas que laboran en el hotel te hacen sentir como en casa, es in lugar muy tranquilo y acogedor.
- Absolutely AMAZING!! They treat you like family, staff is like visiting the family for a fun get away. Place is only a few blocks from all the action, so it is bioth walkable, safe, and quiet at night.
Casa del Arco Antigua
Casa del Arco Antigua is a bed and breakfast located in Antigua Guatemala’s historical town centre, on Calle del Arco Street, just half a block from the town square. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Casa del Arco Antigua you will find barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, shops (on site) and laundry facilities.La Aurora International Airport is 45 minutes away by car.
- A lovely comfortable and welcoming B&B. Large room (slightly older bathroom). Nice terrace to relax. Central location but still quiet at. Excellent internet!
- Loved the staff attention, the breakfasts and water elements.
- The location is excellent. Very central with lots of shops and restaurants on the street. There was a full delicious breakfast in the morning.
The room was very clean and plenty large enough. The location is perfect for attractions in Antigua (parque centro, the arch, the cathedrals, pharmacy, restaurants).
The ladies at the front desk (Yenesia and Marie(?)) were extremely helpful organizing tours and answering questions.
- Wonderful, but ought to greatly improve the coffee!
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina.
No reviews yet.
Mariana’s Petit Hotel
One of our best sellers in Guatemala! Located in Guatemala, 14 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Mariana’s Petit Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
Zona 13 is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, lakes and nature.
When we entered Marianna’s I thought we had made a mistake booking here. It just looked so old-fashioned and dingy in the reception area. The room was a pleasant surprise. Not modern but with pretty much everything needed for a night. And I imagine that this is what most people who book at Marianna’s are looking for – somewhere near the airport for a one night stopover.
The area is quite pleasant with almost no traffic. This is because the Marianna’s is situated in a series of dead end streets and there are gates preventing entry; it would be mainly residents coming and going.
The downsides of Marianna’s are first that there are no nearby restaurants, certainly none within walking distance. Second, being near the airport, makes substantial amounts of aircraft noise inevitable.
- Stayed one night before early morning flight. Comfortable beds but location is selling point, only 5 mins from airport and they have a free 24 hour shuttle. No food available but you can order take away.
- Very clean. Very secure. It’s decorated like an aeronautical museum. The owner is extremely kind and accommodating.
- Friendly staff and staff very accommodating in making sure we had proper connections
- Fantastic, safe location very near to airport. Included breakfast was great. This is more B&B than an actual hotel but that only enhances the charm. The owner is former Guatemalan air force officer and as a fellow former pilot, enjoyed the aviation souvenirs around the house and chatting with him. Free airport shuttle that will run on YOUR schedule is a real plus.
- When we entered Marianna’s I thought we had made a mistake booking here. It just looked so old-fashioned and dingy in the reception area. The room was a pleasant surprise. Not modern but with pretty much everything needed for a night. And I imagine that this is what most people who book at Marianna’s are looking for – somewhere near the airport for a one night stopover.
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Casa Naranjo is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The shower was super. Hot and very good presure. Best in 4 months of traveling Latin America. Breakfast was simple but tasty (eggs, fruit, bread, marmalade). Location was very central, but quiet at night.
- Beautiful property in a perfect location for exploring Antigua. Highly recommend. Excellent breakfasts, the best we had in Guatemala. Very peaceful at night, Lovely gardens.
- Casa Naranjo is a beautiful place in a fantastic location. Close to my favorite places (Samsara, Rainbow Cafe, Traveler Menu, Guate Java – to name a few) yet while inside it is extremely quiet. I stayed in room 7 all the way in the back in the garden and I loved it. I will stay here again next year. Javier is a wonderful owner – attentive, friendly and helpful and great to talk to! This was my 12th visit to Antigua and Casa Naranjo helped make it one of the best. Thank you to Javier and the staff for making me feel so at home.
- We had planned to stay here for 2 nights but it was so lovely we extended it by 2 more. The hotel is in a great location with lots of lovely cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. The room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable although lacked natural light. The gardens are pretty and peaceful with a lovely volcano view, you’ll want to sit here and relax all day. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of fruit.
- Delightful sophisticated BnB near the center of Antigua
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Cedro Escuintla Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Cedro Escuintla to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Cedro Escuintla but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Cedro Escuintla. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!