10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Campillo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campillo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Campillo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campillo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campillo Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Campillo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Campillo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Campillo Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
LA BENDITA LOCURA
Located 7 miles from Valdelagrana, LA BENDITA LOCURA provides accommodations and free WiFi in El Puerto de Santa María.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Playa de La Puntilla is 4.5 miles from LA BENDITA LOCURA, while Playa de Fuentebravía is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
La Casa Morada
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! Set in Cadiz Old Town, La Casa Morada offers private rooms and dormitories, with breakfast included. This modern bed and breakfast features free WiFi in public areas.Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. A shared lounge and kitchen are available for guests to use. The property also has laundry facilities.La Casa Morada is next to Plaza del Mentidero Square, where you will find a selection of bars to have a drink or get something to eat. The property is 900 feet from El Gran Teatro Falla and 2,650 feet from the city’s La Caleta Beach. Cadiz Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Decent patio on top. Location was very easy to find. The hostel is close to some cool public gardens and the waterfront. If you’re driving, the Santa Barbara underground parking garage is only a block away. Cafés in the plaza right out front. The place looked better in pictures.
- AMAZING hostel and in amazing city! The rooms are spacious and pristine clean, as well as the bathrooms. Great common spaces (terrace, living room, kitchen) and nice location in town. Wish I was staying here longer than just one night, it was perfect!
– nice rooftop terrace
– very clean
– very near to city center and sea
– quiet area
– friendly staff
- Every was fine and clean. Nothing standing out but nothing terrible either. They have small lockers in the room that were useful. The location wasn’t THAT close but it wasn’t that far either. About 15-20 Min walk to the beach.
- Nice common space with kitchen and dining / living room , nice helpful staff
Bed and Breakfast
De Cadiz Cadi Hostel
Offering free Wi-Fi, De Cadiz Cadi Hostel is located in a historic building in central Cadiz. The famous La Caleta Beach is 10 minutes’ walk from this air-conditioned property.Dormitory rooms at De Cadiz Cadi come with bunk beds and individual lockers. Bed linen is provided for free. The shared bathroom features a shower, while the shared kitchen has an an oven and a microwave. There is also a shared living room including a TV.A range of bars and restaurants offering traditional Andalusian cuisine can be found within 2 minutes’ walk of the property.Cadiz Cathedral is 10 minutes’ walk from De Cadiz Cadi, and Gran Teatro de Falla Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away. Cadiz Bus Station is 0.6 mi from the property.
- Location is ok. I wouldn’t stay here if there would have been space in any other hostels in Cadiz.
- The location is amazing. Most of the places of interest are in walking distance. The hostel rooms are nice, clean and big.
– location: very central
– Very reliable wifi
– Friendly staff
– Large and spacious room
– Late check-out: 12:00am
- Beds were comfortable and they were good solid bunks so you weren’t disturbed by your bunk mate coming and going. The room was spacious and everyone had lockers. The common areas were nice as well. The staff were friendly and the location was only about a 5 minute walk from the beach and local market.
- The location of hostel – it is close to the old town and to beach as well.
Bed and Breakfast
Habitacion Privada, Cádiz Centro
Habitacion Privada, Cádiz Centro, a property with a terrace, is located in Cádiz, a 10-minute walk from La Caleta Beach. This bed and breakfast is 3.5 miles from Playa de la Victoria.Diving can be enjoyed nearby.Genovés Park is 0.4 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Carmen is an amazing person. I am so glad I met here during my trip.
My room was very big, clean and with such a good vibe.
I felt really at home inside the apartment and it was so calming just to chill in the living room 🙂
It has been a pleasure, thank you!!!
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner, gave us lots of documentation about tourist activities, a fan for the night and even an umbrella for the beach. Room was big. Everything was clean.
- very nice lady, nice welcome, room prepaired, gave us sunshade for the citybeach
Casa molto carina e accogliente. Camera troppo piccola e senza finestra ma pulita. Bagno pulito e gatti simpatici .
Posizione molto buona
- Experiencia general excelente, por encima de nuestras expectativas y en pleno centro de Cádiz. Tanto la habitación como las zonas comunes estaban limpísimas. La habitación era amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El edificio cuenta además con una fantástica terraza. Carmen, la propietaria de la casa, es amable, respetuosa y nos dio buenos consejos sobre lugares que visitar y restaurantes. Muy recomendable para parejas y viajes entre amigos!
- Carmen is an amazing person. I am so glad I met here during my trip.
Bed and Breakfast
Chipibeach Chez Flo
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Jerez de la Frontera is 17 mi from Chipibeach Chez Flo, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our hosts were very enjoyable. They shared insight on the area, helped us to secure taxis and a sherry tasting tour. Our beds were very comfortable- we slept well. The AC was awesome and the breakfast was spot on. We would definitely visit again. They were English speaking and friendly to our family. We would most definitely recommend this stay!
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast each day was great with a different entree daily along with the regular juices, fruit, and breads. Everything was very clean, well decorated, and the rooftop terrace is a great place to relax 🙂 We would stay again and recommend to friends.
- Great Place to relax … the hosts Miriam and Jan are very friendly and helpful. We can recommend the breakfast also. The rooms were always perfectly clean.
- We loved our stay at chipibeach chez Flo! Lovely studio with very comfy beds, great shower, private terrace and complete kitchen. Everything very clean as well. Jan and Miriam are very friendly and their breakfast was delicious. The location was perfect for us: walking distance to the beach and the centre of chipiona, which is a friendly beachtown with many Spanish tourists and locals (not so many other nationalities, we liked that!). Also, we could borrow beach chairs and parasol from chipibeach b&b (and beach toys and balls if we would have wanted to). Driving distance from Cadiz and Jerez for day trips. Highly recommended!
- Very hospitable owners. Attention to detail. Service oriented. Nice spanish seaside town.
Bed and Breakfast
Ana de Viya B&B
With a terrace and a shared lounge, Ana de Viya B&B provides free WiFi and is located in Cádiz, a 20-minute walk from Playa de la Victoria.There’s a shared bathroom with bidet and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Caleta Beach is 2.5 miles from Ana de Viya B&B, while Genovés Park is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- The apartment had a spacious bathroom and living room and a comfortable bedroom with AC available.
- Property is run by very very nice lady and we really enjoyed our stay there. We were tired and place was quiet and perfect for a good night sleep. Close to the cruise ship port, location was perfect for us as we were embarking next day. Many thanks and see you again.
- Great location, very clean, good breakfast, lovely owner and very helpful
- The owner was really friendly, the flat has a great location to the beach and you can walk up to town easily.
- It was definitely good value for the money and perfect during carnival – Mrs. Cristina was helpful and nice, our room was clean and quiet. It’s really close to the beach and walking to the old centre takes about 15-20 minutes.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Palacio Jerezana
Casa Palacio Jerezana is located in the center of Jerez de la Frontera, 11 mi from the beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available nearby. Free airport or train shuttle service is provided.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating and also a private bathroom. Extras include a seating area.Guests benefit from a free buffet breakfast at Bodega Casa del Marqués and wine tasting. For an additional cost, the property offers activities such as cooking workshops, guided tours, and a private driver service.This holiday home is 7.5 mi from Jerez Airport and 52 mi from Seville Airport.
- Everything, it was the most wonderful time we had in Spain. The accomodations, how they welcome us to their house, the cooking and of course their son Pablo incredible young man! Gracias
- Casa Palacio was a magical surprise ! It is an old bodega, home and carriage house converted into an exceptional accommodation . It is family run and all members of the family are kind and gracious. The family continues the tradition of sherry making and they are very generous with sharing their fabulous wines. We had a paella making lesson that was the highlight of our stay. I highly recommend Casa Palacio.
Convenient location near super mercado, and next door to an excellent Flamencos show. Pablo very hospitable, and helpful.
Very nice Casa….with own bodega. Was there for only 1 nite.
- Such attention to detail. A beautiful house, beautiful people, nothing was a problem. The breakfast was great and the coffee was good. Beautiful eclectic decoration. Very nice family.
- Really interesting property and absolutely authentic
Bed and Breakfast
Offering garden views, Casa Algaida in Sanlúcar de Barrameda provides accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is featured.A bicycle rental service is available at the bed and breakfast.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Casa Algaida. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Close to the main sites I wanted to visit and value for my money
- Barbara and Marcos work hard to welcome and assist visitors and the facilities generally are of a good standard with some self-catering allowed. There is also a small swimming pool for guests to use in a pleasant garden area.
- Beautiful house! We loved staying here, everything was perfect for us! It’s about a 20min drive from centre of San Lucar which was ideal for us. Barbara was lovely as well!
- Todo fue bien ! El propietario fue muy amable y servicial en todo momento !
- El trato exquisito. Nos trataron superbien y nos hicieron sentirnos como en casa. La piscina,de lujo. Y aunque no está muy cerca de Sanlúcar, merece la pena por lo que te aportan. Nosotros volveríamos a Sanlúcar,…..y a Casa Algaida!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Campillo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Campillo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Campillo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Campillo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!