10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Eastman Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastman Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Eastman Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastman Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastman Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Eastman Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Eastman Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Eastman Quebec:
Arkadia Eastman B&B
Arkadia Eastman B&B offers accommodations in Eastman. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sherbrooke is 21 miles from Arkadia Eastman B&B, and Magog-Orford is 8 miles away.
- Great breakfast, the host was kind, the room was perfect, the washroom was spacious with a big shower.
The place the owner the atmosphere
- Lovely couple who ran the B&B – breakfast was absolutely delicious – so much food to choose from ! Bed was comfortable and all amenities that you could imagine were included. Gorgeous frog pond in the back with quiet nooks to read and relax – we will return!
- The room was crystall clean, breakfast very good and host very helpful
- The place is very nice and perfectly located. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to appreciate a full American breakfast and more. The house is large and rooms are equipped with evrything you will need have during your stay.
Auberge Restaurant La Casetta
Featuring a garden with hammocks this bed & breakfast has quaint rooms with antique furnishings and access to free Wi-Fi. The historic property is within a 5-minute drive of Lac d’Argent.The rooms include a seating area and TV with DVD player. The rooms at Gite La Casetta are equipped with bathrobes and bath products and a shared bathroom is located in the hall.Guests can relax in the garden hot tub or read a book by the fireplace. The property offers a daily homemade breakfast.The Gite La Casetta is within a 5-minute walk of the shopping, dining and entertainment of downtown Eastman. The property is 3.3 miles from the skiing and golfing at Mont-Orford.
- The breakfast was amazing! Many choices and homemade.
- Very quaint B&B. Nancy was a wonderful host. Clean & cozy rooms.
- Breakfast was so beautiful to look at and delicious! Lovely room and property. Friendly and accomodating owner.
- The food was very good and the suite was roomy and recently renovated.
- Great staff, great breakfast, central location. Wifi and parking included.
Gîte La Marmotte
Located in Eastman in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from Sherbrooke, Gîte La Marmotte features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Magog-Orford is 8 miles from Gîte La Marmotte, and Granby is 22 miles from the property.
- Staff is extremely welcoming and accommodating. Bilingual as well for English speakers
- Clean, good breakfast, delicate decorations with the owners true heart, spacious bathroom, convenience parking.
The owners Sylvie and Marc were super nice and helpful.
The place is so clean.
- Breakfast was served with great attention and care. It was super tasty too – I wish I could have it every day at my own place. The site was very quiet, even though it was right next to the road. The rooms were soundproof with blackout curtains to ensure that you sleep like a log. The location was very convenient, as Eastman is centered in Eastern Township, right next to the highway. Overall, what a great stay!
- the stay was fun.overall a joyful experience.all the guests were attending the same event ( 10th anniversary of the CanAm Spyder motorcycle in Valcourt.
Gîte la belle Stéphanoise
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte la belle Stéphanoise offers accommodations in St-Etienne de Bolton. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sherbrooke is 26 miles from Gîte la belle Stéphanoise, and Magog-Orford is 11 miles away.
- Extra delicious personally cooked breakfast with healthy, special, local ingredients. Lovely home set up specifically for B&B. Beautiful scenery, quiet, tiny village, hiking trail in forest just 100 meters from house.
- What a wonderful find! Such gracious, wonderful hosts who made us feel well cared for and welcome at every moment during our 3-night stay. Such an elegant house, and gourmet breakfasts that would exceed even the highest expectations. Such a peaceful, tranquil location, but so convenient to explore the entire region of the eastern townships. All our thanks to Carole and Robert for sharing their beautiful home with us!
- A very nice gite with history! Beautiful specious room with great bed! The breakfast is made with love by the lady of the house, you can really taste it! The owners are very helpful, friendly en so nice!
- Very friendly couple and beautiful historic home in the heart of the village beside the church! Amazing 5 star healthy breakfast made with local produces! Would definitely recommend, we stayed at la Belle Stephanoise as we had reserved a day at the Spa in Bolton and they were the best priced at only a 10 minutes driving from the Spa. Well done Carole et Robert! 🙂
- Carole and Robert are wonderful and friendly people and they made us the best breakfast ever! Although their B&B seems in the middle of nowhere it’s actually very centrally located. The house is beautiful and decorated with care. It’s a hidden gem.
À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from À Tout Venant Masothérapi, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- Robert went out of his way to assist us with our hire car problems! Our room was spacious, the breakfasts were beautiful, and we made good use of the kitchen and recreation room! The B&B is a short walk to restaurants and shops and the lake and a short drive to Mount Orford.
- Food and presentation skills were superb. Robert was an excellent host. Bed was comfortable. Location was close to downtown but on a nice quiet sidestreet.
- Outstanding B&B. Robert was an amazing host who was able to give us perfect recommendations for restaurants, places to visit, history of the area and routes for cycling. His fabulous breakfasts were different each day and were prepared using many local products. The rooms were quite comfortable and we were surprised by the separate fully outfitted kitchen that was available for us to use. The back yard with pool, hot tub area and sun deck were definitely a highlight. Spending time relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine or cold beer was the perfect ending to each day there. Highly recommended to any travellers in the Magog area.
- Robert prepared delicious breakfasts. I enjoyed the fresh strawberry parfait a lot. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The site is an easy walk to town or to the beach. We also enjoyed just sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine and seeing some baby birds in a nearby nest.
- Both the bed and futon were exceptionally comfortable. The room was simple but had thoughtful touches. Breakfast was great. Location was very convenient. Robert is a delightful host. It was wonderful to have access to a fully equipped kitchen.
Auberge Aux Deux Pères
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Auberge Aux Deux Pères is located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sherbrooke is 18 miles from Auberge Aux Deux Pères, and Granby is 27 miles from the property.
- Location, no tv, nice people to meet, comfortable.
- Breakfasts were wonderful! Each day the owner supplied a coupon for a 10% discount at restaurants in the community. She recommended places to visit and had lots of literature about places to go and see. Host’s mother tongue is French but managed to understand our questions in English. Her recommendations for restaurants were excellent.
- Very clean and very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful.
The rooms are spacy and beautifully decorated, the bed is very comfortable and the location of the B&B is very quite. Every room has a private table & chairs and access to the garden. There is a heated pool available for the guests.
Host Andrée is knowledgeable on the different activities in the area.
Being a guest at this Magog B&B, you get discount coupons (up to 20%) at various restaurants in Magog.
- I liked the cleanliness of my room and the outside patio. The breakfast was excellent, as was the dining area. The owner was efficient and friendly. I had a great stay.
Ô Bois Dormant B&B
One of our top picks in Magog-Orford.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Ô Bois Dormant B&B offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from Ô Bois Dormant B&B, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- The house itself, the room, the hosts, the dog, the decor. Pretty much everything
- Everything was perfect, I have nothing else to say, I recommend 100%!!
- Amazing breakfast!!! Very friendly owner, location is unbeatable. Perfect overall.
- The daily fresh fruit smoothies and parfaits were outstanding as were the pastry wrapped asparagus served one morning. We found the host and hostess to be helpful and congenial. We were travelling with friends from Germany and we particularly appreciated the main floor sitting room available for guests.
- The hostess is Iranian and served traditional Iranian Breakfest which were delicious and a pleasant change.
Au Gîte du Cerf Argenté B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Au Gîte du Cerf Argenté B&B is located in Magog-Orford, just 21 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Granby is 30 miles from Au Gîte Cerf Argenté B&B, and Bromont is 24 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool and hot tub are only accessible in warmer months, but there are fireplaces and lots of wood for winter visits. We can’t wait to return.
- The breakfast was filling and delicious. The room was perfect – comfortable, big and clean with a nice bathroom, wonderful decorations and cozy beds. The place was very quiet despite being a full house. The host was excellent, responsive and accommodating. The location was perfect for accessing ski resorts and downtown Magog.
- Quintessentially French as an English might feel. Refined, composed, a relaxing esthetic, fresh fruit and baked goods with a delicious breakfast very professionally presented. We arrived inconsiderately late and our family hosts were very kind and generous. Our room was a pleasure to the eye and we would come back anytime.
- Upgrade for free, cozy room, nice owners and an excellent breakfast!
- Super host, accommodations and breakfast. Theme rooms very well done
Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Granby is 30 miles from Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
Booking .com should pick up tab, so your comments. Is that all ?
- The bed was great. The location is great. Breakfast and ambiance super. My mother and I felt very comfortable there for 3 days.
I stayed in the annex building. Rather than a hotel, it was like a B&B without any staff.
The best part of the accommodation was the large claw foot tub. Very luxurious soak after a long drive.
The continental breakfast, which included croissants, bagels, galettes de Sarrazin and raisin toast with maple syrup, was delicious and generous.
And the espresso was great
we liked the breakfast and the staff serving it.
Nice little extras and excellent coffee.
We asked for a thin bed cover instead of the heavy down comforter because of warm summer weather.
- Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
À Amour et Amitié
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, À Amour et Amitié features a barbecue and views of the garden.A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 30 miles from À Amour et Amitié, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast, friendly owners, cozy B&B
- The host was so welcoming and kind, the food delicious and the rooms very comfortable. Parking was on the property. Several weeks after we returned home, we received pictures the owner had taken of us.
- Breakfast was really good. Location convenient and hosts super friendly
- The hosts are so welcoming and create a family atmosphere . The lovely gardens and porches create a relaxing environment for reading, sipping champagne or indulging in a delicious and artistically arranged breakfast! Downtown with a variety of restaurants and shops, bike paths, Merry lakeside Park, eco boardwalk through the Cherry River wetlands are all within walking distance! The hosts and location make this a very desirable venue.
- Proprietors very friendly, comfortable, clean rooms – would stay again
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Eastman Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Eastman Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Eastman Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Eastman Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!