10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In East Orleans Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
East Orleans Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in East Orleans Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Orleans Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Orleans Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in East Orleans Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in East Orleans Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In East Orleans Massachusetts:
The Parsonage Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Parsonage Inn offers accommodations in East Orleans. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 22 miles from The Parsonage Inn, and Chatham is 7 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent friendly hosts. Scrumptious breakfasts on the patio. Good location for Cape Cod beaches. Couple of restaurants in walking distance and deli/farm shop across the road.
- The place is quaint and comfortable. The hosts were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The room was clean,comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast delicious!
- Breakfasts were wonderful. Hosts treated us like family members. Rooms were beautiful.
Friendly helpful host
- Jo and Richard are the sweetest people you’ll ever meet! The other guests were so welcoming and just made the experience better! Jo will make you THE BEST breakfast you’ll have had in quite some time! The room was spacious and cozy, the house has amazing charm! We’ll definitely be staying at the Parsonage Inn again! It’s really close to Nuaset Beach and plenty of restaurants!
Ship’s Knees Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Ship’s Knees Inn offers accommodations in East Orleans.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Provincetown is 22 miles from Ship’s Knees Inn, and Chatham is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 37 miles from Ship’s Knees Inn.
- The ocean view and sound, with the beautiful beach a short walk away for spectacular sunrises and romantic sunsets. Warm and personable yet professional welcome and orientation from the inn keepers with touring and eating recommendations. Homemade highly varied gourmet breakfast to die for with healthy as well as decadent alternatives – not to mention the warm cookies that appeared Friday night in time for after dinner munchies while sitting by the fire pit. The flat we stayed in was immaculate with seashore decor and homey kitchen furnishings. Superior bed and good sized bathroom and shower.
- This inn is special. The quaint room was spotless and comfortable and felt like home. The room was small and the ceiling may have been sloped low, but it suited us perfectly. Cozy and welcoming after a long day exploring. We wouldn’t have changed a thing.
The room is inviting and the bed was so comfortable.
Breakfast had a lot of options and was yummy.
- Great spot to visit the Cape. Fantastic breakfast. The hotel provides chairs and umbrellas for the beach, which is 5 minutes walking. We would really try to go back.
- Fantastic staff, beautiful ‘camp fire’ (gas) in the backyard, ideal for wine sipping and marshmallow roasting in the evening.
Inn at the Oaks
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Inn at the Oaks is located in Eastham in the region of Massachusetts, just 18 miles from Provincetown.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Chatham is 11 miles from Inn at the Oaks, and Hyannis is 20 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Attentive staff, lovely facilities, great breakfast!
- The breakfast was great, staff were friendly and helpful and the common areas were great (and coffee+home baked cookies were fantastic) Room and bathroom were clean, and bedroom was cosy.
- delightful staff, charming hotel with great attention to detail. Log fire at night & even basket full of smores to make (never heard of before!). Bicycle hire 2 minutes walk away & easy access to the cycle track. Great location for walking & accessing popular Cape sites. If you cycle to Provincetown you can get bus back & bicycles on the front (they only take 3!)
- Everything! Place was adorable, staff was fabulous
- Very friendly staff and lots of personal touches (lounges to relax in, coffee and cookies served in the afternoon, fire pit with s’mores supplies). Great central location in Cape Cod – would highly recommend!
A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a small beach with a dock overlooking beautiful Pleasant Bay, this bed and breakfast resides in the “elbow” of Cape Cod and offers individually decorated rooms with private, spa-style bathrooms.A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay offer rooms with views of the bay or surrounding gardens. A selection of books and free Wi-Fi are available.A European breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Pleasant Bay Little Inn.Beach towels and chairs are available when going to the seashore for swimming, kayaking or fishing. The innkeepers are happy to help arrange tours to see whales, seals and other local attractions.The Little Inn is 8 minutes from the villages of Chatham and Orleans. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 15 minutes away.
- Room ,location, breakfast, hosts all absolutely perfect. We loved it.
- Amazing hosts. Best bedding and linen ever. ‘Died and gone to heaven’ setting.
- Lovely inn keepers, two sisters from London, tasteful and very elegant
- Rooms beautifully furnished. Hosts very helpful in planning an itinerary. Breakfast amazing.
- The host, Pamela, was very welcoming and helpful about where we should eat dinner that night – and she even made the reservation for us. The breakfast was amazing. It is clear that the owners have a level of professionalism that make this establishment a class act. If your budget can accommodate somewhere really special then make the effort to stay here, thoroughly worth it.
Old Harbor Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Chatham bed and breakfast is a 3-minute drive the Cape Cod National Seashore. The inn features a gym and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV.Old Harbor Inn rooms include a seating area equipped with a DVD player. The rooms also have access to free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Old Harbor are provided with a daily breakfast and the inn has a public refrigerator with drinks. After breakfast the inn can help guests plan activities in the area.The Inn Old Harbor is one mile from the Chatham Light House where visitors can watch fishing boats depart and help unload fish at the observation deck. Downtown Chatham Village, providing a variety of shopping and dining options, is within walking distance of the bed and breakfast.
Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
Very friendly owners, excellent breakfast with Nespresso coffee !
- Ray and Judy were the perfect hosts. They were able to give us directions, maps and answer questions about where to eat and what to see. Breakfast was delicious each morning. Having refreshments in your own refrigerator in your own room was great.
- Tanya and her team run an excellent Inn. The rooms and facilities were excellent, and the freshly baked Cake are to die for. We’ll worth a stay if you are ever visiting Chatham.
- Friendliness. Delicious food. Hospitality. Helpfulness
- The Old Harbor Inn is in a great location for exploring Chatham and Cape Cod. There is free parking on site and we had a very comfortable room with lots of nice complimentary extras and a great breakfast. The owners and staff couldn’t have been more helpful and provided lots of helpful information and tips to make sure we got the most from our stay.
- Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
The Carriage House Inn
Just 1.6 miles from Chatham Light Beach, this charming Chatham Inn offers individually decorated rooms that feature plush bedding and a seating area. WiFi access is also provided.A flat-screen TV is offered in each uniquely decorated room at Carriage House Inn Chatham. An en suite bathroom is also included along with bath amenities. In addition, they all have a coffee/tea maker.A gourmet breakfast is served with a delicious array of items to please everyone’s palette. Ingredients include hot coffee or tea along with buttermilk pancakes, egg frittata, pumpkin waffles, fruit, and homemade muffins.Guests can play a game in the parlor area or relax outside in the white adirondacks in the private garden.Chatham city centre is 0.9 miles from the Carriage House Inn. The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History is 10.8 miles away.
- Brian and Chef Peter were attentive and helpful and made us feel very much at home. The inn is tastefully and comfortably furnished throughout with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our bed was very comfortable with luxurious bed linen and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The breakfast menu was a surprise every morning, beautifully cooked and presented. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The personal were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this location to others. Plan to return in the future.
- An extremely nice and friendly family runs the place and take very good care of the guest. And what a breakfast 😊
- Our hosts, Val and Jim, went above and beyond for every guest. Val’s breakfasts were to die for. Jim’s recommendations for sightseeing were spot on. We would never have seen sll that we got to see without his help.
- The hosts Jim and Val were so informative and hospitable
Brewster by the Sea Inn
One of our best sellers in Brewster! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brewster by the Sea Inn offers accommodations in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 21 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn, and Chatham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 11 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and will enjoy returning soon
- The innkeepers Amy and Chris were wonderful. The place was beautiful, clean and filled with Old Cape Cod charm. The breakfast was outstanding. We’re from Massachusetts and have been to the Cape countless times and this was one of the nicest places we have stayed. Perfect for a fall weekend get away.
The owner has thought of every little detail, the best Inn we´ve ever stayed at.
Can highly recommend
- Relaxing quiet Inn in perfect location for the bike trail and exploring the Cape. Close to Windmill and Lemon Tree stores
- Everything about our stay was wonderful. Amy is a very gracious hostess and made us feel so welcome. We enjoyed the beautiful grounds, delicious breakfast, and attention to detail in the room decor and amenities. We would highly recommend the inn to our friends visiting the Cape.
Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod is located in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Provincetown is 21 miles from Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod, and Chatham is 8 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 35 miles away.
- Meticulously renovated house and carriage house right on Route 6A. Greeted with graciousness. Hosts made every effort to make us welcome and comfortable…. and then served up an amazing breakfast just prior to checkout.
- Love this place! Thoughtfully and tastefully appointed, comfortable bed, great breakfast, sweet innkeepers, lovely grounds. You won’t be disappointed.
- Breakfast was phenomenal, hosts were friendly and informative and room was comfortable and very pretty
The owners were gracious , attentive to every detail. I think the fresh fruit skewers we had for breakfast were phenomenal! I loved that there was so much local info.written in the room book, explicit and updated. Didn’t have to converse with the owners about every little thing.
I loved the beautiful gardens and grounds, the lounge chairs to relax.
- This place was extraordinary, beautiful gardens, excellent breakfasts, lovely hosts, rooms with first-rate linens, fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon.
Sea Meadow Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with an iPod dock and cable TV. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Paines Creek Beach are half a mile away.Rooms at Meadow Inn feature a unique decor with a fireplace and garden views. Rooms also have a private bathroom.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and granola or pancakes and eggs.Dennis Pines Golf Course is 4 miles from Sea Meadow Inn and John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 15 miles away.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly. They prepared an amazing breakfast on both mornings of our stay.
- It was great the breakfast was amazing, the room was so clean and comfy.the staff was excellent.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating and friendlier. The location was perfect for us.
- LOVE the Sea Meadow Inn! Lovely and charming inn in a beautiful setting. Debbie, Val and staff are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. There is everything you need for a wonderful Cape vacation in a fabulous location. Best breakfasts ever and lots of good treats. We’ll be back for a third time, I’m sure!
- Everything. It was wonderful. Debbie was the best. Her service was impeccable. She was so customer friendly. Her focus was my happiness in her Inn. She runs a tight, fabulous ship.
An English Garden
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Relax in the hot tub during the summer months at this Cape Cod inn. Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, guests can enjoy the ocean air from every room’s balcony.An English Garden has uniquely styled rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided in the brightly decorated rooms.A full breakfast, including omelets, French toast, and blueberry pancakes, is served from May – October in the sun-filled garden room.Guests at the English Garden can sit by the fireplace in the parlor or enjoy a book in the reading room. Beach towels and chairs are provided.Take the ferry to Nantucket, only 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Harwich Port Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away.
- Instructions for self-check in were made clear as the owners were out. Breakfast was very good and the owners were very welcoming when we saw them. As the only guests in the B&B, we were able to take full advantage of the comfortable lounges. Fridge with water, beer and wine (honesty pot) was welcome. Good central location for Cape Cod.
- I can honestly say this was the loveliest bed and breakfast we have stayed in . The owners are welcoming and helpful and the breakfast is outstanding. The beautifuly appointed lounges were so peaceful and well appointed that you wanted to stay there all day. It is a stone’s throw from a beautiful white sandy beach and the area is so peaceful and picturesque there are restaurants nearby. Loved this place!
- The breakfasts were amazing and everyone was super nice and accommodating . We loved the privacy and quiet. The location was great and the beach was close and very clean. It was the most relaxing vacation we ever had. We are going to go back next summer. The main house and the carriage house were super clean. Everything you could possibly need or want was there.
- Location was great. Nice breakfast.waters, cookies, fruit available during the day
- The breakfasts were not only delicious but our hosts went out of their to be totally gracious & accommodating, truly making us feel as if we were their personal guests.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In East Orleans Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in East Orleans Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in East Orleans Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in East Orleans Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!