10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In East Marion New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
East Marion New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in East Marion New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Marion New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Marion New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in East Marion New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in East Marion New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In East Marion New York State:
Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa is located in East Marion in the region of New York State, just 25 miles from Mystic.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montauk is 21 miles from Quintessentials B&B, and East Hampton is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Arbor View House Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Arbor View House Bed and Breakfast is located in East Marion in the region of New York State, just 25 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Montauk is 21 miles from Arbor View House B&B, and East Hampton is 14 miles away.
- Beautiful house with two very pleasant and helpful hosts. We loved it very much. Veda and Wilfred are so lovely we had a great time.
- Wilfred and Veda, the host and hostess were wonderful and their breakfast/brunch outstanding. Our room was quiet and well furnished.
- I love it! First time on a bed and breakfast and my experience was perfect ? Wilfred and Veda were exceptional hostess they made our Anniversary weekend so perfect !!! The food was delicious!!! House is beautiful and very clean !!! Can’t wait to go back again !!! Love it❤️❤️❤️ Thank you sooo much Wilfred and Veda?
- Veda and Wilfred were charming hosts, and did a great job of making us feel welcome. Plus the food was amazing – the only bed and breakfast in the world that delivers on the promise of breakfast!
- The breakfast was delicious. The room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. Wilfred and Veda are great hosts.
The Inn at Harbor Knoll
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Inn at Harbor Knoll offers accommodations in Greenport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mystic is 27 miles from The Inn at Harbor Knoll, and Montauk is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast
Located in Southold, 30 miles from Mystic, Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Montauk is 24 miles from Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast, and New Haven is 31 miles away.
- Marilyn was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast and service was excellent. Very comfy and classic. It made our Anniversary extra special. Marilyn was a lovely host
- Everything ! Personnalized service. Marylin is a wonderful hostess and she cooks the best breakfast ever with something different everyday… The feeling is definetely going back to a country family home with a bit of an European flair . Now if you like standardized contemporary souless hotels this place is not for you! You can sea kayak right from the place…. Very good restaurants within 2-3 miles: we cover this distance by bicycle , with bike rental easily available with great service. (ask the ownner)We had a small pic nic on the beach (private access with the B&B)at sunset before heading back to NYC which was wonderful. Will be back!
- We enjoyed the company of the owner. Her talents are wholeheartedly invested in providing a wonderful experience: the B&B’s superb location, ample parking, wonderful gardens, beach access, cozy lounge areas and a calming opulent ambiance throughout. Breakfasts were amazing. Presented in a very festive table setting. Would repeat without hesitation.
- The grounds are beautifully planted and there is plenty of outdoor seating for guests to enjoy. Every breakfast is well prepared with a good variety of locally sourced fresh fruit, produce and protein.
Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Shelter Island, 28 miles from Mystic, Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauk is 21 miles from Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter , and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
- Everything! Beth is amazing! Would recommend this place to anyone!
- It is just an amazing place! This is my 3 year going and I plan on returning next year.
- Lovely property with comfortable room. Staff and owner welcoming and helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- Incredibly welcoming. Beth met us at our car and helped carry our luggage in. The exterior looked just like the country retreat we were looking for. The interior was open, fresh, clean, bright, modern and so comfortable. We had coffee on the front porch both mornings and a deliciously homemade breakfast inside the dining room. Beth definitely paid attention to every detail. We will be returning someday when I need to unwind again.
- Very comfortable and cozy. Great place with an owner that is caring and sweet.
House on Chase Creek
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, House on Chase Creek offers accommodations in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauk is 21 miles from House on Chase Creek, and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
- Our host, Bill, was amazing! He knew the best places to go, was very sweet, and wanted us to have a great time on our stay. The house is wonderful. We are grateful we stayed at House on Chase Creek.
- Beautiful place to stay and also have a rest. The rooms were very cozy and the outdoor porch and swing by the creek were gorgeous and very relaxing.
- When we got there Bill, the owner was not at home. He just told us over the phone that since the King room is free and we can go ahead and settle in there. We’ve just been upgraded!! The room was amazing, big and comfortable. Bill and Sophie, his dog, were both very friendly. When we were about to leave, I asked him if the room had been paid for (I didn’t remember if I already paid through booking or was supposed to pay at the property.) He casully replied that I didn’t and he was so cool about it. I asked him if he wasn’t worried that people would leave without payment and he explained that he trusts his guests and they had never failed him. Cool guy and what an attitude!
- Very quaint and secluded but walking distance to all the little shops and eateries in the area. Centrally located on the island.
- Very nice location, and good fresh air, Hotel has almost everything we need, coffee,tea , milk, drinking water, good breakfast … It was lovely.
The Stirling House B&B Greenport
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Stirling House B&B Greenport offers accommodations in Greenport.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Mystic is 27 miles from Stirling B&B Greenport, and Montauk is 21 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious. Gourmet style. Fresh fruit parfaits, French croussants french toast! Eggs souflee, homemade homefries. Clay, the host, is a chef. He was wonderful.
- Breakfast was very good! Location was great, walking distance to everything we wanted to see and close vicinity to the vineyards. We had a great stay here!
- Beautiful, clean and spacious room with a wonderful view and absolutely delicious homemade breakfast. Perfect weekend getaway! Will be returning!
- Breakfast was delicious. Bed was very comfortable
- Clay was an excellent host all around. It was a pleasurable experience for us. Will definitely return someday.
A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast
Relax on the large wrap-around front porch of this bed and breakfast in Long Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast are available. Cedar Beach is 1 miles away.Each uniquely styled room at A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast features a fireplace and private bathroom. Decorated with antique accents, these rooms include a sitting area.Complimentary bikes, beach passes, and beach chairs are available at A Walk in the Woods B&B. There is also a billiards room, a library, and a living room with fireplace.This estate is right on the 14 miles Bayview bike loop. Pindar Vineyards is 5 miles away.
- The place was beautiful. A little oasis set Away from the every day hustle and bustle . The owner Flo was warm, Knowledgeable with things to do in the area. She was willing to help you in whatever way was needed. I would highly recommend this properly.
- Loved being so close to nature — the miniature horses, wild turkeys, deer families grazing outside on the lawn…The place is decorated with a Great Gatsby theme so be prepared to enter a nostalgic time warp…=)
- The place was beautiful. Calm relaxing quiet. Flo and daughter Jeannine were lovely. Gave us a suggestion for dinner—on the mark!!! Will definitely be making a return!!!
- The house was beautiful and the location was great. We saw deer and turkeys from our window, it was wonderful. Our room was nice and spacious and I liked how big the bathroom was.
- Awesome house and grounds. Hostess friendly but not intrusive. Other guests were very friendly
West Neck Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. West Neck Guesthouse is located in Shelter Island Heights, 28 miles from Mystic and 21 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. East Hampton is 12 miles from West Neck Guesthouse, and Riverhead is 19 miles away.
- When we arrived for the continental breakfast….it wasnt filled and it seemed like they were done, so we went out for breakfast.
- The room was clean and comfortable-we didn’t spend much time in the room as we were bike riding or at the beach.
- Bathrooms were very nice. Rooms well furnished. AC was strong. Great ice cream store literally next door. Pastries & fruit at breakfast were excellent but wished they had some hot foods.
- Location. Shelter Island has many interesting homes to see, and beautiful coastline.
- The place itself looked beautiful on the outside. The chess board was a cute touch, but the experience was unbelievably disappointing.
Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast
The Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast offers luxury accommodations in an historic home in Southold, New York. Southold is centrally located on the North Fork of Long Island, an area known for it’s coastal beauty and wineries.Wickham-Prince offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms that includes toiletries, bathrobes and a hairdryer. Each room also includes a flat screen TV, cable and free WiFi.The first floor of the house has a common room for breakfast and relaxing. Guests have access to a shared patio and garden. The house has central air conditioning.The center of Southold is less than a block away. Beaches and vineyards are within 5 minutes.
- Friendly owners who made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. Very comfy bed and lovely rooms – very clean and well looked after. Best breakfast ever! Beautiful little house – just what you need in a B&B on Long Island. Close to some great vineyards and beaches.
- The owners are extra wonderful & they went over the top to accommodate our food allergies.
- The scones were delicious! Definitely enjoyed our stay- the bed was super comfortable, black out shades, shower was hot and pressure great, robes comfortable. Everything was great.
- The owners were lovely, accommodating and really welcoming. Breakfast each day was excellent, homemade and super delcious. The room was well appointed and really cozy. Very romantic and peaceful. Will definitely be back again!
- The innkeepers were delightful… everything clean and perfect. Breakfast was fabulous!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In East Marion New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in East Marion New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in East Marion New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in East Marion New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!