10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In East Chatham New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
East Chatham New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in East Chatham New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Chatham New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in East Chatham New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in East Chatham New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In East Chatham New York State:
Inn at Silver Maple Farm
Located in East Chatham, 22 miles from Albany, Inn at Silver Maple Farm features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Adams is 23 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm, and Lenox is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 29 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm.
- Inn was beautifully decorated with every detail making it a enjoyable and comfortable place to be. Jodie was very helpful with information about the area as well as the Inn.
- Beautiful Inn. Great, quiet location. Friendly innkeeper.
- Very nice breakfast, and the bedroom was really pretty, and the big sitting room and the property was very nice.
- Loved this hidden gem in the mountains of East Chatham .The innkeeper/owner Jodie is excellent hostess and the inn is impeccable source of comforting & homey surroundings throughout.
- The innkeeper, Jodie, was the best. Welcoming and full of information about the area. Rooms spotless and cleverly decorated. Loved the place!
Haddock Hill House
Haddock Hill House is located in Old Chatham, just 18 miles from Albany. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Adams is 26 miles from Haddock Hill House, and Lenox is 15 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 25 miles away.
- If there is a rating of 11 in booking.com this property should get it. The only thing that would have made the experience nicer is if we stayed longer.
- The room was private and lovely and very comfortable. The property beautiful. There were 2 wonderful, very friendly dogs who really enjoy being there too! Amy was wonderful a great host and her artistry surrounds this special place. Old Chatham NY is a very accessible location to Lenox and surrounding towns. It was a pleasure to stay there.
- The bathroom was beautiful, the bed very comfortable, the host very nice, the plants, landscaping and patio were outstanding. Quiet, peaceful, woodsy with lots of deer.
- Privacy, design, privacy, cleanliness and the ultimate attention to a guest’s needs.
- We arrived tired at 1:30 PM instead of 5pm and the owner managed to accomodate us in an hour, in which we ate at the local tavern. The bed was very comfortable and the interior well decorated in what seemed to be a former double car garage space.
Shaker Mill Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Shaker Mill Inn offers accommodations in West Stockbridge, just 29 miles from Albany.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Adams is 24 miles from Shaker Mill Inn, and Lenox is 5 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The room(Clark) was very nice. Nice porch.Quiet. Location was convenient to all town shops and restaurants.
- The room was very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Bottle of wine and quiche on arrival
- Excellent place, from the grounds to the room to the staff. They thought of everything and we will be back!
- The room was large, beautiful and very comfortable. The garden is wonderful. It is close to the Turn Park that I liked a lot.
- Great private rooms with patios and a complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival. Very accommodating for late check in. Seemingly thought of everything from food in the room, to hairspray in the bathroom, to umbrellas at the door.
The Rookwood Inn
A 5 minute walk from Lenox Village, this Victorian-style bed and breakfast boasts uniquely decorated guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. Tanglewood Musical Center is 2 miles away.Styled with antique furnishings and classic colors, the rooms at The Rookwood Inn feature quilted bedding. Select rooms have a TV or a fireplace and garden views.Guests can take advantage of the concierge services offered at The Rookwood. In the winter, relax by the fireplace in the common living area.A daily breakfast buffet, including a hot entree, breads, and fresh fruit, is served in the dining room.Bousquet Ski Area is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast. Shakespeare & Company Theatre is a 5 minute drive away.
- Wonderful hospitality and incredible homemade gourmet breakfasts, even had cookies and tea time
- Very quaint and lovely. The staff was extremely warm and helpful.
- Perfect location for attending Tanglewood music events and enjoying charming, historic Lenox! Very attentive, responsive owner and staff.
- Location was good, five minute walk from all the restaurants in town. Location was about the only good thing. Employees were friendly and helpful.
- Great location, able to walk to restaurants in town, easy drive to everything in the Berkshires. We appreciated the extra refreshments and the fridge with ice and water. Amy and her staff were very welcoming.
The Cornell Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! On four acres, this bed and breakfast features complimentary Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with cable TV and antique decor. Boston University Tanglewood Institute is 1 miles away.Individually decorated rooms feature a sitting area or fireplace. An private bathroom is also included at Lenox Cornell bed and breakfast.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fruit and pastries.Guests can relax on the terrace or enjoy the garden. A business center that offers fax and photocopying services is also provided.The Cornell is within 2 miles of shopping and dining. Bousquet Ski Area and Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum are a 10 minute drive.
- Classy room, cozy with the fireplace. Hearty homemade breakfast. Very friendly owners. Worth every penny.
- The family that runs this inn is very friendly and fun! They have a little tavern where they serve and mingle with guests. We really enjoyed that. Breakfast was Amazing and I am a foodie. Its a very historic property which means its old- but irs very comfy. Liked the fireplace in our room.
- Awesome B&B with awesome hosts, excellent food and great service.
- Beautiful historical inn, charming, friendly staff. It was all excellent.
- The Manager who checked us in was very helpful, escorting us to our room and informing us of some of the history of the Inn. Our room was delightfully decorated and the breakfasts were huge.
The Inn at Stockbridge
Set on 12 acres of land less than 2 miles from Berkshire Theatre Festival, this bed and breakfast features stylish rooms with private bathrooms. The inn showcases a on-site massage services as well as an seasonal outdoor pool.A flat-screen LCD TV and a bottle of sherry are provided in each room at The Inn at Stockbridge. Each individually styled room includes a private bathroom, and many have a sitting area with a gas fireplace.Guests at Stockbridge Inn can enjoy the full breakfast each morning as well as free wine and cheese in the common living room during the evenings. Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks are available throughout the day.A fitness room and a game room with a public computer are available for guest use.Located off of Interstate 90, the bed and breakfast is just a 10-minute drive from Tanglewood and Norman Rockwell Museum. Stockbridge Golf Course is 2.5 miles away.
Spacious, homey, accommodating
With food allergies. Willing to please.
- Fantastic breakfasts, amazing hospitality from great innkeepers with lovely personal touches
- The guys were so helpful to us. The food / breakfast was outstanding and the wine and cheese a nice touch. My wife thought the sheets were the softest ever!
- Breakfast was very good, but not as spectacular as we anticipated. Inn keepers and staff were lovely and accommodating.
- Everything was excellent. Highly recommended b&b.
- Spacious, homey, accommodating
Stockbridge Country Inn
One of our best sellers in Stockbridge! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Stockbridge Country Inn is located in Stockbridge, just 0.6 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from Stockbridge MA Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- The place is charming and decorated in every corner. The hosts are very charming and kind. The room was beautiful and the breakfast was perfect! Thank you for everything. Highly recommended
- The inn keepers were wonderful, very friendly and always helpful. The inn is traditional with lots of New England charm. The room and bathroom were spotless and cleaned every day with lovely towels, bathrobes and all the trimmings you would need (like extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair dryer etc.) The breakfast (which was included in the room rate) was absolutely fabulous. Everything was cooked to order and was delicious using fresh ingredients and wonderful flavors. The location is beautiful and very peaceful located on a lovely two-lane country road. We plan to return again next year!
- We were very pleased with The Stockbridge Inn. The room was very comfortable and charming as well as CLEAN. The entire home was CHARMING! The breakfast food was attractive as well as DELICIOUS and there was a nice variety! The staff was wonderful! The owners were very friendly and helpful in directing us to where we had wanted to go. Really close to Norman Rockwell Museum! We would recommend The Stockbridge Inn to anyone wanting to stay in the area.
- Very nice inn. Extra special breakfast with a special dietary need in mind. Helpful suggestions for dinner.
- Liked the room(maids quarters) big bed and comfy room. Breakfast was very good with friendly guests!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Conroy’s B&B is located in Stockbridge, just 2.4 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 40 miles from Conroy’s B&B.
- They served some delicious French toast and syrup for breakfast, along with granola and fruit, but truthfully it would have been nice if there had been an option for eggs, bacon, and toast or pastry. I wish there had been an outlet for a hairdryer in the bathroom. In addition, we had to share a bathroom, which was ok because we shared it with our two sons, but it’s always nice to have a private bathroom. Some rooms do, though, and I think you just have to pay extra for same. The proprietors were super nice and flexible, since we checked in a little early due to going to a funeral at normal check-out time. The house is beautiful and very tastefully decorated. All in all, we had a great visit.
- Very nice location. Joanne the owner was very accomadating and the breakfast was very good
- The owners and staff were very nice. The food and rest of the b and b was like the Motel 8 of the b and b world.
- Great location, clean, beautiful property and the host and guest were really wonderful.
- The mini-chalet was one of the most charming and comfortable accommodations I have ever experienced.
This Lenox, Massachusetts bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast and free Wi-Fi access in every individually-styled room. Tanglewood Musical Center is just 2 miles away.Each room at the Whistler’s Inn has antique finishes and unique decorations. They all have a private bathroom and most rooms feature a view of the forest or gardens.The Lenox Whistler’s Inn has a parlor room with a piano and offers a library with a large selection of books.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast, including eggs, baked goods, and fruit in the dining room. Tea and cookies are served in the afternoon.Shakespeare & Company Theater is a 5-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Kennedy Park, just a 5-minute walk away, offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking and biking.
- Warm, cozy, beautiful. Owners are lovely. Loved every minute. Fabulous place.
- Location is very good for walking around Lenox. Owners are very friendly.
- Lovely antique furnishings and beautiful gardens, endless books, delicious breakfast. Wonderful knowledgeable hosts, brilliant conversationalists! Elegant comfort at its best!
- room was spacious and very comfortable if a bit dated
- Bed was comfortable.Staff helpful when asked. Interesting public rooms. Good location.
Federal House Inn
Located in Lee, 25 miles from Adams, Federal House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Federal House Inn.
- We loved everything about this place. The food was absolutely delicious, the rooms were beautiful and the owners (Marcia) and her husband were awesome and super welcoming and nice!!!
- Very sweet building, lovely deco, very tasteful, fantastic hosts, great breakfast
- Marica and Ken made every detail feel just right! The room was spacious, and well appointed. Breakfast was exceptional each morning!
- Scrumptious breakfast and decor. Our gracious hosts take care in every detail and make the inn feel like a private getaway in the hills.
- The breakfast is wonderful and the afternoon happy hour is a special treat.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In East Chatham New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in East Chatham New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in East Chatham New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!