10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Duncan Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Duncan Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Duncan Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Duncan Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Duncan Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Duncan Vancouver Island:
Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Maple Bay neighborhood in Duncan, 29 miles from Victoria, Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 28 miles from Hummers Haven B&B, and Sidney is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 14 miles from Hummers Haven Bed and Breakfast.
The food was amazing
The bed was so comfy it’s giving our own bed a run for it’s money.
Very accommodating couple, and SO friendly!
Definitely can’t wait to come back!
We’re even thinking about retiring to the same area now!
- It was immaculate, quiet and in a great location. The couple were lovely. The bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
- The owners are very nice and pleasant. The breakfasts were excellent. Each day was a little different (we stayed for 3 days). The wifi worked well and the bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
- Cleanliness was outstanding. Near to beach and a local bar. Very nice owners.
- Ground level accommodation, full delicious breakfast, friendly hosts
- The food was amazing
McLay Heritage Guest House
One of our best sellers in Duncan! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, McLay Heritage Guest House is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, just 28 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nanaimo is 30 miles from McLay Heritage Guest House, and Sidney is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from McLay Heritage Guest House.
- Hosts were lovely people, always there when you needed them but not intrusive. We enjoyed sitting in front of the fire downstairs in the evening. The breakfast was delicious.
- Great home, wonderful people, probably the best bed and breakfast we have stayed at in BC.
- The owners are very accommodating and very friendly. We had some nice talks. We loved the heritage house, beautiful place. The breakfast was amazing every morning! Coffee and tea whenever you wanted and little snacks. Thanks for the great time we had 🙂
- The breakfast was incredible and the rooms were very comfortable
- Spotlessly clean, extremely comfy bed and room. Huge bathroom. Hosts made us feel very welcome in their historic home and provide a wealth of information about the area. Yummy breakfast to boot! Wish we could have spent more time here.
Valley View Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Valley View Bed and Breakfast is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 29 miles from Valley View B&B, and Nanaimo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- the hostess gave us a lot of useful information. made our stay feel very homy.
- We were especially amazed at the amount of toiletries, etc. the hosts provided. Everything we needed was at hand. Great conversation at breakfast while enjoying the terrific breakfast Jan prepared. Also, recommendations on what to see and do were spot on.
- Beautiful property, super comfortable, excellent breakfast, friendly host!
- Hostess very welcoming, nice view and ok location. Fully stocked spacious bathroom and well stocked tea, coffee and cold drink selection. Use of small fridge. Small menu to choose from for breakfast.
- We loved our stay at the bed and breakfast. We hope to stay there next year when we are in town again. Everything was excellent.
Holmesdale House Bed and Breakfast
This inn is located in a historical 1881 house and features rooms with private bathrooms and organic bath products. The bed &breakfast is within a 5-minute drive of downtown Duncan.Guestrooms are equipped with DVD players and seating areas at the Holmesdale House Bed and Breakfast. The rooms include Victorian décor.Guests are provide with a daily breakfast, which can be made on request to accommodate certain dietary restrictions and offers mostly organic foods.Holmesdale House is 4 miles from the Duncan Meadows Golf Course. Guests can bike or hike on the Trans Canada Trail, just a 10-minute drive away.
- Comfy bed, locked room, independent in & out access to front door for guests
- The hostess was most friendly and helpfull. The house was decorated beautifully in tastfull victorian style, with all modern facilities.
- The location was close to downtown and the highway. Also liked the A/C.
- Squeaky clean, comfortable. Hostess very friendly but not intrusive. Room private and well equipped. Air conditioned. Good fresh breakfast. Lovely updated vintage building. Short drive to downtown.
- The breakfasts were very tasty and unique. Staying in a history house was interesting.
Hi-Point Guest Ranch
Featuring free WiFi, Hi-Point Guest Ranch offers accommodations in Duncan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Victoria is 27 miles from Hi-Point Guest Ranch, and Nanaimo is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, LidysB&Bsuite is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, just 29 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 29 miles from LidysB&Bsuite, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great accommodation,wonderful owner, very clean and modern.
- very nicely decorated, very clean and spacious. Easy to find. The home owner was lovely and very accommadating and always responded promptly to my emails.
- It was all very comfortable. We didn’t get to stay in room too much as were busy but when we did it was relaxing. Great breakfast snacks and coffee
- Great for what we needed during our visit. Full kitchen with modern appliances incl. coffee machine, a cozy living room and private bedroom with garden view. Outside seating area. Basic supplies provided + yummy breakfast snacks (fresh health muffins:) and fruit.
- Wonderful place! Fully stocked kitchen for cooking our own meals. Lovely breakfast snacks provided as well as coffee and tea. Great location close to everything in Duncan by car. Also quite close to Crofton ferry terminal.
Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast
Located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver Island, 29 miles from Victoria, Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nanaimo is 28 miles from Quamichan Lakehouse B and B, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Quamichan Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast.
- Grace was the perfect hostess. Quiet and peaceful. Enjoyed a beautiful sunset on our last night on vancouver island.
- Great coffee and a lovely breakfast of fluffy eggs with vegetables and super sausages. 2 kinds of bread, fruit and yogurt
- A beautiful bed and breakfast on the lake. Grace was an excellent and accommodating host and she made a fantastic breakfast. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Lovely setting on a lake. Convenient to Duncan. Charming, interesting hostess who really cared about guest happiness. Absolutely fabulous breakfast – best we’ve had in years. Spacious room with views and separate entrance.
- The room is very spacious and comfortable and has a nice view over the lawns to the lake. We certainly felt very relaxed and welcome. Grace is very pleasant, as is the whole family.
Crofton by the Sea Bed & Breakfast
Crofton by the Sea Bed & Breakfast is located in Crofton, 31 miles from Richmond and 25 miles from Nanaimo.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Sidney is 19 miles from Crofton by the Sea B&B, and Delta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and courteous. Provided great information about the town.
- The place was nice. The lady was really nice. Great location. Close to restaurants and waterfront.
Thankfully given personal attention and use of a great backyard, more loved than perfect, private and relaxing, traces of an orchard
Nearby was a restaurant without a name , enjoyed by people who ‘knew’ a greasy spoon and the hash browns got extra time and crisped. The Thrift Store had hidden treasures and very clean. Walks in Crofton…by- the- sea was gentle and very comfortable, a great resting place before heading off to the Chemanous Theatre….which was fantastic !
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
The room was big, clean, and well stocked with amenities: the en-suite bathroom had proper bottles of shampoo, soap etc not the tiny hotel ones you usually get; lots of choice of coffee, teas etc.
The back garden was beautiful and peaceful to sit in.
The breakfast room upstairs had a lovely sea view and the breakfast cooked by Eve was delicious.
The area was very peaceful and quiet.
- We were very pleased with this B&B. We could sit in the nice backyard and relax. It is a very nice area and we walked by the water and a very good pub was in walking distance. The owners were friendly and helpful.
Seasons Above the Bay Guest Suites and B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Seasons Above the Bay Guest Suites and B&B is located in Cowichan Bay in the region of Vancouver Island. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 25 miles from Seasons Above Bay B&B, and Sidney is 12 miles away. Victoria Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The garden is exquisite, the breakfast is divine… best of all are the hosts who are kind, open, available, accommodating, and know what is happening throughout the area. We could have stayed and chatted all day long!
- Yes, breakfasts were delicious and the presentation was amazing! Having our breakfast served in their beautiful and colorful garden was just like heaven!
Lovely couple who make you feel really welcome. Nothing is too much trouble.
We had the Paris room which had a lovely big bed and was spotlessly clean.
Breakfast filled you up for the day and if you have diretery and allergy requests tell Bev before you go and she will sort them for you.
Thankyou Bev for sorting mine.
Thankyou Bev and Jim for a lovely stay. Not forgetting Emma.
Janet & Colin
- The breakfasts were fantastic and the gardens are remarkable.
- The breakfast meals were gourmet. The apartments was like a show home with attention to every detail.
Ruthie’s Roost B&B
Nestled in the forest in Mill Bay, British Columbia, this bed and breakfast is 19 kilometres from City of Totems. Comfortably furnished, each room includes free WiFi.Boasting lush forest views, all rooms at Ruthie’s Roost B&B include an elegant wrought iron or wood bed. Guests can relax in the provided seating area. 3 shared bathrooms are provided for guests’ convenience..Guests can relax in the spacious lounge complete with a wood stove and large floor-to-ceiling windows. A wrap-around deck offers a place to enjoy the great outdoors.The Chemainus Theatre is 36 kilometres from Ruthie’s Roost B&B. Duncan Totem Pole and the Train Museum are 17 minutes’ drive away.
- Ruth is a charming hostess. Breakfast was prepared on a wood burning stove. Forest surrounds the B&B and her property is a jewel. It was a bit hard to find the sign for her B&B but that’s because of sign regulations.
- Wonderful, secluded site. Accommodation spacious. Ruthie’s great!
- The host (Ruthie) was very friendly and welcoming, and the breakfast was excellent.
Ruthie is the heart of this bnb. She loves her guests, cooking for them and suggesting places of interest to visit in the area.
The home is comfortable and even though bathrooms were shared it was no problem at all. The place is spotless and beds cozy. Breakfast was wonderful, plentiful and cooked on her wood stove. We enjoyed lingering over coffee to visit at her large kitchen table. Unique wonderful experience.
Best part — Ruthie herself; amazing lady!
Also excellent breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Duncan Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Duncan Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Duncan Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Duncan Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!