10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Dohan Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg:
B&B Le Courtil
B&B Le Courtil offers accommodations in Dohan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bouillon is 3.3 miles from B&B Le Courtil, and Arlon is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 55 miles from B&B Le Courtil.
- We arrived late but it was no problem. The B&B is located in a lovely old village and the couple hosting it is very nice. Breakfast was perfect and we felt welcome all the time.
- Pretty and spacious room, very nice landlady, great breakfast 🙂
- Thanks Chris for the warm welcome late at night and the very tasty breakfast with the special power menu for our bicycle trip.
- Chris & her husband were very friendly and helpful. They were able to tell us more about the region and make some suggestions on where to visit in the future. We loved meeting their dogs also!
- Really nice room with really nice people! Breakfast was great! Would definitely recommend this place!
B&B Le ‘Ti ‘Bou de Refuge
One of our top picks in Sensenruth – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, B&B Le ‘Ti ‘Bou de Refuge is located in Sensenruth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bouillon is 2.2 miles from B&B Le ‘Ti ‘Bou de Refuge, and Dinant is 31 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel, it was a fun stay, cabana fully equipped, we made diner inside, everything was very clean, very nice for couples with young children, the owner was very nice and gave us a ton of information.
- The accommodation was fantastic, a lovely little character house within a beautiful setting, and the owner was very helpful with all our queries. The children loved the gardens and the 2 extremely friendly dogs and enjoyed sitting on the terrace tickling the dogs tummies. I am dog phobic but was completely comfortable with these 2 dogs. The option of having fresh bread and pastries delivered in the morning was great because it meant that we could make a packed lunch for our busy day in Bouillon to eat beside the river. I would definitely recommend this wonderful accommodation to any groups but particularly if you have children.
The location is very good. Only 1km from the main road and still in a very quiet place, not in the center of the city.
The owners were nice and the kitchen was well orgenized to cook our own mills. Maybe this is the reason that we met the owner only at check in and out.
Owners super helpful and forthcoming. Perfect location and pet-friendly accommodation.
What more do you want?
We had a great stay in one of the Caravan rooms. Our host was exceptionally friendly and helpful. It is an amazing property and both our children (ages 9 and 6) also really enjoyed themselves.
The city of Bouillon is very close to the location and has both the castle and very nice restaurants to visit.
Would recommend this property wholeheartedly to everyone 🙂
One of our top picks in Bouillon.Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Golden Lion offers accommodations in Bouillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Rochefort is 26 miles from Golden Lion, and Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Location is good and since we have a car it was great that there’s public parking opposite the hotel. Little gesture like a bottle of wine and box of chocolate was great and I really appreciated
- Friendly staff, clean place, nice atmosphere. I stayed for one night while in a road trip and it was a good place to rest.
- Unique place to stay, quirky, rustic, but cosy, comfortable bed, good shower, pretty little town. Hosts very welcoming.
It’s a very small house on a corner which is very charming. Once inside it’s all wood and warmth. Very cosy. The man is very friendly, the lady may show a bit more interest. Once upstairs, this hotel has only 2 rooms, we found ourselves on the second floor and were greeted by a cute little room with separate bathroom. Decor is handmade art. All is very clean and in the winter there is more than sufficient heating. We had free water in the fridge and a bottle of wine as a present. Coffee and tea also free. People complain about the mattress but for us this was no issue.
We heard no snoring in the night but only squeaking floorboards when someone went up or walked around. This was very temporary and didn’t bother us. There is sufficient warm water, towels soap and shampoo are provided. The bedding is cotton now. Good pillows. I got many pictures of the room but uploading is a pain booking.com
That was a lovely b&b. A couple run the place and they are really cool. A three legged cat is the director of the place and I just lovely how much personality this little building have. The bathroom was spacious, the window views was great and I really enjoyed this town!
There is a nice tea room at the corner of the street towards the river that I really recommend.
Les 3 Mousquetaires
Located in Rochehaut, 4.3 miles from Bouillon, Les 3 Mousquetaires features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Dinant is 29 miles from Les 3 Mousquetaires, and Rochefort is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 49 miles from Les 3 Mousquetaires.
Large breakfast, lovely room and good, HIGH bed, important when disabled.( Suggest this be noted for all properties for this reason.)
IMPORTANT INFO This B & B does not do meals, local hotels will not serve non-residents. Go to Point De Vue in village, good value excellent food.
- The place is absolutely perfect! Beautiful setting, just a few steps from hiking trails, very clean, delicious breakfast and a nice garden around.
- Everything 🙂 Beautiful place, very nice owners, delicious breakfast.
- 3 families stayed here in 3 rooms for 3 days. We had the whole place to ourselves and we thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of the hosts. The rooms were big and cosy, with perhaps a little more expected of one triple room that we occupied as a double. ( But no serious complaints whatsoever) The breakfast was nice, though we could have done with eggs on all days. But our hosts did go out of the way to provide us with eggs made perfectly as we wanted on one of the days though it was out of the regular menu. The concern showed by our hosts when we had a problem with our car really touched us. And we also enjoyed the wine and cheese we were treated to, on the house, while we were waiting for the taxi. Rate this place top class for a bed and breakfast facility in the picturesque town of Rochehaut in Belgium, very close to the town centre.
We had a room with a gorgeous view.
The furniture and decoration are a bit old fashioned, as well as the bathroom. But it’s comfy and we didn’t miss a single thing.
The breakfast was OK but not huge; we actually ate everything.
- Large breakfast, lovely room and good, HIGH bed, important when disabled.( Suggest this be noted for all properties for this reason.)
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, L’orchidée is located in Rochehaut in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 3.9 miles from Bouillon. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Dinant is 30 miles from L’orchidée, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Super clean, everything in excellent condition
- The room was very nice and clean and the owners very kind and helpful. Breakfast was excellent!!!
- Spacious and comfortable bedroom – excellent breakfast – helpful and friendly owner
Very clean. Nice beds. Awesome location. Good breakfast.
Definitely going back.
- bon acceuil les proprietaires etaient sympatiques belle situation tres beau point de vue
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, A L’inattendue is located in Bertrix. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 27 miles from A L’inattendue, and Bouillon is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 55 miles from the property.
We spent the weekend in Bouillon but booked this charming B&B about 20 minutes away because the reviews were so good. And it did not disappoint.
The host was super friendly and went out of her way to make us feel at home. The room was spotless, looked brand new and was very comfortable. Nice TV wit a lot of channels, great warm shower in a spacious bathroom, but the bed was the best part: super comfortable! We had a great nights sleep, also because the area is very quiet.
Breakfast was a treat: fresh breads and croissants, home made jams, fruit salad, freshly squeezed juices, organic tea and local cheeses and ham.
And all of this for a very good price, what more could you want? Highly recommended!
- The bed was extra comfortable, the shower was spectacular and the breakfast was superb. Delicious croissants, the best baguettes, home made jams, chocolate spread, local organic honey, local cheese and jamon, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs one morning and warm apple compote the next. One of the best bed and breakfasts we have stayed in. It has a lovely sitting room for guests to use with a coffee machine and fridge. Our hostess Christiane was superb, very helpful with a dinner reservation and very discreet but there when we needed her. Bertrix is a lovely village with plenty of places to eat and not far from Bouillon another lovely village in the area. L’inattendue has off street parking for guests and is in a quiet area of Bertix. We highly recommend this to all.
Very clean and friendly B&B.
The breakfast is good with high quality local produce and home made jam etc.
I just spent one night, so maybe it’s too short to enjoy this B&B to its full.
- Everything was great! We wish we could have stayed longer!
- Beautifully decorated and a lovely owner who was kind and helpful.
- We spent the weekend in Bouillon but booked this charming B&B about 20 minutes away because the reviews were so good. And it did not disappoint.
B&B La Haute Voie
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, B&B La Haute Voie is located in Bièvre in the region of Namur Province, just 7 miles from Bouillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Dinant is 26 miles from B&B La Haute Voie, and Rochefort is 21 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome, excellent service, wonderful selection of beer. De luxe breakfast.
De uitbaters van deze B&B ontvingen ons zeer hartelijk en we kregen onmiddellijk een Cuvée d’Oizy aangeboden (lekker biertje!). De kamers & badkamer waren zeer verzorgd en zondagochtend stond een zeer uitgebreid ontbijt op ons te wachten met heerlijk verse pistolets, croissants, brood en een ruime keuze aan beleg met o.a. verschillende streekproducten.
Deze B&B is een absolute aanrader. We zullen hier met veel plezier in de toekomst terugkomen.
- De eigenaars zijn supervriendelijk en hebben ons zeer hartelijk ontvangen. Alles was uitermate verzorgd en we werden goed in de watten gelegd! Het ontbijt was fantastisch lekker met de streekproducten. De B&B ligt in een heel mooie wandelomgeving en heeft een heerlijk terras met een zeer uitgebreide bierkaart 😃
- het ontbijt was heel goed en met verse produkten,de uitbaters spraken perfect Nederlands en heel simpel en gemeend symphatiek,de locatie is zeer centraal gelegen en heel rustig
- Een uitstekend ontbijt. Mooie kamer. Uitstekende ligging. Veel informatie over de streek. Kortom een fantastische b&b.
B&B La Calèche de Chasse
B&B La Calèche de Chasse is located in Lacuisine, just 12 miles from Bouillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Arlon is 22 miles from B&B La Calèche de Chasse, and Rochefort is 30 miles from the property.
- Everything. Best place i stayed in Belgium. Owners very proud of their amazing place and rightly so. How all b&b should be.
- Very comfortable room and perfect hosts who kindly offered a delicious dinner on Saturday evening.
- Everything! – we had a truly fantastic experience in every respect. Great location, fabulous accommodation and the most friendly service, we couldn’t have wished for more.
- Great welcoming by the hosts! We good a double room with a bedroom, bathroom and a living room – much more than we were expecting. The room was well equiped, nice and confortable bed and super spacious. The breakfast was great with many options. The property is located about 10min with the car to Florenville and a bit more to the Orval abbey. We recommend a stay there!
- Very friendly staff – made us breakfast early at 7.15! Commiserated with us over Brexit…
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La cornue is located in Bertrix in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Bouillon is 6 miles from La cornue, and Arlon is 28 miles away.
- Heel erg sfeervol. Heerlijk ontbeten en super aanraders gehad voor restaurantjes in de buurt. Uitstekende wandelroutes in de buurt.
- Comfortabele kamers. Heerlijk ontbijt. Lieve uitbaters die graag vertellen wat er in de omgeving te doen is. Een huiskamer wasr je fijn kunt zitten. Bier, sap en thee voor een kleine bijdrage.
- La confiture de rhubarbe, l accueil, très familiale et de très bons conseils
La qualité de l’accueil d’Annie et Michel. Le petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits maison et régionaux.
Très belle région à découvrir.
- Endroit calme à proximité de la Semois avec son barrage en pierre et son moulin.De belles promenades à faire le long du cours d’eau et dans les bois. L’accueil se fait dans la simplicité.
B&B Theo Lognard
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, B&B Theo Lognard offers accommodations in Laforêt. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. Bouillon is 8 miles from B&B Theo Lognard, and Dinant is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 47 miles from B&B Theo Lognard.
has a nice days, with nice dogs!!!
we arrived at night ( late ) and was ok!!
- Lovely location in a beautiful river valley. Lots of hiking opportunities. Good breakfast and a friendly host.
- A place full of character and charm .set in a great location .
- la propreté des lieux, la situation géographique, un petit-déjeuné copieux et varié. En fait le bâtiment typique pour la région était vraiment super
- De kamer was ruim, er hoorde geen ontbijt bij. Dat moest apart betaald worden. Toch raar een b zonder breakfast
- has a nice days, with nice dogs!!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!