10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dock Square Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Dock Square Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dock Square Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dock Square Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dock Square Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dock Square Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dock Square Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dock Square Massachusetts:
Encore Bed and Breakfast
Located in the South End neighborhood in Boston, 1.1 miles from Boston Common, Encore Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
South End is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, city trips and culture.
- The apartments was perfect, so quaint and warm with a little balcony and big sliding doors. We woke up the first night and it had been completely covered in snowed overnight, it was beautiful. The host is very welcoming and interesting and can suggest a great bakery and a great place to get loose leaf tea! The area is great, residential yet near enough to the centre. A must see which is only an hour easy walking from the apartments is the U.S.S. Constitution anchored in the bay, it’s a free tour but make sure to have ID! Also great is Cambridge area and of course go walk on the grounds of Harvard University! You can find the Statue of John Harvard and get your photo op holding on his shoe. I’d most definitely book a stay here when I come back to Boston some day. Thanks Dave
- Superb location in upscale Boston neighborhood within walking/bus distance from several major campuses. Very functional and well-appointed room. FABULOUS breakfast with out-of-this-word pastries!
Great location for me – could walk almost everywhere and in a very attractive neighbourbood.
Very comfortable room, good bed and lovely shower.
Breakfast availability was a little too late for me – from 8am (or 8.30am at weekend) – but coffee was an option.
- It’s a brownstone residential area with a great pizza parlor 50 yards away. A walk to major shopping mall is 10 minutes. The same time needed for subway and Amtrak. The area is comfortable to get to and safe.
It was a genuine pleasure to stay at Encore B&B Boston!
I enjoyed hospitality, my room interior, Halloween celebrations, hand-crafted breakfasts, and the feeling like home.
I couldn’t imagined my days in Boston be better. And this is mainly due to David’s and Reinhold’s kind attention.
The Gryphon House
Located in the Fenway Kenmore neighborhood in Boston, 1.4 miles from Boston Common, The Gryphon House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Moroccan Luxury Suites
Moroccan Luxury Suites is located in the Charlestown neighborhood in Boston, just 1.6 miles from Boston Common.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from Moroccan Luxury Suites.
- Elizabeth was absolutely amazing and was always available and a sweetheart. The room was stunning with it’s Moroccan tapestries and beautiful décor. Everything worked perfectly and we loved the shower. Everything was also extremely clean. The kitchenette was stocked with breakfast for the next morning (coffee, tea, cakes, cereal, milk and OJ, just about anything else we could imagine). We went for our honeymoon and just because she is awesome, Elizabeth also gave us a bottle of Prosecco, chocolate covered strawberries, and a bed full of rose petals. Really the whole experience was above and beyond anything we could have imagined and we thank her for making the weekend extra special.
- The accommodations were beautiful ,comfortable and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and will want to stay there again when we go back to Boston for a visit.
- The room itself was an experience in Middle Eastern culture and art. There was plentiful information about the lovely art pieces and historical and cultural heritage of these pieces. The proprietors are friendly and provided a warm welcoming tour of the premises. The room itself was profoundly interesting.
- We had a marvellous 4-night stay at the Moroccan Suites. Our rooms were tastefully furnished and the balcony terrace was a bonus. All the facilities were excellent, including a well-stocked fridge and a coffee machine as well as a kettle. The neighbourhood was very convenient, 10 minutes’ walk to the T (Community College). The pubs and restaurants nearby were so good we didn’t need to return to the City to eat in the evening. Bill and Elizabeth were attentive hosts. Highly recommended!
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on.
The Bertram Inn
This Brookline hotel is located one mile from Fenway Park and one block from public transportation. The historic Inn boasts 14 unique rooms, massage services, and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Bertram Inn features fireplaces and an outdoor patio overlooking the garden. Guests can borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library or arrange an in-room massage. A snack service is also available 24-hours a day.Each guest room at the Bertram Boston Inn includes a private bathroom and deluxe bathrobes. Ironing facilities and cable TV are also provided and DVD players are available upon request.This charming hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The Freedom Trail and historic downtown Boston are also 3 miles from the Bertram Inn.
- Loved the room, it was quiet and clean. The staff was superb.
- Old charm. Location near tram stop. Friendly staff. Toiletries including. Fluffy towels. High speed Wi-Fi. Keurig on every floor and refrigerator use. Snack available at all time. Will stay here again if ever in the area
- Very nice room, breakfast, service personnel and location.
- Beautiful old home, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast and great value.
- Had a workshop at Harvard University and booked here by mistake thinking it was near the University’s Medical School. It was a worthwhile mistake. Bertram Inn is like staying at your great great grandmother’s house complete with Victorian decor and yummy goodies to eat all day long. Open bar for coffee and tea with cookies and treats really made the stay more homey, unlike most of my business hotels. Would definitely stay again as the neighborhood is great. Staff were all wonderful, extremely helpful and very friendly.
Beacon Inn 1087
Beacon Inn 1087 is located in Brookline, 2.9 miles from Boston and 1.5 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Beacon Inn 1087, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was soft and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Neat and clean accommodations.
- nice atmosphere in an old Boston mansion. More ‘at home’ than in one of the bigger hotels.
- The room was beautiful. The noise from the traffic on the street was awful. Out shower head was broken so we could not shower Not happy about that
- Liked that the public transportation was so easily accessibly. The ambiance of the place was super. Photo was taken from window of the room
- It’s hard to find a spot to park the car. The hotel doesn’t provide the parking facility.
Boston Luxury Suites
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Dorchester neighborhood in Boston, 2.9 miles from Boston Common, Boston Luxury Suites features a barbecue and playground.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Boston Luxury Suites.
Dorchester is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks and history.
- The staff was very helpful and considerate. I am very pleased by how kind they were during my stay.
- Very Neat place to stay, everything i needed was provided, staff were extremely polite and accommodating, very cool place to stay !!
- Mony the host was such a kind person. The rooms and bathroom are very clean and comfy and the house is beautiful. You can use the house kitchen which is also very nice. Totally stay there again
- The Boston Luxury Suites apartments was absolutely gorgeous. The owner was friendly, area knowledgeable and gracious! My daughter, and I had a very relaxing and wonderful experience staying there.
- The bed was comfortable and the decor was very nice. She left us some breakfast items which was nice of her.
Irving House at Harvard
Irving House at Harvard is located in the Harvard Square neighborhood in Cambridge, just 2.9 miles from Boston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 15 miles from Irving House at Harvard, and Gloucester is 28 miles away. Logan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Harvard Square is a great choice for travelers interested in history, museums and atmosphere.
- Breakfast was good and staff was very warm and caring.
- Location was great, staffs were super kind and friendly. The room was quiet and cozy. Bathroom was clean. Everything was really great.
- This bed and breakfast has amazing value for money (for the Cambridge area, which is in general very expensive). I liked best the relaxed and intimate atmosphere, you really feel at home quickly. You note that the longtime owner and manager has really put her heart and soul in this house, it is very indiviudal, with attention to detail. The breakfast was amazing, with lots of organic food choices and you could get hot drinks 24/7 at a self-service bar. The location is very convenient for Harvard university and it is located in a quite and residential street in a nice Victorian era wooden house. Really to be recommended.
- This was our 3rd time staying at Irving House. It is comfortable and everyone is friendly. The included breakfast had a variety of foods to choose from. Sustainability is a goal of the establishment, as there are multiple ways to recycle & reuse garbage, towels, etc.
- The welcoming staff and quietness of the place.It really gave off a warm vibe for the place
Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Winthrop. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Boston is 3.4 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast, and Cambridge is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.2 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast.
- The beds were all so comfy, lovely and warm atmosphere. Joan could not have been more helpful when our phone did not work. So easy for access to Airport, 20 mins away and 10 mins to the train to Boston, we went 3 times via a cheap taxi and train. Right near the ocean and Winthrop excellent, must be 7 restaurants within 10 mins walking and lots of lovely local shops. Very nice upmarket area – could not fault it, much nicer than staying in any Ramada or so at the airport.
- The decor and furniture are pretty unique. Room has decent sound insulation and street are quiet. It has a heated swimming pool even I didn’t use it this time. It has a view of the airport runway.
We stayed two nights, so we could visit Boston during the day. I loved that this B&B is just outside of Boston, easy to get into main tourist attractions by subway, and yet reasonably priced.
We booked the room with the private bathroom, so it’s very nice. Our room has plenty of room to spread out all our luggage, plus crib for baby.
I loved the decor of the place, very oriental. Husband, on the other hand, didn’t quite like it. Well you can’t please everyone.
We especially loved the swimming pool. It’s quite large, with a shallow part, and loads of deep areas which we didn’t try, since we were just there enjoying the pool with our baby (they even provide swimming diaper for the baby!) Lots of floating devices, playthings for baby.
The Chinese restaurant close by (Hong Kong Dragon) is lovely.
- bathroom was nicely decorated, however it was a shared bathroom
Lovely friendly hostess
Great continental breakfast
Mary Prentiss Inn
Within minutes of Harvard Square and other popular Cambridge, Massachusetts sites, this historic inn elegantly combines old-world charm with modern amenities and has a free daily cooked-to-order breakfast.The Mary Prentiss Inn provides convenient access to the area’s most popular attractions, including downtown Boston with the nearby Red Line ‘T’ subway station. Harvard University along with a variety of historic sites, charming shops and local restaurants are also nearby.While staying at the completely non-smoking Prentiss Inn, guests can enjoy free wireless internet access along with free afternoon coffee and snacks. The inn also features a lobby fireplace along with a large outdoor terrace.The Hynes Convention Center is 4 miles away.
Porter Square is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, restaurants and food.
- My room was cheerful. It was a pleasure to return at the end of the day! I rented the room in January and I felt warm and cozy!
- The staffs there are very warm hearted. They are very considerate for my kids. Love them. Great location. Cozy.
- great, nicely decorated room. very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Interesting old building, nice room with quirky furniture. Good location just off Mass Ave. the home made granola was amazing. Staff were very friendly
- We love the atmosphere Christmas time and the staff. Breakfasts were especially good.
Taylor House Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood in Boston, 3.9 miles from Boston Common, Taylor House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Taylor House B&B.
Jamaica Plain is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, culture and atmosphere.
- Comfortable bed. Good sized room. Location was close to public transport to access central Boston. There is a reasonable selection of restaurants, bars and other stores nearby.
- The breakfasts were excellent, different items every day. The room was spacious, ours needed a little bit of work doing. Slightly out of Boston but public transport was good and the choice of local restaurants was very fine.
- Lovely old house. Nice, helpful hosts. Great ‘ethnic’ restaurants nearby. Convenient parking.
- Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. The fresh fruit was particularly tasty and the cooked breakfast was excellent!
- Bed was ok room a bit old , shower in bath not the best
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dock Square Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dock Square Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dock Square Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dock Square Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!