10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dinant Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Dinant Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dinant Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dinant Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dinant Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dinant Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dinant Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dinant Namur Province:
Côté Sax bed and breakfast
Côté Sax bed and breakfast is located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy and 14 miles from Namur.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Charleroi is 23 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast.
The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
The room had a great view over the Meuse and it was very handy for visiting Dinant.
The owners were great – pleasant, helpful and efficient.
- Great views over the river and located close to everything. Hosts were very accommodating.
- Room was great – very modern, comfortable and beautifully designed. Breakfast good but would have liked some croissants given we were in Belgium!
- Stephen the host and owner was very helpful , based above a little cafe little hard to find but room was very nice we had a great stay
- Beautiful view, modern rooms with high ceilings. Very friendly owners. Amazing breakfast that has everything you would want!
- The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
L’Inattendu “sur la croisette” Dinant centre
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’Inattendu “sur la croisette” Dinant centre offers accommodations in Dinant, just 25 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Namur is 14 miles from L’Inattendu “sur la croisette” Dinant centre, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 24 miles away.
Everything. Sebastian was unbeliveably nice and friendly. Very keen to help and did all he could to make our stay just perfect.
Room was very big, very clean, all new. We got a bassinet, a nive shower and a great view to the river.
Breakfast was incredible. Fresh, home made food. Served by his family. All perfect.
The location of the hotel is in the center.
Close to all restaurants and cafes.
The station of Dinant is only 10min on foot.
Bathroom and rooms are very clean.
At breakfast you will be served at the table.
- The room we had was really spatious, well laid out, and all was brand-new. The bathroom was a bit smallish but very well designed and with really nice modern tiling. The owner is really friendly and helpful and the breakfast downstairs was very good, certainly good value for money. Absolutely recommendable!
- Bonne nuit de repos en face de la maison de monsieur Sax. Belle salle de bains, chambre vaste, bonne literie. Petit déjeuner copieux.
- Lokalizacja jest naprawdę świetna.Widok z okna powalający.Gospodarze bardzo sympatyczni.
- Everything. Sebastian was unbeliveably nice and friendly. Very keen to help and did all he could to make our stay just perfect.
One of our best sellers in Dinant! Located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy, Panamá features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Namur is 16 miles from Panamá, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The owner made me feel extra special by catering to my every need. Where to rock climb? Detailed instructions on how to get there. Best Trappist beers? Details about each one. And the dinner at the bistro was out of this world! Felt like good friends by the time I left.
- Owner picked us up for free and opened the kitchen despite normally being closed..excellent food and nice accomodation
- Friendliness of the staff .Room furnishings .Breakfast
- Lively bohemian atmosphere in the bar, very welcoming friendly owners, bedrooms newly refurbished to a high standard. Excellent meal served in the bar in the evening.
Beautiful building and rooms, wonderful “personal” atmosphere and very nice staff. The rooms very cosy and the breakfast was rich, with excellent coffee and croissants, Belgian paté and all you need. Nice views and location at the river Meuse, nice walks to the city centre and the surrounding area. Small supermarket nearby.
If you are there for hiking, this is an excellent, especially also for relaxing in the bar at night. By the way, i couldn’t hear the bar, which I think was under my room, but it was winter, windows closed, and I had some of the amazing Belgian beers… (try the Karmeliet Triple at the bar!).
La Belle Étable
Featuring free WiFi, La Belle Étable offers accommodations in Dinant, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 18 miles from La Belle Étable, and Charleroi is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best room which I booked. Big room with comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpfull owners. Amazing welness.
- This place is perfect, the rooms are huge, beautiful, comfortable and truly inviting. The views from the room and around are breathtaking. Mostly, Martine and Jean-Pierre are the perfect hosts and they made us feel like we were among friends from the get go.
- Martine and Jean-Pierre are the perfect hosts, always available and helpfull. The room is big , well cleaned with all amenities. The guest house is very charming. They offer an excellent breakfast with a wide choice of local product.
* hot tub / gym
* walk in shower
* bed (1 huge bed rather than 2)
* breakfast atmosphere
- Very friendly owners. Very big and beautiful rooms. Great wellness.
Chambres près de la rivière
Maison près de la rivière is located in Dinant, 650 feet from Bayard Rock. The property is 1.2 miles from the city centre.The shared living rooms comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Chambre pour Voyageur features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charleroi Airport, 25.5 miles from Chambres près de la rivière.
No reviews yet.
Located in Waulsort in the region of Namur Province, 28 miles from Durbuy, B&B Windsor features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 18 miles from B&B Windsor, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owner is really nice and made us feel very at home, the room was nice and cozy and made warm. There are a few interesting features if there are any bird lovers, there is a tree at the entrance to the property that hosts a large number of birds, if you go outside you can hear them chirping during the evening. We had to cut our trip short because due to the season we couldn’t find too many attractions open.
- Amazing breakfast. Staff was very helpful and kind.
- The B&B is in chateau in a very picturesque are. It’s authentic and pleasant.
- Scenery, room facilities (private spa!), breakfast, polite owners!! Great destination!
- Breakfast, delicious, and in a spacious room. Freedom to sit outside enjoying the garden with wine/tea/coffee. Proximity to Le Vieux Waulsort restaurant which offers excellent personal meals.
B&B Le Vieux Marronnier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vieux Marronnier offers accommodations in Foy-Notre-Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Vieux Marronnier, and Namur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The venue was remote, quiet and idyllic. The food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent. Very family friendly environment. Stayed here whilst transmitting through to southern Germany.
- Lovely traditional Belgium b&b great character in a beautiful setting. We had a wonderful meal as well grwat for us and the kids.
- Pleasant room with FABULOUSLY comfy bed, cosy restaurant with delicious food.
We had a really good diner in the restaurant of the property. The food was excellent!
The owner of the B&B and the restaurant is very kind.
- This place is an absolute gem..A little dreamy place in Ardennes. Beautiful room., very friendly staff, superb diner, and breakfast. Next to a beautiful old churxh. Pilgrimage for Notre Dame!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mandarine Turquoise is located in Falmignoul, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Namur is 18 miles from Mandarine Turquoise, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful weekend! The room was clean, bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the private spa and the breakfast. Location is also great for long walks in the nearby forest and river. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we will definitely visit again!
- We would like to thank enormously to Jean and Catherine for their kindness and hospitality during this trip! The service from this BnB is unique, ranked No 1 in our experience of staying in many hotels or BnB. One little thing impressed me still, when we returned into the BnB in the late evening, there were already tasty warm tea and cookie waiting in the corridor! Let alone the delicious home-made cake, multiple choices of honey in the breakfast, private, neat and tidy wellness …
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast, beautiful welness!! Top B&B
The stay was perfect.
I went there to relax and do some open air sports in the woods, Jean helped me with tips about the area.
- This is beautifull hotel located in a quiet location with very helpfull staff!
B&B L’Echappée Belle
This luxurious B&B, with its romantic terrace, mixes old and new in its stylishly designed interior and offers a free Wi-Fi connection.L’échappée Belle is in one of Wallonia’s loveliest villages, Falaën. Feel welcome in this beautiful house, which has been completely renovated.With only 4 guest rooms, each individually decorated, this intimate guesthouse creates a warm atmosphere for your vacation in the Ardennes.Unwind with friends or family and make use of the free map with hiking routes through the area.
It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
The bed is very comfortable and it’s so very quiet so you can have a wonderful relaxing sleep.
The small living room it’s a cosy area with free coffee and teas. In the fridge you can always found (for a reasonable price) a cold local beer or juice. The village itself is lovely.The wi-fi functioned with no problems.
The village is well off the beaten track!
The building is old but you wouldn’t believe it. Very modern fittings and decor, and comfortable rooms.
- We were warmly welcomed at this property with little easter eggs and advice on where we should go for dinner. The room was lovely and clean, so was the bathroom. We had a good night’s sleep. Breakfast was lovely, with homemade goodies (jams, yoghurts, juice) and very good coffee. Falaen is a very quaint little village – perfect for walks through the streets.
- Super cute apartment, really big and tasty breakfast! The owner was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating.
- breakfast is super, rooms are outstanding, location is beautiful
- It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, B&B Chession offers accommodations in Falaën. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Durbuy is 30 miles from B&B Chession, and Namur is 14 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent place in lovely little village, very quiet and relaxing. The rooms and bathroom are very specious, comfortable and spotless. The host was very friendly and extremely helpful. There is coffee and tea making facilities and nice place to sit outside if the weather is nice. Breakfast was great with fresh bread and croissants.
- The bnb was excellent for us. Perfect breakfast. Martine the host was very kind and helpful
- All the breakfast breads were freshly baked and still warm. Super safe area.
- So quiet on the farm. Great for kids! Breakfast was amazing. Hostess gave great suggestions for dinner and grocery shopping.Thanks for all! We had the family room and it was BEAUTIFUL
- This place was absolutely lovely, the location is a bit off the beaten track but well worth finding. This B&B has been done to a high standard, there was a communal dining area with complimentary tea/coffee/bottled water, and the breakfast was just delicious, the milkshake was amazing.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dinant Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dinant Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dinant Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dinant Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!