10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dilbeek Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Dilbeek Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dilbeek Flemish Brabant:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Louis1924 is located in Dilbeek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 5 miles from B&B Louis1924, and Antwerp is 26 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The rooms and the cosines of furniture and cleaniness of the space
- great breakfast with fresh fruits, made to order eggs, good choice and quality of cheese, cold cuts, juices etc – comfy and quiet room
- the shuttle service from the B&B to the Brasserie in the village
Lovely spacious room with nice finishings. Nespresso coffee machine which was well received by my husband, water was provided, as were toiletries.
Good breakfast with ample choice of breads and conducts/cheeses.
- Comfort of the room, quiet surroundings, very good breakfast
One of our best sellers in Dilbeek! Located in Dilbeek, 6 miles from Brussels, Onsemhoeve features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Antwerp is 26 miles from Onsemhoeve, and Ghent is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from Onsemhoeve.
- This is the first place I’ve stayed where breakfast was laid out on individual tables for each guest. There was a good variety of cold meats etc. with crusty bread to die for. Eggs are cooked to order. I chose mine scrambled. Yummy!!
- Great welcome. The wine business in the farm is worth it. Great value for money for those who like to stick up. Finally they do the best breakfast and have the most amazing scrambled eggs.
The place is very nice, lovely and all comfort is available.
Delicious brekfast. I highly recommend this B&B for stay
how does this place has 9,6 score? it’s a perfect 10 in every sense. 😉
the owners, the place, the spacious rooms, the quiet surroundings. oh, and the breakfast is lovely.
if you don’t have to, don’t stay in the centre of brussels. the traffic and the noise are simply not worth it. perfect for families with kids.
- Everything – especially the breakfast. The accommodation is excellently located for cycling to some of the Toer de Geuze breweries
Located in Dilbeek in the region of Vlaams Brabant, 4.2 miles from Brussels, B&B Moment features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 26 miles from B&B Moment, and Ghent is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything was great. Rooms were huge, clean, up-to-date, with all the amenities. Beautiful location in the country but the city still accessible. Owners very friendly and helpful.
- All perfect! The room was big, clean and full of comfort! friendly and nice staff! Really recommended!!!
- loved it. a great stay in an excellent BnB Nic and Francis were brilliant hosts, Nic went well out of her way to assist me with my cold by bringing me lemon, special herbs from her garden and special honey. As a woman travelling alone I felt safe and welcome into this spacious and comfortable room. I give it 5 stars.
- Nic and Francis were such gracious, welcoming and helpful hosts. What a lovely place to stay, my wife and I can offer nothing but praise. 20 mins stroll from the train station which offers speedy and easy access to Brussels town centre. Would definitely stay here again!
- vriendelijke ontvangst, ruime, van alle gemakken voorzien en schone kamer, heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt.
Located in Dilbeek, 5 miles from Brussels, B&B Bodegem features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Antwerp is 26 miles from B&B Bodegem, and Ghent is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Nice spacy and clean room.
The B&B is located at a farm. One should anticipate the smell of horses.
Good breakfast and a very friendly welcome by the owner.
Unfortunately no time to use the (whirl) pool
- Very nice B&B in a quiet environment. Not far from Brussels Center and the highway to discover the rest of Flanders. Good Breakfast, nice host.
- very nice place with a great welcoming. Superb nature, ideal for people who like horses. nice pool with lights at night, jacuzzi and sauna. All brand new. Fantastic breakfast. I felt as I was visiting my family!
- gastvrijheid, simpelheid, landelijk kort bij Brussel
Très bon accueil du maître de maison. un super petit déjeuner!
et le petit + avec la piscine intérieur.
- Nice spacy and clean room.
B&B Green Cottage
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, B&B Green Cottage is located in Mollem in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 8 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 21 miles from B&B Green Cottage, and Ghent is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from B&B Green Cottage.
- The rooms were the size of a typical London townhouse, the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in, breakfast was great, the main living area probably the wackiest I’ve seen with stuffed animals emerging from walls and floors, it was great value for money, and absolute gold plated 10/10 in every respect. In fact I’d like to move in. Location perfect too.
- The bar is worked on a trust basis so drinks are available 24/7.
- Breakfast was quite good and the owner was very friendly.
- Het was een super mooie & originele locatie ! top interieur, leuke bar & houtvuur en de kamers waren perfecto ! we komen zeker terug Marc …
- ontvangst was zeer gemoedelijk en familiaal . Het voelde aan als thuiskomen . Zeer ruime kamer en badkamer en subliem bed !
B&B Het Lavershuis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, B&B Het Lavershuis offers accommodations in Wemmel, just 5 miles from Brussels. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Antwerp is 22 miles from B&B Het Lavershuis, and Ghent is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Large bed, large room, lovely view, great breakfast, wonderful, helpful owner
- friendly and familiar place to go! Large room, large bathroom and nice view at the country side.
The stay was really perfect : this hotel is a farm surrounded by fields however rooms are modern and stylish. Close to the highway and 20 minutes from the airport.
The owner is very friendly and nice guy , serving with a fresh breakfast and helping with everything you would need. Special thanks to him 🙂
Mooi, moderene B&B op slechts 5 km van het Atomium en de beurzen. Vriendelijke gastheer en zeer ruime schone kamers en prachtige badkamer. Heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt. Makkelijk parkeren bij B&B en rustige omgeving (geen doorgaand verkeer)
Goed restaurant in de buurt: Pure Filet aan de kaasmarkt. Aanrader!
- Zeer vriendelijke gastheer, prachtige kamers met goede bedden en luxe badkamer.
One of our best sellers in Brussels! B&B DRUUM is located in Brussels, just 0.8 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- lovely continental breakfast, very helpful staff, quiet at night, there is a supermarket round the corner
- It is a very unique room with paintings of local artiste. Bath-room with tub and shower are very nice and updated. Bedroom is also quite big. The common kitchen where breakfast is served feels like home. You can help yourself to the fruits, and coffee/tea. The Grand Place and Royal palace are all within walking distance.
- The individual design of each room was fab. I was lucky enough to be able to look at a few of these. So much time and effort went into the design of the b&b. Staff friendly and helpful. Location fab – great area.
Very friendly staff. Everything relaxed and smooth. Nice breakfast family style with all guests sitting at one large table. Rooms decorated by artists who get a share of the rent. Interesting idea.
B&B only a 15 minute walk from the center of the city.
- I truly enjoyed the location and the ease of their check-in/out of their B&B.
B&B Dappersfield is located in Elingen, 9 miles from Brussels and 27 miles from Ghent.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 24 miles from B&B Dappersfield, and Mechelen is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 16 miles from B&B Dappersfield.
- The owners go above and beyond. Extremely friendly and welcoming. A great atmosphere. Breakfast is amazing and served in an extremely beautifully decorated room. Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious, and extremely comfortable.
- Not one single point to improve, it was just perfection! And yet, what stood out were the hosts: extrememy warm and welcoming!
- Excellent location to visit our family, spacious room with very comfortable bed and lovely hosts who aim to accommodate all requests. We had a lovely stay! 🙂
- Beautiful stylish house in a superb green environment owned by very kind people
- Perfect stay, very friendly and warm people, a dreamy bed and a lovely breakfast
B&B Sterckxhof is on an old farm in quiet surroundings, just outside of quaint Meise. It offers classic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The rooms are decorated with wooden ceiling beams and classic parquet floors. They come with a tea/coffee maker and free soaps and shampoos.An extensive breakfast including fresh breads, jams and coffee is served in the bed and breakfast’s lounge every morning. For dinner, there is wide variation of restaurants in the nearby area of B&B Sterckxhof.On sunny days, guests can relax on the grounds and enjoy a drink from the bar.Brussels’ famous Heyzel neighborhood with the Atomium and the King Baudouin Stadium is 3 miles away.
- The rooms are generally very stylish and tastefully decorated. The breakfast is fresh and tasty, although there is no much choice.
- Had a great stay at the B&B. Perfect for business people. Quiet & beautiful location, but still close enough to Brussels. Very friendly host. Lovely room with fast WiFi connection. Really enjoyed the breakfast. Would definitely visit again.
- Everything is so beautifully done – the rooms the food the cleanliness etc
- The staff were really responsive and the room was really good.
- Historical building, nice environment, nearby the Expo Brussels
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, puurnatuur is located in Merchtem. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 9 miles from puurnatuur, and Antwerp is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- This is what I imagine if you say “family runnig bussines”! Best of the best in this category!
– Heerlijke rustige ligging
– Fantastisch ontbijt
– Zeer vriendelijke eigenaar voor wie niets te veel is
Chapeau voor deze mensen, zo hartelijk, vriendelijk, joviaal …
Mooie locatie en rustig verblijf. Alles is aanweizg voor een toffe en ontspannen verblijf.
Wat een ontbijt, alles in orde, vers en zoveel keuze. Dit heb ik nog nooit ervaren. Zeker een plaats om terug te keren.
- Huiselijk gevoel met open haard, natuur om je heen
- Het was een supervriendelijke ontvangst door de gastheer. De lokatie is geweldig. Dichtbij Brussel, maar toch rustig gelegen. Het ontbijt is in een woord magnifiek.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dilbeek Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dilbeek Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!