10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Diksmuide West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Diksmuide West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Diksmuide West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Diksmuide West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Diksmuide West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Diksmuide West-flanders:
B&B ‘t Withuis
B&B ‘t Withuis offers accommodations in Diksmuide. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bruges is 20 miles from B&B ‘t Withuis, and Lille is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from B&B ‘t Withuis.
- Superb friendly welcome. Fantastic room. Off street parking a real bonus.
- Very modern annex behind grand bldg on grot markt which is completely dug up. The hotel staff were on the look out for us, so it wasn’t a big problem. Very nice spacious and quiet room. Excellent service & breakfast. Would definitely return.
The meal we had in the next door restaurant which is also part of the hotel was very good. Continental breakfast was good with added fried egg. The motorbikes were securely parked and sheltered.
Staff were generally very helpful.
Top location. Absolutely beautiful, peaceful. High level.
Is zijn 95€/nacht (single) zeker waard. Ik keer hier nog terug.
The upfront communication was very clear and fast. The location is great, next to the market place. The included on-site parking is very convenient. The check-in was very smooth and we felt immediate welcome.
The room is large, nicely decorated and has great view on the garden. All comfort is available with a great bed, separated toilet and a walk-in shower. Furthermore there was coffee, water and even a small bottle of wine provided.
The next morning we enjoyed the breakfast with great selection and fresh bread, sandwiches, croissants, …
Guesthouse Anna Grace
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the edge of Diksmuide Centre, B&B Anna Grace includes spacious guest rooms with free coffee and tea facilities and free access to wireless internet. The Yser Tower is a 3-minute drive away.Each unit at B&B Anna Grace comprises a seating area, a minibar and a wardrobe. A shower, a hairdryer, a toilet and free bath products are fitted in the en-suite bathroom. Guests receive a check in gift with regional produce and a bottle of cava.A basket with freshly prepared breakfast awaits the guests of this bed and breakfast every morning. You have access to the common lounge with a fireplace. The accommodation also has a shared kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and a kettle.Several World War I Sites are within a 5-minute drive. Diksmuide Train Station is 0.6 miles from B&B Anna Grace .The historical site of Ypres is 14.9 miles and the Belgian North Sea Coast is a 30-minute drive.
- chouette chambre belle salle de bain et très pratique cuisine neuve et toute équipée
Confort de la chambre et du lit.
Déco et agencement impeccable.
Ontbijt veel te duur , geen variatie .
Lauwe koffie ???
Te stijle trap om naar de slaapkamer te gaan niet praktisch vooral s’nachts.
- Décoration parfaite et tout était impeccablement propre. Chambre spacieuse et belle vue sur le jardin. Endroit de tout repos. Nous avons adoré. Je recommande cet endroit.
- Goût pour la déco aussi bien à l’intérieur que dans la cour et le jardin, très propre, chambre et espaces communs spacieux, déjeuner très copieux.
B&B en Wellness De Kleine Bever
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B en Wellness De Kleine Bever is located in Diksmuide, just 22 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 29 miles from B&B en Wellness De Kleine Bever, and Oostende is 15 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Diksmuide! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Praethof offers accommodations in Diksmuide, just 17 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lille is 29 miles from B&B Praethof, and Oostende is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Sarah has worked very hard to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay. The pictures showed a beautiful room but we were blown away when we actually saw it. There was so much attention to detail and we wished we could have stayed longer. We were offered a beer or glass of prosecco with belgian chocolates, cheese and nuts on arrival which was most welcome. The breakfast was excellent and freshly prepared.
- Fascinating house with a lovely owner who couldn’t have done more to help us. Comfortable bed, delicious breakfasts especially local cheese
- Sarah was freindly, helpfull and knowledgeable about the local area. A stunning 15th century property. Absolutely excellent
- Exceptional B&B. Excellent service, very comfortable room, very good breakfast, very good garden with open access for guests. Complementary Prosecco on arrival. Dixsmuide and other WW1 sites nearby.
- The warm atmosphere created by the friendly staff; the charm, the aura of the house and the location. An excellent breakfast.
B&B Het Midden van de Wereld
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, B&B Het Midden van de Wereld is located in Diksmuide in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 22 miles from Bruges.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lille is 28 miles from B&B Het Midden van de Wereld, and Oostende is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from B&B Het Midden van de Wereld.
Wonderful breakfast- lots of 1st class choice.
Nothing was too much trouble. Our hostess helped us with everything we wanted to do, and made a very busy schedule so easy. Made our 3yr old feel she was at home, found her toys to play with.
- Perfect – great breakfast, friendly service, beautiful rooms with up to date equipment like Sonos, satellite TV. Nice and very special Cafe/Pub just next door (worth a visit – but no worry the venue is absolutely quite).
- Beds were extremely comfortable,breakfast was delicious.Location was so tranqil and relaxing and the mini bar was a very nice touch!.
- Geweldig ontbijt, lieve gastvrouw, prachtige accommodatie.
Onze ontvangst was super ! Wat we ook maar vroegen, niets was te veel ! de ligging was prachtig , echt om tot rust te komen!
Kamer en bed waren genieten !
Ontbijt was voortreffelijk ! Producten van de streek en vers !
Precies hoe en B&B moet zijn!
Goed bed en lekker ontbijt !
- Wonderful breakfast- lots of 1st class choice.
B&B House Caesekin
Located in Diksmuide, 20 miles from Bruges, B&B House Caesekin features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Lille is 29 miles from B&B House Caesekin, and Oostende is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We stopped here in 2010 on a cycling tour and were pleased to be able to do so again. Bikes securely stored in the back garden shed. About a half mile walk back to the river and town, a further half mile to the centre square. Diksmuide is a lovely place, full of history. We were greeted with a drink and a friendly chat when we arrived at the B&B. The free wifi was good. We had a lovely first floor room with shower cubicle, separate toilet and a sink in the room. The bed was large and comfy.
- L’endroit était calme. La chambre bien propre. TV et internet disponibles. Parking facile.
- J’ai apprécié l’espace de la chambre, ce n’est pas un endroits tres agité donc le calme est sympa
- badkamer en TOILET op de gang is erg onpractisch ,zelfs geen lavabo of stromend water op de kamer. Daarentegen wel warmwaterkan, maar wat doe je er mee zonder water ??
- De gastvrijheid was zeer goed. We werden zeer aangenaam ontvangen. We werden op de dag zelf ook nog eens gebeld of de overnachting door ging.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Hortense is located in Koekelare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 15 miles from B&B Hortense, and Oostende is 9 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fantastic property and facilities with friendly and attentive hosts. Tasty breakfast and great chats.
- Property amazing, hosts helpful and friendly. One of the best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in. Would love to return in the future.
- Very pleasant, spacious and comfortable rooms. Quiet location. Good parking. Excellent breakfast. Lovely accommodation and extremely clean and tidy.
- This is an excellent B&B. Comfortable and the owners really friendly and welcoming. Our room was of a high standard and the breakfast was exceptional. We stayed here for 3 nights during the Paschendaele centenary celebrations and the property was ideally placed being within 40 minutes drive of the WW1 battlefields. It is also very close to Dunkirk for those who want to visit the area having seen the film! Highly recommended !
Bert and Marlene built their own little paradise with this B&B.
My Room was spacious and almost luxurary. Internet was fast and they had sattelite TV with TV Channels from all over the world.
The best Part are the hosts themselves. Incredibly friendly as well as helpful with organising trips or finding a good restaurant nearby! If I could I would give it 11 out of ten stars. Stayed for 14 Days and enjoyed every single one of them. Will be back !
B&B Pierre-Marie is located in Bovekerke, 16 miles from Bruges and 29 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 12 miles from B&B Pierre-Marie, and Knokke-Heist is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from B&B Pierre-Marie.
- Spotlessly clean, beautiful food, huge breakfasts and exttemely kind and welcoming hosts. Perfection in B&B.
- Marie was great, very friendly and nice. The room was extra clean and the breakfast was simply fantastic. I already recommended the place to many friends 🙂
- Very friendly hosts. Make you feel at home immediately. Excellent breakfast. (Bath)room are really complete.
- Sehr nette und aufmerksame Inhaber, super Frühstück, super Bett
- Accueil. Parfait. Très gentil. Petit déjeuner exeptionnel. Super pour balade en vélo. Randonnée très calme
B&B Pastorie van Merkem
Located in Merkem, 24 miles from Bruges, B&B Pastorie van Merkem features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 24 miles from B&B Pastorie van Merkem, and Oostende is 19 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 17 miles away.
- Great reception, large room, beautiful garden, a bar with books, excellent breakfast, quiet area.. Safe private parking for motorcycles.
- Just a really nice bed and breakfast house. Also there is a nice upstairs lounge with an honesty bar. Good books to look at. Probably the best B&B we’ve stayed in.
Beautiful rooms with wood beams and floors. Very well kept backyard for relaxing. Owners helped us find local attractions geared for Canadians and Canadian landmarks.
On site bar is a plus.
- We loved this place. The owners were so friendly and helpful. The property is beautiful. Probably the best breakfast of our 3 week trip. Loved riding bikes on the canal. Flanders Field Museum in Ypres was outstanding. Westvleteran Beer was amazing and not far from here.
The owner is OUTSTANDING.
– I travel on an expensive bike. I don’t like to leave it in a shed. She let me bring it inside and leave it by the stairs, so I could easily access my stuff.
– Delicious breakfast
– Since I was going to bike far from any store, she offered that I make some sandwiches from the breakfast buffet. Wow, super nice
– Snacks available at night, and there is a fridge that stocks some of the best beers!! Seriously, you can drink Westvleteren at that B&B!! So after drinking the 12 at the cafe next to the abbey, I tried the 8 at the B&B. All kinds of great beers in that fridge, incredible. Because after all, I guess if you’re traveling there, it must be for the beer…
This bed and breakfast features spacious grounds with a horse meadow and a stream where guests can canoe. Oeren Plage offers bike rental, free Wi-Fi and has a terrace. It is less than a 20 minute drive from Koksijde-Bad.Flat-screen cable TV, elegant décor and modern bathrooms are standard in the rooms at Oeren. Each morning guests can enjoy a full English breakfast in the dining room.Free private parking is available on site. Oeren Plage is a 10 minute drive from the center of Veurne. The French border is 6 miles away. Historic Bruges is less than 40 minutes away by car.
- The Hosts were very welcoming – recommended a really great restaurant in Veurne – ‘T Hof Van De Hemel’. Kids really liked the Harry Potter room. Would recommend – Excellent.
- Everything was perfect. A wonderful host ! Thank you for this week end !
- Super breakfast. Provided a kettle for my wife so she could make her coffee in room. Very friendly family owned B&B
- The host was great giving us many recommendations for local activities! You were made to feel welcome from the first moment you stepped onto the B&B.
- Great location, friendly host, fantastic breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Diksmuide West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Diksmuide West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!