10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg:
B&B Villa Belle Epoque
One of our top picks in Barvaux.B&B Villa Belle Epoque is located in Barvaux, 21 miles from Liège and 1.7 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Spa is 19 miles from B&B Villa Belle Epoque, and Namur is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Very lovely owners, beautiful garden, fantastic home-cooked breakfast.
- Owners are super nice & super friendly. This is not the first time we come here. Everything was perfect with the best breakfast ever.
- Lovely property with lots of character and a large garden to relax in. Well placed for exploring the Ardennes.The owner was extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was excellent, and a brilliant start to each day. We would definitely stay here again.
- prachtige kamer en een ontbijt waarvan je droomt ! De eigenaren waren super vriendelijk.
- Het was een heerlijk ontbijt! De eigenaars waren erg gastvrij en vriendelijk !
B&B La Buissonniere
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, B&B La Buissonniere is located in Xhoris in the region of Liege Province, just 28 miles from Maastricht.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Aachen is 31 miles from B&B La Buissonniere, and Valkenburg is 31 miles away. Liege Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Host was friendly and prepared the property with little advance notice. Very nice place to stay the nigjt with fast internet is a plus.
- the host was charming and the location gorgeous. Very personal touch, the room was nice, and the breakfast – continental but good. The swimming pool was a delight and the host allowed us to spend the afternoon after our stay by the pool.
- Just perfect. Warm welcome from a very helpfull owner. Nice clean room with a good bed. Everything as good as new. I liked that they kept the old details of the house with the renovation. The owner can help you with anything you like, for example a restaurant recommedation and reservation. Very helpfull and kind. The breakfast was perfect, almost all house made. In price quality spoken, outstanding!
- Nice room, good breakfast and a nice personal touch.
- Prachtige omgeving, keurig onderhouden. Jacuzzi op een geweldige plek met een glas champagne van het huis. Ontbijt super en veel huisgemaakte heerlijke producten. Absolute aanrader!
Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude
Located in Mormont, 22 miles from Liège, Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Durbuy is 8 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude, and Spa is 15 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 23 miles away.
- We liked everything! The place situated in a really quiet place, the view from the garden is really amazing, I think that in summertime you can enjoy sunshine and coffee in a garden or read a book. The room was really cozy and the curtain´s made room really dark. So if you want to sleep longer in the morning – this is the place for you:) Hosts were also lovely! And the breakfast – we got self made bread and cheese from the farmers. We are really thankful that we found that place!!! Thank´s for everything!
Very helpful and friendly owners!
Nice location, comfortable rooms and super breakfast!
First of all the owners. So relaxed and no nonsense! Very friendly. Always standby! But also giving you the privacy you need!
The surroundings, the room, the little sauna.
Very good breakfast!
It was great to meet with Isabelle and Benoit.
They are so kind and friendly.
The view and house are wonderful
The food and service are excellent.
Thanks a lot
- The owners were very nice and helpful. It was a great stay and we will go again for sure.
B&B Le Rideux
B&B Le Rideux is located in Durbuy, 20 miles from Liège and 16 miles from Spa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 11 miles from B&B Le Rideux, and Dinant is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B Le Rideux.
- It has a very nice garden, flemish tv, hospitality, pets are allowed and they are free to stay. Very nice and quiet neighbourhood. You can make very nice walks in the neighbourhood. The hosts were very friendly.
- Really lovely little room with a log burner. Great hosts, Couldn’t do enough for us. Lovely breakfast. Huge private garden that the dog could run around in. Lovely pool although we were there in snow so cant comment on that really. Very close to Durbuy and other lovely Wallonian towns. But is you like walking in the woods you could spend a whole holiday in Heyd! The walking is fantastic. There are some great restaurants in the village and several in the village 5 minutes away too.
- Such a beautiful, peaceful location and setting to get away from the world. We were very impressed that everything had been built by the owners. We stayed in a cabin type room with a log burner – a perfect November getaway. The bnb bomb was very chic, designed to a high standard and felt like a luxurious treat.
- The B&B is of attractive and very modern design and is set in beautiful countryside . We had a warm welcome with free drinks on the balcony. The swimming pool has fish and a natural stream flowing through. Facilities are good and you can have your own BBQ.
- Delicious breakfast! Amazing view on the valley; quiet location; sauna and jacuzzi – available and very relaxing!
B&B Chez tante Alice
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Chez tante Alice offers accommodations in Heyd, just 20 miles from Liège. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Durbuy is 5 miles from B&B Chez tante Alice, and Spa is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B Chez tante Alice.
- Beautifully renovated house with a local theme, friendliness of the host, breakfast, relaxed atmosphere
- Welcoming hosts,went the extra mile to make us feel welcomed. Room was warm and cosy and house lovely decorated with antiques. Breakfast was superb with lovely local cheeses and jams! Free parking on site too, just in front of the house.
- An excellent choice! Fantastic breakfast with a great selection of cheeses, bread and homemade jams! Thanks for such a warm welcome!!!
gastvrouw sprak goed Nederlands en gaf nuttige info over de omgeving.
Bij navraag bleek het ontbijt vegetarisch te zijn. Na aangeven dat we vleeseters zijn heeft de gastvrouw vleeswaren geregeld zodat het voor ons toch niet vegetarisch was.
- Endroit calme, l acceuil des propriétaires, le petit dejeuner
B&B Maison Honorine
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, B&B Maison Honorine is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 21 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Spa is 17 miles from BB Maison Honorine, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- uitgebreid en lekker ontbijt, gezellige en smaakvolle en ruime inrichting, gastvrijheid (van heel het gezin) en vriendelijke omgang, goede zorgen , keuzevrijheid in alles , kortom een aanrader
- De ontspannen huislijke sfeer en de hulpvaardigheid van de uitbaters waren echte pluspunten voor ons. Het ontbijt was echt uitgebreid en superlekker.
- Maison , environnement, personnel , petit déjeuner, tout.
- Het ontvangst was zeer aangenaam het voelde als thuiskomen. Na een gezellige kennismakingsgesprek met een huisaperitief, werden we naar onze kamer gebracht. Wij hadden de kamer met de apparte badkamer dat deze apart is was voor ons zeker geen storend punt. De badkamer was zeer ruim en praktisch. En het bed sliep zalig ook voldoende kussens aanwezig. Voor het avond eten wisten Honorine en Jan ons altijd een leuk adresje aan te wijzen. Het ontbijt super gezellig allemaal samen aan een tafel, leuk de andere gasten te leren kennen, terwijl we door Honorine en Jan in de watten gelegd werden met een overheerlijk ontbijt met allemaal verse producten, en zelf gemaakt brood. Zowel op zaterdag als op zondag ochtend was er wel een specialeke waarmee onze smaakpapillen dadelijk wakker werden wil je graag weten wat ga dan zeker zelf eens logeren in deze prachtige b&b met super toffe uibaters. Wij komen zeker nog eens terug.
- heel vriendelijk onthaal, super verzorgd ontbijt, ruime kamer
B&B Au Coeur de Villers
Showcasing a playground and terrace, B&B Au Coeur de Villers is located in Villers-Sainte-Gertrude in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Liège is 20 miles from B&B Au Coeur de Villers, and Durbuy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from B&B Au Coeur de Villers.
- Frederik is a very welcoming host and has an eye for detail. The property is very welcoming and has a cosy feel. We are already making plans to come back.
- Breakfast was lovely, the location was great and very peaceful. We had a key so could come and go as we pleased. Nearby village had some great restaurants and bars. Frederick was great and we both loved our stay. Will definitely visit again!
- Frederik did heat-up the apartment before we checked in. Very nice, as the outdoor temperature (although 100% summer) was only 14ºC. Beautiful surroundings.
- The host was very friendly, nice and flexibel considering eg. the times of signing in and out. The place and the area in general is beautiful and peaceful.
- Our stay here was very nice, we were looking for a quiet place to relax with lots of nature and that is exactly what we got. Frederik is an excellent host, very kind and gives good information about the region. The room was very clean and the view very calming.
B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage
Located in Harre, 21 miles from Liège, B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 9 miles from B&B Oiseaux Passage, and Monschau is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Ms. Adam is the most hospitable hostess you can imagine. You’ll feel right at home from the moment you enter, and almost family by the time you leave.
- Everything was super. We were received by the owner in a super friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The landlady gave us very good tips for restaurants and things to do, and we were even offered to borrow caps when we forgot our own for a kayaking trip on a sunny day. The room was nice and cool, even when it was 30 deg. outside. The breakfast was super, with homemade bread & jam and the best croissants. The place has a great garden with a large garden just for the guests, with some comfortable stretchers and chairs to relax in after a day of hiking/kayakking/siteseeing.
- Location wise it is really quiet and peaceful. The room was comfortable with a warm hommy feel but at the same time luxe. The breakfast was plentiful and with fresh tasty produce. Lastly the owners are really friendly and welcoming.
- The B&B is owned by a very friendly couple. The house is situated in a very small village, close to a nice forest. The home-made breakfast was amazing 🙂
- Very quiet location. Tasteful decoration. Cosy. Very friendly hostess. Great breakfast.
B&B Entre Ciel et Terre
B&B Entre Ciel et Terre offers accommodations in Érezée. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 24 miles from B&B Entre Ciel et Terre, and Durbuy is 6 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
- If you want wonderful accommodation with a great breakfast coupled with helpful and very kind hosts, this B&B ticks all of those boxes and more. If you want to: avoid traffic congestion; traffic grid lock; and stress free driving to and from the F1 race track this B&B’s location is superb! If you want great dining within easy reach of the B&B you are spoilt for choice. 20/10!!
- De locatie van de B&B is uitstekend. Erezee biedt vele opties om prachtige wandelingen te maken. Kamers zijn ruim met propere badkamer en behoud van authentieke elementen. Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw en gastheer. Ontbijt was lekker en voldoende uitgebreid.
- De kamer was erg gezellig en we hebben er heerlijk geslapen.
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, mooie kamers en ongelooflijk lekker ontbijt. De B&B ligt in een rustige omgeving, Durbuy is op 10-15 minuten rijden, de gastvrouw kent enkele ongelooflijke restaturants in de omgeving waar je zeker je culinaire geneugten kan vervullen. Kortom een TOP-B&B!
- Le confort de la chambre, le jardin est splendide, l’accueil des propriétaires, le calme, le petit-déjeuner, la simplicité…
B&B La vieille ecole
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La vieille ecole offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 22 miles from Liège.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Spa is 19 miles from B&B La vieille ecole, and Namur is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast, great hosts and very comfortable rooms
- Delicious and rich breakfast. Super confy common area, with wood fire, coffe and nice seating chairs. Plenty of board games! Spacious room and confortable bed. The view from the room was simply amazing. The city itself is very interesting and mystical. So this makes the walks around the property delightful. Last but not least, the staff are VERY nice, friendly and helpful.
- Good size bedroom and bathroom, beautifully presented throughout with well kept surroundings and very friendly, helpful owners (thank you Janny & Joop). Wonderful variety of local produce at breakfast + a little treat/surprise (one day omelette and another day delicious pancakes). Very lovely garden also and surrounding area, the best B&B we have stayed in so far. Highly recommended!
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk en meer dan genoeg..kamer was heel mooi en netjes en een zalig bed….heerlijk geslapen….ook heel rustige ligging …een huis met een ziel waar je je onmiddellijk thuis voelt
- Accueil chaleureux, salle commune chaleureuse, petit-déjeuner copieux, hôtes très sympathiques. Chambre confortables. Bonne situation dans Wéris. Très bon séjour.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Deux Rys Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!