10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Des Moines Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Des Moines Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Des Moines Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Des Moines Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Des Moines Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Des Moines Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Des Moines Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Des Moines Washington State:
Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast is located in Burien in the region of Washington State, just 11 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 14 miles from Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast, and Lynnwood is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 3.1 miles from Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Wendy’s house offers accommodations in Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.Bellevue is 6 miles from wendy’s house, and Lynnwood is 20 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Gatewood Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Gatewood Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Seattle.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellevue is 10 miles from The Gatewood B&B, and Lynnwood is 20 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 7 miles from the property.
West Seattle is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, sightseeing and fish markets.
- The breakfast was delicious, the bed are nice and comfy, and the staff are wonderful
- A great deal for a bed and breakfast in West Seattle. Literally 10 – 15 away from all of the Seattle. Comfy and very well done antique house, lots of wood trim and the Innkeeper was very nice and attentive. Food was great and the whole experience was very relaxing. I could not pass up the great deal on the room, was more value that staying near airport or in downtown Seattle!
- Jen made us feel welcome and provided great breakfasts. House was warm and homey, plus our room & bathroom were very clean!
- This was the most hospitable B&B I have ever encountered. Loved the old house and comfortable living room. The location in West Seattle was perfect for my trip.
- I like cozy, affordable, free parking in big city, and not necessary to ‘walk’ to popular destinations. I prefer no ‘chain’ hotels. It was all of these! We arrived on late flight from East coast–this residence was 20 minutes away from airport–easy to access after long day of travel. Jennifer made sure to be accommodating at all hours with beverages, fresh baked goodies here and there under glass. And AM breakfast chat with others at beautifully set dining table…enlightening, relaxing. It was a very easy drive to the tourist sites downtown. I didn’t expect Seattle hotels/motels to be so expensive–this accommodation felt right with a great price for us.
John and Ceci’s
Featuring free WiFi, John and Ceci’s offers accommodations in Renton, just 8 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is business center at the property.Bellevue is 5 miles from John and Ceci’s , and Lynnwood is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 8 miles from John and Ceci’s.
No reviews yet.
Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast
Located in Tacoma, 24 miles from Seattle, Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Union is 31 miles from Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast, and Olympia is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 14 miles away.
- Personally I love the fruit and yogart, but can’t beat the eggs, potatoes and bacon either.
- Skip and Jane were so warm and welcoming – lovely couple
- Super soft sheets. Very friendly staff and such a beautiful place.
- Our hosts were sweet. Even after 16 years as a b&b, they enthusiastically told us all about the house.
- Skip and Jane made us a wonderful breakfast catering to our dietary needs! Lovely people.
The Villa Bed & Breakfast
Located in Tacoma in the region of Washington State, 24 miles from Seattle, The Villa Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and views of the sea.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Union is 31 miles from The Villa Bed & Breakfast, and Olympia is 26 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Bed was very comfortable. Room was very quiet. Location is very convenient.
- The house is gorgeous, the bed and pillows were very comfortable, the location perfect, food excellent and the owners are delightful people.
- Martin and Toni were great hosts and Toni made us an outstanding breakfast.
- The breakfast experience was absolutely lovely and delicious. We ate in the “garden” room with individual tables and the table decoration and serving pieces were charming and effective for the dishes served. Everyone needs to have one of the fresh fruit deliousness with their breakfast.
- Awesome pampering! Toni and Martin were very friendly! Enjoyed talking with them at breakfast. Breakfast was also fabulous! From the fruit bowl with yogurt and granola to the soufflé, awesome! Would stay here again!
This Puyallup, Washington B&B offers uniquely decorated rooms with 4-poster beds and canopies and serves a variety of selections, including vegetarian options, for breakfast. Seattle is a 45 minute drive away.The ornate rooms at the Tayberry Cottage offer Victorian design and include a cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. The rooms with private bathrooms also include guest bathrobes and tea and coffee-making facilities.Breakfast entrees at the Puyallup Tayberry Cottage may include French Puff Cakes, Eggs Benedict or Baked Apple French Toast. Vegetarian breakfasts and soymilk are also available.An on-site hot tub is offered to guests and a play-pen is available for children.The Puyallup Fairgrounds are a 5 minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Meadow Park Golf Course is 13 miles away. Day trips to attractions such as Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier are within reach of the bed and breakfast.
- The staff Terri and Vicki were amazing, wonderful. Food very good. Bed very good. Wonderful view from the balcony!
- Everything, bed, breakfast, staff (Terry and Vickie). Looking forward to coming back.
- We didn’t have breakfast there! We were there for a funeral and this facility was near the church and also near our family and the highway exit. It is a very quaint home, out in the country and we enjoyed that very much. Terry was a great host and did text us, while we were on the road, that what we had booked didn’t include breakfast. He offered to add breakfast , for a fee, and we decided that we didn’t eat that much breakfast so we declined.
- Terry is everything I could ask for in a host. With business travel, I was looking to avoid another sterile hotel room for a couple of nights. Mission accomplished as the place was comfortable, warm, and boosted over the top with a gracious host in Terry.
Beauty of the home decor was absolutely stunning, as if the fairly new structure was designed decades before; very rustic/Victorian.
Breakfasts were AWESOME. Proprietor is a VERY good cook.
Very accommodating; left my room key at a function and a second key was rushed to me.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensione Nichols offers accommodations in Seattle, just 7 miles from Bellevue.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 15 miles from Pensione Nichols, and Snoqualmie is 24 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Is okay. I was hoping to have a guess refrigerator and microwave and may not be in every room but on the large dinning room for guess may need use per stay.
- It’s a very good place! Great location and clean.
- This is a pensione, so a Euro style hotel. Shared bathroom down the hall, breakfast served in charming ocean view dining room on china, nice linens, beds and pillows, a sitting room with antique furniture. Quiet, especially considering its close in, urban location. Quick walk to great dining, shopping, a park area, and tourist attractions. Public transportation is accessible, both light rail and buses.
- A wonderful view of the harbour from the guest lounge area, lovely big room, friendly and helpful staff, very close to Pike Market and The Pink Door restaurant. Our accommodation was the best part of our stay in Seattle. We were grateful that we were able to check in early and also leave our luggage in the lobby space before catching our flight home.
- Brilliant location, comfy beds, super helpful reception staff and the breakfast of fruit/bread/bagels and coffee was delicious. We enjoyed socialising with other residents at breakfast too in the lovely lounge with great view. Shared bathroom situation wouldnt be ideal for us for lots of nights but was perfect for a few and the showers were hot with good pressure.
B & B Inn Seattle
B & B Inn Seattle is located in the Capitol Hill neighborhood in Seattle, 5 miles from Bellevue and 14 miles from Lynnwood. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Snoqualmie is 22 miles from B & B Inn Seattle, and Everett is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Capitol Hill is a great choice for travelers interested in coffee, walking and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Seattle! 11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in the Capitol Hill district of Seattle, just 3 minutes’ drive from the city centre. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided each morning. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.Boasting antique furniture, the cosy rooms here include a small flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a wool blanket. The en suite bathrooms provide free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of restaurants and shops can be reached within 15 minutes’ walk of 11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast. Pike Place Market is 1.2 miles from the property. The 11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast is located 3 minutes’ walk from the Capitol Hill Link train station, which transports travelers to downtown Seattle and to the airport. The Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, is 1.5 miles away.
Capitol Hill is a great choice for travelers interested in coffee, walking and restaurants.
Everything was perfect! all the staff super friendly.
The B&B is on Capitol Hill where you can find restaurants, shops, markets, etc so the location was the best, also is 2 blocks from the link rail.
Can wait to come back! =)
- The inn was incredibly cozy and staff was so kind.
- The place is fantastic. It is a 100 years old house with a charm and history. It is run by the a couple who are super nice and can help with all your requests. The breakfast was great and there were enormous amount of freebies there, like tea, coffee, nuts, candies. Metro is 2 min walking from that place and there are a few restaurants nearby. They also have a big free parking.
- I was greeted at the front door and given the warmest, most thorough but efficient welcome. The room had EVERYTHING I could’ve thought to ask for. It’s an old house, and everything looks like it fits the antique style, but it has all modern amenities. The bathroom and bedroom had their own separate heating units. Everything was sparkling clean, and it was quiet, in spite of being right in the city. The checkout policy said that I could leave my car in the parking lot(free!) for the entire day, which was a HUGE plus to me. They also happily store your bags after you checkout if you don’t want to drag them around all day. Wifi worked like a dream. I didn’t end up using the business center so I don’t know if there are printers available, but there were two computers in a nice office space. I will absolutely stay here again. Couldn’t recommend this place more enthusiastically.
- Everything about this place is delightful! The staff are charming and so helpful. The furnishings, the extras such as nuts, chocolates, fresh fruit, tea and coffee always available, fine china, crystal stemware, the computer room, the lovely sitting room. And to can’t beat the location. It really is a home away from home!
- Everything was perfect! all the staff super friendly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Des Moines Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Des Moines Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Des Moines Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Des Moines Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!