10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Denver Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Denver Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Denver Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Denver Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Denver Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Denver Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Denver Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Denver Pennsylvania:
Brownstone Colonial Inn
This 1790 restored farmhouse in Reinholds, Pennsylvania features plank floors, handcrafted period furniture and gardens. Located among Mennonite farmland, this B&B is 2.3 miles from Galen Hall Golf & Country Club.A full country breakfast is provided each morning at the Brownstone Colonial Inn. It includes fruits grown on the premise, homemade pastries and jams, along with a hot dish. The original smokehouse boasts an open-hearth fireplace and brick floors.Antique shopping in downtown Adamstown is 5.9 miles from the Colonial Brownstone Inn. The Ephrata Cloister is a 20-minute drive away.Lofty windowsills and a private bathroom are offered in every room. Each room is uniquely decorated and features antique furnishings.Guests can relax by the fishpond or stroll through the gardens. Bicycle rentals may be arranged through the B&B.
Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
We loved hearing the spring peepers outside as we went to sleep.
- Colonial style home and decorating were simply fantastic. Bed and linens were comfy. Nice and peaceful!
If you are tired of staying in a motel or hotel, consider this B&B as a pleasant alternative.
I stayed two nights and had two breakfasts which were both terrific. The food was
served hot and there was always enough for anyone who wanted seconds. Brenda
and Mark make you feel right at home as soon as you walk through the door. The
rooms are clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Brownstone Colonial Inn.
- Absolutely loved everything about Brownstone Inn. Gorgoues room, delightful breakfast, super friendly owners. I highly recommend this place.
- Outstanding owners! My family and I enjoyed the time we spent with the Millers. We plan on visiting again!
- Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
Historic Smithton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Historic Smithton Inn offers accommodations in Ephrata. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Lancaster is 12 miles from Historic Smithton Inn, and Paradise is 13 miles away. Middletown Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is a gourmet delight every day. The accommodations are warm and welcoming. It is a historic property which I find intriguing . Wonderfully comfortable bed and room is large and very accommodating.
- Innkeepers, Rebbeca and Dave, were awesome. Very pleasant, knowledgeable of the area. Would highly recommend! We also found that it was really nice to stay in a bucolic country setting.
- The bed was super comfortable ..great night’s sleep. The breakfast and service excellent. The proprietor gave us great directions to area events. Had a wonderful time! Thank you
- This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean, well appointed and breakfast was fabulous.
- The staff was very friendly. The property location very peaceful.
Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Mohnton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Lancaster is 21 miles from Living Spring Farm B and B, and Paradise is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 39 miles from Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast.
- It was a nice comfortable experience and we enjoyed the owners company at breakfast.
- The owner was friendly and we enjoyed talking t her. We felt at home and used the wonderful screened in porch and Keurig. The Rose room is very unusual in its layout but I s a fun treat.
- Beautiful old stone farm house, great breakfast, and very good off street parking.
- The whole experience was great from the professionalism and outgoing personality of the staff to the comfort of the place.
- Me and my girlfriend when for the first time and can wait to go back.
Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast is located in Ephrata in the region of Pennsylvania, just 13 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Paradise is 12 miles from Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 28 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 33 miles away.
- It’s like waking up in a castle, in Ephrata PA.! Huge multilevel suite with comfy furniture overlooking indoor heated pool and outdoor gardens. Delicious breakfast served by delightful hostess. Peaceful retreat, also good base for visiting nearby attractions such as Hershey, Lancaster, Adamstown, and Ephrata. We will be back!
- Friendly, delicious, comfortable, fabulous property! We will return.
- Stunningly beautiful home on five acres, outstanding furnishings, breakfast and amenities. The home has an indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use, but we enjoyed sitting in the pool room, which is neither hot nor humid. Presently the home has three guest rooms. All the guest rooms are large and beautifully and tastefully decorated. Our king bed was comfortable, and everything was immaculate. There is not a thing I could think of that a guest would want that is not provided. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate available all day from a Keurig machine, along with home-backed muffins. Susan is a gourmet cook, and the two breakfasts we enjoyed would put any gourmet restaurant to shame. The landscaping is peaceful, restful and colorful with extensive flowering plants. The owners are friendly and helpful. Surrounding area is dotted with large estate-type homes and fields of varying crops. A wonderful place to stay.
- What a hidden gem in Ephrata. Beautiful accommodations including a pool and hot tub. Peaceful setting and wonderful hosts. Highly recommend.
- The room was very spacious and offered all the amenities you could want, comfortable bed, clean room, wonderful huge bathroom shower and dressing area. The breakfast in the AM was delightful. the presentation, the taste, the amount. No shortcuts at this place. The indoor pool was awesome, clean, large and the hot tub was the added bonus.
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the Harvest Moon, a Lancaster bed and breakfast. Come and enjoy a turn of the century Bed and Breakfast, nestled in a timeless part of the world where values and a sense of culture run deep. Come to a place where the romance of horses and buggies roaming the country roads still exists. Come hear our church bells which are still being tolled, and enjoy the area’s fine home baked PA Dutch food which is prevalent in our area restaurants.
- Breakfast was amazing. Bed was very cozy. Loved the room and the decor. The owner was very nice and a great resource for local information. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.
- Host was very professional and friendly. Food was delicious. Handy to all local attractions.
- The B and B is so warm and friendly gives you that lovely feeling. Carl is the perfect host
The host, Carl, was very helpful and attentive. Went out of his way to ensure my daughter and I had a good time during our stay. The French toast with blueberry for breakfast was fabulous. The coffee and cookies for anytime consumption were most welcome, every time we came in from the cold.
Carl recommended good places to see, and eat at. We loved our dinner and ice cream at Lickety Split, just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
The Murder Mystery themed party on New Year’s Eve was good fun, accompanied by wine and delicious homemade pizza, with adequate vegetarian choices.
The inn was charming, in full festive Christmas mode. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom very clean. Enjoyed the toiletries provided during our stay.
- Cleanliness, comfort, Christmas decorations, meal, friendliness.
Greystone Manor is located in Bird in Hand, just 6 miles from Lancaster.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Paradise is 3.5 miles from Greystone Manor, and Hershey is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Definitely what I needed before my competition.
- Beautiful and as expected for a B & B. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was professional.
- The bed was soft foam and wonderful and Angela and hubby great hosts and decorated for Christmas! Chickens on property was great….
- Feeling of home. Warm and comfortable. Beautifully decorated for Christmas!
- The bed was awesome so comfortable it was a wonderful experience
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Lancaster. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 11 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 25 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast.
Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
The location is also perfect for sight seeing – just about 10 minutes drive from Lititz.
- Beautiful, spotless home. Amazing, friendly, family-like hospitality! Great breakfast and conversation. Close enough to shopping, entertainment, historical sites, fun and fine foods.
- Beautiful house, clean and very well maintained. Friendly and hospitable hosts. Delicious breakfast and nice kitchen amenities.
- Nothing was left to chance. Scott and Diane thought of absolutely everything to make our stay extraordinary.
- Bed was tad high, very fluffy. Stepping out of the shower onto heated floor a treat! Custom made dining table that seats twelve (3 per side) unique and great for verbal in all directions was wonderful. Let Diane arrange activities, even before arriving. Go to OREGON DAIRY restaurant, super grocery and bakery that even makes wedding cakes … all this under one roof! Pretty incredible!
- Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
The Inn at Kitchen Kettle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Kitchen Kettle offers accommodations in Intercourse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and shops at the property.Lancaster is 10 miles from The Inn at Kitchen Kettle, and Paradise is 2.2 miles away. Middletown Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the location was great as we could walk to many of the shops in Intercourse. The room had a one cup Keurig with some cups available to use so if you are a coffee drinker, it was quite convenient, plus you could get your Kitchen Kettle stainless steel travel mug filled free in the Kitchen Kettle Village. I would definitely stay again.
- Everything, very clean, nice staff and comfortable.
- Since my last visit to the Inn, they have upgraded the coffee in the room.
- The room was spacious with a loft like feel. We had complimentary jam, crackers and chocolates in our room. The room had a fridge and microwave as well. We were given stainless steel travel mugs to receive complimentary coffee throughout our stay. Breakfast was included and because we stayed over to Sunday 1 dozen cookies as the village is closed . Fabulous!!!!!
- The room was peaceful and calm, The location outstanding.
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Amethyst Inn is located in Adamstown in the region of Pennsylvania. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Lancaster is 19 miles from Amethyst Inn, and Paradise is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was extremely delicious with three whole courses. Alice and Stew were very friendly and accommodating and the room was beautiful.
- It was very cute cozy and beautiful , my daughters and I loved it , great mother daughter getaway !
- The inn keepers were extremely nice and made us feel so welcomed. The room was super clean, it was just a wonderful place to stay. Definitely going back
- Thought the beds being comfortable were overrated.Bed was extra comfortable!!Probably the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. It’s the best! Food was delicious. Mr Stew and Mrs.Alice are amazing. Already booked to go back in March. Got alot of great deals at the outlet. The only down fall was alot of outside activities are only available March-Oct over but still well worth the visit. There’s more antique shops then I can count. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. Don’t know that another B&B could beat this one.
This was our second time to Amethyst Inn and we will be back. The service is amazing, the place is gorgeous, and the breakfast is out of this world good.
Worth every penny, and we can’t wait to go back.
1777 Americana Inn & Lancaster Brewery
Located 15.3 miles away from Lancaster, this adults-only inn and brewery in a colonial home offers free WiFi and uniquely decorated rooms equipped with plush bedding.A refrigerator along with a seating area is offered in each individually decorated room at 1777 Americana Inn & Lancaster Brewery. Select rooms offer a fireplace or spa bath.A hot home-style breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries. There is an onsite craft brewery. Located in the backyard, Black Forest Brewery serves tavern ales, wine and dinner.Guests can relax on the porch area or in the parlour area by the fireplace.
- The cottage was way more then we expected so cute n coxy.it was beautiful. We plan to visit again
- Loved the cottage; separate yet included in the B&B. Location was great, close to shops and bakery. Very cute place!
- Room was beautiful, decorated perfectly with a huge clean bathroom.
- The decor was beautiful, creative, classy. The brewery next door was a nice addition. Eric-te manager was friendly and helpful. Very good beer and chilli.
- Breakfast was outstanding. Laid back atmosphere. Room was appointed beautifully; great attention to detail. AND they manage a brewery on the property!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Denver Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Denver Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Denver Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Denver Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!