10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Delta British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Delta British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Delta British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Delta British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Delta British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Delta British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Delta British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Delta British Columbia:
Seagrass Guest House
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Seagrass Guest House offers accommodations in Delta, just 17 miles from Vancouver.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Richmond is 9 miles from Seagrass Guest House , and Langley is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from Seagrass Guest House.
- Very nice room. Amazing bed….the breakfast room was great and thank you for the breakfast sandwiches. The location if your going to Tsawwassen Mills mall is fantastic. …it literally u ook us 7 minutes to walk there
Quiet location. 2 stays, 2 different ‘rooms.’ (1) Comfortable- small if you have ALL your luggage i.e. no car. (2) Very comfortable, bed-sit style.
Bed, bathroom and Wifi excellent.
- Very friendly and comfortable. Excellent location for catching the Tsawassen ferry
- Kind host, nicely appointed room, great location near ferry
- A lovely big and comfortable room. Very clean and a very nice breakfast. Also really close to the BC ferry to Vancouver Island.
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village is located in Delta, 13 miles from Vancouver and 5 miles from Richmond.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Langley is 19 miles from Clairs B&B Inn Ladner Village, and Burnaby is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 8 miles from Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village.
- Clair was a wonderful hostess! Incredibly friendly, helpful and accomodating. She made us a delicious breakfast and we were certainly sad to leave!
- Gourmet breakfasts prepared by Claire were outstanding. Claire has an interesting back story and is good company, she seems to really enjoy what she does and she’s very good at it.
- The most delicious breakfast I’ve ever had at a B&B, a vivacious hostess with great stories to tell!
- The property is super-clean and well-furnished, with comfortable lounges, dining room, and a front porch that gets the morning sun. It’s within walking distance of “downtown” Ladner, as well as the levee along the South Fraser, with its many birds and boats, and minutes away from some of the most fertile and intensively farmed land in the province. Clair has deep West Coast roots, tells a good story, and makes the best breakfasts ever.
- The breakfasts were extraordinary. Every day another surprise. It got us off to a good start each day, each meal carefully cooked by Clair, who was genuinely interested in her guests. The property was filled with antiques and interesting items. We will not forget Clair or her outstanding B&B!
A Room at the Camelia Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. A Room at the Camelia Bed and Breakfast is located in Tsawwassen, just 18 miles from Vancouver.The rooms include a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 10 miles from A Room at the Camelia, and Langley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely couple! So friendly and hospitable! Will definitely stay again:)
Bonnie and Klaus were super friendly, easy to talk to and very helpful. We were tavelling with a 6 month baby and they offered to put a cot in our room, one they usually use for their grandchildren, which was great, thanks again!
Very quiet area, really appreciable, easy to park as well.
Always checking if we needed anything.
Very clean and comfy.
- Close too where I was going. People were pleasant.
- The friendship of this both was amazing. He’s a good Cook and we loved both diner
Bed was super comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious.
Hosts very friendly but not overly so.
Featuring free WiFi, Victoria’s offers accommodations in Ladner, just 13 miles from Vancouver.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 6 miles from Victoria’s, and Langley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast is located in Richmond, just 1.5 miles from Richmond Center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 3.1 miles from The Stone Hedge B&B.
- Near to the airport , excellent breakfast that set us up for the day. Brian very welcoming and knowledgeable about the local area
- Lovely room, really comfortable bed, wonderful walk in shower, great tea and coffee facilities. Very quiet neighbourhood with no airplane noise. I had an early flight out and Brian was kind enough to give me a lift to the airport in his amazing new car.
- Breakfast is wonderful and plentiful. You will not need to eat again for hours and hours.
- Staff very friendly, free airport shuttle, excellent 4 course breakfast, comfortable beds
- We felt so welcome and pampered we wish could have stayed longer. We were upgraded to the Safari room and Linda and Brian’s added touches were so appreciated. From the nightly bed turndown with chocolate on the pillow, to the generous portions of Christmas cake left on the fireplace mantle and then on top of that, the nightly decanter with orange brandy was greatly loved. And by the way, we are still talking to friends and family about the lovely breakfasts we enjoyed. They are wonderful Canadian hosts!
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hilltops B&B offers accommodations in Surrey, just 17 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Bellingham is 30 miles from Hilltops B&B, and Richmond is 13 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 16 miles away.
- Comfy bed. Clean room and bathroom. Wonderful food and lovely conversation with the owner.
Great atmosphere, relaxing, quiet and just what we wanted. Breakfasts were great.
The bed was comfortable. Decor is stylish. Hosts were helpful and very pleasant.
- Iris was very welcoming, accommodating, and provided an excellent breakfast. The property felt very secure in an impressive neighborhood. It is close to White Rock where we had supper. Also close to the Vancouver airport, but allow 1 hour travel time due to heavy traffic.
- The place was very clean, the breakfast was excellent & our host,Iris, was very friendly.
- Iris was welcoming and the room was very comfortable.Had an omlett for breakfast .which was delicous Outside was very peaceful [which we wanted] we took a walk up a country lane.The day before our arrival Iris sent great directions from the airport to Hilltop
Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast
Located 1.5 miles from Richmond Center in Richmond, Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vancouver Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Vicki’s breakfast was delicious. Juice, breakfast bun and hash browns. Even had Keurig coffee! Bed was really comfortable. Room had a space heater which was really appreciated. Personal service to drop off and pick up at airport. Everything was pretty much perfect. Exact right balance of facility value to cost. Heavenly.
- Vickie and her husband have been fantastic hosts. They made sure we had everything we needed and answered plenty of questions about the area. The best thing was the affordable airport transfer ($25 CAD), Vickie was there waiting for us and within 20 minutes we had access to a hot shower and a comfy bed. Brilliant option if you think you might be jet lagged.
- The beds were comfortable and we got a hot breakfast in the morning.
- Do you like to be cheated to pay $90 (must pay CASH right away) for a filthy bathroom shared with 6 people of 3 rooms?
- Bed and pillows were great. Wasn,t impressed with breakfast. Bathroom needs upgrading. Expected a tv and/or radio . A little on the cool side.
Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast is located in Surrey. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Vancouver is 16 miles from Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast, and Bellingham is 30 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 15 miles away.
- The owner was knowledgeable about the area and had suggestions about sites to see and places to eat. The owner was friendly, but did not push opinions or topics on any subject. The expectations of family behavior at all times was posted and expected. I was alone this trip, but would bring my family next time without hesitation.
- The owners were interesting people who had travelled to our part of the world, and gave us background info on places to see, eat at and stay. Staying in their home was lovely … they supplied all we needed.
- Great hosts, terrific conversations. Made me feel very comfortable
- My room had a wonderful view on the forest, no noise at all except the singing of birds.
- It was a great decision to stay at this location for my 1st time visit to Vancouver. The place was really nice and room was super clean and comfy. I found the place as like home. The owner, Paul is very hospitable and a lovely and friendly person. The breakfast offered was really good and had a nice chat with other guests over the breakfast. I would 100 percent recommend others to consider this place to stay when touring Vancoucer.
House White Rock
Located in White Rock, 23 miles from Vancouver, House White Rock features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellingham is 23 miles from House White Rock, and Richmond is 18 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Our stay was perfect. Location is central, bedroom was spacious, clean and comfortable. Helen was a wonderful host.
The residence is in a great neighbourhood and close to many amenities.
Our host had to leave early to drive his son to school and told us that breakfast and coffee were ready. We thought that was great, but
- The home was clean, the hosts were friendly, and my stay was relaxing.
- The upgrade to a different room was great but the shower in that upgrade room does not work.
- I only liked that we could park outside the house and that we had a private bathroom.
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Burnaby. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver is 7 miles from Lily’s Bed & Breakfast, and Richmond is 8 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- As a whole, it was really good opportunity for us to have a great time together there at Lily’s Bed and Breakfast in the last time of the year of 2017. We enjoyed using all the appliances including quite well-equipped kitchen utensils, all the clean washrooms and bedrooms comes with comfortable atmosphere. Last but not least, the host lady was super awesomely kind. We fell really appreciate for her considerate assistance and help from the starting minutes all the way to the end of the minutes we occupied there. It was greatly joyful time.
- When I’m in Metro Vancouver I always stay in this property. In my opinion, it’s the best choice in Burnaby. The property is a big mansion in a nice quiet place. Especially it’s great in spring, when cherry blossoms and you feel this smell of flowering nature. Metrotown mall is located in 10 minutes walking Stuff is very friendly and offers great yummy breakfast for additional payment. Beds, baths and rooms are always clean and cozy. I would recommend this place for everyone who travel to Burnaby.
- Easy access to property, conveniently located with off-street parking space and it had enough beds for the 5 of us to be comfortable. Linens were adequate and clean. Lily was quick to respond to all questions and gave clear instructions.
- Lily is very nice, making sure we’re comfortable. She’s also very helpful on transportation, where to eat etc. We like the laundry facility; it’s very convenient.
- Wonderful, quaint little B&B. Great set-up, very private from other guests. Keyless entry and then key locks to each suite. You have access to a shared bathroom, kitchen with stove/microwave/fridge, sitting area and TV. The property itself is gorgeous and lots of space outdoors. Lily was so kind and accommodating, and the entire stay was quiet and peaceful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Delta British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Delta British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Delta British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Delta British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!