10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Deinze East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Deinze East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Deinze East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deinze East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deinze East-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Deinze East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Deinze East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Deinze East-flanders:
B&B Anno 1756
Located in Deinze in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, 18 miles from Bruges, B&B Anno 1756 features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 11 miles from B&B Anno 1756, and Oostende is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from B&B Anno 1756.
- Anni is an amazing host. She took really good care of us. Welcome drink! Very clean room, breakfast more than our expectation. Very generous and helpful.
- Annie the lady owner is a very nice person. The structure is an ancient farm which dates back from mid 1700. Rooms are spacious , cosy and well equipped. You will enjoy a breakfast with genuine products. It is located in the famous flamish countryside… perfect place for relaxing after 10 hours spent driving . At the corner you can get an excellent dinner at Brasserie Estelle.. please ask Annie to book a table in advance… as they are always “full”.
- The accommodation was everything that could be hoped for – friendly and competent hosts, commodious, clean and well cared-for rooms with a huge en suite. Breakfast was extensive. I am happy to highly recommend this B & B as an excellent place to stay whilst visiting Belgium.
- Annie is a great host, we arrived by car late evening, Annie was waiting for us and evening was prepared + cold drinks. Bed is comfortable, huge breakfast table, feel being spoiled 🙂 Thanks a lot for everything,definitely recommend this place.
- Owners loved to give guests a warm welcome. Beautifull house and garden. Marvellous breakfast.
B&B Het Eycken Huys
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Het Eycken Huys offers accommodations in Aalter. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 16 miles from B&B Het Eycken Huys, and Ghent is 12 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 29 miles away.
- Brilliant. Kids loved it. Very cosy clean and comfortable. Will stop by Again!
- The host and hostess are truly wonderful and very hospitable. The cosy atmosphere was lovely, you just feel at home. I was a bit late for breakfast but that wasn’t a problem either. The dogs are lovely and really well behaved. An inspiring experience! Ps. The bed was one of the most comfortable on my 7 day trip!
- The bed and the friendly staff and dogs (especially the 50% wolf dog).
When we arrived, we were greeted by the family dog, which is friendly and likes to be petted. We stayed there for two nights. It is a beautiful B&B in the country. The apartment was really big and clean. The bed was super comfortable. We had a place in the barn to park our motorbike.
It is a place for families with children. It is a bit far from the town, so you defenetly need your own transportation.
Great region, close to gent and brugge. comfortable beds, good shower, good breakfast, great facilities for kids (trampoline, pool, table tennis…)
Hans and Melanie are Very nice and friendly hosts.
We enjoyed our stay a lot.
B&B De Steenhove
B&B De Steenhove is located in Nevele, just 17 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.Ghent is 9 miles from B&B De Steenhove, and Oostende is 29 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- beds were comfy, breakfast was really good , staff very polite and helpful . Will book again
- The welcome and helpfulness received from the staff at the B&B was excellent, I was travelling alone and was made to feel very welcome. Breakfast I could not fault as needed fuelling for the Flanders sportive… Thank you all.
- Rural area. Family owned. Awesome bed and breakfast. The dining area was a very nice. We enjoyed the rustic rural cottage design. Close to Bruges. Better authentic Belgium experience.
- Breakfast brunch on Sunday morning that was fabulous!really nice hosts
- Out flight was delayed and we arrived there at 1am, they were waiting for us and everybody was always nice and helpful. Great breakfast, very comfy bed.
B&B Hoeve La Cascina
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Hoeve La Cascina is located in Zulte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 22 miles from B&B Hoeve La Cascina, and Lille is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beauty country hotel, and polietaly and attentive stuff!
Very friendly welcome ,in a lovely setting,
Great selection at breakfast
- We had a fantastic two night stay here, chosen due to its proximity to Oudenaarde. The family room was excellent, with a fantastic bathroom and comfy beds. The staff were so helpful and welcoming, and very happy to provide somewhere for me to store my bike. Can really recommend the buffet breakfast too. Would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to other members of by cycling club as a place to stay next year.
- Lovely large modern bedroom, minibar, nice breakfast
- Very comfortable and relax accommodation! Spa is perfect! I think it’s one of the best Spa l’ve been. Great people! Very buitefull forms in and out!
B&B Kanegem Onverbloemd
B&B Kanegem Onverbloemd offers accommodations in Tielt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 16 miles from B&B Kanegem Onverbloemd, and Lille is 29 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 27 miles away.
- Beautiful accommodation and wonderful host’s. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very nice B&B in a new stylish designer house. All perfect, nice little room with pretty bathroom, a very comfortable relax room with a wonderful view to the nature, dining place with micro heat, all very new and clean! And a very very kind, helpful and friendly owner lady – really exzeptionell!! Thank you again for your kindness, I would have enjoyed to stay for a longer time!
- Nice owner, good quality wifi connection. There was very clean and comfortable.
Everything! It’s the best place where I stayed so far. The owner was super friendly, nice and she gave us very useful information about what to visit and where to park for cheaper price in Brugge and Ghent. The property is at half way from the 2 famous cities, we reached both in 30 minutes by car.
The property is lying in an amazing area, surrounded by green meadows, flowers, cows and horses. Breakfast was copious and delicious, different varieties of bread, homemade jams and yoghurt, fruit, cold cuts and cheese. Double room was very nice, clean and with a very good shower. All the property was super clean and very well furnished. We would really like to go back there one day.
- The stay was absolutely brilliant. So friendly and welcoming. By far the best place i have stayed in a very long time. The breakfast was also absolutely fantastic. Would defonately visit again.
B&B De Meetjes
B&B De Meetjes is located in Nevele, just 16 miles from Bruges.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 8 miles from B&B De Meetjes, and Oostende is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was a really warm welcome, really nice rooms and the breakfast was very delicious 🙂
- Our Host Hilde is very charming and warm personality. She showed us the room and the living room and offered us some drinks when we arrived. The B&B is located in a quaint location, close to Ghent. The room is very comfortable with basic amenities. Overall a pleasant experience to stay at Meetjes on Christmas eve.
- Fantastic hosts, great breakfast, trainstation nearby
- Picking de Meetjes B&B was one of the best choices we have made on our trip across Belgium. The host was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was perfect, and the room modern furnished and comfortable.
– cosy apartment, garden view
– warm welcome (drinks, biscuits and pleasant chat with the owner)
– spotlessly clean apartment
– complimentary tee/coffee provided in the room
– excellent breakfasts, organic food + fresh fruit from the owner’s garden, wide choice and high quality
– very friendly owner who provided us with a lot of useful information
– fast WI-FI
B&B De Zoete Kers
B&B De Zoete Kers is located in Wakken, just 20 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 25 miles from B&B De Zoete Kers, and Ghent is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent, excellent and excellent from friendliness to cleanness and comfort. perfect! I recommend for your lovely stopover when visiting Belgium.
- Dog friendly place to stay while visiting WWI sites! Wonderful hosts and fantastic breakfasts!
- Really very good breakfast, very nice and kind landlady, nice, clean rooms even equipped with candless to make evening nice. Best B&B during our trip. Highly recommended. Very quiet place.
- Even though I arrived later, the lady of the house stayed up to show me around, and also offer a local beer. Location was perfect for me, and the surroundings very calm. Breakfast was great and made me want to stay an extra night.
It was a beautiful location. The room was perfect. We had a sauna though on this occasion did not use it. Janeck was the perfect host, attentive without smothering, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a continental feast and every little thing had been thought of.
Really convenient location for historical Belgium, Brugges, Ypres, Tyne Cot etc. Also easy access to Messines, Vimy Ridge. Can’t praise the place enough.
B&B Gezellehof is located in Kanegem, 13 miles from Bruges and 14 miles from Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Oostende is 24 miles from B&B Gezellehof, and Knokke-Heist is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from B&B Gezellehof.
- Nice B&B at halfway between Ghent and Bruges. Upper rooms are renovated and very well equiped. The lower floor is not renovated but still very nice. Very pleasing breakfast. Good overall experience!
- Very nice staff, location, property, room. Fairly close (30min) to Brugge & Gent but surely worth the drive.
- excellent place, great walks from the door and accommodation roomy enough for the my Bed as well as all my humans stuff.
- The rooms are just lovely; so spacious and comfortable. The owners make hot breakfast to order and much of the breakfast is homemade. This was our third visit and we will be back!
- Freddie, Bruno, and their property are all worth knowing. The place is tastily decorated with antiques, ideally located between Ghent and Bruges, and is calm and cosy for a weekend trip.
B&B Het Tweede Leven
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B Het Tweede Leven is located in Gavere, just 30 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 27 miles from B&B Het Tweede Leven, and Ghent is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 35 miles from B&B Het Tweede Leven.
- Choice of breakfast was excellent and beds very comfy.
- Hosts were excellent and a very helpful. Excellent location and very good breakfasts- the omelette was the best I’ve ever had!
- Friendly owners, super helpful. Ideal to have a (shared) kitchen and sitting area. Great breakfast buffet! I love the cheeses.
- The owners were very friendly and really care about customer satisfaction. A delicious local beer was offered as a welcome drink. Nicely decorated, clean and comfortable bed and bathroom. Very nice breakfast with large, fresh croissants, orange juice, coffee, etc., etc.
- Beautiful property with very nice owners. I was in a magnificent room you would expect to pay 200 euros for. The breakfast was incredible and service fantastic. I went on business but will be going back on holiday! Highly recommend.
B&B Authentic Beautyfarm
B&B Authentic Beautyfarm is set in a renovated farmhouse surrounded by a large garden, in the small village of Hansbeke. It features spacious accommodation with free WiFi and a private wellness and massage treatment against a surcharge.Several authentic suites come with free toiletries in the bathroom, a flat-screen cable TV and box-spring bedding. They have original decorations such as wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. Rooms include free coffee and tea.There are several restaurants within walking distance of B&B Authentic Beautyfarm.Hansbeke’s train station 150 feet from the B&B, offering easy access to Ghent, Brugge and Aalter.
- The property is beautiful and very calm. The private jacuzzi and sauna is a must to relax and the house is clean and have enough space for a family.
- The location was great, 15 minutes from the centre of Ghent. We were able to contact the landlords for any questions, and their replies were helpful. The room was very clean, very comfortable bed, and the decorations made the room feel very cosy!
- Great quiet location with fast train line direct to Gent
- De kamer is geweldig. Voor ons al de 2de keer dat we hier langskwamen en nog steeds even tevreden. Decor waarin je overnacht is prachtig. Sauna en hottub voor jou alleen (infrarood was stuk, maar we kregen een flesje cava van het huis in de plaats!). Top service 🙂
- De kamer, vooral het interieur was gezellig, goed bedacht en veel ruimte + proper.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Deinze East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Deinze East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Deinze East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Deinze East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!