10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dedham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Dedham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dedham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dedham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dedham Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dedham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dedham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dedham Massachusetts:
Located in Dedham in the region of Massachusetts, 10 miles from Boston, French Welcome features a terrace and views of the garden.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 9 miles from French Welcome , and Salem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Lots of tip toeing to the bathroom!
Warm welcome, very considerate and helpful. Comfortable bed. Large and quiet room. Good nights sleep. Lovely fresh breakfast.
- The ladies at thge French Welcome were so nice! They told us all the tricks to get in and out of Boston. The breakfast was three cutest set up, a perfect start to our honeymoon!
- The bedroom and bed linen were beautiful. It was like sleeping in silk. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and the shower was one of the best we’ve ever used. We loved the French Welcome and everything about it. It’s clean, well designed and comfortable. Christine is very friendly and sooo helpful. We highly recommend her French Welcome to you.
- Family room size, the house and the garden, free and safe parking. Owner friendship.
- Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Beacon Inn 1750
This bed and breakfast is in Brookline and is one mile from Boston College. This property is a 19th-century brownstone and features free Wi-Fi in every room.Rooms at the Beacon Inn 1750 each have a unique design. The rooms offer air conditioning and cable TV.The Beacon Inn provides a daily light breakfast and coffee. The bed and breakfast also has a tour desk with information on the area.Beacon Inn 1750 is across the street from the Dean Street subway station. Boston is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Very comfortable, quiet, simple, affordable, and the exact location I needed for my visit. Lovely old building with modern comforts. Convenient continental style breakfast items and coffee. Great croissants, T stop right on the street block. A very nice perk is parking availability if you need it. Finding parking is a bit hard in that neighborhood
- The bed was comfortable and the staff are all kind.
- The room was very nice and really clean, the bed was comfortable. The staff was very good, especially when I locked myself out of my car. One of the male staff was really helpful, he made sure I was safe while waiting for AAA to come and helped me with calling them. I would recommend this hotel. I will be staying there in the future.
- Nice room and pleasant surroundings and decor in a nice Victorian style. Comfy bed. Convenient.
- Staff was awesome ! Very helpful. Rooms were much larger than I expected.
Beacon Inn 1087
Beacon Inn 1087 is located in Brookline, 2.9 miles from Boston and 1.5 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Beacon Inn 1087, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was soft and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Neat and clean accommodations.
- nice atmosphere in an old Boston mansion. More ‘at home’ than in one of the bigger hotels.
- The room was beautiful. The noise from the traffic on the street was awful. Out shower head was broken so we could not shower Not happy about that
- Liked that the public transportation was so easily accessibly. The ambiance of the place was super. Photo was taken from window of the room
- It’s hard to find a spot to park the car. The hotel doesn’t provide the parking facility.
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Cambridge.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Boston is 4.2 miles from A Cambridge House B&B Inn, and Salem is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Our room had a gas fireplace, four-poster bed. It was just lovely.
- Very warm, cosy and comfortable. Everything works and the staff are on top of everything.
- The breakfast offered was very poor. Found hair in the Danish pastries. The bread was not fresh. Considering the price of the two nights it was extremely expensive for the shocking breakfast offered.
- Proprietor was very nice and helpful. Getting around on the T was easy. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful, historic B&B. I would go again!
- Terrific breakfast! Warm and welcoming atmosphere. Comfortable and spacious room.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Albina House is located in Malden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Albina House, and Cambridge is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Loved everything. Albina was a wonderful host. It was like being at home with how comfortable everything was made for us. The bathroom was beautiful with a huge Jacuzzi and big shower too. Loved everything about our stay. No complaints
- Enjoyed to be at Albina. Nice place to stay and relax
- Everything clean comfortable awesome home cooked breakfast beautiful rooms over all the facilities are incredible
- Took our orders the night before and made breakfast in the morning
- Luxury and the warm welcome and hospitality are the most beautiful things about this place, I felt like I own the house, and the food was AMAZING, surely I am going to be back again there on the next spring ❤️❤️
Taylor House Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood in Boston, 3.9 miles from Boston Common, Taylor House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Taylor House B&B.
Jamaica Plain is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, culture and atmosphere.
- Comfortable bed. Good sized room. Location was close to public transport to access central Boston. There is a reasonable selection of restaurants, bars and other stores nearby.
- The breakfasts were excellent, different items every day. The room was spacious, ours needed a little bit of work doing. Slightly out of Boston but public transport was good and the choice of local restaurants was very fine.
- Lovely old house. Nice, helpful hosts. Great ‘ethnic’ restaurants nearby. Convenient parking.
- Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. The fresh fruit was particularly tasty and the cooked breakfast was excellent!
- Bed was ok room a bit old , shower in bath not the best
Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambridge is 5 miles from Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast, and Salem is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Ellen was wonderful! Very welcoming and so helpful with all of my questions about the area. She even connected me with business people in the area that she knows personally, which was fabulous! The house is beautiful and every room is very tastefully decorated.
- We appreciated the charm of the house, the location–near public transportation while not too close to Boston–and the owners, who were interesting and friendly.
- Beautiful property with fantastic hosts. Plenty of breakfast variety left out for self-service for those that are up and out before the scheduled breakfast times.
- The owners were friendly. The house is in central Newton, so there is easy access to shops and restaurants. Parking was good on site and not just on the street.
- Nice Cozy rooms, nice side porch to relax on, beautiful home in general.
The Bertram Inn
This Brookline hotel is located one mile from Fenway Park and one block from public transportation. The historic Inn boasts 14 unique rooms, massage services, and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Bertram Inn features fireplaces and an outdoor patio overlooking the garden. Guests can borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library or arrange an in-room massage. A snack service is also available 24-hours a day.Each guest room at the Bertram Boston Inn includes a private bathroom and deluxe bathrobes. Ironing facilities and cable TV are also provided and DVD players are available upon request.This charming hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The Freedom Trail and historic downtown Boston are also 3 miles from the Bertram Inn.
- Loved the room, it was quiet and clean. The staff was superb.
- Old charm. Location near tram stop. Friendly staff. Toiletries including. Fluffy towels. High speed Wi-Fi. Keurig on every floor and refrigerator use. Snack available at all time. Will stay here again if ever in the area
- Very nice room, breakfast, service personnel and location.
- Beautiful old home, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast and great value.
- Had a workshop at Harvard University and booked here by mistake thinking it was near the University’s Medical School. It was a worthwhile mistake. Bertram Inn is like staying at your great great grandmother’s house complete with Victorian decor and yummy goodies to eat all day long. Open bar for coffee and tea with cookies and treats really made the stay more homey, unlike most of my business hotels. Would definitely stay again as the neighborhood is great. Staff were all wonderful, extremely helpful and very friendly.
Boston Luxury Suites
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Dorchester neighborhood in Boston, 2.9 miles from Boston Common, Boston Luxury Suites features a barbecue and playground.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Boston Luxury Suites.
Dorchester is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks and history.
- The staff was very helpful and considerate. I am very pleased by how kind they were during my stay.
- Very Neat place to stay, everything i needed was provided, staff were extremely polite and accommodating, very cool place to stay !!
- Mony the host was such a kind person. The rooms and bathroom are very clean and comfy and the house is beautiful. You can use the house kitchen which is also very nice. Totally stay there again
- The Boston Luxury Suites apartments was absolutely gorgeous. The owner was friendly, area knowledgeable and gracious! My daughter, and I had a very relaxing and wonderful experience staying there.
- The bed was comfortable and the decor was very nice. She left us some breakfast items which was nice of her.
The Gryphon House
Located in the Fenway Kenmore neighborhood in Boston, 1.4 miles from Boston Common, The Gryphon House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dedham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dedham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dedham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dedham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!